Proof that Dai is Greater than Imam and Allah!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Proof that Dai is Greater than Imam and Allah!!

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 am

abde53 wrote:Hussain bhai and sbm bhai

and yes SBM bhai you are right I am learning something here. I just hope that some of the progressive opposition stop abusing our shafiq bawa TUS
and Syedi wa maulai Muffadal BS TUS
Abde53
I am glad that you accepted that this forum does provide useful knowledge and yes I do agree that some times in heat of emotions people do cross the line but tell me do you agree with all these Zaadas doing some many ziyafaats and how do you respond to Br HB's request about accountability by Jamaat and may I say from Dawat E Hadiya after all it is Non Profit Organization.
I hope May Allah guide you to right path and I do hope that you are open to see the things in right way unlike some do not want to open their eyes and see the reality on the ground
Send me a PM.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:54 pm

these proofs that i have provided from the present practices and teachings of the kothar are irrefutable and all encompassing.

ergo, the dai is greater than any nabi, imam or allah.

QED

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:07 pm

[The Dawoodi Bohra Leader is Allah, the Prophet, The Quran, The Imams who are infallible representatives of the Prophet & The Du'at who are infallible representitives of the Imam,]

the above has been quoted by adam on another thread, the namesake of the original adam who disobeyed allah and ate the forbidden fruit at the behest of a poisonous snake.

looks like this naqli adam has not repented and is bent on more kufr with the poisonous snake in his pocket.

as per contemporary dawoodi bohra ideology, (remember, it changes with every dai in the present times, sometimes even every few years within the reign of the same dai) allah is an abde of the dawoodi bohra dai. allah cannot admit even the most pious bohra in jannah if he has not paid up his monetary dues and does not have the dai's ruku chitthi. allah also cannot forgive any bohra if he violates the dai's misaq, i.e. does not absolutely surrender his soul, brain, wallet and khaal to the syedna. such a sinner bohra may undertake to do 1000 tawafs of the kaaba, but if the dai does not relent and shows no mercy, well..., allah can only wring his hands helplessly in despair.

ergo, allah is abde of dai!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 am

isnt it curious how the abdes stay away from this thread in droves? their silence is eloquent....

i have used their own claims to prove that allah is abde of dai, now when faced with the truth, they run and hide their ugly faces with their tails tucked between their legs!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:28 pm

nothing has changed, in fact the dai is getting much more powerful and arrogant. he has usurped the attributes of the prophet and his as- habas (in name only, in reality he and his family are hypocrites and asteen ka saanp). he strides all over the world as if he owns it, the lord of all he surveys, not accountable to anyone incl. allah. if he was he would not be conducting himself in this unjust, cruel and tyrannical manner, flouting all the rules of humanity, leave aside islam to which he only pays lip service.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:nothing has changed, in fact the dai is getting much more powerful and arrogant. he has usurped the attributes of the prophet and his as- habas (in name only, in reality he and his family are hypocrites and asteen ka saanp). he strides all over the world as if he owns it, the lord of all he surveys, not accountable to anyone incl. allah. if he was he would not be conducting himself in this unjust, cruel and tyrannical manner, flouting all the rules of humanity, leave aside islam to which he only pays lip service.

Qasre Aali ,Mufaddal dai,kahaan hum aur kahaan aap
Kuch haya baaki hai ,is liye chup jaata hai bill me saanp
Yeh daawedaar jo mimbar se de mazoon ko be shumaar gaali
hai, shaitaan bhi jaai mere muffy pe waari waari

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:53 am

Muffy Abdes were all lighted up on demise of SKQ. But muffy maula's camp made a bigger fool of themselves by celebrating thier bloodline's demise in such despicable manner. One goof after another... abdes too are enjoying the show that muffy maul is putting up.