The True Imam - How would you verify?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: The True Imam - How would you verify?

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 am

SBM, i am leaving now. and since i do not work on the weekend, when i come back on monday i want to see your reply to my 3 questions.
Once again that shows your dishonesty, While working and taking the salary from your employer you are using his time for your pleasure.
Personal work at employers dime WAH BHI WAH and once again you proved how dishonest you are. DONOT FOLLOW AQA MOULA'S FARMAN OF NOT EATING HINDU PREPARED FOOD AND THEN USING EMPLOYER'S TIME FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISHONEST PERSON

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:54 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
SBM wrote: Because that goes to the core of your beliefs whether you follow the Syedna and his appointees Farman? If you can not accept a simple farman from Syedna then how would you accept if Dai recognizes the Imam. Would you rather have khushi of your IN LAWS or DAI
since now we have established that you have no integrity or the honor

and stop behaving like a cornered dog... nay, a rat
Answer my question RATHER HAVE MAULA'S KHUSHI OR YOUR IN LAW KHUSHI WHO IS SUPREME IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD?
Last edited by SBM on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 am

Sorry Everyone
I should stop it here now I have established the integrity of Nalwala, No sense of wasting everyone's time
NO MORE from me on Nalwala aka Nutwala's integrity and honesty since it has been established that he is a dishonest and with no integrity.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:16 am

WOW. SBM and Other Proggies.
Is it THAT difficult to answer such a SIMPLE question, which is one of the basics to your faith!

Q1. HOW WILL YOU KNOW WHO THE TRUE IMAM IS?
Q2. WHO AMONGST YOURSELVES IS QUALIFIED TO JUDGE WHO THE TRUE IMAM IS?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 am

Adam wrote:WOW. SBM and Other Proggies.
Is it THAT difficult to answer such a SIMPLE question, which is one of the basics to your faith!

Adam
First answer my questions about the current Progeny of Dais. To answere those simple questions of yours I need to know the simple answers to my simple questions I need to establish who would I believe in recognizing the true Imam. Once I know the Progeny of Dai I will let you know of my answer.
Why are you not answering my simple questions about the Progeny of Ahlul Bayt what are you so afraid of.............

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:50 am

progticide wrote:
So, let me ask Proggies again:
mustafanalwalla wrote: Q1. HOW WILL YOU KNOW WHO THE TRUE IMAM IS?
progticide wrote: So, proggies, let me post the question again:
Adam wrote:

Dai: This is your new Imam.
Reformists: OK, that's great.
Dai: Do you accept his as your Imam?
Reformists: Yes, we accept him as our Imam

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:57 am

Adam wrote:WOW. SBM and Other Proggies.

A1. When the True Imam makes an appearance, it will be a total solar eclipse. Also, mercury, venus, earth and mars will all align with uranus. My Dai Futlak will then climb on to the roof of his house at exactly 007 hours and point in the direction from which the Imam will appear. All of us will have to face that direction. A lightning strike will then come out from the heavens and vaporise one of us. The person standing next to the person getting vaporised on the right hand side will be the Imam.

A2. We will give the Imam 13 tests. He will have to say A to Z in reverse in a single breath. He will then have to map different Dais to their people. The best bohra minds of the 21st century are coming up with the remaining 11 test.

or you can look at Humsafar's answers. They look ok too.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 am

SBM
First answer my questions about the current Progeny of Dais. To answere those simple questions of yours I need to know the simple answers to my simple questions I need to establish who would I believe in recognizing the true Imam. Once I know the Progeny of Dai I will let you know of my answer.
Why are you not answering my simple questions about the Progeny of Ahlul Bayt what are you so afraid of.............

What?!
You need answers to answer? How confused are you?
Do you really believe in an Imam? With or without a Dai?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:19 am

Adam
You need answers to answer? How confused are you?
Yes Smart Adam, I am confused that is why I asked you simple questions
Is the current Dai a progeny of Ahlul Bayt. Is Raja Bharmal or Tarmal who became Dai are the true Progeny of Alhlul Bayt
What kind of punishments are prescribed in Daim for Leaders who plundered the Zakaat and Bait Ul Maal and for their corrupt behavior
WHY ARE YOU SHYING AWAY FROM THESE SIMPLE QUESTIONS... YOU ARE NOT COWARD ARE YOU?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 pm

What are you confused about?
Which Imam to belive in, or whether there is an Imam or not in the first place?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Adam wrote:

So now you have gone from my total belief to the belief in Imam? wonderful
Answer the simple questions
BE A MAN DO NOT BE A COWARD

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:47 pm

I'll answer.
As soon as you state your belief in which Imam you believe in, and upto which Dai you supposedly follow.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Adam wrote:

Let me answer this. I don't which Imam I believe in because he is in hiding. Do you know? However, I believe in the same Imam that the Dai believes in. And when the said Imam comes out of hiding, and the Dai declares that this is the ture Imam, I will accept him. But since you abdes are having a difficulty understanding this, let me say it differently:
Reformists: Yes, we accept him as our Imam.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 pm

@Humsafar
Truthfully, I do find that very difficult to believe, unless you were an Abde, which you're not.
Why would you accept the guidance of the Dai, when it comes to the Imam. But NOT in all other issues? Rather you curse and insult the Dai. You curse and insult the Dawoodi Bohra communtiy.
Are you two faced or just confused?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Let me help you Adam. I believe that the Dai will not fool people when it comes to the Imam, because if it is the true Imam worth his progeny he will whack a wayward Dai. The Dai is mortally afraid of the Imam. He (Dai) can lie about other things but I'm damn sure he will not lie about the Imam. Believe me, I'm more interested than you abdes for Imam's zahoor. But, by the same token, since the Imam is so dependent on the Dai to make himself known, the Dai and his mafia will keep him under wraps forever.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:40 pm

SBM
you are Aastin Nu Saanp, you say you are an E Jamaat members but you talk bad about Jamaat and our beloved shafiq Bawa. Who ask you to stay in Jamaat, get out, Adam Bhai, Progticide Bhai and Profstain Bhai,Mustafanalwalla Bhai have given you all the answer, but you do not have Aqida in our Dawaat and our moula so leave us alone
AZ
You are nothing but a blubbler mouth. just shut up
Porus
Who are you, first you praised Adam Bhai and said nice things and now when he replied and asked for your and others Aqida, you say he is bad guy
Anjami
You are nothing but a paid guy for Tableeghi Jamat
MF
We know you are sunni so this does not bother you
for everyone who say they have e jamaat card, we will find out which jamaat you belong to and will expose you in your jamaat so they can remove you
Adam Bhai
Keep up, doing a good job

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 pm

What a hypocrite you are Abde53. You have already abandoned the 52 ?? while praying for his life ta qiyamat ? Adam . Progticide and Profastian deserve the likes of you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:53 pm

abde53 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:40 pm
SBM
you are Aastin Nu Saanp, you say you are an E Jamaat members but you talk bad about Jamaat and our beloved shafiq Bawa. Who ask you to stay in Jamaat, get out, Adam Bhai, Progticide Bhai and Profstain Bhai,Mustafanalwalla Bhai have given you all the answer, but you do not have Aqida in our Dawaat and our moula so leave us alone
Welcome abde53
I am Aastin Nu Sanpp, how come, I am following the advice of Br. Aqs who said that to correct the ills in the community, you have to be part of it and not from outside. I hope Br. Aqs can vilify me. All I am asking Adam to answer some simple questions instead of going in circle and acting like same GHASTIA PASITA RECORD. Till they kick me out I will continue paying my Sabeel and attend 10/23 on yearly basis (In case you do not know what 10/23 is then it is Ashura and Lailatul Qadar) and there is no food on those days except for Ashura for which I pay Niyaz e Hussain so I am not Phokatia
Abde Can you answer my questions if Adam is NOT MAN ENOUGH AND IS COWARD

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:What a hypocrite you are Abde53. You have already abandoned the 52 ?? while praying for his life ta qiyamat ? Adam . Progticide and Profastian deserve the likes of you.
Kaka Akela
Kaka tamey ek daam akela chu, No I did not abandoned our shafiq Bawa but our Shafiq bawa TUS did nass on Syedi Wa Mulai Muffadal BS TUS so what is wrong, come to the topic how would you verify the Imam? answer it or join the clubs of those Aastin Na Saanp SBM-AZ and others
Last edited by abde53 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 pm

abde53

abe 52 to abhi gayaa nahin aur tu abhi se abde53 ho gayaa? Sharam nahin aayi besharam??

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:13 pm

abde53 wrote:... come to the topic how would you verify the Imam?
Here we've one more abde joining the bandwagon of identifying the Imam. In case you missed it abde53:

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Humsafar wrote:
abde53 wrote:... come to the topic how would you verify the Imam?
Here we've one more abde joining the bandwagon of identifying the Imam. In case you missed it abde53:
Humsafar
what you are saying does not show your aqida and sincerity, you are just saying to play Adam Bhai Adam bhai be careful, even tableeghi anjami said the same that he accepts what you say and he does not believe in Dai and calls our Mansoos Syedi wa Maulai Muffadal saheb TUS with bad word, tell us do you have aqida in our shafiq bawa and our mansoos , are you ready to to take misaq, unless you take misaq from our shafiq bawa how do we know that you will accept what say about accepting Imam by our dai.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 pm

anajmi wrote:abde53

abe 52 to abhi gayaa nahin aur tu abhi se abde53 ho gayaa? Sharam nahin aayi besharam??
tableeghi anajmi
isme sharam ki kiya baat hey, mere mansoos maula per meri tun-dhum mun nichawar
if you are a true muslim which i doubt since you do not believe in Imam and dawat why are you putting your dirty nose in this discussion
ask you family and friends who are still in jamaat and they will tell you that they will accept a Imam if our shafiq bawa says so. so go back and do tableegh and preach all those smugglers like tiger memon and terrorist like syed hafiz :twisted:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:12 pm

dai - will you give misaq to this true imam?
reformists - yes we will
dai - will you undergo another khatna for him to prove your allegiance?
reformists - yes we will. we will in fact sacrifice our complete manhood if so reqd
dai - will you sell your jaan ane maal to this imam?
reformists - yes. we sold it long back already
dai - will your women folk agree to female khatna to please the imam?
reformists - yes, they are doing it right now on a mass genocidal scale

and so on and so on...

every condition agreed. now just bring forth the true imam pleeeaaase

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Adam wrote:
dai - will you give misaq to this true imam?
reformists - yes we will
dai - will you undergo another khatna for him to prove your allegiance?
reformists - yes we will. we will in fact sacrifice our complete manhood if so reqd
dai - will you sell your jaan ane maal to this imam?
reformists - yes. we sold it long back already
dai - will your women folk agree to female khatna to please the imam?
reformists - yes, they are doing it right now on a mass genocidal scale
and so on and so on...

NONE. only the dai is qualified. already given the proof as above.

all conditions agreed. now bring forth the true imam pleeeaaase...!!!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:51 pm

isme sharam ki kiya baat hey, mere mansoos maula per meri tun-dhum mun nichawar
teri tun aur teri dhum??? Abde idiot ko dhum bhi aagaee? bandar ki jaise hai ki gadhe ke jaise teri dhum??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:13 pm

progticide wrote: Q. Dai-e-Mutlaq celebrating Milad with pomp and Grandeur. Is it acceptable to DBs?
A. Absolutely acceptable. Not simply acceptable but We DBs wish that the scale of celebrations be increased year after year. Ta' Qayamat.

Q. Is the Dai-e-Mutlaq's acceptance of Najwa and other offerings acceptable to DBs?
A. Absolutely acceptable. Not simply acceptable but We DBs wish that we get the opportunity to gift all that we have to our Dai. Afterall all that we have is due to his blessings. He is our Shepherd in this era of darkness and we are proud to be his cattle.

Q. Is the sajda to Dai-e-Mutlaq acceptable to DBs?
A. Absolutely acceptable. Not simply acceptable but We DBs pray that we have the good fortune to perform it again and again.

Q. Is the Dai-e-Mutlaq accountable on the financial matters to the community?
A. Absolutely NO. Infact We DBs wish that the Dai-e-Mutlaq finds us worthy enough to take something or rather I wish He takes everything from us and than uses his discretion to give us something out of his desire for our sustenance. Surely, even this may not be necessary since he does best for our sustenance anyways.

Q. Is the Dai-e-Mutlaq's authority in spiritual and temporal matters of DB absolute?
A. Absolute. Without any doubt whatsoever.

Q. Would the Dai-e-Mutlaq's verification of the True Imam be accepted by DBs.
A. Yes. Yes. Yes. The Dai-e-Mutlaq would guide the community to the True Imam.

[/b][/color]"
The bottom line of the above lengthy vayez can be summed up in just a one liner which unfortunately is the POV of every regressive abde................................. "WHEN RAPE IS INEVITABLE... LIE DOWN AND ENJOY IT".

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:54 am

See my response in Mustafa v/s SBM,
You on the other hand who had been telling everyone that you do not use abusive language is showing true teaching of your Moula that is what I expected from Abde Regressive. thank you for proving me right
One more thing cool down otherwise your laptop will blow up on your lap and you know what happens when smoke comes out :mrgreen:

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Mustafa Bhai
Bhai why are so angry, this is what proggis are, they want to make you angry and then we start saying things which they use against us. remembers our Nabi Mohammed people used to curse him but he ignored them and he received more respect. Bhai you have to cool down if you are strong and have strong character then nothing should affect you our shafiq Bawa TUS and syedi wa maulai Muffadal bs TUS is there to protect us and keep us in their says ta qayamat let them do what they want to do

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:20 pm

There is one way to find out if Imam is true or Phony.
there is no clear Qur'anic Aya or Hadith saying there will be lines of Imam to guide Umma
Unless he performs miracles observed by scientists and checkers of fraudsters.
There is no genetic material available from say Imam Jafer to compare genes of true Imam
It is belief of many Muslims that Shahids are alive. So there should be no problem obtaining genetic material of Imams ancestors, Sultan is verifier–in-chief should ask this Imam to open the grave of one of his shahid ancestor and to obtain genetic material and compare with his genes,

Mainstream Islam do not believe in Imam or Imamat.
So until Imam appears and verifier–in-chief says thats him and his extended litters falls on the feet of this person.
Till then my Bohra Brothers
Dream on