Ziyafats

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
yfm

Re: Ziyafats

Unread post by yfm » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:41 am

To add injury to the insult, let me add that if the young Shazadeh was not there, but "they" kept his topi or feto, as a symbol of the high esteem of the bohra shezadeh, and that could happen one day if the bohra do not wake up, all those wise man would still perform the same drama as they do on the picture. Their wisdom has been suppressed by the might of the British Rule. This is what is called blind allegiance to the deity.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:39 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as received :

Ziyafat at the bungalow of M/s. Speedex Hardware in Dubai.

This mumin has one of the biggest hardware business in our community in Dubai. Money talks.... even if you have no beard or topi doesn't matter.

The gentleman in the picture is Shk Ismail Dhanerawala, son of late Shk Mohammedbhai Dhanerawala. Shk Ismail is the bhaanja of the owner of Speedex who has now become a staunch wahabi like his other 2 brothers, Burhan and Abizer. Burhan is the one who runs a famous Islamic website, islamhelpline.

Shk Ismail was once a diehard abde and was also instrumental in taking out a maatami juloos of bohras during the 70s in the wahabi ruled country of Bahrain, this was the first and only bohra juloos ever taken out by Bohras in Bahrain.

During his abde days, Shk Ismail was very close to Muffy and so his mama invited him as a guest. He is now a staunch wahabi and his entire family including his grandchildren have left Bohraism. One of his brother is still in the bohra community but he has no children. Ismailbhai's sisters are also diehard abdes and own Monalisa store in Dubai, her husband is a sheikh.

Burhan is married to a wealthy Bahrain based Pakistani Punjabi girl and Ismailbhai's grandson is married to a Bahrain based Pakistani Punjabi restaurant chain owner.

Late Shk Mohammedbhai Dhanerawala alongwith his late brother Najmuddin have contributed greatly towards Kothar's wealth and Najmuddinbhai had also built the palace of 52nd Dai in Ahmedabad. These 2 brothers and their wives have also built many rozas and masjids.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:55 pm

that crooked smile on muffys face seems he is upto something, probably conniving another scheme to loot this guy.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:43 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :
Forwarded as received :
This mumin has one of the biggest hardware business in our community in Dubai. Money talks.... even if you have no beard or topi doesn't matter.
The gentleman in the picture is Shk Ismail Dhanerawala, son of late Shk Mohammedbhai Dhanerawala. Shk Ismail is the bhaanja of the owner of Speedex who has now become a staunch wahabi like his other 2 brothers, Burhan and Abizer. Burhan is the one who runs a famous Islamic website, islamhelpline.
Shk Ismail was once a diehard abde and was also instrumental in taking out a maatami juloos of bohras during the 70s in the wahabi ruled country of Bahrain, this was the first and only bohra juloos ever taken out by Bohras in Bahrain.
During his abde days, Shk Ismail was very close to Muffy and so his mama invited him as a guest. He is now a staunch wahabi and his entire family including his grandchildren have left Bohraism. One of his brother is still in the bohra community but he has no children. Ismailbhai's sisters are also diehard abdes and own Monalisa store in Dubai, her husband is a sheikh.
Burhan is married to a wealthy Bahrain based Pakistani Punjabi girl and Ismailbhai's grandson is married to a Bahrain based Pakistani Punjabi restaurant chain owner.
Late Shk Mohammedbhai Dhanerawala alongwith his late brother Najmuddin have contributed greatly towards Kothar's wealth and Najmuddinbhai had also built the palace of 52nd Dai in Ahmedabad. These 2 brothers and their wives have also built many rozas and masjids.
1) How come he is known as "Shk" when he is no more in bohraism ? Maybe he was a Shk in the past when he was still a bohra.
2) Maybe MS is visiting him to call him back into the bohraism fold (so that he can milk him better :wink: )

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:49 am

where is the pic bro?
why cant i see any pic?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:01 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:How come he is known as "Shk" when he is no more in bohraism ? Maybe he was a Shk in the past when he was still a bohra.
You have answered your own question..... yes, he was a sheikh when he was in the bohra fold and was a staunch abde but now the title has no meaning either to him or Muffy, "ek ne paisa diya aur doosre ne liya, hisab barabar, ab tum tumhare raaste aur hum hamare"

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:03 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:where is the pic bro?
why cant i see any pic?
There seems to be a problem with your computer brother, get it checked.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Forwarded as received :

ABSOLUTE HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY!
YOU KNOW WHAT QURAN HAS TO SAY ABOUT HYPOCRITES AND APOSTATES.
MUFFADAL IS JUMBLING EVERYTHING, I AM SURE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO MORE FAITH IN THIS SO CALLED "" RELIGIOUS COMMUNITY "" IT HAS BECOME A CULT IN THE ERA OF MUFFADAL SAIFUDDIN (THE DUMB ONE)

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:49 am

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:10 am

Would someone from our learned contributors please explain to me the origin and meaning of the word ZIYAFAT?

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:12 am

if he is wahabi and nothing to do with bohras, why he is even bothered to invite bohra leader? :?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:15 am

As a layman what i can understand is ziafat means inviting somebody to our place.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:26 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:where is the pic bro?
why cant i see any pic?
There seems to be a problem with your computer brother, get it checked.
may be ur right bro, but i have checked in 2 , 3 other computers, still the same.
what is interesting is i can see the pics of all other people's posting. only ur pic seems invisible.
i dont know if any other member have the same problem?
may be admin can help

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:07 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: There seems to be a problem with your computer brother, get it checked.
may be ur right bro, but i have checked in 2 , 3 other computers, still the same.
what is interesting is i can see the pics of all other people's posting. only ur pic seems invisible.
may be admin can help
Aa hikmat ni waat che, bhai ... MS does not want you to see this photo so you have been kept mehroom :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:18 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: There seems to be a problem with your computer brother, get it checked.
may be admin can help
Even I cant view this pic

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:19 am

Biradar wrote:
zinger wrote:screw that... look at a man old enough to be his dada/nana bending in front of him.. [DELETED] he could be the grandson of mufaddal maula for all i care, but this is downright ridiclous
Zinger: Just out of curiosity, why do you call DMMS "maula"? You obviously think he is not good enough for you, so why keep up this charade? How can a person who disobeyed his father, broke his misaaq for decades on end, pulled off a coup in front of thousands, says and does the most absurd and ridiculous things, is a open misogynist and anti-intellectual, does not know the ABC of being a kind and compassionate person, wants to eat expensive ziyaafats, ride in AC buggies like Firon before mouthing off banalities about Imam Hussain, be worth of that title? Please explain.
Birader bhai, i have given my opinion on this many times in the past.

i call him mufaddal maula because as of now, until proven otherwise, he is the Dai. yes, i have seen the proof for myself and i know 2 and 2 do not add to 4, but call me whatever you like but i am not ready to rock the boat yet.

yes, drops make an ocean and it is because of people like me, cowards and hypocrites, that the community is in the doldrums it is today and yes, i, like everyone else on this site, roars like a lion under a pseudonym, but in the real world cannot do much.
i am doing my little bit but i cannot reveal what because i have confided in another member on pm that the kothar is not far from guessing my identity. with every post i make, they are coming closer. YES, THEY DO MONITOR THIS SITE. MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. i had infact warned another member too that the amount of info he had divulged made it clear to deduce who he was, but he had his reasons

coming back to your query, i lack the courage to take a stand like s. insaf has. but i also refer to both contenders as Maula purely out of respect for their age and the position they hold and nothing else. to be honest, i dont hold ex-Mazun Maula in high regard either, but yes, he is definitely the lesser of 2 evils.

on judgement day, i may be hauled up for not accepting the truth, but thankfully, i will never be accused of abusing someone senior.

Mufaddal Maula may be all that you have mentioned. and i agree with all that you say, but perhaps i am not brave enough to make such a drastic change in my life because blood ties are the hardest to break. although my mum and aunts are slowly swaying,

which is why, i think i like SBM bhais philosphy of being a SUSHI or SHISU or however you call it

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:27 am

Forwarded as received :

sorry, am confused... if he is a wahabi, then:
1, why invite Mufaddal Maula for a ziafat?
2. fine, ziafat means invited, but then why allow the house to be decked up?
3. If he is a wahabi, then where is the topi and long beard?
4. no rumaal???? :shock: :shock: :shock: my my my... if a wahabi can do it then why cant we?
5. or is it that he is the bhanja of the owner, and the owner has become a wahabi? now if he is the bhanja, then it negates questions 1, 2, and 3, but 4 still stands. if he is the wahabi, then questions 1 to 4 all stand

GM bhai, confusion che. could you clarify my queries please?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:28 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
may be admin can help
i can view it properly :? its a guy with no beard and topi, in a white kurta. no saya

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:58 am

Zinger bhai, if I understood well, this is a ziyafat by a Bohra (owner of Speedex). The guy with no beard/topi is a bhanja of this Bohra guy and was invited to the Bohra's ziyafat because apparently he used to be a Bohra and was "very close" with SMS. Of course, GM bhai can clarify better.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:35 am

That explains it!!, when Burhan bhai who now runs 'Islam Helpline' mentions about is experience with the Bohra leadership. In Burhan bhais own words:

'' My father was, unfortunately very closely linked to the syedna and his immediate family; and they were regular visitors to our house (well, not for free!). We have personally experienced the moula and his immediate family on umpteen occasions; and Allah is our witness, the way they act and put pressure to extort money….will make the aamil sahibs of your communities look like saints! The kothaar leadership and their dealings and their tactics of money-mongering are far far worse than what any aamil saheb does in his community! All of them are the same… from the lowly mullahs, to the aamil sahibs, to the Bayt-e-zaini bhaisahebs, to the Qasre Aali shehzaadas, to the Aqa Moula himself! This is a chain they have developed in the name of Allah, to devour the wealth of the common people and debar them from the Straight Path of Allah Subhanah!''

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:52 am

Attaching the photo for those who can't view it:
Attachments
9e35de44f10e2d7bc444fa90f1648872.jpg

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:07 am

fiate2000,
Is he referring to mufaddal bs when he says "aqa moula"?! Because I can confirm for a fact that Burhanuddin Mola RA himself never spoke about such things. Yes, the shehzadas did and do.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:23 am

mamaji, picture of muffi giving that sarcastic smile to the hardware mogul is loud and clear on the computers and laptops everywhere.. This picture speaks a thousand words of the character and conduct of a so called religious preacher. this in itself , quoting quraan surah 62 ayat 5." for those donkeys who carry a load on their back without understanding". should open wide the eyes of abdes and amtes through out the self concious world. All this hyped up mantra is nothing more than a prank to make a quick buck. Muffy is no more or less closer to allah than you or me. The brainwashed donkeys may still refuse to understand but the human kind mumineen knows better the truth. and knowing this truth will set him/her free.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:38 am

Can you please clarify 'such things' haqniwaat (bhai? somwhere there was a referenc of ben, so unsure). If I am not wrong during the last ashura vaez, Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb has said that he will take all his followers to JANNAT after their deaths, straight without any suffering in the grave. Also the most probable 53rd Dai, Shehzada Mudaffal shaheb told to the 12,000 bohras on the 10th night, that, IS THERE ANY ONE ON THIS GLOBE, WHO CAN PROMISE YOU JANNAT, EXCEPT OUR SHAFIK BAWA AND REHBER. IF YOU DO NOT HOLD HIS DAAMAN, YOU WILL END UP IN THE HELL.
Does this Shirk not surpass the sin of money extortion??? After all 'MONEY is still the name of the GAME'

haqniwaat wrote:fiate2000,
Is he referring to mufaddal bs when he says "aqa moula"?! Because I can confirm for a fact that Burhanuddin Mola RA himself never spoke about such things. Yes, the shehzadas did and do.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:41 am

Fiate2000,
By such things I mean how much salaam to do in ziyafat.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:21 pm

This does actually confirm the hypocrisy. On one hand you have a jamaat sending an email barring people from attending a wedding of someone who is still a believer of Syedna Burhanuddin RA but has chosen to side with SKQ and on the other, you have someone who has openly stopped believing and yet is present at a ziyafat for the Dai himself.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Looks like we are not allowed to post links to/extracts from the Islam helpline site? A bunch of posts have disappeared - can admin/moderator please confirm this for future reference?

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:57 pm

It appears that the posts containing excerpts from the islam helpline has been deleted :(

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Haaqniwaat bhai, I hope you had read my posts containing evidence to your questions where I had confirmed that indeed my friend had mentioned Burhanuddin saheb as a money extortioner. Alas!!! :( admin deleted that post.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:18 pm

The posts were deleted because what "Burhan" says is irrelevant to this discussion.