Pious Baloney from Pompous Qasr e Aali

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Kaka Akela

Pious Baloney from Pompous Qasr e Aali

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:51 am

This month's Nasime Sahar lists 62 qasr e aali did vaez khidmat (substitute looted for khidmat here) in 62 big monied towns in India, Pakistan, Dubai, Kuwait and other middle eastern countries and in London & USA, this does not include the Bait e zaini looters or jamea brainwashed looters. Some of these Qasr e Aalis are not even 20 yeaers old yet what knowledge can they impart, even if they imparted some knowledge (from their father's awraaq or papers/notes) they do not have the capacity to relate this knowledge with the real world living experiences because of their young age. the sole purpose of sending them for vaez is to keep the money within the family and people be damned.
By the time you add the qasr e aali and bait e zaini bhiasahebs the percentage goes up to 50% of all the jamaats in the whole world since there are about 500 jamaats total. some these bait e zaini B S are professionals,engineers and doctors and have never gone to Jamea to learn anything about deen, all they know is duniya and how to live luxuriously with pompousness and acting holy as they part people from their money. God help us, Now.

asad

Re: Pious Baloney from Pompous Qasr e Aali

Unread post by asad » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:03 am

Many of this qasre Mawali reside in plum places and have big business ventures. US, UK and Gulf has many of them as permanent residents over there with max holding green cards. These guys get there due every year when with all the lobbying they get plum places with more then 5000 bohra houses or foreign locals, has any one wondered why only Qasre mawali goes to small foreign locals where only 5-10 houses are there why dont they offer their services to small villages of India or Pakistan where their are less no. of houses. Why only jamea 6-7 grad students are send to these villages. its simple foreign ahsara brings with it added advantage of free visit and free housing boarding for 15-20 days with bensahab in tow and gift packs from gullible ships at the end

three or four shezadas of sydna stay with him, and if you have noticed its by rotation except senior guys barring malekul ashtar. They all go to the plum locations on a rotation basis and rest of them stay to organise the Moharram tamasha

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:59 am

It doesn’t really matter, where this Shehzadas / Amils are appointed. They ensure all the comforts and luxuries are provided in any location they live, however remote or rural.

Also they are not confined to one location once appointed. They travel as and when they please. To any location as per “their income” (which is really fantastic).

Majorirty of employed or businesspersons (commoners) have a restricted life due to wordly commitments of running a business or adhering to employment policy, they live life in a routine manner, enjoy limited vacations, be accountable for their time and resources spent. But there is no such restrictions with Shehzadas or Amils.

They come to office at their whims and fancy, they work as long as they please, always pampered and flattered by bottom lickers and side kicks. There are enough experiences to prove such high handed attitude of this leaders.

Examples from my observation :

Kuwait is a highly developed country, and there is a sizeable population of Bohra community here. Prosperous and Wealthy. There is strong infrastructural presence of Jamaat in Kuwait. Every area (Mohalla) has 1 or more than 1 community hall along with a huge central community hall. Apart from this, there are Jamaat offices rented in several buildings in few areas. One particular area named “Salmiya” has several community halls and an entire building (5 – 6 floors) bought over by Jamaat. This building is big, spacious and beautifully furnished enough to accommodate entire office administration of Kuwait jamaat. Kuwait is not a big country. It would be roughly the size of Mumbai and its 1/4th the population of Mumbai. However offices are hardly occupied, wastage of space and resources.

Morever the pompous Janaab of Kuwait lives in ultra luxurious Bunglow / Villa in one of the most posh area in Kuwait. Rent of which is more than KD 1200 – 1500 per month (1 KD = 160 to 185 INR), surely rent is paid by jamat administrations (taxpayer’s money). With all other facilities (Chauffer driven car, servants, gardener etc)

One can find good big spacious and luxurious apartments at decent rentals 1/4th price of Bunglows. Yet the ego and pompousness of this janaab is displayed with his shameful luxurious lifestyle at other’s expense.

He is hardly on time during majlises, Zaroori Elaan will instruct audience to be present at 9 PM for Majlis, and this janaab will come at 9 30 – 9 45 PM. People have got smarter, they come at 10 PM, eventually majlises ending at 12 AM which is disturbing for routine office goers / hard working labors. Sad Irony is that; this Janaab will give “Hidaayat” of Austerity and simple living citing examples of Ahle Bait.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

It is so confusing for the commoners to understand what is " Dawat e Hadiyah", sometimes it is used as a private ownership of Syedna and his family, like the properties they own in all upscale areas of various towns and beautiful vacation spots and other residential areas producing income on which they pay no taxes as Dawat e Hadiyah is a religious non-profit organiztion, and on the other hand the Dawat e Hadiyah is used as a bait ul maal of olden times, we all are asked to pay our wajibaats checks to Dawat e Hadiyah, so everyone is kept confused and they hide behind whatever suits them at the moment to our queries. Zaadas and their children and other qasr e aali B S go to choice locations (read money producing) for 10 days of ashra vaez but they stay on and on for months to enjoy ziafats at exorbitant costs to momeneen and they grant many sharafs of titles etc to make more and more money. Each qasr e Aali has started to act as a mini Dai now due to Dai's infirmity, they all now demand burhani guards, burhani bands Rasm esaifee and all other amenities that were reserved for the Dai. Our religion has been turned into a very profitable business under the garb of religiosity, it is 20 % religion and 80% business. It is so sad that people are blinded with the qasr eaali jhaak jamag and can not see the deception through this fog.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 pm

this clergy is using the age old system of control. Manipulation- intimidation and then domination. I implore the young generation to open their minds and not be swayed by their old parents and elders into blind belief.

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:49 am

In previous days a sahebe dawat used to visit towns on behalf of Dai, he would have special powers unlike aamil. These days Dai only visits every town due to easy access of chartered planes. so this leaves sahebe dawats of no use any more so a new title is bestowed on Aamils as raza na saheb or sahebe dawat though both means literally same but have different levels as what used to in Bohra culture, and htus giving unprecedented powers to Aamils.

As Kaka akela said every shehzada or their sons now behave as mini dais and the accolades or status that was reserved for Dai is granted to them mainly "seher gast"(procession on arrival) Maqdam majlis ala same as dai, wadhavani and special ziyafats and title giving.

Their is only one reason for this change that is to quell the dissent between warring section of qasre Mawali. Money is so much out their to grab that every one who is send to any muaze is given a free reign to cover as much loot as possible. just that small time bhai sahabs dont revolt they are send for waez and other things so that their shop is also in progress and they dont question bigger sharks.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Our religion has become so fraught with cronyism that we have forgotton Allah's instruction in Quran e Majeed," akramokum indallah e atqaakum", which means those with greater taqwa are closer to Allah. 15-16 year old children of the zaadas sitting on takhats and leading namaaz and 70-80 year olds and Jamea graduates who passed jamea with distintion are sitting below them with folded hands and knees is a mockery of ilm and knowledge. while these 15-16 year olds are still learning from the very same Jamea graduates at home and these Jamea graduates are writing their bayaan materials and practicing them at home. In olden days people with ilm & knowledge were highly respected and given high position but now they are abused and employed as servants and baby sitters in Saifee mahal for zaada children and grand children.They have abused one of daaim (out of the 7 daaim) of valaayat so bad that the common bohra can not tell valaayat of who??? It used to be valaayat of Allah, Rasul, Imam, Dai (in other words an ulul amar), but now it is demanded that valaayat of any qasr e aali or biat e zaini is part of imaan.
Alvazarath us Saifiyah has now become the "Big Brother" watching over every momin's activity and sitting in their Ivory Towers and issuing farmans on behalf of the Dai when we know that the Dai hasn't said anything about it. But farmans keep coming even when Dai is in coma with a stroke. it seems like the tail is swinging the dog around.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 am

read somewhere, though was said in context of congress party of India but aptly describes royals of DB's

"They hector those they consider subordinate and are craven before those they consider superior. It is the classical behaviour of the courtier – fawning and arrogant by turns."

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:43 am

Kothar is taking the larger-than-life-image of Sayedna Saheb and now Mansoos Mufaddal Bhai Saheb to next level of make-believe. This kind of insane and dubious claims by supposedly matured and learned persons is going to backfire and tarnish beliefs in followers.

Youngsters are laughing over such mojizas; secretly if not openly. Bohra Mumins claim on jannat has become butt-of-jokes amongst other muslims sects and amongst bohra youngsters.

In some cases, it is also causing complacency and deteriorating ethics and values. As growing teenagers are showing less respect towards other communities and religions. During college days, I had come across bohra youths hailing from Waagad region, they commonly had this belief that they could flirt and deceive young girls from other faiths as long as they get married to some pious virgin from Bohra Community. I was appalled by such attitude which I discovered on interacting with them. The irony is that this youths were convenient followers of Sayedna Saheb and followed every Waaz, Majlis, Muharram Mikaat etc.

Although I m regular to Waaz and main Mikaats, during these Waaz, over emphasis on claims to Jannat and Sayedna Saheb forgiving sins of Bohra mumins who express extreme Valayat towards Sayedna saheb would definitely go to Jannat. Emotional Cajoling during Waaz that Jannat is won over, Only and Only Sayedna Saheb can lead one to Jannat etc etc. Unfair comparison and degrading other faith’s practices and beliefs. Apart from such claims, words of wisdom, ethics and values are also shared, but emphasis on Valayat and claims on jannat is so overwhelming.

At one point, Kothar Issues farman that, food made from hindu’s hands shall be avoided and then we see all the diplomatic felicitation and relation building with hindu powerseat holders. I agree the comparison is vague, but its unfair, derogatory and hypocritical approach towards other faith.

Preachings and ideologies of Bohra leadership is getting so hatred oriented. The list of Laanat is long, List of despises is long. Animals such as Pigs, Snakes, Dogs are hated as evil and satanic. Arent they creation of God ? Created for a purpose, they live by the rules and die by it.

In my experience, I m seeing alarming segregation of classes amongst bohra mumins on basis of wealth. Obviously it has become a cycle of trade, rich men becomes sheikhs and mullas accessing to better privileges and preferential treatment in the community. Separate sitting arrangements, Separate Thaals, Crockery, Dishes, Service etc. all in name of religions, darajaat, hadds etc etc

Readers must be wondering, why I m expressing same stuff again and again, the point is we are living these nonsense everyday and shaping our next generations .. feeding young and impressionable minds with this mojizas, supernatural powers and fanatical absolute claim over righteousness and Paradise. I see my young nephews, niece, kids around just believing their ‘pious’ parents, accepting this new developments as way of life and submitting meekly to this sugar coated manipulators. Limiting our dreams and wings to soar. We are creeping, crawling, bending and bowing to higher levels so created.
With passing time, power is increasing, now this sheikhs, mullas, amils and shehzada commit open embezzlement of funds and wealth, yet no one touches them in the community or law.

I feel so disturbed, I feel so defeated. I feel so cheated… !!

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:06 am

regarding corruption of clergy how many of you have tried to talk to your family starting with your wife. Mine ended in flat 30 seconds with one sentence that how can i even talk like that and that was the end of discussion. when your loved ones are not ready to even listen to you for anything against kothar how can we think to change someone leave aside overhauling whole system.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:44 am

After a few years of "brainwashing" my wife is completely on board. Corruption is not how you start the topic. If you want to change your household, start with the real Islam and not the fake one which is preached by the kothar. Open the Quran and read it in front of your family in a language that they understand. The factor that binds your family with the kothar is Islam and the promise of Jannah. Show them that the kothar has no power over the distribution of the spots in Jannah and they don't cost money unless spent in the sake of Allah and not the Dai.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:31 am

Anajmi has hit the nail on the head. the ONLY way to stop these besharam
white-robed wolves is to stop the money stream.
Why do you need to pay them to get you a spot
in your heaven? Doesn't your god allow you to come directly to him? Isn't that the whole point?
Why do you need a paid, pompous intermediary from a Hindu merchant family?
Since 12 years now I've stopped giving even an ana to the Bohri jamaats (nor do i eat their heart un-healthy food) I'm a lot healthier (and wealthier) for it

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 am

asad wrote:regarding corruption of clergy how many of you have tried to talk to your family starting with your wife. Mine ended in flat 30 seconds with one sentence that how can i even talk like that and that was the end of discussion. when your loved ones are not ready to even listen to you for anything against kothar how can we think to change someone leave aside overhauling whole system.
Mine ended in flat 10 seconds.. with a sentence... How can I even think like that!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:01 am

regarding corruption of clergy how many of you have tried to talk to your family
My attempt ended in 3 hours, where I was confronted, ridiculed and labeled as non believer, doomed to darkness. I was surrounded by fantastic theories, miracles, shanaat and ruhaniyat to prove my accusations wrong. Explanations given to me had no connection with my practical accusation of accountability & funding.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:40 am

It is so frustrating to live with your near and dear ones especially when your point-of-view has no impact whatsoever. Frankly, when you cannot wake-up people who are close to you and make them aware by helping them getting in touch with reality, The whole purpose of reform is wasted. They want no reform, they are happy in their comfort zone and react with aggression if their comfort zone is attacked.

The crooks in white robes have managed to play their game very well, They have somehow ensured their rule over the gullible/spineless/mindless/cowards atleast for the next 100 years.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:13 pm

I am in the same situation Bros Like Minded and Humanbeing .......

Even if our near and dear ones are not ready to listen to us how on earth we are going to convince others??!! The problem - they are so closed minds and even not ready to listen ........ consideration and action comes very late.

What I have realized is that we cannot do anything about abdes and amtes who have crossed 30/35. The only hope is new generation, those who are below 30s, these youngsters are so exposed to information and since their minds are working fast, and they are being taught at schools and universities to challange everything, and do reseach etc that I believe they must be weighing all this and analyzing this behind doors, some might not come forward coz their parents whould 'wash' their brains, but some definitely will come forward. With the spread of knowledge, there is bound to be some improvement, lets hope!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 pm

By the grace of Allah (swt), I was fortunate enough to convince my wife who was once a diehard abde into seeing through the hypocrisy, greediness and unislamic practices of the dai and kothar. I never forced her into believing my side of the story blindly but entered into a healthy debate with her whenever time permitted. I put forward many documentary evidences to further my arguments. I asked her to show me even a single pious person in whom she believed had ever longed for materialistic pleasures, the esteemed personalities like our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.), Mola Ali (a.s.) or his progeny. I merely asked her to observe the actions of the dai, zaadas and zaadis which were always high handed, egoistic, ruthless and even inhuman, they treated the poor bohras like dirt but pampered the rich and famous ones. Although it took some time but eventually she managed to come out of the cocoon and is now a revolutionary of sorts who argues with her abde friends who in turn are compelled to sit back and think.

Hence it is not very difficult to convince our near and dear ones as "Haq" always triumphs in the end.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:20 am

JC wrote:I am in the same situation Bros Like Minded and Humanbeing .......

Even if our near and dear ones are not ready to listen to us how on earth we are going to convince others??!! The problem - they are so closed minds and even not ready to listen ........ consideration and action comes very late.

What I have realized is that we cannot do anything about abdes and amtes who have crossed 30/35. The only hope is new generation, those who are below 30s, these youngsters are so exposed to information and since their minds are working fast, and they are being taught at schools and universities to challange everything, and do reseach etc that I believe they must be weighing all this and analyzing this behind doors, some might not come forward coz their parents whould 'wash' their brains, but some definitely will come forward. With the spread of knowledge, there is bound to be some improvement, lets hope!!
Bro JC

They have already managed to pollute the new generation, why do you think there is so much emphasis on madresas? Because, they know the only challenge that they could face in the coming years is from the youngsters and therefore they are taking care of this angle very cleverly. Frankly, I see no hope.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:21 am

like_minded wrote:They have already managed to pollute the new generation, why do you think there is so much emphasis on madresas?
And these same bohras have the audacity to blame the talibans and wahabis of being the ones who pollute the minds of youngsters in madressas. Sheer double speak and blatant hypocrisy (munafeeqs) !!!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Bro Like Minded and GM

Agreed, these clever goons these days are putting lot of emphasis on Madrasas to brainwash the young generation but still I would say there is hope - these kids are so exposed to knowledge and ideas, they attend schools and universities, they interact with others and on top of it their minds are not polluted (which Kothar is trying to do, I agree). But I am sure they will compare and put things on test, there will be a gradual change, we are also from the same background, how come we saw the light and truth?? we are an old generation, if some can rise from this old generations, I am positive some more can rise too!! At least in Toronto, Canada, I see only 25% of fanatic kids, I can surely see that 25% who are attending these days will not attend once they are on their own. The balance 50% is silent majority I would say - they attend but seem disinterested and attending only because of their parents, they are in doubt, and surely when they are on their own, even if they come, it will be very limited and they would be questioning whole 9 yards!! I hope. I have heard abde parents 'complaining' that their kids do not want to come and they bring them by force or duress or intimidation or by some sort of encouragement. I am sure this is the similar position in atleast big cities of India and Pakistan, they percentage may vary.

See what happend in Swat, Pakistan, you just cannot control the minds all the time, even all the tactics of Taliban failed, if not 100%, by a reasonable percentage - remember Swat is one of the remote localities with so little knowledge, education and exposure. So I say there is hppe.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Saying that Sh. Huzaifa B S spoke from the grave in jannat is a way of elevating the Dai and his family to the level of Panjatan. Recall the incident when Akbar A S is dying he tells his father Imam Husain that I see Rasoolullah and Ali, Fatima and Hasan in front of me and you are holding my head in your lap, and they are welcoming me to Hauz e Kausar etc etc. This is how they write the history for the gullible momineen, no one can verify anything that was said and everyone is in a vulnerable state and has to believe everything that is being said at the moment. To justify sajda to dai, they also mention in bayaans that so and so came and " Rasoolullh ni hazrat ma sajda bajayo anay araz kidi" this is also going back and re-writing the history to include sajda where there was none, this is also done for the other Dai's time when there was no sajda and they add this line of "Sajda bajayo" to let people know that this is nothing new.
They discourage the historians and scholars from writing the true and complete history of dawat by witholding the raza if the book does not comply with their versions of history with sajda and extreme valayat of the dai, no historian is willing to write a book with such heavy handed restricdtions, so the momineen suffer with what is doled out to them in bayaans and talking from grave and dai taking you to jannat etc.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Kaka,

Mumineen need not suffer ............ there is lot out there, nobody needs permission from anyone to publish his or her research and findings. Where there is will, there is way.

And by the way, are mumineen so naive that they need permitted history to explain or convince them that Sajda to any mortal is Shirk...??!!! Is this not the Basic or Fundamental to Islam??

The matter of the fact is this that abdes want to believe in whatever trash comes from so-called Royal Family, they want to live in Utopia ......... nobody can help them.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:06 am

Dear Reformist Brothers,
Don't lose heart. Elsewhere, I have mentioned how the abde population has reduced to 25% of those born in a bohra family in the last 40 years. In spite of asking abdes to counter this by facts, when they challenged the stats, they have failed to do so.
It means that discreetly, 75% have left and gone.
This implies that the half life of the community is 20-25 years (taking the metaphor from nuclear science). On the other hand the "Royal" family is breeding like rabbits. They have already crossed into 4 digit numbers.
With abdes shrinking, and zaadas growing, the time when their numbers are the same is not far. This is when one parasite will be surviving on one host.
This is an unsustainable situation and cannot last long. Those in their 20s will be witness to the collapse, Inshallah.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 am

One of the reason, why kothar is heavy over bohra mumins, particulary in India. In my opinion it could be because of majority of fan following comes from Waagad (South Rajasthan) region. People at this densely populated towns are prosperous businessmen and mostly uneducated. The ideologies of waagadiyaas is so weird, hilarious superstitions and blind faith. Morever waagads are also spread over in Arabian Gulf, UK and America. Carrying forward their culture, thinking and allegiance. Pumping funds into kothar pockets happily and merrily.

Money is an important tool to acquire power and waagads depend on leadership as they don’t believe in themselves for spiritual improvement. Thus balancing each other’s needs. Kothar is happy regulating the community in return of luxurious lifestyle, whereas Waagadiyas are happy about being Spiritually secured in life and after life. Kuwait is filled with ill mannered waagadiyas, who are fanatically devoted to Kothar’s governance. A common sense advise or talks by this 2-paisa shehzada is considered divine words of wisdom. An advise by doctors will be mocked, but same advise by these shehzada will be revered as “Ketla Bhanelaa che”.

Waagadiyas will pledge big contributions for any scheme promoted by Kothar and local jamaats. They will race to get the first sharaf and show off in the society. Pamper Kothari shehzadas with unnecessary monetary greasing to be their favorite pets and boast their contacts in public.

One fine example is maddening and logic less marathon of 100 darees in one day. Sheikhs and mullas were running helter skelter to attend various houses; rush up the darees, quickly recite Surat Al yaseen, sing marsiyas, collect najwa, salam, ikram and run to another venue, These feat involved mostly waagadiyaas who were jumping “me first” “me first”.

Another scheme was to feed 100 mumins in every darees for 100 days up till day of Salgiraah, it was logicless. 100 people !! most of the 100 people were same over 100 darees.