Ziarat Of The Dai's Daughter at Charni Road, Mumbai.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Ziarat Of The Dai's Daughter at Charni Road, Mumbai.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:27 pm

As there is no concrete and convincing explanation with regard to the importance given to Sakina bensaab either from the PDB or abde side it can be safely presumed that there is another angle to this whole issue. The only logical explanation COULD BE is that the land on which the grave is situated belonged to Sir Adamji Peerbhoy alongwith the other adjoining part and parcel of land consisting of Charni road musafirkhana and saifee hospital and as we all know that the subject property is embroiled in numerous legal battles fought upto Supreme Court and the final verdict is yet to come. The move could be a long term strategy devised by the wicked brains in saifee mahal to strengthen their court cases. My presumption may be wrong but this definately is a point worth pondering.

In India it is a common practice to encroach valuable land by installing a small idol which in a matter of days is converted into a full fledged mandir with hundreds of devotees flocking over for darshan. This prevents govt authorities from taking action on land mafias who over a period of time exploit the land for commercial use.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote: As there is no concrete and convincing explanation with regard to the importance given to Sakina bensaab either from the PDB or abde side....
bro. gm,

when the truth gets awkward to handle, the coward abdes run with their tails between their legs and hide. that is their classic ploy. eg. the great kothari defender of shirk, adam, who normally rushes in with his fraudulent and perverted justifications and interpretations, has decided to keep silent on this issue, most definitely instructed by his kothari slave masters to avoid comment and thus let this topic slide into oblivion.

but the more they stay away, the more they demonstrate that the secrets surrounding sakina are dirty and worthy of a massive cover-up. they show that the kothar is a confirmed liar and expert in the art of obfuscation.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 pm

no erudite comments from the great scholar adam, his sidekick nalwala, his asslickers prof, insecticide et al?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:no erudite comments from the great scholar adam, his sidekick nalwala, his asslickers prof, insecticide et al?
Bro AZ,

They will never comment on any controversial issues but instead try to divert the attention to other threads wherein they see any chance of creating a disagreement between members of the other side by bringing in fatimid literatures which at times they will try to supercede it with hadiths and other quranic teachings. It is a ploy to repeatedly question members with regard to their beliefs although any sane person will realize that the same is expressed in clear terms. It is the sabak effect wherein they are taught to twist, complicate and divert issues so that the burning questions remain unanswered and their masters can continue with their extortion spree.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:39 pm

nalwala,

if i recollect correctly, you have been posting regularly for the past 6 weeks. so there goes your lame excuse of being 'smashed' and not being able to post..!!

as for keeping quiet and not indulging in prattle (with your high class upbringing) when you dont have an answer, haven't you continued to rant and rave when i asked a simple question if you have recd another mojiza or not? you could have just uttered a polite no, but instead you took off into deep space on your witch's broom where the syedna cannot reach you, even if he tried.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:30 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:BTW AZ, you still havent told me where you heard the story of Sakina Ben Saab from!!!

I'm waiting!!!
i was most reluctant to answer this, but since you are asking this question in good intent, i too will reply honestly.

obviously i cannot name any names, but i heard this from a close relation of my father's, a most pious gentleman and an amil of a prominent city, almost 50+ years ago.

this amil's family was at one time extremely wealthy and most prominent in khidmat to past syednas, who used to stay at their huge kothi for months at end with their families. as you can well imagine, they were very close to the dai and his family and enjoyed almost familial relationships with them. he mentioned that he heard this from the syedna's family himself. the event of sakina eloping et al must have happened much earlier. he was already 70+ when he narrated this story.

there are many facts surrounding this case which when all put together lend credence to this story. my father had then also verified this story with the founder of nasime sahar magazine, shaikh kalimuddin, who admitted in pvt that it was true but all hush hush. all this is over 50 years ago. there are many personalities from that era who secretly corroborated this version of events. they are all long gone. if they were alive today, they would be well over 120 years old.

bhai insaf, on this very thread, has agreed that he too had heard the same and that sakina's death was scandal-ridden. i do not doubt his honesty as i absolutely did not doubt the honesty and integrity of that amil relative of my fathers. he was a simple amil of the golden era, who genuinely served the people and died in want, instead of the life of ayyashi and arrogance lived by today's amils.

that is the best i can do without naming names and jeopardising any families.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:00 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:thank you for answering my query.

but unforunately, since no one can verify what happened and you are unwilling to divulge the details (which i respect), i guess i have no option but to accept is as just another urban legend.
bro mn,

Unfortunately if any such thing, even if it cannot be verified had been said by an abde you would have been inclined to believe it, the only criteria would be that the story should concur with your belief in the dai and should glorify his personality, rest of all is secondary........... No offence meant please.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:19 pm

bro gm,

mustafa mojizawala has the gumption to dismiss this as an urban legend, but stupid, incredulous and common-sense-defying, kufr-filled stories from gullible fool abdes about mojizas from syedna are all hard facts and eminently believable for him.

now i am sure forum readers will understand why i relish destroying this champion idiot's ass....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:
the only miracle that i believe in that even today, i lead a happy and comfortable life, thanks to the protection of ... my Dai.
shame on you, nay, even laanat on you for taking the name of allah and dai in the same breath!!!

dai who hunts and kills wild animals for blood-thirsty sports, dai who runs in police jeeps when cornered and then apologises on national tv, dai who hides all mention of his mother to save his gaddi, dai who encourages kufr and shirk by making his abdes bend in sajdas before him, dai who collects thousands of crores in unaccounted black money, dai who was banned from tanzania, sri lanka and saudia for illegal acts, dai who lives the life of a maharaja while his abdes live in slums, dai who hobnobs with criminals and tyrants, dai who has sold his soul to the gods of money...

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

the only miracle that i believe in that even today, i lead a happy and comfortable life, thanks to the protection of Allah and my Dai.
That is beuty of Allah's mystery. There are people like Dawood Ibrahim enjoy all the comfort of this world.
Only Allah knows what is going to happen to him in after life.
Br Mustafa
Your Dai practices Shirk and will definately receive his due.
And if you do not stop kissing his feet then beware you will have proplems and Safai Chitti is not going to help you except food for bugs.