Proof that Dai is Greater than Imam and Allah!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Proof that Dai is Greater than Imam and Allah!!

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:12 pm

there is no doubt that dai is greater than the imam and allah himself.

on this forum itself, abde regressives have provided definitive proof that imam will re-appear only when dai discovers him and validates him. so who is dependent on whom? imam by himself will have no standing and cannot prove himself or his divine status. only dai ul mutlaq has that power.

ergo, dai is greater than imam!

now normally every human being who dies will be judged solely by allah on the day of judgement as per that human's deeds, thoughts and intentions during his earthly life. but in the case of the bohra dai, he has the power to judge his followers based on their contributions to him and his establishment, and upon the death of his abde regressive he issues a ruku chithhi (again upon payment) which guarantees an instant place in jannat. allah is helpless and can only watch in frustration as the dai's followers jump the queue by a few million years and lodge themselves in choice suites and upgraded rooms, denying allah his right to weigh the aamal of these abdesyednas. while allah wrings his hands in despair, jannat is getting populated by sinners, much like the parliaments of countries like india/pakistan, full of known charge sheeters with criminal cases pending.

so the conclusion?

ergo, dai is greater than allah!!

so why do we need the imam or even allah..!!???

i rest my case. Q.E.D.

anajmi

Re: Proof that Dai is Greater than Imam and Allah!!

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 am

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... ule#p78635

Take a look at this thread that was opened a long time ago. This proves beyond a doubt that abdes are mushriks and believe that Dai is greater than Allah.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:57 pm

adam, where are you? now do you agree that i am on your side with this thread?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:16 pm

another proof.

abde regressives firmly believe that syedna will live ta qayamat. he is already 103 years old and with german technology and indian ingenuity, it is guaranteed that he will live forever. no imam has done that and neither any prophet.

ergo, dai is greater than prophets and imams!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:53 am

I came to this thread because you wanted me to comment.
I found it very childish. :)
Continue playing.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:52 am

Adam wrote:
I found it very childish.
pray, what is childish? the fact that dai is greater than imam, prophet and allah, or the fact that your fellow abde morons have definitively proved it on this forum? that would make your fellow abde morons immature, ignorant and stupid. do you agree?

if you dont, then dai is definitely greater as proved above. so you see my friend, you are in a kufr corner from which you cannot escape!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 am

our good friend adam is shying away from this thread.. !

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:our good friend adam is shying away from this thread.. !

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 am

when cowards are cornered, they either abuse and threaten, or run..!
Al Zulfiqar wrote:
our good friend adam is shying away from this thread.. !

Liberalguy

Unread post by Liberalguy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 pm

haha! This is clever and crazy! So only way to recognize imam is through Dai. Case closed.

I would like to address this another mindless argument made by dai ie about dai's faithfulness as said in one of the bayan that how faithful Dai is that in 900 yrs, no one claimed themselves as Imam, but as slave of imam (mamluke ale mohammed). And I was like, why the hell any of them needs to. After all you are the sole trustee and living a king's life.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 pm

in one of the bayan that how faithful Dai is that in 900 yrs, no one claimed themselves as Imam, but as slave of imam (mamluke ale mohammed). And I was like, why the hell any of them needs to. After all you are the sole trustee and living a king's life.
Dummy
minute you say that whole Hawa Mehel will come crashing down. Abdes have baught this hoo sinker and line.

SHANAWAZ

Unread post by SHANAWAZ » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 am

of late i agree with the kind of research u have done in this regard and now it is the responsiblity of the people to judge what is right and what is wrong in the real context of islam

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:22 am

There's nothing to shy away from stupidity.
I find this thread extremely stupid :)

If you have something intelligent to ask, then ask.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Adam wrote:
If you have something intelligent to ask, then ask.
STUPID,

there are no questions to be asked, just a statement of facts based on abde regressives claims.

is it too much for your puny brainwashed brain to understand??

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:24 pm

some more proof:

nowadays the fashion or trend among abde regressives when they meet and greet each other is as follows:

kem cho bhai/ben?
mola ni dua thi badhu majama chhe

vepaar kem chale chhe?
mola ni dua thi shukar chhe

tamari dikri pregnant chhe?
ha, mola na karam chhe

salgirah nu sargas joyu?
ha, su eni niraali shaan chhe

su jaman thayu hatu, ghanuj tasty hatu
mola na karam ane ehsaan beshummar howathi ghanuj lazeez hatu

who needs allah, the nabi or the hidden imam?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:13 pm

abde fanatics,

please answer...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 pm

They do not need Allah (swt), neither do they need Nabi SAAB or Ali SAAB, they only need Huzure aala, vashiyun neel, natiqe quran, haqiqi kaaba, Syedna va Moulana Muhammed Burhanuddin (T.U.S.). Sometimes they also need Syedi wa Moulayi Aliqadar Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin ( T.U.S.). See how the real torchbearers of Islam are sidelined that even their holy names are not uttered with the respect as is done in the case of these worldly and materialistic leaders who loot their followers in the garb of Islam.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 am

bro sbm,

you do great injustice to syedna! his full name with all honorifics attached is as follows:

syedna wa moulana abul qaid johar, shamsud duatul mutleqeen, sultan al bawasir wa makhluqeen, vajihun neel, najmul ordan, mansoorul yemen, haq na saheb, mojiza na saheb, natiqe quran, haqiqi kaaba, ghaib na maalik, huzure aala hazrate aaliyah imamiyah qudsaniya mohammed burhanuddin ibnal syedna taher saifuddin, ilahul ardh, allah ane panjatan na dai, hussain na azaadaar, ali na vaseeh and vali ane tamara roohani bawa shafiq (TUS) ghanu jeevo ta qayamat ba qayamat, sajda tujhe wajib hai. aameen.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:52 pm

'valuable' comments from abdes awaited and cherished...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm

see picture number 12 and read the banner in Urdu, "Sajda thuje wajib he"
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/qa ... reli/16102

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm

What a SHIRKY Kaum!!!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 am

What is wrong with these people?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:52 pm

I do not see anything wrong, this shows that how respectful we are, you only see people with folded hands but we see the respect given to a person who is more learned, it also show that we are humble too

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:14 pm

One with mic is Adam BS
to his left is progie
to his right is Profie
Nalwala is visible with shining topi only and usual is hiding

Please post if you know others

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:14 am

abde53 wrote:I do not see anything wrong, this shows that how respectful we are, you only see people with folded hands but we see the respect given to a person who is more learned, it also show that we are humble too
A53

I respect your intention of giving respect to learned leaders and teachers. Humility has to be from both the sides. Morever from the learned leader / teachers. Do we stand in such fashion in front of our school teachers / parents ? they teach us how to hold pencils and teach us the art of writing and understanding, the very foundation of our future learning of philosophies and faith we express.

Another fine example of bowing in respect can be learned from Japanese too, person of any rank or position greets one another with a humble bowing towards each other.

A humble, self confident and down-to-earth leader would not let his followers bow and bend in front of him in such fashion. The bowing in “respect” as you mention looks more of a subject (praja) bowing / bending with touching palms (namaskar) in front of a king or deity in submission or worship

Also what is more disturbing is when elders are bowing in front of youngsters ridiculously half their age. Elders have expressed their humility by bowing in respect or overwhelmed devotion, but what about the leader ? Stature of a man lies in humility of his conduct. Phony and unsecured person would enjoy and command such submissive expression of respect.

Now it’s a debatable issue, if such greeting of officeholders is voluntary or programmed instruction in guise of etiquettes (akhlaaq)

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:56 am

abde53 wrote:I do not see anything wrong, this shows that how respectful we are, you only see people with folded hands but we see the respect given to a person who is more learned, it also show that we are humble too
Abde53,
To see anything wrong, One needs to know what is right.

GO THRU BELOW WORDS OF MOULA ALI (A.S.) :-

When Moula Ali, marching at the head of his army towards Syria, reached Ambar, the landlords of the place came out to meet him in zeal of their love, faithfulness and respect, no sooner had they seen Moula Ali they got down from their horses and started running in front of him. Moula Ali asked the reason of their strange actions. They replied that it was their custom to show their love and respect in that way. Moula Ali replied: "By Allah, by your action you do no good whatsoever to your rulers but you tire yourself and put yourself in toils in this world and in trouble in the next. How unfortunate is that exertion, which brings harm here and in the Hereafter and how useful is that ease which keeps you in comfort in this world and away from the Hell in the next."

I hope you are not going to say that Mushkil Kusha Ali was not much learned & was wrong in saying so.
Do You ?

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:42 am

Haris-ibne-Shohail, one of the governors of the provinces, was in Kufa, once he was riding through the city and saw Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib (as) also riding. He got down from his horse to accompany Amir al-Muminin, Imam Ali (as) on foot. Commander of the Faithful, Imam Ali (as) stopped his horse and said. "It is ill for a man to lower himself before anybody but his God, please get upon your horse, even had you not been an officer of the state I would not have allowed you to lower yourself like this, the sight of such humiliation of man before man never pleases me. It is the worst form of tyranny which can be practiced."

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 am

Stranger Bhai,HB Bhai and MMV
I respect your comments but I have one question, does folding hands or bending down is a respect or is it ghulami? do not people
in India-Pakistan and midde east do the same to the ministers or the rulers of the kingdom. in democratic world like india it is respect you give to the seat of authority and not the person.
Progticide Bhai and Adam bhai describe very well about the rutba of a Dai and his appointed aamils, we are not folding our hand and bowing down to a person but to the authority which came to that person thru shafiq bawa TUS and syedi wa maulai muffadal bs TUS and they are appointed by Imam U Zaman
i have seen pictures when president bush of america bowed down to saudi king, the most powerful man is bowing down and i think that was out of respect and not ghulami
adam bhai, progticide and profstian bhai can talk more about it.
I had been on this board long time ago and did not participate very actively but now i have more time and i read, the only thing i do not like is the bad words used by few people.

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 pm

abde53 wrote:Stranger Bhai,HB Bhai and MMV
I respect your comments but I have one question, does folding hands or bending down is a respect or is it ghulami? do not people
in India-Pakistan and midde east do the same to the ministers or the rulers of the kingdom. in democratic world like india it is respect you give to the seat of authority and not the person.
Progticide Bhai and Adam bhai describe very well about the rutba of a Dai and his appointed aamils, we are not folding our hand and bowing down to a person but to the authority which came to that person thru shafiq bawa TUS and syedi wa maulai muffadal bs TUS and they are appointed by Imam U Zaman
i have seen pictures when president bush of america bowed down to saudi king, the most powerful man is bowing down and i think that was out of respect and not ghulami
adam bhai, progticide and profstian bhai can talk more about it.
I had been on this board long time ago and did not participate very actively but now i have more time and i read, the only thing i do not like is the bad words used by few people.
Bhai Abde53
Yes, agree that respect should be given, But not by continuously bowing and standing with Namste. The President of America had bowed down once and not kept bowing down till he was with Saudi king.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 am

abde53 wrote:the rutba of a Dai and his appointed aamils, we are not folding our hand and bowing down to a person but to the authority which came to that person thru shafiq bawa TUS and syedi wa maulai muffadal bs TUS and they are appointed by Imam U Zaman
A53

No one is saying that respect shall not be given, Allah being the almighty also doesn’t ask his followers to remain bowed in submission when we pray. Sajda and Ruku is part of the Namaaz. We don’t remain bowed and pray to Allah. Where as with Kothari leadership one has to even speak to them with eyes lowered and back bent for a material conversation, and many a times one has to remain on knees with Namaste at the Kothari ranks.

We bow to Prophet on command of Allah, as matter of respectful greeting and not a sign to worship his authority, List of delegated authority runs quiet long buddy, if we apply your philosophy then there is a long list of people we would remain bowing to.

Imam – Dai – Dai’s brothers, Sons, Uncles, Nephews, Grands Sons etc – Amils .. then whats next, awarded Sheikhs, Mullas, NKDs, MKDs, Burhani Guards etc. All are Raza na Saheb, deriving thier authority from higher rank by will of Allah, correct !

Do we bow to Muallims ? who teach us in Madrasa, who actually teaches how to recite Quran, Namaz and other Arkaans

Abde53, there are wonderful traditions to give respect to our elders and young ones alike. Every culture has their unique beautiful way to express affection for each other by authority, love, age or courtesy.

We do salaam (back-of-palm kissing) to greet and for elders and learned we do tasleem and then salaam.