Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: FEMALE CIRCUMCISION

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Adam wrote:
Do you accept The Daim? Very simple answer. Yes or No.
YES. now answer my questions.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 am

Tha was to Gulam. But since you (Al Zulfiqar) accept the Daim. Why don't you accept Female Circumcision (which is what this thread is all about?). And it is mentioned in the Daim.
Either you are lying, confused or going against your own beliefs.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Adam bhai - please do not get into any debates with Syedi Al Zulfikar bhai Ramsay. He is in a league of his own. Su ehni mawaali oops niraali shaan chhe. Ketli profound vaato karey chhe. He is beyond you.
wah bhai waah Ramsay bhai. Bahut dino se koyee nayee dhamaakedaar story nahin hain. Ramsay bhai ke ghar me der hain aur andher bhi.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:51 am

Thank you level_headed.
I already knew this. I'm just trying to make public their double standards, confusion and lies.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:24 pm

That was to Gulam. But since you (Al Zulfiqar) accept the Daim. Why don't you accept Female Circumcision (which is what this thread is all about?). And it is mentioned in the Daim.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:23 pm

adam,

first accept the fact that all male abde regressives who accept that sajda should be done to dai, that dai is perfectly within his rights to do shikar and murder of animals for sport, that dai can earn thousands and thousands of crores in black money and does not have to account to anyone, that dai is ilah-ul-ardh etc, are all circumcised twice.

and that those abdes who attend sabak and reach upto darajjtul akhira, where it is finally revealed that DAI IS HIMSELF THE IMAM, are then circumcised a third time to celebrate their ascending to the pinnacle of knowledge.

once you accept these 2 facts, then i will accept the cruel and perverted manner in which present day abde regressives perform female khatna.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:03 am

Here we go again.
(Take the Sajda and Imamat point to the relevant thread) and don't ramble on.

AL Zulfi -
First you say you accept the Daim. The Daim talks about Female Circumcision.
Now you say
then i will accept the cruel and perverted manner in which present day abde regressives perform female khatna.

Make up your mind, either you accept the Daim as your book to the practices of Islam or you don't.
If you do, then stick to it and follow it.
If you don't then speak up.
If you believe Female Circumcision should be done, but in a different way, then clarify that.

Now let me ask my friend Gulam again
@Gulam

Why you shying away from this simple question?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 am

Adam wrote:
If you believe Female Circumcision should be done, but in a different way, then clarify that.
i have already clarified in crystal clear terms. i will accept female circumcision only if you first accept that all male abde regressives are khatnofied twice and that the sabak trained abdes who have passed with flying colors are khatnofied 3 times. simple, isnt it?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 am

i have already clarified in crystal clear terms. i will accept female circumcision only if you first accept that all male abde regressives are khatnofied twice and that the sabak trained abdes who have passed with flying colors are khatnofied 3 times. simple, isnt it?

Note to you ignorant brain: No such thing as 2 Khatnas (just a figment of your retarded brain)

I really don't care whether you accept Female Circumcision or not, i'm just trying to clarify your stupidity and lack of intelligent in a simple argument, and answering a direct question.

When asked whether you accept Daim, you said "Yes".
Daim calls for Female Circumcision. So either you accept it, or go against what you stand for. Make up your mind (if you have the mental capacity to do so)

@GULAM
(Since your other thread), you have clearly spelled out you aren't a Proggy. So why are you quoting and trying to follow the Daim? That's why I kept asking you what opinions you stand for.
Do you only accept the Panjatan, but think the Daim is a nice book to follow and you use it for your practices on Islam?
Why the Daim? Why not any other book?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:12 pm

adam, since you are a fanatic abde regressive who has passed the highest level of sabaks and been awarded the title of shaikh, you have undergone khatna 3 times. this is an irrefutable fact.

if you deny this, please prove that i am wrong.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 am

You are the one accusing. I have already denied it.
So according to Islamic Law, you must bring forth the proof.

Note to you ignorant brain: No such thing as 2 Khatnas (just a figment of your retarded brain)

I really don't care whether you accept Female Circumcision or not, i'm just trying to clarify your stupidity and lack of intelligent in a simple argument, and answering a direct question.

Daim calls for Female Circumcision. So either you accept it, or go against what you stand for. Make up your mind (if you have the mental capacity to do so)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:05 am

Adam wrote:You are the one accusing. I have already denied it.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 am

Adam wrote:You are the one accusing. I have already denied it.

Adam
GM has asked you many times and you have not replied if you believe in Daim how come you have not responded about the qualities and duties of Dai in Daim. Does current Syedna fits those qualities?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 pm

bro sbm,

now the great prophet adam will answer: those questions are not relevant to this thread. just talk about female circumcision.

looks like adam is a fiend and fanatic about forcibly circumcising females. i know a couple of ladies who are martial arts experts. they would like to know the whereabouts of adam.

adam, are you man enough to face them?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Adam wrote:
i have 2 witnesses that say you were circumcised thrice. their names are insecticide (don quixote) and your trusted sidekick nalwala (sancho panza). they have reported that they were present, and underwent the procedure too at the same time as you. ouch!

i can also name the person who carried out this procedure. it was none other zaada quid johnny himself. he rarely ever presides personally to go snip, snip, so its a rare honor that you 3 have had. it recognises the fact that you 3 are the chosen ones who staunchly defend the kothar and syedna with their jaan ane maal.

so now there. you have islamic proof. no even better, dawoodi abde bohra regressive proof!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:46 am

@SBM
Adam
GM has asked you many times and you have not replied if you believe in Daim how come you have not responded about the qualities and duties of Dai in Daim. Does current Syedna fits those qualities?

I have already answered this. We accept all the qualities in the Daim and Syedna fits them all.

I have also clarified that Gulam Mohammed (since himself has said it) believes only until the Panjatan and doesn't believe from Imam Ali Zain al Abedeen to 21 st Imams (the Fatimid Imams), that also means he doesn't accept the Daim ul Islam a foundation for his beliefs. So why is he so concerned about it and what it stands for?
He is not a Dawoodi Bohra.
He doesn't believe what the Daim states.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 am

Adam,

I have made my beliefs very clear in many ways but it seems that you are not comfortable with it as you are unable to compartmentalize people and ultimately divide the ummah thereby unable to fullfil the hidden agenda of your dai hence you are trying to put words in my mouth, keep trying as it doesnt matter what anyone thinks of it as it is between and my Allah (swt).

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 am

Well that sorts it.
You've made it very clear that because you are a Panjatani (only), you don't accept the Fatimid thoughts and Daim ul Islam isn't a book you follow for your practices.
Fair enough. That's okay with me.
Daim ul Islam is what we Bohras follow, it orders for Female Circumcision. Chapter closed :)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:55 am

So you agree that Daimul Islam is not in line with Panjatani beliefs and practices. Hence it is not in line with Islam as taught by the Panjatan.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Adam wrote:
Daim ul Islam is what we Bohras follow, it orders for Female Circumcision.
Al Zulfiqar wrote:

looks like adam is a fiend and fanatic about forcibly circumcising females. i know a couple of ladies who are martial arts experts. they would like to know the whereabouts of adam.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:01 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:
i know exactly how much of the head really got snipped of.
nalwala, your honesty is touching! it must hurt intensely when you look down and you find a barren aazaad maidan where once happy birds played in the bushes. you cannot possibly continue with a name like nalwala anymore, esp. when your nal is missing! it just doesnt feel right.

how about "mustafa mojizawala"? it is truthful, (you are the proud recipient of a mola'l mojiza) and emphasises your blind faith in mola. what greater tribute can you pay to mola when you proudly call yrself "mustafa mojizawala"?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Childishly diverting the topic

Daim ul Islam is what we Bohras follow, it orders for Female Circumcision. Chapter closed

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

adam,

case is not closed. these ladies are far from childish. they are seriously looking for you, the homicidal, genocidal, maniacal, serial female circumcisor.

if you are man enough, reveal yrself and face them, but be prepared to be circumcised a 4th time at their hands.

Adam wrote:
Daim ul Islam is what we Bohras follow, it orders for Female Circumcision. Case closed.
Al Zulfiqar wrote:

[/quote]

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:24 am

I'll re-phrase.
The Prophet and Imam Ali (according to Daim) order for the Circumcision of Females.
They know what is best for the Ummah.

If you don't accept it, you are free to go against the will of the Prophet SAW.

Daim ul Islam is what we Bohras follow, it orders for Female Circumcision. Chapter closed

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 am

The Prophet and Imam Ali (according to Daim) order for the Circumcision of Females.
That is misinterpretation. The prophet (saw) has given no such order.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:adam,

case is not closed. these ladies are far from childish. they are seriously looking for you, the homicidal, genocidal, maniacal, serial female circumcisor.

if you are man enough, reveal yrself and face them, but be prepared to be circumcised a 4th time at their hands.

Adam wrote:
Daim ul Islam is what we Bohras follow, it orders for Female Circumcision. Case closed.
Al Zulfiqar wrote:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Adam wrote:
Correct. And Daim ul Islam doesn't contain the orders of the prophet (saw). The prophet (saw) ordered never to perform sajda to anyone other than Allah, but the Daim omitted it.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:20 am

Adam wrote:Here we go again.
AL Zulfi -
First you say you accept the Daim. The Daim talks about Female Circumcision.
Now you say
then i will accept the cruel and perverted manner in which present day abde regressives perform female khatna.

Make up your mind, either you accept the Daim as your book to the practices of Islam or you don't.
If you do, then stick to it and follow it.
If you don't then speak up.

Now let me ask my friend Gulam again
@Gulam

Why you shying away from this simple question?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:adam,

Al Zulfiqar wrote: