Udaipur - Bohra Reform movement

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
gulam_parinda

Re: Udaipur - Bohra Youth movement

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri May 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Your Sunni friend's family just comforting you by saying that reformist are not good people...But We know the reality that they hate Abdes more then reformist...
momeenbhai wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:44 am I got a chance to visit udaipur recently and I was with my sunni friend for this trip also I stayed for 1 day with his family who are sunni as well, and according to my impression these reformists guys dont have good reputation amoung the other muslims, other muslims dont see them serious about their allegations, also I noticed dawoodi bohras are really rich in udaipur. especially area near hathipoll.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri May 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Reformist don't act Muslim...I think they act more muslim then abdes... That's why they haven't changed their maszids in auditoriums...And regarding alcohol and gambling...Lots of wagaria abdes spend their weekends in udaipur for boozing and gambling..
momeenbhai wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 am Reformist don't act Muslim....many involve in alcohol gambling, also members are not in good picture. This was the impression.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri May 18, 2018 3:47 pm

gulam_parinda wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:32 pm When you was in udaipur have you been for ziyarat at sayedi lukmaan ji saheb...If not for your kind information there's a life size photo of SMB and every abde kiss the shoe part of this photo after performing ziyarat...What would you say it ...Idol worshiping or not...
momeenbhai wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:58 am your frustration proves my point.

btw there is no idol worship, yes current dai is more into money but there is no idol worship in bohras.

Bohras are still very much on kale maa shadat : Laa ilaha illallah Muhammed rasulullah Aliun wali ullah.
do you understand what is idol woship?

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Fri May 18, 2018 4:06 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:58 am your frustration proves my point.

btw there is no idol worship, yes current dai is more into money but there is no idol worship in bohras.

Bohras are still very much on kale maa shadat : Laa ilaha illallah Muhammed rasulullah Aliun wali ullah.
Do you understand what Kalma e shahdat means?

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri May 18, 2018 6:07 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:47 pm
gulam_parinda wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:32 pm When you was in udaipur have you been for ziyarat at sayedi lukmaan ji saheb...If not for your kind information there's a life size photo of SMB and every abde kiss the shoe part of this photo after performing ziyarat...What would you say it ...Idol worshiping or not...
do you understand what is idol woship?
Yeah very well...You don't need idol every time...Just check any idol worshiper house...You found pics of bhagwan for worshiping...Ohh now I understand they are going to lit "agarbatti" after kissing pic of SMB in near future...

Udaipuri

Unread post by Udaipuri » Sat May 19, 2018 9:20 am

momeenbhai wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:50 am I dont care about reformists or bohras but I must say reformists have lost their identity.... Thank you.
Hello momeenbhai,

Look, Bohras have lost their identity!!! No saya, no kurta, no beard!!!

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat May 19, 2018 10:13 am

Udaipuri wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 9:20 am
momeenbhai wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:50 am I dont care about reformists or bohras but I must say reformists have lost their identity.... Thank you.
Hello momeenbhai,

Look, Bohras have lost their identity!!! No saya, no kurta, no beard!!!

And black pants and black topi also...

Mkenya

Re: Udaipur - Bohra Reform movement

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun May 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Interesting photo: Can someone tell me, approximately, the year when the photo was taken.