Remembering Syedna Taher Saifuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
profastian

Remembering Syedna Taher Saifuddin

Unread post by profastian » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 am

This is just an observation,
The other day I was attending waaz of one of the Shahzadas of Syedna Taher Saifuddin, and I was awed by the amount of ilm he possessed. On further thought when I looked at all the shahzadas of the Syedna, all of them are aalim faazil of the highest degrees. In fact, any one would be hard pressed to find sons of single person, all of whom possess such ilm, We dawoodi bohras should be proud that we have such aalims amidst us and it should leave us in no doubt about the greatness of Syedna Taher Saifuddin, Some of the shahzadas are
Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin
Yousuf Bhaisahab Najmuddin
Qasim Bhaisahab Hakimuddin
Khuzema Bhaisahab Qutbuddin
Ali asghar Bhisahab Kalimuddin
Shabbir Bhaisahab Nooruddin

P.S. I know this would make the proggies squirm in their undies, it will be fun to read their comments...

shabab_udaipur

Re: Remembering Syedna Taher Saifuddin

Unread post by shabab_udaipur » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:58 am

salam prof.
hm you are right... we should be proud of our DAI as well as SYEDNA TAHIR SAIFUDDIN and mansus SYEDI MUFADDAL BHAI SAHEB SAIFUDDIN....
khuda bewe maula ni umar ne taroze quayamat daraz, daraz ane daraz kare..
aameen!!!!!!!!!!!

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:05 am

Prof a normal person would take years to attain that high and deep level education, I am truly amazed how these guys managed, or is it a miracle,

Having time between Jamia, theology lessons, hafiz Quran recitations, dunia talim, working in the qualification in corporates to gain experience, attending was, ziafats, doing sewa of abdes, traveling as ambassadors of peace , looking after the finances and wealth, visiting cities for khizmat, hunting animals, performing Shifaa visiting less fortunate bohras, have I left anything important.

And then have time to read, research and sit for exams...truly these are super human capabilities

Jeez these abdes are stoned !

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:52 am

Dr. Faust, would your care to share the great ilm that awed you so much?
It is really gratifying to know that Sayedna Taher Saifuddin's brood possesses such a treasure trove of ilm, and ilm for its own sake must be respected. But is it really surprising that they are such aalim unlike the most common Bohras like us who actually have to earn a living, provide for our families, struggle through life every step of the way, pay taxes to the government and pay illegitimate and unaccountable taxes to these aalim shahzadas so that they can acquire ilm in the lap of un-earned luxury. Of course, on the flip side, all this un-earned income and ill-gotten wealth could have gone to their heads and these shahzadas could have turned out to be real knaves and scoundrels. But they did not to their great credit. If I were in their place, I would have looted the community blind.
As I said, ilm must be honoured for its own sake. And so must be the possessor of ilm. But after we have done all the honouring and fawning, ilm must have some use, some human and social value. The Prophet Mohammed received ilm and with it he revolutionised a whole society, a whole era. The ultimate value of ilm is what you do with it. So, from this perspective, what have Taher Saifuddins Saheb and his Sons done with their ilm. 1) They have used it to turn the Dawoodi Bohra Dawat into a successful business enterprise of which they are the chief beneficiaries, 2) they have used it to transform Bohras into an idol-worshipping, feet-kissing cult, and 3) they have used it produced a horde of brainwahsed abdes who love their slavery and are awed by the ilm that produces it.
I'm confident, ilm cannot be put to a better use.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:56 am

khudaa taula syadena taher saifuddin per salavat parjo..

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:45 pm

deleted

sufisaint

Unread post by sufisaint » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:11 pm

brothers,i just came back from shia majlis,(which I attend every day) as muharram is going on.

my question is,even if we agree that syedna taher saifuddin was really great,and all his son are and were gems,and all have excellent knowledge,now my question is,after having so much of ilm and knowledge still they cant see the tyranny done on simple momeen? do they dont know the life of Ali?do they dont know what imammain have instructed to leaders on his time?

does imam likes the one who spends money without a limit and just for glorification?

do this alim e din dont know it is haraam to tax person to sit in mosque? and to take money to visit a house of a momeen? and to take money to give a religious title in return?

how come all this Alim e din are silent on this open hypocricy?

please explain.

accordoing to shia theology it is important to have a Imam of time,but is it okay to accept such a leader who is openly denying values of ahlul bayt?

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 pm

"khudaa taula syadena taher saifuddin per salavat parjo.."

Why Almighty Allah has to recite Salawat on somebody named Taher Saifu who was a dictator, greedy, tyrant and oppressor? :twisted:
During his regime he completely changed the real Bohra doctrine and believes, and established a multimillion dollars empire for himself and his greedy family and one can see the obvious results at present as Bohra Cult.

Please also note that this is also a new innovation imposed recently by Burhanuddin to recite Salawat on all the dias instead of Fatiha.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Allah (swt) is just returning His favour by reciting salawat for the deity of this world, just like we are doing from this world to Him :wink:
and those who think, there are no more prayers when they get to heaven, they'll be so disappointed.. Because, in the hereafter, will have to pray three time to the God's of this world :mrgreen:

"May Allah’s Salawaat be upon Syedna Taher Saifuddin (R.A), and may thy’s Barakaat and Hasanat, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) be amongst us to guide us and pull us out of this world by holding our hands and taking us personally to heaven."

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 am

profastian wrote:This is just an observation,
The other day I was attending waaz of one of the Shahzadas of Syedna Taher Saifuddin, and I was awed by the amount of ilm he possessed. On further thought when I looked at all the shahzadas of the Syedna, all of them are aalim faazil of the highest degrees. In fact, any one would be hard pressed to find sons of single person, all of whom possess such ilm, We dawoodi bohras should be proud that we have such aalims amidst us and it should leave us in no doubt about the greatness of Syedna Taher Saifuddin, Some of the shahzadas are
Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin
Yousuf Bhaisahab Najmuddin
Qasim Bhaisahab Hakimuddin
Khuzema Bhaisahab Qutbuddin
Ali asghar Bhisahab Kalimuddin
Shabbir Bhaisahab Nooruddin

P.S. I know this would make the proggies squirm in their undies, it will be fun to read their comments...
the other names
1.shz abbas bhaisaab fakhruddin
2.shz hussain bhaisaab(mukasir saab)

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:50 am

I like to see the waez you are speaking of.If you would please load it on Utube,we will have the same swab you received.All the waiz are taped.Sometimes with more than one camera.
Another thing I seem to having a tough time understanding are these laqabs.So its like syedna had exactly the same number of laqab in a potly,as the number of his sons.Were these given out in some fashion or like according to their traits. Suppose one of them made too much noise vocally,He would be Kalimallah. You wouldnt want the quiet one to get this laqab.By the way A Z can come up with some real laqab for them.
Salwat for TS,what else can I expect from people who keeps the picture of him in their homes,and claim to be Muslims.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Prof and Ortho Abdes,

Anajmi also had lot of knowledge and ILM, why do not you start worshipping him too??!!! (No offense intended bro Anajmi).

The point - a person can be a great scholar, yes I will respect him, I will not WORSHIP him!! A person can be great ALIM, but he is a dictator too, would I respect him, may be not. You have to SEE 'how' a person uses his knowledge and wisdom.

Nuclear power and energy is GREAT but Nuclear BOMB is NOT ........!!!!

And Taher and all his sons fall far far behind in Ilm, knowledge and wisdom. They are ordinary dictators and bhais.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 pm

What have those great people accomplished with there knowledge for mankind apart from dressing like japanese dolls huh??

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Their garb reminds me of hiding behind one Mom's dress.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 pm

prof,

it is quite selfish of you to be awed in private by all this tremendous and earth-shaking ilm without sharing it with others. or was it a secret sabha like the hidden sabaks?

yes, we too remember taher saifuddin.

1. we remember him for forcibly expropriating under pain of baraat all bohra jamaat properties, trusts and institutions and transferring them on his name.
2. we remember him for being the first dai to actively seek worldly titles to satisfy his greed for ambition and lust for power
3. we remember him for having his opponents and detractors beaten, humiliated and even physically eliminated, incl. his maternal uncle, his first wife (mother of mohamed burhanuddin) and his own ill brother whose wife he then proceeded to marry
4. we remember him for surreptitiously including the dai in the misaq against all previous norms and principles of our faith
5. we remember him for insisting that his followers refer to themselves as his abde and amte syednas
6. we remember him for stealing from the chandabhai gulla and with that ill-gotten money buying the pirbhai palace and turning it into saifee mahal
7. we remember him claiming in court that the belief in an hidden imam is merely a concept which while being central to bohra faith, cannot be supported with reality and facts
8. we remember him for claiming in court that he is ilah-ul-ardh and that he cannot be questioned by any man made courts or their authorities
9. we remember him for having lost his case, being severely reprimanded by the court for his lies, deception and attempts to obstruct and obfuscate the course of justice and having to pay court costs
10. we remember him for then covering up his ignominy and shame by taking out a victory procession in mumbai to celebrate his fateh mubin and then being cited for contempt of court and threat of jail time if he didnt apologise to the courts
11. we remember him for being the first dai to blatantly live a life of pomp, glamour and luxury in total contradiction to the lives of the panjatan paak
12. we remember him for inventing totally new taxes and fees during his reign and his tyranny, intimidation and merciless attitude in collecting the same from his followers
13. we remember him for forcibly taking the control of all jamaats into his own hands and using it to exercise his hegemony over the amils, jamaat committees and collections
14. finally, we remember him for being laid to rest in a grand mausoleum like a worldly emperor, built upon land taken by threats, coercion and by money power which displaced his own people, land below which once ran sewers and where his gullible flock come to worship this monument to excess and debauchery

yes, we do remember this dai most fondly, whose tomb inscribed with golden quranic verses is supposed to conceal his evil....

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Khuda na salawat,It should bi khuda ni La.....t.Dont worry the new one will destroy the rest of whats left.I always had the feeling,that Burhanuddin participated or saw something terrible to be bribed for the seat of Mola.Unless the Dumb was looking for Dumber.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Taher Sur Chupa Ka Gaya Tha ............ Burhan Sur Jhuka Kay Jaey Ga ............ and if this loot and plunder continues may be Muffadal Sur Kata Kay Jaey Ga ...........

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:18 pm

sajda rehjo baki salamat ye maula hazaro waras aim dua che hamari..

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:29 pm

You think people dont see what 95years has done to the Syedna.Each passing day brings a ton of discomfort and pain. Remaining is just a bag of bones.Mental capacity of an infant.Paraded around in circus,Deep down I want him to live long,that shifa-e-qulii thing ,maybe not.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm

It's not the age that has made him like this, but our sins.. You people have just become so blind in your hatred that you can't see beyond the poor man with a diaper..

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:04 pm

How gullible you are to think he suffers because of our sins, thats the guilt the kothari goons put on the heads of stupid & gullible bohras who have no brains of their own to think. No body but themselves suffer for their own sins.
Please stop being an ostrich and get your head out of sand and don't talk your nonsense, such nonsense is fit only for your majlises and sabaqs.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:42 pm

No one has put anything in my brain apart from those antidepressant I've started around a week ago and I feel quite happy to tell you the truth :D

The only guilt I'm feeling is, that I didn't realize this on Ashura, when we were forced to watch the documentary of Huzurala TUS and do mataam, and I didn't even cry :oops: , while I could hear the other slaves whipping out loud and shedding tears just to see our Dai (tus) do all this for US.. You people are just jealous of our great leader is giving his life just like Jesus Christ did and is saving us from all our worldly sins..

marabu

Unread post by marabu » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Satire/irony is part of debate and I enjoy it.Does not make a difference if i agree or disagree it is what it is.So another rhetorical question.....Is Christopher Hitchens in hell?...would love to read an article in Vanity Fair regarding his voyage in after world....

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:50 am

Hey marabu,
I'm glad, you're enjoying the show :wink:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 pm

boom,

i'm enjoying it too. keep up the satire! good work man..

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks Zulfiqar :D

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Br.Boom,Tama waste gani dua kidhi chaee.Now you all line up and give me money. :wink:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:10 pm

hehe.. Hu pan tamari waste gani dua karis :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:57 pm

how eloquent it is that not one of the single die-hard abde apologists has come forward to logically refute with any substantial arguments the points i raised in my post about syedna taher saifuddin...

sab ke sab dum daba ke bhaag gaye qayar.!

i suppose now some of them will respond when so obviously challenged with abuses, personal attacks and invectives. guys ready to watch the fun?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:19 pm

the challenge still stands, but not a single coward abde has had the guts to respond point-by-point...