Unrest in Udaipur between two Bohra groups

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Reporter

Unrest in Udaipur between two Bohra groups

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Bohra Unrest: 6 Arrested, released on bail
In the wee hours of the afternoon today, December 16, there was a minor clash between the members of the Dawoodi Bohra community, followed by public unrest in the later hours of the evening, outside the Surajpole Police Station.
Member of the two groups, Dawoodi Bohra Youth and Dawoodi Bohra Shia entered into an altercation, resulting in the arrest of three members from each of the groups.
According to sources, the incident occurred opposite the Khanjipeer shrine, on the premises where the Bohra Youth School and the Dawoodi Bohra Shia Masjid are located, when Members of the Dawoodi Bohra Youth group were putting up a sign board displaying the name of the Bohra Youth School on the newly constructed main gate, they claimed doing it only after taking the permission from the local authorities.
It was then that certain members from the other group reportedly attacked the Secretary of the Dawoodi Bohra Youth, Yusuf Ali R.G. s/o Yahya Ali and hurt him on the left eye.
He was taken to hospital by the police and after necessary care, sent back to the Police Station at Surajpole, to be detained along with the other two member of the Dawoodi Bohra Youth, Tauseef Mandiwala s/o Kamruddin and Altaf Hussain s/o Fakhruddin.
Three members from the Dawoodi Bohra Shia group were also arrested of whom two were identified as Hakimuddin s/o Kurban Hussain; Tasadduk s/o Sadiq Ali.
All six arrested were later released on bail, granted by the Magistrate, after a meeting between the Police authorities and senior members of both the groups.
A mass gathering comprising members of both the groups was seen outside the Surajpole Police Station. The crowd, which was in an agitated but controlled state, were later asked to vacate the area around the Police Station, which they did.
http://www.udaipurtimes.com/bohra-unres ... d-on-bail/

Humsafar

Re: Unrest in Udaipur between two Bohra groups

Unread post by Humsafar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 pm

The Sayedna is in Galiakot (Tahirabad) and is threatening to come to Udaipur. We reformists are waiting for him with bated breath.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Humsafar wrote:The Sayedna is in Galiakot (Tahirabad) and is threatening to come to Udaipur. We reformists are waiting for him with bated breath.
humsafar,

when you do a fakhir salam to syedna, pls include 21 rs. from me also.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

I sure would, but it won't be accepted I'm afraid. Not because you've special "love" for him but because the amount is just too measly for his handlers to even comprehend. They don't recognise any figure which doesn't have a bunch of zeroes after it. :)

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 pm

The Sultan in Galiakot, with abdes holding placards "Maula Udaipur Padharo". This is the place where it all started nearly 40 years ago when the same Sultan quietly and approvingly witnessed the beating and molestation of Udaipuri women and children.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Humsafar wrote:The Sayedna is in Galiakot (Tahirabad) and is threatening to come to Udaipur. We reformists are waiting for him with bated breath.
To do what? Offer their misaqs. That would send your numbers plummeting down below 100. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Dr prof,
One man with a belief is equal to the force of 100,000 with only interests, and Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer Saheb is the living example of this, so you can just start sticking those numbers far up your A$$ :mrgreen:
Last edited by Conscíous on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

No, just to tell him that he still has a chance (before his inevitable death) to act like a Dai, to live up to his august office and responsibility, to shun all this worldly pomp and pretence, and restore to the community and people the dignity and justice they deserve.
As for misaqs, maybe some with shaky commitment will go. But look at me, look at us, do we care? Even if we have a last man (reformist) standing, it will not change our struggle, and that's the ultimate beauty of our cause. Its rooted in principles not numbers.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 pm

prof and your other footlicking abde colleagues,

ever hear of a tiny little reformist ant making a regressive elephant's life miserable and driving him insane?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:55 am

Folded hands is a compulsory behaviour. The moment abdes see the Dai or any nincompoop from the "royal family", on reflex their hand go together namaste style, back is bent, and the face becomes contorted as if suffering from stomach cramps. Is this Qaum Muslim Bohras? Even in the time of the Prophet or Ali or any of the Emperor Imams people did not debase themselves so pitilessly - and the stature of those personalities was incalculably higher than this Dai and this illegitimate "royal family". It boggles the mind to see how abde Bohras have drifted away not just from Islam but also from plain, simple human dignity. What the hell has happened to you people? Allah did not create you to do this!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:23 pm

this entire behaviour is nothing but mass hysteria, brought about by the continous hype created by amils, chamchas and the parasite sons and family of the syedna around him.

The grand motor cavalcades, the motorcycle outriders, the retarded adults play-acting and dressing up as some sort of star-wars style of cosmic guards, their whistles blowing, the crowd control idiot savants, the sham police on duty, the marching bands and luxury vehicles donated by ass lickin' sycophants... this whole tamasha overwhelms the mentally unbalanced abdes and amtes, and lo and behold, you have all the ingredients for mass hysteria and mental submission to a so-called divine being who begs his abdes to pray for his long life ta qayamat.

its well documented that when a group of people who strongly feel this way are challenged by a lone dissenter, they will violently turn on him, beat him up and ostracise him, as he/she tends to make them appear like fools. his dissension is intolerable, his questioning a sacrilege. how dare he challenge their dearly held beliefs?

this is exactly what muhammad suffered when he dared to question the pagan idol worshipping arabs. the only difference is that syedna is lat, his family is manaat, and his fancy sounding dawate hadiyah is uzza.

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:16 pm

What a stunning image! Thank you Humsafar for posting it. My stomach churned at the sight of it.

Any self-respecting abde ought to cringe at this display of disgust-provoking un-Islamic behavior. However, any feeling of shame in abdes has been totally vaporized by their voluntary and abject submission to mind control.

Have they not heard what Quran speaks about when addressing Muslims? :oops:

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:56 pm

porus wrote:What a stunning image! Thank you Humsafar for posting it. My stomach churned at the sight of it.
Maybe you had too much roast last night.. You need to go to restroom asap, what with your lack of bowel control :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You might stink up this forum

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Maybe you had too much roast last night.. You need to go to restroom asap, what with your lack of bowel control :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You might stink up this forum
Either this profastian has been thoroughly brainwashed or he is one of the "royal family"! They have no shame!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Aw shut up you moron. Everything that Humsafar and porus are saying and displaying should be an eye opener for anyone with even a slight hint of self value which is completely lacking amongst people like you. Muslims are not supposed to bow down to anyone other than Allah. This abject self humiliation in front of a mortal whose neck Allah has bent in front you should be a sign for those that have some sense.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 am

Humsafar wrote:As for misaqs, maybe some with shaky commitment will go. But look at me, look at us, do we care? Even if we have a last man (reformist) standing, it will not change our struggle, and that's the ultimate beauty of our cause. Its rooted in principles not numbers.
He has not even come to Udaipur and Progs are shivering that people will leave their cluthces and go back to dawat. Humsafar has even got his answers ready. kudos to Progs and their movement.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 am

aqs,

Is an abde more in the clutches of the kothar and the thakur or is a progressive more in the clutches of...?? who would that be again?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:34 am

anajmi wrote:aqs,

Is an abde more in the clutches of the kothar and the thakur or is a progressive more in the clutches of...?? who would that be again?
Anajmi,

Its more of a perspective issue. From where i see many progs are fed up and want to go back to the fold but are being hold up by egos of their leaders. so to you we are hold up and to us Progs are.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 am

Well, for the abdes, we know the names of the leaders whose ego cause a problem for them. Do you know the names of the prog leaders with these egos? You have to also remember that there is no such thing as Baraat that can be levied by any progressive if someone willing wants to go back into the clutches of the kothar. The only reason people might have a problem is that when some of those who struggled for freedom want to go back and make a deal with the oppressor, it undermines the freedom struggle of every individual who made sacrifices. That is not the same as what the kothar does when someone wants to leave their fold.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:37 pm

aqs wrote:
Its more of a perspective issue. From where i see....
aqs, i know you run like a coward when you see my name and when i give jaw-breaking responses to your idiocy and assinine comments and observations.

let us consider your reply above. you sound just like that hyper-intelligent doctor who claims to be the most brilliant and ingenious surgeon the world has ever seen. this is exactly the type of reply he would give when confronted with a young patient suffering from tonsillitis. where every other ordinary surgeon would simply open the patient's mouth and check for the inflammation and related symptoms in the osso-buccal cavity, a person of your intellectual eminence would proceed to insert a probe from the other end, i.e the anus, to gain his unique perspective and pass some very weighty and profound observations as follows:

"Its more of a perspective issue. From where i see ...."

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
aqs wrote:
Its more of a perspective issue. From where i see....
aqs, i know you run like a coward when you see my name and when i give jaw-breaking responses to your idiocy and assinine comments and observations.

let us consider your reply above. you sound just like that hyper-intelligent doctor who claims to be the most brilliant and ingenious surgeon the world has ever seen. this is exactly the type of reply he would give when confronted with a young patient suffering from tonsillitis. where every other ordinary surgeon would simply open the patient's mouth and check for the inflammation and related symptoms in the osso-buccal cavity, a person of your intellectual eminence would proceed to insert a probe from the other end, i.e the anus, to gain his unique perspective and pass some very weighty and profound observations as follows:

"Its more of a perspective issue. From where i see ...."
AZ, You have got your brain at the wrong end from what i see which is full of shit. Again its a matter of perspective.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:02 am

anajmi wrote:Well, for the abdes, we know the names of the leaders whose ego cause a problem for them. Do you know the names of the prog leaders with these egos? You have to also remember that there is no such thing as Baraat that can be levied by any progressive if someone willing wants to go back into the clutches of the kothar. The only reason people might have a problem is that when some of those who struggled for freedom want to go back and make a deal with the oppressor, it undermines the freedom struggle of every individual who made sacrifices. That is not the same as what the kothar does when someone wants to leave their fold.
Anajmi,

you have to realize the ground realities of reformist population. as you or progs allege that Bohras cant leave because of kothar then that is not the whole truth, people dont leave because of peer pressure "log kya kahenge" the same applies to progs also. So it can be either society or the leaders (it applies to both groups).

when you talk about people who struggled for reform and now wants to go back is a setback for others then you have to respect their decision. They have stood by progs for 40 years and now if they want to go back then its time to reassess the failure of the movement.

I have said this before also and again i repeat I respect you for your decision. you thought something was wrong and you left the group or community. Others are not that courageous, and you have to give it to them.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:36 am

aqs wrote:They have stood by progs for 40 years and now if they want to go back then its time to reassess the failure of the movement.
Dear aqs, even in your deep sleep (when no dream is possible) your must still be dreaming about the "failure of the reform movement"!!! Okay, let me make your dream come true, let me announce that the reform movement has failed. Happy? Now let's move to the real issue, the fact remains that the Dawat Inc. run by the mafia clergy and spearheaded by the Dai is a corrupt, un-Islamic cult and flouts every tenet of Islam and Fatimid dawat. Let's talk about the continuing failure and debasement of Dawoodi Bohras.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:52 am

humsafar,

i agree with what you have said. for people like aqs and his cohorts, instead of focusing on the glaring issues of corruption, nepotism, loot, tyranny and perversion of the dawoodi bohra faith, it suits them to divert the serious topics and zero in only on the numbers game, as if having the muscle of the majority makes their shirk and kufr right.

they know very well that this numbers exercise is counter-productive and is a double edged sword, because it only highlights the stupidity and self-defeating nature of their argument, when the bohras constitute the smallest community among the larger muslim ummah.

i think it was high time someone pointed out to these idiots the fallacy of their arguments.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:45 pm

I fully agree with AZ, Humsafar and Anajmi ...........

To abdes I can only say - is there no fool among fools to stop this foolishness? How can there be such fools??

In the name of Ahle-Bayt, who destroyed and demolished all Idols, today these Kothari goons are making fools worship Mortals, Deads and Graves ........... my two cents - if you start worshipping Mortals, Dead and Graves and put your faith in them, everything else becomes immaterial and insignificant. You even fall behind animals!!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:11 am

aqs wrote:
Anajmi,

you have to realize the ground realities of reformist population. as you or progs allege that Bohras cant leave because of kothar then that is not the whole truth, people dont leave because of peer pressure "log kya kahenge" the same applies to progs also. So it can be either society or the leaders (it applies to both groups).

when you talk about people who struggled for reform and now wants to go back is a setback for others then you have to respect their decision. They have stood by progs for 40 years and now if they want to go back then its time to reassess the failure of the movement.

I have said this before also and again i repeat I respect you for your decision. you thought something was wrong and you left the group or community. Others are not that courageous, and you have to give it to them.
Thanks for clarifying that the reason abdes stick together and continue with the slavery has not much to do with the truth professed by the masters, but with their courage. It clarifies that they are afraid of the reign of terror, but lack the guts. Thanks again. Khuda taala has given you quite a bit of taufeeq. Pray he also gives you the courage.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:49 am

Humsafar wrote:
aqs wrote:They have stood by progs for 40 years and now if they want to go back then its time to reassess the failure of the movement.
Dear aqs, even in your deep sleep (when no dream is possible) your must still be dreaming about the "failure of the reform movement"!!! Okay, let me make your dream come true, let me announce that the reform movement has failed. Happy? Now let's move to the real issue, the fact remains that the Dawat Inc. run by the mafia clergy and spearheaded by the Dai is a corrupt, un-Islamic cult and flouts every tenet of Islam and Fatimid dawat. Let's talk about the continuing failure and debasement of Dawoodi Bohras.
Dear Humsafar,

I understand the kind of anguish you go through every time i remind you of your movements failure, finally all the efforts have yielded some good out of it. Its good that you have agreed to the failure of the movement as whole and objectives in particular. Now can we talk about the future course of people who are still stuck in reformist fold. And those of you who are not stuck(your words) how and what they are planning to do next.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:59 am

JC wrote:I fully agree with AZ, Humsafar and Anajmi ...........

To abdes I can only say - is there no fool among fools to stop this foolishness? How can there be such fools??

In the name of Ahle-Bayt, who destroyed and demolished all Idols, today these Kothari goons are making fools worship Mortals, Deads and Graves ........... my two cents - if you start worshipping Mortals, Dead and Graves and put your faith in them, everything else becomes immaterial and insignificant. You even fall behind animals!!
JC,

I think you are still a part of the fold, so it makes you a part of the fools you are talking about. Please stood up to goons of your area and make them realize their wrong practices. report back the revolution you kick start.

PS. Please ignore the comments if you have already left the fold.
Last edited by aqs on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:15 am

Smart wrote: Thanks for clarifying that the reason abdes stick together and continue with the slavery has not much to do with the truth professed by the masters, but with their courage. It clarifies that they are afraid of the reign of terror, but lack the guts. Thanks again. Khuda taala has given you quite a bit of taufeeq. Pray he also gives you the courage.
Smart,
from your posts i understand that you have got your Taufeeq with Courage so do we see some one standing up to mighty kothar and usher in the change every one so desperately yearns for. Kick up the storm in your area and give others a hope that kothar can be challenged.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Code: Select all

Smart,
from your posts i understand that you have got your Taufeeq with Courage so do we see some one standing up to mighty kothar and usher in the change every one so desperately yearns for. Kick up the storm in your area and give others a hope that kothar can be challenged.
aqs,

I have never seen someone change colors as often as you do within a short span of a few posts. You want to highlight failure of the reform movement and then at the same time you want to kick up a storm and give others hope that kothar can be challenged? And you want to do that without a reform movement? What are they serving in Moharram sabeels these days? You are in the fold aren't you? Why aren't you man enough to kick up a storm?