Yazeed (Laanat)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Ala maqaam

Re: Yazeed (Laanat)

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:46 am

off topic

doctor,can u please give details about IMAM HAKIM incident

Thankyou

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:52 am

Doctor wrote: "Yes" means he was having great wisdom per pristine Dawoodi Bohra knowledge bank. (minus innovative selfish impurities by Kothar).
So he might have thought you to call others Yazeed, i am beginning to see why was he kicked out.
Doctor wrote:Can you describe the accident or was it murder?
I dont have the gory details of the accident which you want to hear.
Doctor wrote:Mughal King Akar, buried a donkey, place a fictitious name plate, and advertised a fabricated story that a great saint is buried here -aur Ziyarat chal nikli. It seems Kothar has taken inspiration from above?
i have heard that even progs have burried a donkey in Udaipur -aur Ziyarat chal nikli

Doctor wrote:My father and many of my close relatives and friends were there with him during his last time and all are in unison that Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj died a very peaceful death and his face was brighten like midday sun.
And those same relatives came out and spreaded news about him writhing in pain and Kaafir written on his forehead.
Doctor wrote:But your Burhanuddin sahab will die with his head down in front of all hallal/haram animals, birds, trees, metals, stones, mumins whom he fooled, and Kaafirs, i.e. everybody!
Have you heard that when a tree gets laden with fruits its branches tilt towards ground. go figure out.
Doctor wrote:My Ustad is not like your Chaman Aai (laanat) who murdered our 46th Dai-a-Mutlaq, Molana va Sayyedina Mohammed Badruddin (r).
and source of this poisoning incident except your Ustaad's ramblings is ??
Doctor wrote:Taher Saifuddin sahab aapna sir chhupa ke gaye the,
Burhanuddin sahab aapna sir jhuka ke jayenge.
Ahmed ali kaafir sar pe likha ke gaye the
Kaafir chele unke Muh kala kar ke jayenge

Doctor wrote: Your point above is true of false, I don't know. I am Doctor and not Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj, you may address above directly to him on the day of judgement and he will let you know if your contention is how much correct and the reasoning.

From my side, I can think following: Moosa (a) preached Firaun was great, correct, God, everything for long decades though he knew Firaun was wrong from beginning, Mola Ali (a) did helped those three despite he knew they were incorrect, Molana Imam Bakir on the 30th day of Ramdan broke fast and eat in front of the then Hakim though he knew Hakim was incorrect. But no one: Prophet Moosa, Mola Ali, Imam Bakir, Sheikh Sajjad Hussain, Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj, Misam bin Tammar (r), etc - changed their state.

Hikmat na waaste aa wasi na sabr hata, rubaho na narga me e sher-a-babbar hata.

Sheikh Ahmed Ali and three others didn't wanted to break the community further in another sect and per their predecessor kept "Takiyat". Clear indications are in the books about murder of Molana Mohammed Badruddin (r) and end of chain of Dawat. Those who seeks truth with unbiased approach will get it.

Nevertheless, Sheikh Ahmed Ali did or didn't licked feet of Burhanuddin sahab is a matter unproved. But we will consider aqs contention is 100% correct. None of the Mustakar and Mustoda Nabi, Wasi, and Imam and none of the 1 to 46 dai-a-mutlaq; none of them have never ever let their friends, enemies, followers, slaves, animals - let them lick their feet and none of them have never ever let them carry their shoes on their head. But Burhanuddin sahab notwithstanding the character/practice of all righteous religious leaders born on Earth from Aadam Kulli till date, he let FOUR SENIOR MOST TEACHERS of Jamia Saifiya to INHUMANLY, UNISLAMICALY, AND IN YAZEED STYLE lick his feet and carry their shoes over their head!

Burhanuddin sahab is contending to be head of our pristine Fatimi Dawat, leve alone head, he do not even qualify to be called human being! Burhanuddin sahab approach of ruling doesn't match the love and care for fellow humans but his approach mirrors more with Firaun, Namrood, Mawiya, Yazwed, etc

Burhanuddin sahab has made four senior teachers lick his feet for forty years! He made them carry their shoes over their head! What an unislamic and ugly and inhuman and Yazeedi behavior from Burhanuddin sahab
!
Doctor Sahab,

i can answer your posts line by line but this should suffice you as of now.

all the examples you are quoting to justify your ustaad's begging to be taken back in Jamea are too flimsy. when every door was shut on him he went to Udaipur before that he tried every mean to beg before Syedna(tus).

and you have the temerity to compare your Ustaad to Musa and Imams, very well then. but you forgot that Musa left Firaoun and didnt beg him to take him back

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Meaning of Arabic word "Bohra" is: the follower of middle path.
The word “Bohra or Vohra or Vohorwu or Vyavahar” itself indicates maintaining relations and is derived
from the Gujarati word ‘Vohorwu’ or ‘Vyavahar’ which means “to trade”.

http://www.alavibohra.org./A%20Research ... -Dawat.htm

http://www.alavibohra.org./lisaan%20daw ... 1-2011.pdf (Page 3)