Ziyafats

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Ziyafats

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 am

Safiuddin wrote:Why not create an app for smartphones that
can process the payment and an immediate return pic of
TUS's feet. Then abdes can have the pic on their phone
and just kiss the phone. Since it's virtual reality TUS and Co.
could give a slight discount on the salaam price.

Safiuddin Janab, kindly send me your email. you too will get a photo of my posterior. The best part is that you dont have to do a salam to me. Just tasleem and a light peck will do, thank you very much

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:04 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:WE WILL HAVE TO AGAIN REVISE THE MONTHLY FIGURES OF ZIAFATS, MAFSUSIYATS AND HADIYATS AS THE DAI IS BENT ON BREAKING HIS OWN PREVIOUS RECORDS :-

THE MONTHLY FIGURES FOR THE MONTH OF SHAWWAL ARE AS FOLLOWS :-

NUMBER OF HADIYATS, MAFSUSIYATS.......... 34 (THIRTY FOUR).

NUMBER OF ZIAFATS....................................... 99 (NINETY NINE).

IAM SURE THAT THE DAI MUST HAVE SURELY CROSSED THE 100TH MARK AS WE ARE BOUND TO SKIP SOME ZIAFATS AS NOT ALL OF IT ARE REPORTED BY KOTHAR.

GM bhai, jo log ziafat dete hain, woh apni marzi se aur apne paise so dete hain. Aapko kya takleef hain?

Hamme yeh takleef hain that this money should be used for more constructive purposes, aur hum, apni taraf se, yeh message pass on karte hain baaki ko, magar aap ko bad mouth marne ka koi haq nahin hain.

It is there money, then can do what they like. They can bury themselves with it if they like, aapko kya hain. aap aur hum, yeh practice jaadi rakhenge that the money should be user for the greater good, magar kissi aur ke maamle mein dakhal andaazi naa kare, please.

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:00 am

dear sinker...,

What is your problem if somebody express his/her views for a noble cause on an open and independent platform.

Your posts feels to me like you are trying to let us sink more in sea of exploitation and thats why you keptt your name "sinker".

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:48 am

exploitedpocket wrote:dear sinker...,

What is your problem if somebody express his/her views for a noble cause on an open and independent platform.

Your posts feels to me like you are trying to let us sink more in sea of exploitation and thats why you keptt your name "sinker".

the name, my friend, is zinger. Cause i love the zinger from KFC (and that is the darn tooting truth)

if my posts feel like im trying to sink you in a sea of exploitation, tough luck buddy. Take a better look. re-read them. my friends and i are actually spreading the word in our circle that why spend money on ziafats. Spend it on more worthwile causes.

One of your own members Bohraji, has started a movement. We discussed taking part in it, but feel it is better if we do it near our own homes.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:53 am

the name, my friend, is zinger. Cause i love the zinger from KFC
Tu Zinger bhia aapne prove kardiya KE AAP CHICKEN HYE isi liye aap hamesha aap chicken out hoo jaate hein, aur kabhi aap mein itni himmat nahi hogi key aap gabhi sachai kaa saamna ker sanke gye.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 am

abde53 wrote:
the name, my friend, is zinger. Cause i love the zinger from KFC
Tu Zinger bhia aapne prove kardiya KE AAP CHICKEN HYE isi liye aap hamesha aap chicken out hoo jaate hein, aur kabhi aap mein itni himmat nahi hogi key aap gabhi sachai kaa saamna ker sanke gye.

abde53 bhai, agar mein galat nahin hu, toh aap aur mein, we are both on the same side of the fence with the same ideological beliefs.

I believe that there is a lot wrong within the community, but i will not give up on it or try to improve it.

I might be wrong, but i thought we shared the same ideology... atleast thats what i got from reading the various posts that you have made.

Sorry if i misunderstood your stand on the whole us v/s them thingie, but i will always believe that wrongs can be righted. Should i assume that you have made up your mind that we, as a commnuity, are beyond repair now?

I really look forward to your responce, because i think i might have misjudged your stance, or perhaps you misunderstood mine. either ways, baat ko saaf kar deni chahiye.

Aur aap mujhe chicken bula sakte hain, you can call me a snake, you can call me a pig, you can call me what you like, but i will always call you bhai

SBM

No Darhi required for Ziyafats

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:37 am

ZIAYAFAT BY RICH BOHRAS OF SRI LANLA @ COLOMBO
These rich Bohras are clean shaven. Even the rich "bohra Miyasab" is without a beard but is well accepted because he is giving Ziayafat. "Oh My God" will be replaced by "Oh My Money" soon.

fearAllah

Tu dhadhi dhadhi karta hai toh paise pe kyu marta hai

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 am

fearAllah

Re: Tu dhadhi dhadhi karta hai toh paise pe kyu marta hai

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:02 am

Admin, please advise how to upload pics into the forum? I have got pics of Sayedna Muffadal bhai saheb from Colombo accepting ziyafats from three clean shave people, one of them also getting sheikh title

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 am

I think those pics have already been put up on the ziyafats thread. Please check it out.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:19 pm

why should anyone worry whether any abde throwing lavish ziyafats has a dadhi or not?

as long as he has the moolah, everything is fine. when no questions are asked on the source of such large amounts being presented in cash, whether it is halal or haram ni kamai, then how does the absence of some little facial fungus matter? abject rascals buy shaikh titles, so-called nkd's and mkd's openly imbibe liquor, gamble and indulge in illicit activities and you care about such trivial matters??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:59 pm

So Now it is daily Ziyafat for both MOOLAHS and now at Saifee Mahal
Dear Malumaateer,
Baad salaam ul Jameel

Mumineen are getting sharaf of ziyafat of Huzurala TUS and Syedi Aliqadr Maula TUS on a daily basis at Saifee Mahal.

Mumineen Muminaat nikah are also solemnized by Syedi Aliqadr Maula TUS.

Photos of recent ziyafats have been posted on http://malumaat.com

Mumineen are requested to visit the website on a regular basis to view akhbar and photos.

Wassalam,
Shk Murtaza Rasheed(NKD)
Editor - Malumaat

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 pm

New title for free - malumateer, can add after abde or before NKD

Abdes feel privileged that SMS has accepted their gift of ziafats

So they want to show on malumaat the privileged few ?

Imagine the story line thousands when they are granted say a few wishes they will have to choose from a dozen issues

What a dilemam if they had to choose one from say
"my child prospers, my prayers are accepted, forgive my sins, eliminate poverty, give me health, clear my debts, make my wife a better listener, wait I want to do more good....then there is a voice ...bhai only choose one , then let me try do only one ziafat and we can forget the other wishes I thought of"

Nice create a demand and people will queue up? Reminds of apple launches

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:13 pm

fearAllah wrote: I have got pics of Sayedna Muffadal bhai saheb from Colombo accepting ziyafats from three clean shave people, one of them also getting sheikh title
Wait for some more time, you will have pics of the manhoos and the dai accepting Ziafats from people coming in bermuda pants, printed T-shirts and an adidas cap with christian dior coolers !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:16 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Wait for some more time, you will have pics of the manhoos and the dai accepting Ziafats from people coming in bermuda pants, printed T-shirts and an adidas cap with christian dior coolers !!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm

FOR MUSLIMS IT IS THE MONTH OF ZILKAD BUT FOR THE DAI IT IS "ZIL-KAAT"

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Saifudin Abdeali Fanaswala from Ajman on 1st Zilkad

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Moosabhai Mohsinali from Ajman on 1st Zilkad

The Dai took Ziafat from Shabbirbhai Yusufbhai Rampurawala from Dubai on 1st Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Marhoom Taherbhai saab Saifudin (Bro of Dai's wife) na farzando, Amil Taherabad on 1st Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Zoebbhai Boxwala of Ajman on 1st Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Shabbirbhai Barwaniwala of Dubai on 1st Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Fazlehusain Indorewala on 2nd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shabbirbhai Neemwala on 2nd Zilkad

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Najmudin Shopurwala, Kandivli on 2nd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Sadiqbhai Rajpurwala of Barwani on 2nd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Mustafabhai Sajjadhussain, watan Mhow on 2nd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Saifudinbhai Barwaniwala of Bahrain on 2nd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Sadiqbhai AND Sirajbhai Kiranawala (Barnagar) on 2nd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Abbasbhai Simari, watan sagwara, from Kuwait on 3rd Zilkad.

The Dai gave Mafsusiyat to M.Alihussain Simari, watan sagwara from Kuwait on 3rd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat AND gave Mafsusiyat to Hussain Hatimbhai Valikarimwala of Dubai on 3rd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Tayabali Nazarali Unwala on 3rd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Mustafabhai Attarwala of Kothar on 3rd Zilkad.

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Shabbirbhai Wardhawala (Head Moallim, Seoni) on 3rd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Marhoom M.Taherali Abdulhusain Soni (Dhangot) on 3rd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Kutbudin Tayabali Jawadwala of Dubai on 3rd Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Mustafabhai Pedhiwala on 4th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Kalimudin Inayatali Saifee, Amalner on 4th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Azizbhai Husainbhai Adenwala of Dubai on 4th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Hunedbhai AND Yusufbhai Rampurwala (Al Saaf, Dubai) on 4th Zilkad.

The dai took Ziafat from Muzaffar hussain Attar of Mandsaur on 4th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shabbirbhai Asgerbhai Kurlawala, watan Ratlam from Kuwait on 4th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Fakhrudinbhai Ishaqbhai Badri of Kuwait on 5th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Mohamedbhai Sirajbhai Udaipurwala on 5th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat AND gave Mafsusiyat to M.Mustafabhai Ramganj Mandiwala from Dubai on 5th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat AND gave Mafsusiyat to M.Mohamedhussain Ramganj Mandiwala from Dubai on 5th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Marhoom Fakhrudin Sanwarwala family of Udaipur on 5th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Zoherbhai Barwaniwala (Head Moallim,Khambat) on 6th Zilkad.

The dai took Ziafat from M.Shabbirbhai Abidhussain Sanwari, Al-Aqsa Star Electrical,Dubai on 6th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Saifudinbhai Abdeali Readymadewala (Udaipurwala) of Dubai on 6th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Mansoorbhai Khomoshi from Dubai on 6th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Mustafabhai Gulamali (Fanahil Kuwait Amil) on 7th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Saifudinbhai Asgerbhai Bhaimomin of Bangalore on 7th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Abbasbhai Kathawala from Chennai on 7th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Akberbhai Gulamali Jamnagarwala of Chennai on 7th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Shabbirbhai Shafaqathussain Lakdawala of Surendranagar on 7th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Qaidjohar Rangwala of Kota on 8th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Hatimbhai Inayat Ariwala on 8th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Fakhrudin Sadikali Hussainbhai on 8th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Murtuzabhai Saifee (Arviwala) of Bangalore on 8th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Sadikali Abdeali Saifee of Bangalore on 8th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Dr.Fidahusain Amar, watan Udaipur from Kuwait on 8th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Moizbhai Sunelwala (Amil Raipur) on 8th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Sirajbhai Abbasbhai Khokhawala of Dubai on 8th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Murtuzabhai Khokhawala of Dubai on 8th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Aliasgerbhai (NKD) Moizbhai Rampurawala on 9th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shabbirbhai Shakir (Hindustan Tools) on 9th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Abbasbhai Untalawala of Udaipur on 9th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Hizb-e-Abbasi (Khidmat Guzar), watan Ammarnagar, Indore on 9th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Fakhrudin Bhanpurawala (Dallas, America Amil) on 10th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat AND gave Mafsusiyat to M.Burhanudin Saifudin Kundawala on 10th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat AND gave Mafsusiyat to M.Mehlam Abbasbhai Rangoonwala of Bahrain on 10th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Asgerbhai Ismailbhai Gandhi on 13th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Hussain Adamji, Khuzema Adamji AND Murtaza Kachwala of Dubai on 13th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Juzarbhai Kakajiwala (Photographer) of Surat on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Abizer Mohtagarhwala (Emirates) on 14th Zilkad.

The dai gave Mafsusiyat to M.Aliakber Mohtagarhwala of Dubai on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Yusufbhai Plasticwala on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat AND gave Mafsusiyat to M.Fazle Abbas Fakhri on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Ebrahimbhai Sheerazi on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai gave Mafsusiyat to M.Qaid Johar Sheerazi on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai gave Mafsusiyat to M.Mustafabhai Sheerazi on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Juzerbhai saab bin Yusufbhai saab Shakir on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Hasanbhai saab bin Juzerbhai saab (Amil Jasdan) on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Abde Turabbhai saab bin Yusufbhai saab Shakir on 14th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Zakirhussain Mohtagarhwala of Dubai on 15th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Ibrahimbhai Taherali Tarawala, watan sagwara of Kuwait on 17th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from M.Yusuf Alihussain Sethji, watan Dungarpur of Kuwait on 17th Zilkad.

The Dai gave Hadiyat to Shk Fakhrudin Mohamedhussain Amulawala, watan sagwara of Khaitan Jamat, Kuwait on 18th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Ahmedhussain Mansoorbhai Raita of Kuwait on 18th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Hussainbhai Fidahussain Bapu of Kuwait on 18th Zilkad.

The Dai took Ziafat from Shk Saifudin Ebrahim Barnuswala from Bahrain on 18th Zilkad.

THERE ARE MORE THEN ONE ZIAFATS ON ANY GIVEN DAY AND THE NUMBER OF ZIAFATS/MAFSUSIYATS ON 8TH ZILKAD IS 9 AND ON 14TH ZILKAD IT IS 11.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:24 pm

bhai gm,

tame aa saghla zee-aafato no tafseel si ehwaal ahiya progressives na website par elan kari ne ghani moti khidmat ane beshumaar ehsaan karo cho. aapna karam ane apno qoami valvalo joine, tamne MKD na title ni nawazish farmavu chu and tamne hamara saghla taraf thi mara makan par ziyafat ni dawat apu chhu, je zaroor thi kabul karjo.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:04 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:bhai gm,

tame aa saghla zee-aafato no tafseel si ehwaal ahiya progressives na website par elan kari ne ghani moti khidmat ane beshumaar ehsaan karo cho. aapna karam ane apno qoami valvalo joine, tamne MKD na title ni nawazish farmavu chu and tamne hamara saghla taraf thi mara makan par ziyafat ni dawat apu chhu, je zaroor thi kabul karjo.
Az me GM ni raza si ziafat rakam taqmeem Karwa waste padharis and raza salaam a adna Kadhim wastee araz Karjo

Aap lazat menu araz Karjo and mane guinea sathe wadhawanu tayari karjo

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 am

bhai bohra spring,

tame bhooli jao cho ke dai ul mutlaq, "maulanal mannan, shamsud doa tul mutleqeen, haq na saheb, haqiqi kaaba, natiqe quran, mansoorul yemen, vajihun neel, najmul ordhan" ma ane hu adna insaan ma koi farak to zaroor hase?

jo hu gold guineas, fakhera najwa and umda bhent sogadh kabul karu ke aapu, to ey baad reformist ma ane badshahiyat ma su farak?

hu fakat ane fokat titles aapwani taqat rakhu chu, khidmay guzaar momin ne ziyaafat aapi shaku chhu. ey hu imamuzzaman ni raza thi anjaam dau chhu.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:bhai bohra spring,

tame bhooli jao cho ke dai ul mutlaq, "maulanal mannan, shamsud doa tul mutleqeen, haq na saheb, haqiqi kaaba, natiqe quran, mansoorul yemen, vajihun neel, najmul ordhan" ma ane hu adna insaan ma koi farak to zaroor hase?

jo hu gold guineas, fakhera najwa and umda bhent sogadh kabul karu ke aapu, to ey baad reformist ma ane badshahiyat ma su farak?

hu fakat ane fokat titles aapwani taqat rakhu chu, khidmay guzaar momin ne ziyaafat aapi shaku chhu. ey hu imamuzzaman ni raza thi anjaam dau chhu.
Az I wonder with such talent you could have been so successful and "respected" had you towed the line. Can you imagine you could have gone far and someone like Phoenix or progticide would be actually bowing to you and Mansoos would have offered a zadi as a second wife. You will not surprise me if you told me this is probably true and in the special VIP thaal where they use silver cutlery and glass serving plates you would acknowledge and curse " aah munafik, koy Africa no pedaish , kewoo kewoo bole che, ane a jaman saras maja nu che"

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 pm

bhai bohra spring,

its uncanny that you should say this, but there were many occasions when i was sorely tempted to take the road you mentioned. the road of expediency, of appeasement, of capitulation, of being a lion in our tiny little community. i could have been the best backside licker, the best abde with aseem valvalo, the best zakereen, the best marsiya reciter with my talent in singing and the dard in my soul, i could have played leading roles in every jamaat that i was a member of...

and ah yes... the wicked temptations that you strew in my weak and mortal path! hoor-like zaadis being flung my way...

no sir! i'd rather my fierce independence, both moral and intellectual, my own allah and my own humble life, happy within my own friends, humans of all religious persuasions and schools of thought, my own little family, free and unfettered.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Heaven only knows we need Br AZ and his deep throat on this forum more than in Kothar.Remember when AZ went in Hiding for secret consultation for many months people on this forum got worried :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: tamne MKD na title ni nawazish farmavu chu and tamne hamara saghla taraf thi mara makan par ziyafat ni dawat apu chhu, je zaroor thi kabul karjo.
Bhai Zulfiqar,

MKD na title thi kem maarva maango chho karan ke aaj na daur ma eno matlab chhe Maara Kaata Dawoodi Bohra ko pan Ziafat nu azeem-us-shaan sharaf tamne zaroor aapis. :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 pm

bhai gm,

so now that you have accepted the ziyafat, pls let me know when you will grace us with your pagla mubarak. i and a couple of good friends in north america from this forum eagerly await your travel itinerary. we have to make arrangements to receive you at the VIP airport lounge + limousines and prepare rooms with all material comforts for your extended stay in various cities.

it would be nice if various other like minded members like porus, humsafar, bohra spring, bohraji, and too many others to mention, can co-ordinate among themselves and plan to come too. we will take good care of you all.

i seriously mean this. its high time we forum members met somewhere, some suitable location atleast once a year? is that possible?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:bhai gm,

so now that you have accepted the ziyafat, pls let me know when you will grace us with your pagla mubarak. i and a couple of good friends in north america from this forum eagerly await your travel itinerary. we have to make arrangements to receive you at the VIP airport lounge + limousines and prepare rooms with all material comforts for your extended stay in various cities.

it would be nice if various other like minded members like porus, humsafar, bohra spring, bohraji, and too many others to mention, can co-ordinate among themselves and plan to come too. we will take good care of you all.

i seriously mean this. its high time we forum members met somewhere, some suitable location atleast once a year? is that possible?
I am ready to arrange a meeting with local Dignitaries and I don't mean local Aaamil. How about a police escort from airport too.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:16 pm

bhai sbm,

police escorts are only for thieves, criminals or duniyawi shahenshahs!

we are all humble non-criminals humanists.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:18 pm

AZ ameen ameen, khushi che, tamari ane GM bhai Saheb in mulakat thase, I hope you have taken training from the abdes, I hear every ziafats is better than the previous so we have to make sure we are outdoing last nights ziafat

Now something personal Uttara nu bandobas ? who is paying for my ticket, can I come with my mrs or will I get a new one last time Canada am hato Saras Maji ni koy nathi, I would not mind green card vari if you get the isharo :wink: , can the jamaat afford business class, sabeel mathi hamna Karzan leilo, pachi joway jase, can some one pick me from the plane, last time I went to Australia someone like bloody oz has messed it up, a bloke customs waro Mara Kurta ne I jar ma hath Nikki ne check Kare Che, mane Misaq no time yad avyo ke mulla Saheb hez na bal check kare Che, pachi sala customs no Napak kuto sungwa awo, saman kholavyo, sand uk to khali Che, ene kidhu, me to lewa ayo chu, pachi kewa kewa sawal karya ke pastayo, ke topi, dadhi ane maula ni dua na boli hathi to a Deen na jowo parte, pan tamari muhabat ane mummineen in khizmat wastee a mushkil wajib che, other words worth the effort for the najwo

Will I seat on the salaam receiving qeu, will you or your host know what salaam I expect, and you know it is rounded to nearest 3 dollar eg $53, can the cover have the transparent window so no one is placing a monopoly money and then when we are opening the envelope we will suspect each other

Bijiwar a pachu no samjawoo pare last time ghelsafa Africa ma koy hushar ye lakh Tanzania shilling nakya gare Jayne exchange rate Karyo to pastayo jojo ke koy a wakhte us dollar or rani pound sivay Kay na nake, rupia bhi nay.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal BS Saifuddin Saheb TUS gave Mafsuhiyat Sharaf to Lamak Shk Taiyebali Menderdawala in Madina Munawwara on 29th Zilqadatil Haram
Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS gave Ziyafat Sharaf to Mulla Husain Zaherali Jariwala (Bhavnagarwala) in Madina Munawwara on 30th Zilqadatil Haram
30 Zilqadatil Haram, 1433
Madina Munawara, Madina Munawara, Saudi Arabia
Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS gave ZIYAFAT AND MAFSUHIYAT SHARAF TO YUSUF BHAI MOHAMED BHAI GOME AND FAMILYS IN MADINAH MUNAWARAH ON 28TH ZILQAD
28 Zilqadatil Haram, 1433
Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS gave Ziyafat Sharaf to Yusuf Bhaisaheb H Mohammedi, Aamilsaheb of New York, in Madina Munawwara on 30th Zilqadatil Haram
30 Zilqadatil Haram, 1433
Madina Munawwara, Madina Munawara, Saudi Arabia
Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS gave Ziyafat Sharaf to Shk Huzaifa Barwaniwala Madina khidmat guzaar on 29th Zilhaj in Madina
29 Zilqadatil Haram, 1433
Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadar Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS bestowed ziyafat sharaf to M Yusuf Sh Shabbir Ezzi, (Najaf e Ashraf khidmat guzar) in Madina on 29th Zilqad
29 Zilqadatil Haram, 1433
Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS bestowed Ziyafat & Mafsuhiyat sharaf to Mulla Ammar bhai Fakhruddin bhai Anjarwala from Karachi in Madina on 28th Zilqad
Faiz, Madina Munawara, Saudi Arabia
Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS gave Ziyafat Sharaf to M Mustafa Tapia and Family in Al Madinah Munawarah on 28th Zilqad
Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS gave Ziyafat Sharaf to Murtaza bhai Azad from Jubail (Watan Nagpur) in Madina
Medina, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS gave Ziyafat Sharaf to Murtaza bhai Azad from Jubail (Watan Nagpur) in Madina

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:00 am

Syedi wa Maulaya gave sharaf of ziafats to mulla Camel and sheikh goat!
Syedi was Maulaya gave sharaf of ziafats to Marhum Sheikh Lion Africawalla

Any one else who may have missed out, Aha PDB when are you joining the queue,

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS gave Ziyafat Sharaf to Shk Idris bhai Burhani (Al-vard collection Surat) in Makka on 2nd Zilhajj
2 Zilhajjatil Haram, 1433
Mauze: Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Did he go for Hajj or collect Ziyafaats, On the day of judgement when he is supposed to hold the hands of Abdes to go to Jannat he will ask
for Ziyafaat too