syedna a great leader

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Ala maqaam

syedna a great leader

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:52 am

In the name of Allah,
salawaat upon Muhammed and his progeny.

Syedna have prooved him self a great leader in last 100 years,not just he took dawat to greater hights of sucess but he also managed to keep good relation with different state and international governments so that bohras residing in different parts of world can take benefit from this relation.

bohras are the only people who gets special treatments in iraaq,yemen and mecca madina,even on public places like airports and rail station bohras get special tratements.this is all coz of great leadership of fatemi dai.

recent compromise with narendra modi proved to be one more evidence that syedna knows things much before,looking at the fraud scam by congress it seems they wont come back to power in next 20 years,in this case bjp will win the election,and keeping good relation with bjp will help mumeenin ultimately.

only people with brain understands this simple fact.

munafiqun went against imam hassan when he compromise with muaviyah,only few selected one stood with hassan and same thing we are witnessing these days,only true believers knows the fact and action of Imam and dai.

Muslim First

Re: syedna a great leader

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 am

Ala
munafiqun went against imam hassan when he compromise with muaviyah,
only few selected one stood with hassan,[/i]
Who knows they were Munafkeen? ONLY aLLAH KNOWS.
Ala
only few selected one stood with hassan, and same thing we are witnessing these days,only true believers knows the fact.
Selected?
Imam Hasan was great man and he did become leader for short time. But did he have clearauthority from Qura'n and Prophet? There are gol gol answers from Shia but majority did not buy it then [and they still are not buying it and they will never buy it in future]. They entered Islam to serve Allah only and to follow only clear cammand of his Prohet. Perhaps they wanted to stay above fry!

and same thing we are witnessing these days,only true believers knows the fact
Who are you kidding? It is Greed and self preservation on the part of your Maulana.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:01 am

mam Hasan was great man and he did become leader for short time. But did he have clearauthority from Qura'n and Prophet?
Quran-[ 4:59] O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.

Prophet(pbuh)- Hasan and Husain are the Leaders of the Youth of Paradise [Sayyadai-Shabaab-e-Ehley Jannah]

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:29 am

humble_servant_us wrote:
Quran-[ 4:59] O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.
those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger
Unfortunately Majority did not believe that there was any devine uthority.
Diffrences?
Prophet was no longer there to sattle differences, and Allah could not give direction, remember Prophet was the messenger and he passed away. It came down to compromise,
Prophet(pbuh)- Hasan and Husain are the Leaders of the Youth of Paradise [Sayyadai-Shabaab-e-Ehley Jannah]
Did he say leaders of Ummah, period? Again gol gol (Circular circular)

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:46 am

mf

Yes i think this goes gol and gol. Lets pray for each other. I pray for you that May allah(swt) keep you with the leaders of ummah whom you esteem on the day of judgement and you please pray for me to keep me with leaders of paradise Imam Hasan(as) and Husain(as). Is this straight forward.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:05 am

I'm sorry to give you this news my deluded brothers & sisters... , but our Dai has never been to any battle nor has he ever stood up against oppression, or those who tyrannic the innocent.. The man has not even climbed a mountain nor archived anything worth mentioning.. the man can't even swim :mrgreen:, for God's snakes, and how dare you call him a great leader huh :roll:??...

Syedna Saheb have prooooooooved him self & to others, that he is a great leader for those people who hate/dislike to have any opinion, dignity, self respect, big animals (especially big furry cats), fashion, pride, guts, and the sun :shock: ..

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 am

BooM wrote:I'm sorry to give you this news my deluded brothers & sisters... , but our Dai has never been to any battle nor has he ever stood up against oppression, or those who tyrannic the innocent.. The man has not even climbed a mountain nor archived anything worth mentioning.. the man can't even swim :mrgreen:, for God's snakes, and how dare you call him a great leader huh :roll:??...

Syedna Saheb have prooooooooved him self & to others, that he is a great leader for those people who hate/dislike to have any opinion, dignity, self respect, big animals (especially big furry cats), fashion, pride, guts, and the sun :shock: ..
leadership in todays world is much more harder then batteling in battle field,we can kill munafiq in battle field in seconds and matter is close,

but this days it is not easy to rid of those munafiq,we can see how progressive comes up with differen fitnat every day but yet we cannot do any thing against them in physical world,so it requires a great ability of leadership to tackle with such munafiqun.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 am

AM aka Labbyak
but this days it is not easy to rid of those munafiq,
So you go and touch their feet and give them shawl and money as is done with Narendra Modi :roll:
IS NARENDRA MODI A MUNAFIQ OR IS HE ABDE MUMIN

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 am

humble_servant_us wrote:mf
Yes i think this goes gol and gol. Lets pray for each other. I pray for you that May allah(swt) keep you with the leaders of ummah whom you esteem on the day of judgement
Aameen
In my life there are no senctioned rightous leaders of Ummah alive(I am sure yours too). My leader is Qur'an and authentic Sunnah (There are many commonsense saying you can follow). I hold many Sahabas in esteem and believe that Prophet will include me when he pleads to Alllah to save us all. I will be glad to be with anybody saved by Allah
and you please pray for me to keep me with leaders of paradise Imam Hasan(as) and Husain(as). Is this straight forward.
I will do and hope I will be with them allong with other rightous Sahabas.
yes it is S.F.

BTW have watched this? Its funny.
Who's On First Base?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbJwwJ33TEI

Wasalaam

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Ala maqaam wrote: munafiqun went against imam hassan when he compromise with muaviyah,only few selected one stood with hassan and same thing we are witnessing these days,only true believers knows the fact and action of Imam and dai.
So this is the explanation that has been drilled into the Bohras to hide the obvious fact that the da'i is in cahoots with murders of Muslims. Lets look at it carefully. Muawiaya wanted the zahiri khilaft for himself, while in reality it should have gone to Imam Hassan. Imam Hasan declared truce with Muawiaya under the condition which he laid down. Both Muawiaya and Hassan, it hence follows, were contenders for the same position. Both were Muslims.

Now lets try to apply this to Modi and Sayedna. Is Modi fighting for da'i's position? Is he Muslim? So how can this analogy apply at all? Also, after Imam Hassan made truce, he lived a life of prayer and contemplation and did not get involved in politics. Is our da'i doing the same? He is in fact encouraging Modi by giving him money and felicitating him in the masjid and have his followers grovel before Modi. Please point out if Imam Hassan gave funds to Muawiaya for development or honored him with shawl and other gifts?

In fact, the reality is that the Sayedna's behavior when it comes to Modi is totally despicable. He does not need to actively oppose him, just remaining quiet would be enough. However, he certainly does not need to give him money and honor him. The only reason he does so is that the Sayedna is what one might call an autograph hunter and a publicity fiend. All he wants to do is be seen with rich and famous, the tyrants of the world. Why? First, to fool the bohras into thinking he is great and also to maintain his unholy grip on their minds and bodies. It is nothing but a form of power play by a shrewd businessman who knows how to keep the revenue channels open.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Ala maqaam wrote: bohras are the only people who gets special treatments in iraaq,yemen and mecca madina,even on public places like airports and rail station bohras get special tratements.this is all coz of great leadership of fatemi dai.
So you think that getting special treatment is a sign of great leadership of da'i? Lets look at this carefully with just a single example. During the time of Aurengzeb the bohras were not given any special treatment. In fact, they were tortured and killed for holding their beliefs so much so that the da'i himself was killed. Hence, by your logic, are you saying that perhaps the greatest da'i, Sayedna Qutub Khan Kutb al-din, was not a great leader because he could not attain special treatment for his followers?

Brother, the present da'i is in no danger of his life. We live in a modern democratic state and we do not need to get involved in politics. The only thing that is in danger is his revenue source and control over the minds and bodies of his followers. He is hell-bent on maintaining these and has amply proven by his actions that he will go to any length to do so. In fact, if Aurengzeb was alive today our wonderful da'i would be giving him crore rupees and also felicitating him in masjid.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Well said, Biradar.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Is Modi fighting for da'i's position
Br. Biradar
It is possible, remember the current Dai's progency comes from a Hindu Raja (Bharmal or Tarmal) who become Dai and who knows after Syedi Muffadal BS, Modi may be next Dai.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Ala maqaam wrote:bohras are the only people who gets special treatments in iraaq,yemen and mecca madina

Salesmen in the malls of Dubai especially the jewellery shops keep a strict watch on bohra women as many of them were caught shoplifting during the recent mohurrum tamasha in Dubai. Many hotels refuse to entertain bohras as many bohras had stolen bedsheets, curtains and many accessories during the said tamasha. Moreover the dai himself was banned from an african country a few years back as his close aid was caught smuggling diamonds in his pagri. The dai himself was banned from visiting Saudi Arabia for almost 20 years as many fatwas were issued against him for his unislamic practices, that is the reason that he had not visited Saudi, the holiest place for Muslims for almost 20 years although he had all the time in the world to go globe trotting.
Ala maqaam wrote:recent compromise with narendra modi proved to be one more evidence that syedna knows things much before,looking at the fraud scam by congress it seems they wont come back to power in next 20 years,in this case bjp will win the election,and keeping good relation with bjp will help mumeenin ultimately.
First of all the true Islamic leaders NEVER compromise with the ones whose hands are soaked in blood of the muslim ummah, they fight back like brave warriors and dont duck like cowards, if not so then the least they do is atleast register a protest against them. If it is so essential to bow down before the supposedly next leader of a country then we can surely see the dai compromising with DAJJAL and assuring him all possible help to rule the world because Dajjal is supposed to rule the world whenever he appears !!! So bohras be prepared for the next chapter in history which will be written by the noorani kalemat of the dai.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:51 pm

omabharti wrote: who knows after Syedi Muffadal BS, Modi may be next Dai.
Modi also has the required qualifications of a dai as laid down by Burhanuddin saab................ He butchers OLA MUSALMAN without any remorse thereby appeasing APNA MUMEEN.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 am

greatest sign of syednas leadership is,when 2002 happened all muslim went against modi but now we can see when they recognized it is useless to fight against hindu leader and it might just worsen muslim condition in state they have started praising him,syedna never praised him but he took the initiative long before this muslims which proves syednaa have got forsightedness and great leadership quality.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:55 am

and believe that Prophet will include me when he pleads to Alllah to save us all.
I am glad atleast you believe in the intercession of the prophet(pbuh). And I also believe if you love the prophet(pbuh) and expect his intercession, you will atleast seperate youselves from those those who usurped, butchered and killed the near and dear ones of the prophet(pbuh) whom he loved the most. I don't want to put names here, it could be anyone- This is pretty common sense right.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:10 am

Ala
Sayedna's closeness to NM depends upon his intention. If its for the welfare and protection of Islam it is a good step but if its only for materialistic gains , I think it is not correct.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:44 am

Ala maqaam wrote:bohras are the only people who gets special treatments in iraaq,yemen and mecca madina
It is a total lie. The mendhak in the well will never know what is happening out side. Ask any shia who has gone to karbala thru independent tour organizer and they will tell you how lavishly they travel and without cheated like kothar, Who takes full money for lodging and boarding, collects thal money as donation from the zaerin, some body else pays the bill of food and they are under the ehsan of moula!!! Moula is not spending a single rupee but runs the travel agency and earns, The whole markz is donated by some body and moula provides rooms at the very high cost and that too 6 persons has to share one room, where as the shia are leaving in the three star hotel which is far superior then the markaz room and shared by two. I request Almaqaam, please first try other option then kothar and you will feel the difference.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:10 am

humble_servant_us wrote:Ala
Sayedna's closeness to NM depends upon his intention. If its for the welfare and protection of Islam it is a good step but if its only for materialistic gains , I think it is not correct.
salaam brother,

there is no materiliastic gain for syedna in closeness to modi,its just for the protection of momeenin.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:11 am

Maqbool wrote:
It is a total lie. The mendhak in the well will never know what is happening out side. Ask any shia who has gone to karbala thru independent tour organizer and they will tell you how lavishly they travel and without cheated like kothar, Who takes full money for lodging and boarding, collects thal money as donation from the zaerin, some body else pays the bill of food and they are under the ehsan of moula!!! Moula is not spending a single rupee but runs the travel agency and earns, The whole markz is donated by some body and moula provides rooms at the very high cost and that too 6 persons has to share one room, where as the shia are leaving in the three star hotel which is far superior then the markaz room and shared by two. I request Almaqaam, please first try other option then kothar and you will feel the difference.
my wife is shia momeena from london,so no one knows more about shia ithna ashari then me. :wink:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:02 am

Ala maqaam wrote:
Maqbool wrote:.
my wife is shia momeena from london,so no one knows more about shia ithna ashari then me. :wink:
You must have made your wife like a mendhak of the well. I my self has traveled with my shia friend and I have first hand experience.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 am

my wife is shia momeena from london,so no one knows more about shia ithna ashari then me.
As I understand that only ODB followers of Md Burhnuddin TUS are Momeen.on Rest of them are on wrong path and doomed.

Ala- What is your criteria of being Momeen? Does nepotism (your wife) make difference? What difference does it make,where she is from London or Timbuk Too.

Your you are trying to iprees us. Me Londons se Dulhnia laya re.

Please answer

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:21 am

Ala
no one knows more about shia ithna ashari then me.
Really?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 am

Ala
I thougt Allah SWT protects Islam and look after welfare of Muslims.
What Syedana is doing is protecting his followers so revenue stream continues or increases. Remember if ODB are ruined in NM's next programme no income and some expensesfor Kothar to make it look like Maula's help.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:42 am

Maqbool wrote: You must have made your wife like a mendhak of the well. I my self has traveled with my shia friend and I have first hand experience.

I have not force her for any thing, and i do have travelled in shia group,they do have different packages for different class of people.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:56 pm

AM aka Labbyak
my wife is shia momeena from london,so no one knows more about shia ithna ashari then me
Ithna Ashari do not consider Bohras as Shia due to the fact that they believe in 12th Imam while Bohras go beyond that. Since you consider yourself to be an authority on Shiaism due to marrying a Shia wife, can you tell us why Shia Ulema in Kuwait did not support Dawoodi Bohra Masjid and why Iran the largest Shia ruled country does not felicitate Syedna?

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:34 am

I thougt Allah SWT protects Islam and look after welfare of Muslims.
Indeed We believe Allah(Swt) is sole protector of everything. HE(swt) has a system in which HE(swt) will not come and protect you. HE(swt) has HIS(swt) ways of help and protection. Every muslim is his representative on the earth who has to promote goodness and forbid evil.

The Imams(as) of ahlul bait(as) after the prophet(pbuh) have truly represented this by their upright morals and conduct to protect the true message of Allah(Swt) which is Al-Islam.

Undoubted there is no power and strenght except with Allah(swt).

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 pm

omabharti wrote: Ithna Ashari do not consider Bohras as Shia due to the fact that they believe in 12th Imam while Bohras go beyond that.
So this is not an accurate statement. The Ismailis and Ithna asharis follow a different line of Imams after Imam Jafar as-Sadik. Your statement implies that Ismaili's believe in the same 12 imams as the Ithna ashari but also others after them. Nothing can be further from the truth. Also, it is irrelevant what Ithna Asharis think about Ismailis and if they consider them as Shias or not. No one cares.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Biradar
That was in my reply to AM aka Labbyak who consider himself as Scholar in Shia just because he married a Shia wife.