Progressive matam

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mmv

Re: Progressive matam

Unread post by mmv » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:02 am

stranger wrote:
SBM wrote:Br. Stranger
In that case my apology to you and you only.. I hope you have condemned it too....
Bro SBM,
Never mind :)
well its but obvious that Sajda is meant for only Allah (SWT) and No one else. That what we are taught in Dini madrasa as well.In my entire life i have never seen or observe that any Aamil has instructed people to do Sajda to Da'i Or ever our Da'i has asked for the Sajda from followers. I donno why this is much hyped by the other side that bohra do Sajda to Da'i and etc. I have never ever seen any bohra doing , neither asked to do so. All i can remember is there was a line in Madeh which states : "Sajda Tujhe Wajib hai" and its been since years i have not heard this particular Madeh. Yeah thats True when i use to hear it during my childhood days made me wonder that how it can be ? Then while reading from random sources later and few of the orthodox brothers that its Sajda-e-Tazeem its referring to in the Madeh, nothing to do with Sajda-e-Ibadah. Its said keeping in mind the respect for the Da'i, not worship of the Da'i. Its just said in one of the part of madeh. I am not able to express myself fully here but what i mean is that its just for the sake of praise and respect, Not to provoke any action.
However, I totally believe that perform Sajda to any anybody, except Allah, is wrong and prohibited.

Anajmi,
In the First Place, Nobody do Sajda do Da'i and even if someone from my family, friends or dear one gonna perform this act ever then surely i will gonna tell them that this is wrong. You donno but on numerous occasion i have got into argument and carried differences with my brother and close friends on the things i don't find apt.
I have seen in Moharram this year, during relay, wahezeen perfroming sajda to projector screen when sayedna arrived.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:32 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Have you been for qadambosi in saifee mahal ? If so then you would have seen that the moment abdes enter the grand hall where the dai is seated on his throne, the first thing they do is sajda after entering the hall, then after a lot of 'dhakka dhuki' the abde finally reaches the dai's throne then he kisses his hand and then does sajda and kisses his legs. Nowadays due to the ill health of the dai, abdes are not allowed to kiss his hands but only do sajda and kiss his legs. It seems that after the recent paralytic stroke it is very difficult for the dai to lift his hand every now and then for the hundreds of abdes who throng to kiss his hands.
Bro GM,
No, I have never been to SM. but as it said that "seeing is believing", so i would like to go that way.
Yeah , if what you are saying is True then It should be prohibited.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:47 am

BooM wrote: The way I've understood what bro stranger is saying, that is not sajda what you have just told us in your post above.. According to him, that is Sajda-e-Tazeem and not sajda-e-Ibadah.. I think, the word sajda is irrelevant to him..
No Boom.
From whatever I have learnt and understand, Prophet (SAW) has forbade Sajda, ( irrelevant of tazeem/ibadah ) to anyone, except Allah (SWT).

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 am

mmv wrote: I have seen in Moharram this year, during relay, wahezeen perfroming sajda to projector screen when sayedna arrived.
Which City ? Just Name it. I will try to confirm it from the local population, if i get any relative or source there and if what you are saying is true then will confirm back here, for sure.

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:01 am

stranger wrote:
mmv wrote: I have seen in Moharram this year, during relay, wahezeen perfroming sajda to projector screen when sayedna arrived.
Which City ? Just Name it. I will try to confirm it from the local population, if i get any relative or source there and if what you are saying is true then will confirm back here, for sure.
Bro stranger,
Its a small town in Gujarat, with very few house of Dawoodi Bohra, I have seen with my own eyes. I don't know what your source will say (if any in that small town),but what I say is TRUE. you can refute me..but truth is truth.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:05 am

Sorry bro but this Pic does not prove any point.
The person ( cop ) to me is a Non Muslim and hence does not know what Sajda is and meant for whom. He is benting on Sydena( TUS) feet in order to have his blessing. This is a common approach of Hindus.

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 am

stranger wrote:
The person ( cop ) to me is a Non Muslim and hence does not know what Sajda is and meant for whom. He is benting on Sydena( TUS) feet in order to have his blessing. This is a common approach of Hindus.
Yes, you are right, But he can be stoped by people around syedna. or by sydna himself not to have blessing this way.

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:21 am

stranger wrote:
i can confirm dubai and sharjah

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:35 am

stranger wrote:
pls see the attached link and see the qadambosi kufr

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/h ... arram-1433

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:19 am

Kadam Bosi (Charan Choo, Feet Kissing)
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000294.html

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 am

stranger wrote:
bro stranger,
I can't tell you which places I've seen it, but I've seen it with my own eyes and you'll just have to take my word on this.. And to spice this even more, I noticed this Ashura, that the children were folding their hands when they saw Syedna (tus) being carried around on the T.v screen...

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 pm

stranger wrote:
Bro stranger,
That cop is not bent, or bending but doing sajda or prostrating, because you can clearly see he is kneeling and his knees are touching the ground.. And if what you are saying is true, that this is a common approach for hindus in picture 29, than could you please explain why is he the only one prostrating like that, when the rest of the hindus are doing differently??

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Bro stranger,
Burhanuddin sahab accepting Sajda from an abde.
BooM wrote:Doctor, I'm sorry to say this, but you are starting to get a little delusion & got this all wrong.. syedna saheb is only playing rock-paper-scissors with his slaves and this is how they play it.. :mrgreen:

On a serious note, I get the shivers watching this picture.. they all look like zombies apart from the guy in black, who looks like the one staging this bollywood horror act..
And the facile expression syedna saheb has, looks a lot like he is under hypnosis, and the way he has fist tight and doing the hammering motion, is so scare :oops:

they have surely done a great job, if this photo shot was to mimic the egyptian farrows,, :wink:

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 pm

BooM wrote:
stranger wrote: Which City ? Just Name it. I will try to confirm it from the local population, if i get any relative or source there and if what you are saying is true then will confirm back here, for sure.
bro stranger,
I can't tell you which places I've seen it, but I've seen it with my own eyes and you'll just have to take my word on this.. And to spice this even more, I noticed this Ashura, that the children were folding their hands when they saw Syedna (tus) being carried around on the T.v screen...
Not children only ,but Adult also.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:06 pm

truebohra,

So when you openly do Lanats to Prophet's companions and wives that is ok?? What are your 'true colours'??

There cannot be any COMPROMISE on PRINCIPLES or BASICS .......... Sajda to a mortal is WRONG, period. If some mortal Ruler or King or Imam or Dai makes others do that (and does not STOP if some one does willingly) than that person deserves lanat as he has fallen far far below basic human dignity.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 pm

stranger wrote:The person ( cop ) to me is a Non Muslim and hence does not know what Sajda is and meant for whom
Bro.stranger,

The 'wadhavni' rasam done by abdes (who claim to be muslims) is just like performing 'aarti' to a hindu god and the abdes know that it is meant for their master.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:55 am

Yazid martyred Hussain in Karbala ONCE, today he is being slaughtered every day, every night by Kothari goons!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:43 pm

I have to convey a message of my Maula, Imamuz Zaman to you. That message is this: do buka and matam of Imam Husain, for in that is our salvation. – Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS), 3rd Muharram waaz, Mumbai 1427

http://www.mumineen.org/

hasim

Unread post by hasim » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 am

Once i have heared mulla saheb saying in masjid "kalsi wajebat ni wasuli karwa ma awase"...."wasuli" -:)
this time mulla saheb spoke out his mind...