SOURCES

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Adam

Re: SOURCES

Unread post by Adam » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 pm

@Zulfaqar
still waiting for your answer
Zulfaqar, state your beliefs IN ISLAM first, and we can start afresh and make it much more interesting

If you were waiting for mine, then yes, the Dawoodi Bohra system is correct according to us.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:33 pm

anajmi wrote: I go and talk to Imams of masajids or other learned people that I know. The Imams that I seek advise from know the Quran inside out.
Say, aren't some of these the same imams that say "women should not touch cucumbers, carrots or bananas lest they become sexually impure" ? :D

Face it, you are somebody's fool just as the Abdes are.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Fatwa Banker wrote:
anajmi wrote: I go and talk to Imams of masajids or other learned people that I know. The Imams that I seek advise from know the Quran inside out.
Say, aren't some of these the same imams that say "women should not touch cucumbers, carrots or bananas lest they become sexually impure" ? :D

Face it, you are somebody's fool just as the Abdes are.
Dear FATWA BANKER, i'm not sure who you were referring to in that. Was it ANAJMI? Sorry for asking, but this is the first time I heard a Proggy or anyone else on this forum talk about ANAJMI like that. Must make him feel real sad. [/color]

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:58 pm

fart's still got bananas and cucumbers stuck up his butt. After all this time and all these posts, that is all he could think about. Nice going fart!! :wink:

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:39 am

Uh oh...you took it rather personally...you must be the carrot your Imam is speaking of ! :mrgreen:

Adam,

Anajmi is harmless...I slap him around now and then as time permits.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 am

That is why fart had to change three monikers and still couldn't get rid of the stink. Maybe that's why he's using the Imam's cucumbers and bananas. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 am

Hi Adam

Which part of manipulative technique are you applying at this forum, did you learn this in sabaks. You are running around with your statements :
What is your belief ?.. what is your belief ?.. what is you belief ?
Then….
If you believe in source I m quoting from .. then don’t ask critical questions !
If you still ask …
You are not what you claim to be .. then you are proggy, reformy, sunni, wahabi, shia, hindu, Christian, jew, etc etc etc …
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Just on a lighter note : You are asking members what they are (in belief). May I ask what you are in practice :

a) Great Grand Shehzada from Royal Family
b) Amil of a HVC (High Value City)
c) Investment Sheikh (like investment banker)
d) Promoted Burhani Guard

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Adam wrote:
Zulfaqar still waiting for your answer

..yes, the Dawoodi Bohra system is correct according to us.
so finally adam admits that the 'dawoodibohraism' system that i have outlined below iS CORRECT!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!
Al Zulfiqar wrote: and the correct system is:

1. to fleece the slaves of syedna until they are left with only a torn chaddi, are forced to beg and humiliate themselves while singing ghanu jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai
2. to make the slaves do sajda to syedna and sing ghanu jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai
3. to make the slaves wear uniforms and keep long junglee beards and form regiments to march in celebrations on syedna's birthdays singing ghanu jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai
4. to praise syedna's prowess in hunting down and murdering wild animals from endangered species and then singing ghanu jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai
5. to ignore syedna's deliberate secrecy over all mention of his mother while observing his wife's urus and singing ghanu jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai
6. befriending goondas, tyrants, crooks and politicians, felicitating them and showing movies in the markaz about meetings with such persons of ill-repute, while singing ghanu jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai
7. saying laanats on all those who dare to question the syedna and his family's unislamic and arrogant behaviour and later singing ghanu jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai
8. smuggling currency, doing money laundering, getting blacklisted from several countries, being the focus of 2 independent judicial commissions who found the syedna guilty of intimidation, extortion, bullying and spreading terror in his community etc, but all this is whitewashed when syedna asks his slaves to sing ghanu jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai
9. syedna acting contrary to the prophet's and ali's behaviour of honesty, transparency and integrity in being accountable to his community, and instead making his followers mindlessly sing ghanu jeevo and sajda tujhe wajib hai

this is the correct system!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:47 pm

@Zulfaqar.
Such a chil

@humanbeing
Well i'd just like to know which sect of Islam you follow, just for my own knowledge. But you've been too scared not to answer clearly, rather beat around the bush

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Adam wrote:
Zulfaqar. Such a chil
adam,

that is not a reply. let me use your own words which you have hurled against 'humanbeing' to describe what i think about you:

"But you've been too scared not to answer clearly, rather beat around the bush"

all that you have proved so far about yrself so far, is this: that you are a coward and bullshitter who only beats around the bush and when cornered takes refuge behind 'secret books'.. and finally, 'you go your way, and me mine'.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Sorry, my answer to you was:
Such a childish response.
You still haven't answered my SIMPLE query. Coward.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Adam wrote:Sorry, my answer to you was:
Such a childish response.
You still haven't answered my SIMPLE query. Coward.
i have on another thread admitted alongwith the seniormost member anajmi, that just a few moments ago we took misak at the hands of muffy the vampire slayer and are now full fledged members of the dawoodi abde bohra golf club with no special privileges.

so now that the great secret has been revealed, can you please verify that the system i have outlined is correct? remember you have already agreed it is the system being presently followed in spirit and letter.