end of world according to bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
revertbohra

end of world according to bohras

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 am

as far as i can research I have done with different sects......

sunnis says Imam mehdi is still unborn and when he will be born he will take control of this world and Isa will also decent form heaven....

shia says Imam mehdi is already present in this wold,soon time will come when he will take control of this world and isa will also decent from heaven....

but bohras have really different stand...according to bohras mehdi has already arrived and the incident of dajjal is already over,so if war with dajjal is already over then how and in what way this world will come to end?
and one more question I have,if dajjal has already came and killed by mehdi then how come islamic world is unaware of any of such bloody war?

Adam and porus are requested to throw some light on this matter.

Hussain_KSA

Re: end of world according to bohras

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:15 am

Did you ask the same question to your Amil or some higher up in Kothar? why dont you try the same question with other ortho sites?

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:03 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Did you ask the same question to your Amil or some higher up in Kothar? why dont you try the same question with other ortho sites?
if you dont have any thing beneficial atleast refrain from gay statements.....instead of gibat all day try to learn some thing from who have knowledge.

any ways waiting from Adam and porus to share some point.....

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:19 am

Good very soon you came to your true colors. You reverted to sect where no one will answer your question as it will be taweel nu bayan for you. You are raising fingers on reformists than why you are seeking knowledge from them. As far as knowledge according Ismaili or DB faith is concern, I dont want to comment on that becasue you can not digest it and again you will stray.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:34 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Good very soon you came to your true colors. You reverted to sect where no one will answer your question as it will be taweel nu bayan for you. You are raising fingers on reformists than why you are seeking knowledge from them. As far as knowledge according Ismaili or DB faith is concern, I dont want to comment on that becasue you can not digest it and again you will stray.
what is your point to run this website?

is it just for fitnat and gibat or to spread message of truth accross the people?

if some body wants to learn about bohra belief why are u trying to create hindrance in the path?

if u dont want people to know about bohra belief then what is the diference betwen kothar and progs? :roll:

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:48 am

Your are the on who reverted to bohraism. How come you accept the religion without knowing it? You are welcome on this forum and our aim is to bring forth the truth. You question will be replied soon. Thanks for admitting the fact that it is difficult to get answers from Kothar so people are following this website to learn something about religion.

Regards

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:04 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Your are the on who reverted to bohraism. How come you accept the religion without knowing it? You are welcome on this forum and our aim is to bring forth the truth. You question will be replied soon. Thanks for admitting the fact that it is difficult to get answers from Kothar so people are following this website to learn something about religion.

Regards
thankyou....and dont hinder any one from asking questions in future

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:30 am

revertbohra
You are a new convert (so you say, provide the proof and source like where and who was the Aamil who converted you and date since Adam will not answer any of your questions unless you provide all these information) and new to this forum. Hussain KSA has more knowledge then some of your Aamils. He was the first one to break
the news of Syedna's visit to Saudi Arabia and while your Regressives ignored many of the restrictions placed on the Kafla of Kothari Goons during
Saudi visit, Br. Hussain provided in depth knowledge
One of the important thing you learned when you become Bohra under Regressive regime is to become arrogant and it shows in your posting
Why do not you go to your Aamil who took your Misaq and ask the same question and entertain us with answers, do not forget to take Fakir Najwa to get some knowledge

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:55 am

but bohras have really different stand...according to bohras mehdi has already arrived and the incident of dajjal is already over,so if war with dajjal is already over then how and in what way this world will come to end?
and one more question I have,if dajjal has already came and killed by mehdi then how come islamic world is unaware of any of such bloody war?
The rest of the Islamic world knows about this Dajjal. You should read the detailed account written by J.R.R. Tolkien. The entire incident happened in middle earth where the one eyed monster, Dajjal, was slayed by Imam Mehdi. Recently, 3 movies were made about that story called The Lord of the Rings, where the names were changed to conceal the identity of the hidden Imam.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 am

I have a very different take on Dajjal. Traditionally Dajjal was the one eyed monster, who was out to destroy the world. I suppose a thousand or so years ago, when this myth came up, how would a camera look to a human then?

The Dajjal is the video camera and can see all round the world. All those who use it for their ends are the army of the Dajjal. All those who bow to the images transmitted by the Dajjal have already sold their soul to Shaitan. Bohras know very well whose images are transmitted in the masjid and who bow before the screen images.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:36 pm

http://dawoodibohra.hpage.co.in/imam_al ... 09670.html

Ref: Uyun-Al-Akhbar-5.

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin is the first dai to tour Maghrib (North Africa) where he is said to have indicated the exact location where Abu Yazid Dajjal wa captured by Imam Al-Mansur.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:17 pm

thanx a lot

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:55 am

The day of Judgement, according to the Quran is simply only known by Allah

يسالونك عن الساعة ايان مرساها قل انما علمها عند ربي لا يجليها لوقتها إلا هو ثقلت في السماوات والارض لا تاتيكم إلا بغتة يسالونك كانك حفي عنها قل انما علمها عند الله ولكن اكثر الناس لا يعلمون
Araf 187
قال علمها عند ربي في كتاب لا يضل ربي ولا ينسى
Taha 52

يسالك الناس عن الساعة قل انما علمها عند الله وما يدريك لعل الساعة تكون قريبا
Ahzaab 63

This is the Dawoodi Bohra belief.

What Gulam posted about Dajjal. Yes that is true, Imam Mansoor AS fought him

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:41 am

Adam wrote:
The day of Judgement, according to the Quran is simply only known by Allah
and his dai, syedna mohd burhanuddin, that is why DABR's do sajda to him....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 pm

reverse bohra,

the end of the world will come when the day of qayamat arrives. and now since dawoodi abde bohra regressives - DABR's - claim that syedna will live ta qayamat, then obviously you know when you can start making your own preparations......

the only known treatment i know of which can help DABR's prepare themselves for this qayamat is "PREPARATION H", an ointment freely available in every pharmacy for those who habitually bend over in 'reverse sajdas'...

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:31 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:reverse bohra,

the end of the world will come when the day of qayamat arrives. and now since dawoodi abde bohra regressives - DABR's - claim that syedna will live ta qayamat, then obviously you know when you can start making your own preparations......

the only known treatment i know of which can help DABR's prepare themselves for this qayamat is "PREPARATION H", an ointment freely available in every pharmacy for those who habitually bend over in 'reverse sajdas'...
Well, progressives wont ever need that. We all know how they abhor being bend over in sajdas...

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 am

the end of the world will come when the day of qayamat arrives. ...
AZ,
From which surah/ayat of the Quran did you read the above conclusion.

And everyone else on this forum (including revertbohra) who have expressed their expert views on end of world pls share the appropriate quranic ayat. Remember, the mentions should of "End of world on the day of judgement". Don't quote any other verses mentioning "replacement of earth" etc. Quote the Surah and Ayat explicitly saying that the world shall end on the day of qayamat(judgement).

I understand Adam has already correctly mentioned the relevant Surah and Ayat mentioning the reference to the Hour of arrival. But Adam could you too pls help me with the reference to End of World on the Day of Judgement explicitly mentioned in a Surah:Ayat of the Holy Quran.

I absolutely beleive in the Day of Qayamat. What I want to know is the quranic verse mentioning End of the world on the day of qayamat.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:17 am

Well the Ayats I mentioned talk about the "Sa'at", the "Moment".
Other ayats don't talk about when, but what will happen.
They are many
سورة الانفطار - سورة التكوير are examples of the "destruction" that will take place.

Like I mentioned before, in accordance to the Ayats only Allah knows when.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 am

Adam wrote:Well the Ayats I mentioned talk about the "Sa'at", the "Moment".
Other ayats don't talk about when, but what will happen.
They are many
سورة الانفطار - سورة التكوير are examples of the "destruction" that will take place.

Like I mentioned before, in accordance to the Ayats only Allah knows when.
Adam,
Destruction is one thing and the Day/Hour of judgement is another.
I completely agree with the reference you have cited above and ofcourse only Allah knows the Hour of arrival.

However, there are people on this forum who have taken the liberty of combining two events: i.e the day of judgement and the destruction of the world/end of the world.

Revertbohra,
If you are a true bohra, then you would desist from such discussions on a forum like this bcoz these are issues that cannot be comprehended by naive discussions on scriptures and doctrines in an open forum. So you should literally "Revert" to the mainstream DB fold first and then the DB way of understanding the religious doctrines through established process of sabaqs.

AZ and company,
I am still awaiting your response. No individual/personal interpretations/comments please. Just simply mention the Surah:Ayat explicitly mentioning "the end of the world on the day of qayamat". If you cannot find any such ayat, just say you can't. And that should ideally be the end of this topic/thread.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:09 pm

insecticide,

here is my reply. maybe you missed it the first time. happens when you bang yrself silly all the time..

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 pm

pesticide wrote: AZ and company,
I am still awaiting your response. No individual/personal interpretations/comments please. Just simply mention the Surah:Ayat explicitly mentioning "the end of the world on the day of qayamat". If you cannot find any such ayat, just say you can't. And that should ideally be the end of this topic/thread.
Al Zulfiqar is of course correct in saying that "the end of the world will come when the day of qayamat arrives".

Because on that day the sun will swallow up the moon. Do you know how catastrophic that would be for earth? For a start, there will be no tides. Then the center of mass of the entire solar system will shift and earth's axis will tilt, because the earth/moon system is finely tuned. That will mean seasons as we know them will disappear. Rotation of earth will go haywire and changing patterns of winds will cause tsunamis all over the earth. There will be utter destruction of all life on earth. If, by some miracle, Muslims were spared they would not want to live because there will be no way for them to sight the new moon to start their months and they would have to disobey the Quran. Actually though, all living creatures in the entire universe will be arraigned in front of the Creator for final judgment on the Day of Qiyamat. Sorry, abdes are not going to be spared. :wink:

How do I know that the sun will gobble up the moon on the day of Qiyamat? Because God says so in Surat al-Qiyama ayat 9 (75:9), explicitly. ( I can almost hear the pest saying ''b b b but He does not say the world will end..." the Twit!)

Now, wasn't that straightforward? No need to worry about Dajjal and other silly myths!! It is only Pesticides of the DB world who would go on a wild goose chase when the answer is in plain sight. All they needed to do was to open the Quran and read it with understanding which of course they are not going to do.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:30 am

Hi Porus
Good one !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May be, could be, possibly Abde think/dream/visualize/imagine/fantasize that End of the world and Day of Qayamat is not the same. Means a new world will exist after day of Qayamat and the only those will make it to this new world are Abde Bohras ! Rest of the people of the earth will perish as they did not believe in Daai.

Please don’t ask for sources, because I have not claimed this theory from any authentic books. Also I m stating “May be”, “Could be” and “possibly” to save my self from interrogation.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:33 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi Porus
Good one !
Really...
It is the most idiotic post ever. First ask him, does he himself really believe that this would happen on the day of judgement, before liking his moronic posts.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:36 am

Hi Prof

You seem to be having a rough day today. Barking all over the forum ! I liked his scientific explanation of what will happen when sun consumes the moon and moon no long exist, it would lead to such geographic catastrophe. By the way, he mentioned his source from Quran. May be you may not be able to explore that source as you aren’t allowed.

Whether he believes what he knows or not, is his problem, not mine. I just liked what he wrote. I don’t love him, I don’t believe he is Daai (ghaib na Jaanaar) or Imam. So its just safe to like his post.

Prof, take a break ! have a bone !!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi Prof

I don’t love him,
Really, you are just short of cleaning up his arse for him...

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:50 am

profastian wrote:

I don’t love him,
ROFL :mrgreen:

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:02 am

Prof. Poo (Porus),
You are getting old quite literally. You did not care to read what I said above. No personal inferences/interpretations. However, you chose to wrote a complete Hollywood script of how the world would end. Maybe you watched "2012" movie more often. Since you know the coming events of the Day of Judgement so well, maybe you can throw some light on the previous Day of Judgement and the one before that and so on. I am sure Darwin must be feeling sorry to have missed meeting you. Did you by any chance happen to watch Nicholas Cage starrer "Knowing" recently?
After all the reading you have done of fatimi literature, you still couldn't figure out the true meaning of 75:9. Keep guessing.

AZ,
Dont bother to reply to my post in future. I simply dont have time to read your nonsense. But I know you wont stop since you have nothing else worthwhile to do.

Whateverbeing,
I am quite close to figuring out what being you actually are. I started with a long list of creatures sometime ago and after eliminating most, I am now left with 3 options. 1. Poodle 2. Pig 3. Cockroach
You will soon know your breed.

So I should assume that this topic is over unless someone wants to post crap.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 am

Hi Progticide

I m not at all surprised with your likes on this forum. I can understand source of your education and upbringing environment doesn’t allow/enable you to post sensible post here or anywhere for that matter. Least you can do is call names and humiliate other on this forum who don’t agree to your way of thinking or slavery.

By lousy and vulgar name calling, you feel proud and victorious to have won accolades from your sidekicks who will giggle and give high fives to each other.

You are ordering others not to answer your post. WoW ! as if you own this forum. I understand you “may be” a Kothari Amil who is used to idea of owning everything without an effort (Haraam Ki Kamaai). Please you may shed your habit or illusion and understand that, this is an open forum, which allow freedom of expression (relevant, sensible and humorous), you may not understand the terms (relevant, sensible and humorous). Don’t bother, you don’t need such qualities.

I wont stop you or threaten you or discourage you from posting on this forums. Please go on it helps me realize what level “Taalim” and “Akhlaak” imparted by your masters has fallen to.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:19 am

profastian wrote:

I don’t love him,
Just like the way we bohoras do it for Sayedna, morally and literally too :|

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:31 am

fearAllah wrote:
profastian wrote: Really, you are just short of cleaning up his arse for him...
Just like the way we bohoras do it for Sayedna, morally and literally too :|
are u bohra? I mean dawoodi bohra?