Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Adam

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

Unread post by Adam » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Qutbi Scholars & Followers are thriving on this site. But seem to be quiet on this issue.
It would be interesting to know their standpoint on this issue.

QUTBI people/followers of Khuzaima Qutbuddin. Please clarify your position on FEMALE CIRCUMCISION/Khafz.

Proggys, please follow this up with them. Thank you.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Ali Ali wrote:SBM

Do u really think that telling about our country's name and the leader we follow is the matter of bravery?
For me its matter of pride. I am from India and I follow syedna mufaddal saifuddin(t.u.s)
This is another problem we have to address we rely too much on India or Middle East to produce clergy, the background and environment these Mullas and Scholars come from are not conducive for modern generation ...societies in the west need to develop their own leaders .

I know we have Bohra heritage and may have roots in India but we don't need their leadership in all matters , but if the Amils come from surat and their biggest issue is why are their western toilets and less Indian toilets ...it gives to anindication how intelligent they are ...because while in India sanitary may be a big issue or lack of decent meal, due to the lack of infrastructure, toilet and jaman may be top of their mind ...in the west we dont have such extreme hygiene issues ,no body is really starving , instead we have other issues..eg drugs, gender equality , excessive Ness , ...first world issues . When a Diai like Muffy talks to a congregation like his talking to a beggars child ...shows you his frame of mind.

india has its own issues and before they lecture or lead anyone on human rights ...they need to read their own newspaper ...sort out women abuses, child labour , corruption, poverty ...hence they will never see why FGM is a big "ado" as the defence counsel in the case said during his opening remarks

there is more common issues between us and say australia, rather than mumbai and new york or melboourne

So don't expect 70 year old Muffy and Qutbuddin to have any clue how to handle this

we need to source our own though leaders ...answer is not building Surat remote controlled Jamias in the west , but independent islamic schools that chart their own strategy

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Quoted:

Those who advocate for FGM from an Islamic perspective commonly quote the following hadith to argue that it is required as part of the Sunnah or Tradition of the Prophet:

Um Atiyyat al-Ansariyyah said: A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet (pbuh) said to her: Do not cut too severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.

This is known to be a "weak" hadith in that it does not meet the strict criteria to be considered unquestionable (classified as mursal, i.e. missing a link in the chain of transmitters in that none was among the original Companions of the Prophet.) In addtion, it is found in only one of the six undisputed, authentic hadith collections, that is in the Sunan of Abu Dawud (Chapter 1888). According to Sayyid Sabiq, renowned scholar and author of Fiqh-us-Sunnah, all hadiths concerning female circumcision are non-authentic.

Even if the words attributed to the Prophet were actually spoken by him, an analysis of the text itself reveals that he is making a statement that does not translate into an injunction for circumcision. Interestingly, many leading scholars of the four major Sunni schools of thought considered female circumcision to be at least recommended if not required. Yet we cannot ascertain from the hadith what type of circumcision was being performed or even which body part was being discussed. The scholars later specified in general terms that only a small piece of skin (the clitoris or its hood, presumably, or perhaps part of the labia minora) the size of a "cock's comb" (the small appendage that sits atop the head of a rooster) was to be removed. At the very least then, one can say that infibulation goes far beyond the description given here and so this hadith cannot be used to justify the more severe forms of mutilation. If a Muslim truly believes that female circumcision is part of the Sunnah, she or he wouldn't have enough detailed specifications to know how to carry out the procedure since the terms as mentioned above are so vague.

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:31 pm

Ali Ali,

Please refer to the above. There are also many ayats that negate the purpose of FGM too. Basically, sayinf that it is sunnat or fareezat is grossly incorrect.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:52 pm

mcmazda wrote:This is known to be a "weak" hadith in that it does not meet the strict criteria to be considered unquestionable (classified as mursal, i.e. missing a link in the chain of transmitters in that none was among the original Companions of the Prophet.)
All Sunni hadiths are considered weak by the Bohra clergy unless they are also found in hadith compilations of Bohras. FGM is approved by Muhammad and Ali in Bohra hadiths, which are considered by the clergy as authentic as the Quran. Sayedna cannot pronounce against them.

FGM is overwhelming supported by Bohra women, especially the privileged ones, the women of Sayedna's household.

Remember what Mary Wollstonecraft said about women like these. "The most respectable women are the most oppressed". And they unwittingly take revenge of this oppression by dominating their willing slaves, the ordinary Bohra women. Silly girls!

Ali Ali

Unread post by Ali Ali » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:51 am

MC MAZDA

If u r questioning female circumcision on this forum and saying that it is against the women rights likewise in Islam male circumcision also takes place why don't u question that ,even that is also a painful experience for the boy.These things are told in quran and by prophet hence they are being followed.Islamic scholars are not fools to invent any thing new and just crazily tell people to follow anything.If u object every thing u find inappropriate and try to change it then gradually the whole Islam will be altered.But I also agree with u in a part that there is a bias that how much part should be cut.But according to a ahadith of rasulallah only a small part of the clitoris should be cut exactly like what happens in male circumcision in which only that extra skin is being cut.But as being a boy I don't know in much detail about that how much it is being cutted in present times.And especially among dawoodi bohras, bcoz this topic is not discussed.May be in this case u would be knowing more than me bcoz as u told u have already gone through this.So can u please clear this that what actually dawoodi bohra female circumcision means :?:

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Dear Ali Ali,
Thank you for being open and honest and willing to learn.

With male circumcision, it is performed as babies where the male has no memory of it. It is performed by doctors and it is legal. It has many proven hygienic benefits and is clearly and indisputably sanctioned by Islam. It also has no impact on a male's sexual desire or experience.

With female circumcision, it is performed when the girl is aged around 7 years old, so the child remembers the entire ordeal. There is no clear basis in Islam, as the Hadith above shows, the prophet only guided to minimise the cut when it was already being performed. This practice is illegal in many countries, so it is performed undercover and mainly by women who have no training in this with no anaesthetic. Imagine the pain of having the most sensitive part of your body cut off and feeling every part of it. Also imagine being a young girl with no understanding of what is going on and why and having a stranger do something so intimate to you. It is honestly a very emotionally scarring experience. Then imagine growing up and finally understanding what has been done to you. Imagine how you would feel knowing that you were mutilated by the desire of your own parents. Imagine knowing that you will never experience sexual pleasure the way that others will. This is all what a woman goes through if it goes well. I know many examples of women who went to aunties who didn't know what they were doing and removed too much. For them, even passing urine is painful. Sexual inter course is so painful that they are afraid and cry during. There is no health reason for this. It is simply to inhibit women's sexual desire and deter premarital sex. This isn't done to men though and neither does this practice fulfil what it is supposed to do. Address morality to deter.

As far as my own experience, it was extremely scarring. It has given me a lifelong phobia of blood. At the age of 10 I had a blood test and upon seeing the blood come out, I jumped out of my seat with the needle in my arm. I then developed a phobia of needles. Now when I get monthly blood tests I am unable to sleep the entire night before because of the anxiety. It has really had a profound negative effect on my life and I am lucky that I miraculously didn't have a botch job done (considering it was performed by an old Aunty in a small one bedroom flat illegally with a knife that was heated on a stove for sanitation). If you heard this you would think it's something from the taliban in Afghanistan it is so primitive and barbaric.

There are many things in Islam that are misinterpreted, look at the concept of jihad for example. Us bohras want to make ourselves out to be peace loving, but look at the atrocity that we put half of our population through. There are plenty of things that are in Islam that bohras do not follow, so all it would take is one Farman for this to be stopped.

I think if you look at the facts of this it is very clear that the cons far outweigh the pros of this and it's a real tragedy that it continues to go on today.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:28 am

Adam wrote:Qutbi Scholars & Followers are thriving on this site. But seem to be quiet on this issue.
It would be interesting to know their standpoint on this issue.

QUTBI people/followers of Khuzaima Qutbuddin. Please clarify your position on FEMALE CIRCUMCISION/Khafz.

Proggys, please follow this up with them. Thank you.

Adam bhai, while i speak for no one, i think its quite obvious that they (followers of Qutbuddin Maula) hold the same POV.

Please understand, that the FGM is not a POV held by Mufaddal Maula or Burhanuddin Maula RA or Taher Saifuddin Maula RA, but from even before their time. So i think asking them for their opinion is not even a point of discussion here.

i am personally against it and i made sure our daughter did not go through it. so that is my POV, incase if you are interested

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:09 am

Bravo Br Zinger.

Ali Ali

Unread post by Ali Ali » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Mcmazda

First of all can u please tell me u r from which country and also about ur faith in dai.And the other thing I wanna ask u is that in the previous post u mentioned that u have not gone through the circumcision so how u can tell so confidently about the exact process of circumcision and also that the circumcised women's sexual life is less pleasureable as compared to those who haven't.

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:52 pm

I have clearly stated that I have undergone Khatna and even went into detail of my own experience. I urge you to re-read my post.

I don't see what difference it makes, but to answer your question I am a liberal and not particularly attached follower of SMS.

As per whether it inhibits pleasure, there are plenty of anatomical studies that support this, as well as common sense. If the part of your body that creates pleasure is removed then you will not feel that pleasure. It's not really rocket science.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:52 am

ben mcmazda
this ali ali is a die hard follower of 7th std pass out or drop out whatever u plz.
any rational or logical thinking is against in his DNA.
he has been programmed like that.
sad that his numbers are increasing not only in our community in special, but in our country and also in the world at large

Ali Ali

Unread post by Ali Ali » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:18 am

mcmazda

As this practise is going on in many other cultures besides bohras.All have there own way of performing circumcision. Now many question is what exactly happens in bohra circumcision and how much part is being removed .And can u also mention that u r from which country.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:04 am

Ali Ali wrote:mcmazda

As this practise is going on in many other cultures besides bohras.All have there own way of performing circumcision. Now many question is what exactly happens in bohra circumcision and how much part is being removed .And can u also mention that u r from which country.
Ali Ali, couple of questions:

1. How many other cultures? A quick search told me its just parts of northern and central Africa. So tell me, how many other other cultures?
2. If you are so pro FGM, then you should know exactly how much is removed, should you not?
3. what is this constant rant of your of "which country are you from"? How is that even bloody relevant to the point of discussion?

you are sounding like an extremely tiresome, boring broken record

Lets see you answer these questions now chump

Ali Ali

Unread post by Ali Ali » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:00 am

zinger or whoever you may be

1) First of all u are in the biggest ignorance if u r saying that it is performed only in some northern,southern part of africa.Now let me show u the truth bro.FGM is practiced in 30 countries in western-Eastern and north-eastern Africa,in the parts of middle east and Asia,and within some immigrant communIties in Europe,North america and Australia. acc to a 2013 UNICEF report covering 29 countries in Africa and middle east,Egypt has the region's highest number with total 27.2 million women having undergone FGM,while Somalia has the highest prevalence rate of Fgm at 98%.Now let me show u a more deep and scarring reality for u.Now I am mentioning FGM practicing country wise.

AFRICA

2 Algeria
3 Burkina faso
4 Camreon
5 Central African republic
6 Chad
7 Comoros
8 Cote d'lvoire
9 Democratic republic of Congo
10 Dijbouti
11 Egypt
12 Eritrea
13 Ethiopia
14 Gambia
15 Ghana Guinea
16 Guinnea-bissau
17 Kenya
18 Liberia
19 Libya
20 Malawi
21 Mali
22 Mauritania
23 Mozambique
24 Niger
25 Nigeria
26 Republic of the congo
27 Senegal
28 Sierra leone
29 Somalia
30 South Africa
31 Sudan
32 Tanzania
33 Togo
34 Uganda
35 zimbabwe

Europe

36 France
37 Germany
38 Italy
39 Netherlands
40 Norway
41 Spain
42 Sweden
43 Uk

Middle East

44 Bahrain
45 Iran
46 Iraq
47 Jordan
48 Kuwait
49 Oman
50 Palestinian territories
51 Qatar
52 Saudi Arabia
53 Syria
54 Turkey
55 UAE
56 Yemen

NORTH AMERICA

57 Canada
58 US

SOUTH AMERICA

58 Columbia

OCEANIA

59 Australia
60 New zealand

SOUTH,SOUTH EAST AND CENTRAL ASIA

61 Afgnistan
62 Brunie
63 India
64 Indonesia
65 Pakistan
66 Malaysia
67 Maldives
68 Philippines
69 Singapore
70 Sri lanka
71 Tajikistan
72 Thailand.

This is the ans for ur first qtn

Ali Ali

Unread post by Ali Ali » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:35 am

2. If you are so pro FGM, then you should know exactly how much is removed, should you not?

2) I dont know if u know this but there are 3-4 types of practised female circumcision.Each culture has adopted one of the way of doing it.Now talking about dawoodi bohras,first of all this topic is not disscused in our community and on the top of that I am not a FGM performer or a women undergone FGM that I will know how much part is removed.and when I saw that Mcmazda on our forum has already gone through this so felt like to ask her.

Ali Ali

Unread post by Ali Ali » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:53 am

zinger
[quote][/quote]

3. what is this constant rant of your of "which country are you from"? How is that even bloody relevant to the point of discussion?

Let me remind u this qtn was for Mcmazda not for you.so you shouldn't find any thing sensible in interfering in others talk. :P

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:42 am

Those asking why male circumcision is not an issue. once we have stopped all forms of abuses , we have a long way to go...male circumsion is not inhibiting any d male sexual desires, is not trauma not imprinted in the mind, and the sign is of male endurance when done in older non muslim societies ...different purpose different method at different age.

For women the ritual is to inhibit sexual pleasure ,

why is it done at 7 years ...as the girl is starting to build sexual organs

all this hygiene excuses are to make it justifiable ..

about Scholars being bright ...really ..the people defending nowadays are the orthodox conservatives ...who fear loss of control, relevance and leverage

why is it a human right issue , a girl who is controlled and forced to undergo fgm, undergoes pychological trauma, they become submissive

the male clergy are now able to dictate what they want to...it is like branding cattle with hot iron.. ..

Ali Ali ...you can do what you like say what you want ...FGM is over ..it will thrive underground. .but the change is building monentum ...

the list you give includes countries where it is illegal but done secretly

what I am concerned is you will mislead Bohras to think it is ok to perform FGM. you will mislead them to commit a crime they will get into court and your dawaat will fund the defence lawyers. They will loose and they will spend years behind a jail. is it worth it ? leave alone the massive reputation damage the community suffers. trust me this is not the last case. more will follow.

it is people like you who need to be arrested for promoing the crime and getting in the way of the law. for now you are lucky you are india where it is not illegal. you step into Australia with that reasoning you will be trouble very quickly

mcmazda

Unread post by mcmazda » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Let's not devalue and slander each other, after all, Ali Ali is willing to learn and ask questions and is open enough to do so, much more than a lot of others.

To answer your question, I am living in the US, where it is illegal.

The type of circumcision performed removes the hood of the clitoris, where there are a lot of nerve endings that create pleasure. It is the skin that lies on top. This is small and easily able to misjudge, causing a LOT of damage.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:02 pm

To those who think that FGM should be performed on our young girls, I ask them to provide concise and unambiguous proof from the Qur'an that this barbaric practice is mandated. Please provide verse number and tafseer.

Among the Bohras, FGM is performed mainly because S Qadi Noman said in Daim al-Islam that it should be done. As I have said before, S. Qadi Noman wrote in a time where there was widespread ignorance about human sexuality, and women were not considered equal partners with men. Hence, his views on women are archaic, and his views on FGM were very like picked up from ancient North African customs, probably already in practice when the Fatmids arrived in Egypt. Hence, his views on this topic should be ignored.

As a general principle, there are two things one must consider when judging the morality, from an Islamic perspective. First, the Book of God, and second, the Book of Nature. I would put the Book of Nature first, as it provides us a means of testing our ideas carefully and modifying our behavior and morality as we learn more. Often, Book of God is not simple to understand and there may be differences of opinion. On the other hand, science is a good means of testing our ideas, and although not infallible, gets us better results in the long run. Incidentally, no one is infallible any longer. Neither the da'i or even the Imam. Its simply a myth perpetuated by powerful clerics to keep power and funds flowing. Unthinking masses often accept these claims of infallibility because all our lives are filled with uncertainty and difficulties. In such cases, it is often psychologically comforting to know that something is certain in life.

Besides the two I mentioned above, other sources, like hadith literature, books on fiqh, even books on philosophy and morality and even fiction, etc should also be consulted, but only for guidance. There is no need to take them as set in stone or being the last word. There are many scientific errors in even noble books like Ikhwan as-Safa, and the cosmological ideas in haqaaiq literature, if taken literally, are laughably absurd. This strongly casts doubt on their ethical ideas, specially those derived from poor scientific understanding. Hence, we must study nature in a careful and scientific way, and decide on a course of action.

If we look at the matter from a detached scientific and ethical perspective, then we will realize that FGM, and in fact even male circumcision, is actually of no use, and on the contrary, is deeply harmful. Both practices should be condemned. For now, FGM is the greater evil, as it is particularly designed to keep women in check, and not allow them full pleasures which their god-given bodies can provide them. In fact, it forms a part of the pattern designed to keep women subordinate to men. For example, among the Bohras we all know very well the sexist, misogynistic ideas of Dawedar Muffadul Saifuddin.

(I should say that contrary to what was said by others, the foreskin in men is one of the most innervated (having a lot of nerves) part of the penis. Removing it reduces sexual pleasure. Also, circumcision in men is also performed without consent and at a point where the person is unable to agree to the procedure. Hence, it should also be discouraged and parents should be prevented from doing so to their sons. Of course, if adults decide to mutilate themselves, they should be welcome to do so.)

The first step is for parents to take a strong stance against this practice. Both mothers and fathers (but specially mothers) should make a commitment that they will not subject their daughters to this barbaric ritual. Just do not do it. No one will ask you for proof and if they do tell the mullah to buzz off to hell. If we are so spineless that we are willing to subject our daughters to mutilation in fear of the mullahs, then I think the situation is hopeless. Hence, the first step is to grow a spine and stand up the mullahs and say NO. Court cases help, but they do not change attitudes and win hearts. The movement has to be ground up and not forced by governments. All that will happen is that FGM will go even more underground and the practice even more secretive. Parents must take a stand and stop this. And, those who think this FGM is a good thing should go buzz off to hell, and take their ridiculous books with them.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Biradar,

An extremely well reasoned input from you. Thanks.

It is given that whatever Qadi Noman wrote was with Imam's approval. Bohras therefore consider his writings 'gospel'. I agree with you when you say that no Imam can be considered infallible and a large number of hadiths quoted by Qadi Noman and attributed to Imam Jafar as-Sadiq, Prophet and Ali should be considered suspect. Most so in connection with FGM.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:54 am

Thanks a ton Biradar for highlighting the fact that male circumcision is as harmful and serves no purpose whatsoever. You are spot on when you say that the foreskin has a lot of nerves which increases pleasure immensely and we would never know it because we are already circumcised in childhood. I think that's an irreparable loss. Nobody cares to take up the male circumcision issue or even discuss it.
I think this is against the idea of Body Integrity and should be avoided.

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:58 am

Thank you for you voice of reason, Biradar. So much time and energy is spent debating and researching ancient text down to the context, verse, word and even syllable level, when in fact we need to recognize them as point in time documents, relevant during that period. Scientific progress enables us to make today's decisions on current knowledge. Why do we need to keep poking backwards?

Bohras, let's move on!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:08 am

Ali Ali wrote:zinger or whoever you may be

1) First of all u are in the biggest ignorance if u r saying that it is performed only in some northern,southern part of africa.Now let me show u the truth bro.FGM is practiced in 30 countries in western-Eastern and north-eastern Africa,in the parts of middle east and Asia,and within some immigrant communIties in Europe,North america and Australia. acc to a 2013 UNICEF report covering 29 countries in Africa and middle east,Egypt has the region's highest number with total 27.2 million women having undergone FGM,while Somalia has the highest prevalence rate of Fgm at 98%.Now let me show u a more deep and scarring reality for u.Now I am mentioning FGM practicing country wise.

AFRICA

2 Algeria
3 Burkina faso
4 Camreon
5 Central African republic
6 Chad
7 Comoros
8 Cote d'lvoire
9 Democratic republic of Congo
10 Dijbouti
11 Egypt
12 Eritrea
13 Ethiopia
14 Gambia
15 Ghana Guinea
16 Guinnea-bissau
17 Kenya
18 Liberia
19 Libya
20 Malawi
21 Mali
22 Mauritania
23 Mozambique
24 Niger
25 Nigeria
26 Republic of the congo
27 Senegal
28 Sierra leone
29 Somalia
30 South Africa
31 Sudan
32 Tanzania
33 Togo
34 Uganda
35 zimbabwe

Europe

36 France
37 Germany
38 Italy
39 Netherlands
40 Norway
41 Spain
42 Sweden
43 Uk

Middle East

44 Bahrain
45 Iran
46 Iraq
47 Jordan
48 Kuwait
49 Oman
50 Palestinian territories
51 Qatar
52 Saudi Arabia
53 Syria
54 Turkey
55 UAE
56 Yemen

NORTH AMERICA

57 Canada
58 US

SOUTH AMERICA

58 Columbia

OCEANIA

59 Australia
60 New zealand

SOUTH,SOUTH EAST AND CENTRAL ASIA

61 Afgnistan
62 Brunie
63 India
64 Indonesia
65 Pakistan
66 Malaysia
67 Maldives
68 Philippines
69 Singapore
70 Sri lanka
71 Tajikistan
72 Thailand.

This is the ans for ur first qtn
I am zinger and that should be enough for you.

Thanks for the list above. can you share the source with me please? maybe i have not done an extensive enough search. Please share the link where you got this from

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:11 am

Ali Ali wrote:

2) I dont know if u know this but there are 3-4 types of practised female circumcision.Each culture has adopted one of the way of doing it.Now talking about dawoodi bohras,first of all this topic is not disscused in our community and on the top of that I am not a FGM performer or a women undergone FGM that I will know how much part is removed.and when I saw that Mcmazda on our forum has already gone through this so felt like to ask her.
You havent answered my question pal. If you are neither an FGM performer, nor, Thank God not a woman who has gone through it. how can you be so confident about the benefits?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:14 am

Ali Ali wrote:zinger

Let me remind u this qtn was for Mcmazda not for you.so you shouldn't find any thing sensible in interfering in others talk. :P
i only interfered because everytime you opened your mouth, you sounded like Amrish Puri interrogating Meenakshi Sheshadri in Damini. if you have seen the movie, you know what i am referring to

Ali Ali

Unread post by Ali Ali » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:49 am

Zinger
I am zinger and that should be enough for you.

Thanks for the list above. can you share the source with me please? maybe i have not done an extensive enough search. Please share the link where you got this from[/quote]

Just go on google and search, list of countries where fgm is practised and go on wiki u will get ur ans

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Typical bohra shtyle ...let's argue about the word 'only' ...just like they do in sabaqs...

Another shtyle just because others do it we do it we it without question because we took misaq and since child hood raza thi kare che...pachi su fiqar

Syedi a or wo a kitab. ..complex mythological twists. ...

then when it gets hard to argue ..anger management ...jo a dushman che, munafiq che ...Khuda ni lanat, ...koy samband nay ana sa the

Yet they ignore it is illegal , kone khabar parse or even if it is not illegal ....where is the conscience that may be it is wrong or immoral to do it.

but again shtyle not style,! Maula key che to hiqmat hase, shariat ma che ...apne soo khabar...koy fiqar nathi je thay to thay...dunia mumin khidmat waste che ...

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Yet they ignore it is illegal , kone khabar parse or even if it is not illegal ....where is the conscience that may be it is wrong or immoral to do it.
In our Bohra bayans we are taught to always respect the law of the land, whichever land we happen to live in. This translates to FGM too. However, one always must use "اًِخةىار" or better judgement, and our brains to respect the laws of the land and the rules of the religion.