So, who's right? ;)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Adam

So, who's right? ;)

Unread post by Adam » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:00 am

The creation of this Forum and all the members of the "Opposition" are here solely for one thing: To express hatred to the Dawoodi Bohra Belief and its Leader.

The "Opposition" seems very convinced that DB faith (Syedna) is wrong. (P.S This is not a Dawoodi Bohra belief).
It is also understood that every member of the Opposition also shares their own, different belief in Islam. Some have a hint of Wahabism, Sunnism, Shiaism etc.

Which brings me to a simple point:
Kindly, leave DB faith and Syedna aside for this thread (since, according to the "opposition", he's not right), and much chatter has been focussed on DB faith. "ABDES" need not reply to this.
The Quran clearly states فريق في الجنة و فريق في السعير (Shura 7) "There is a group in heaven and a group in Hell"
It's very simple, there's either right or wrong. No 3rd way.
Every person must individually feel that their belief in Islam they follow is correct (if you are confused about being correct, then you maybe excused from replying). By saying, "what I believe in IS Correct", automatically makes the belief of another persons incorrect. For example, if one person says I correctly follow Abu Bakr after the Prophet, then the person who believes Ali is next is deemed wrong by him.

So, WHO'S RIGHT?

(Here's my take on some of the Members whom i'd like some debate between them)
Anajmi = And his Wahabi belief?
omabharti = Shares Shia belief.
humanbeing = Not sure, but doesn't agree on Proggy stance.
Muslim First = Sunni
gulam mohammed = Shia sentiment (I think)
Human = Not Muslim (you can still share your thoughts though)
humanbeing = Believes until the 50th Dai only (I think)
Humsafar = Not sure
Al Zulfiqar = Not sure. Doesn't clarify when asked repeatedly
Porus = Belief in self. Philisophy.
S. Insaf = Not sure

Let the games begin?
Last edited by Adam on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: So, who's right? ;)

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:17 am

Adam wrote:
True Dawoodi Bohras need not reply to this
in that case none of the reformists will bother to reply. thanks!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 am

Oh in that case. I'll edit it.
So please reply my friend.
Anywayz, I wouldn't expect you to have the courage to do so anyways, as we've seen in the past ;). Don't bother.
I changed it to
"ABDES" need not reply to this.
since you like to shy out of every little thing ;)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:52 am

And here is the truth about abdes

Adam = mushrik (does sajda to human and believes that he cannot enter jannah without permission from this human and Allah cannot overrule this human)
progticide = mushrik (does sajda to human and believes that he cannot enter jannah without permission from this human and Allah cannot overrule this human)
profastian = mushrik (does sajda to human and believes that he cannot enter jannah without permission from this human and Allah cannot overrule this human)
reversebohra = mushrik (does sajda to human and believes that he cannot enter jannah without permission from this human and Allah cannot overrule this human)

The Quran is clear that no partners to be associated with Allah. If you associate partners with Allah, then you go to hell. So we have clearly identified the group that is going to hell. The rest of us will be ok as long as we do not commit that sin which is hated most by Allah and will not be forgiven unless the sinner repents, and that is to associate partners with Him.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:25 pm

adam,

you remind me of the kids on my street who change the goalposts when they are getting royally hammered... :lol:

go back to celebrating your mojiza na saheb's 102nd birthday.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Anajmi
Thanks for that post. But I already said, don't talk about the Abdes, since you'll already don't agree with them. Discuss the others.
You seem convincec you're Wahabi faith is the right one, where as gulam mohammed believes in Shia faith.
Try discussing/debating that with him and other Shia/Sunnis on the Forum.

Should be interesting.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Adam,

I am actually more interested in abde idiots because I don't agree with them. They are so far off in the other direction, that it would be better for all of us to focus our energy on their jihalat. But thanks for you advise.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:13 pm

I am actually more interested in abde idiots because I don't agree with them.

You don't agree with Shia and Sunni belief either. Why don't you tell it to their face?
For example:
Anajmi : "Dear Muslim First, gulam mohammed, Human, humanbeing, Humsafar & Al Zulfiqar. We all share the same thoughts on Abdes. They're wrong. However, I follow Wahabism and i'm right. Which makes you Abdes/Sunni/Shia belief wrong. And you're going to hell!

Is this what you would like to say to them?

They are so far off in the other direction, that it would be better for all of us to focus our energy on their jihalat.
I'm guessing they are so far off, you'll be wasting your time. Rather, focus on the ones closer to you, bring them to you fold, and gradually expand to the further ones. It would be more beneficial.

Come back to the topic. Don't drift away.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 pm

You don't agree with Shia and Sunni belief either. Why don't you tell it to their face?
I do whenever the opportunity presents itself. I have debated with porus, humsafar, doctor, Ismailis and others. But debating with cowardly abdes like yourself is much more fun. Even right now we have you shivering in your pants trying to avoid talking about your shirk laden faith and asking me to debate with others instead of you. Why? I want to talk about abde idiots and that is what I will do.

Now, coming back to the topic.

Adam = mushrik (does sajda to human and believes that he cannot enter jannah without permission from this human and Allah cannot overrule this human)
progticide = mushrik (does sajda to human and believes that he cannot enter jannah without permission from this human and Allah cannot overrule this human)
profastian = mushrik (does sajda to human and believes that he cannot enter jannah without permission from this human and Allah cannot overrule this human)
reversebohra = mushrik (does sajda to human and believes that he cannot enter jannah without permission from this human and Allah cannot overrule this human)

The Quran is clear that no partners to be associated with Allah. If you associate partners with Allah, then you go to hell. So we have clearly identified the group that is going to hell. The rest of us will be ok as long as we do not commit that sin which is hated most by Allah and will not be forgiven unless the sinner repents, and that is to associate partners with Him.

Let us talk about abde beliefs. Do you agree that you cannot enter jannah without the permission of Dai? Do you believe that Allah cannot overrule the decision of the Dai? Please answer these two questions and we will be on our way to figuring out who's right!!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 pm

anajmi wrote:
Let us talk about abde beliefs. Do you agree that you cannot enter jannah without the permission of Dai? Do you believe that Allah cannot overrule the decision of the Dai? Please answer these two questions and we will be on our way to figuring out who's right!!!
the coward adam has not dared to comment on the thread where i have furnished definitive proof from abde regressives, no less, that dai is greater than imam and allah. your questions are simple and straightforward. now lets see the fun how adam tries to wriggle, contort and perform feats of breathtaking artistry trying to nimble toe around this one!

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=7096

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Adam,

Porus = seeker, aware that every belief is a mere hypothesis begging rigorous examination. Belief can never be 'truth'.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:57 am

But debating with cowardly abdes like yourself is much more fun.

Debating with cowards (if we were) actually shows your cowardice and weakness. A coward.
asking me to debate with others instead of you.

Yes. It's always Abdes vs Anajmi (and his ego) in every single thread, so I thought maybe for once we could change the game, just a bit ;)

Anajmi : "Dear Muslim First, gulam mohammed, Human, humanbeing, Humsafar & Al Zulfiqar. We all share the same thoughts on Abdes. They're wrong. However, I follow Wahabism and i'm right. Which makes you Abdes/Sunni/Shia belief wrong. And you're going to hell!

You agree with this?

Come back to the topic. Don't drift away.

@PORUS:
Thanks.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:09 am

Anajmi

Thanks for your opinion about me and other Abdes. (You are free to have your own for each person).
But please, continue to define your opinions about other people on this Forum, who don't share you beliefs, and who are wrong, since you are right (since you follow wahabism or whatever it is, and they don't
I'll make it easier for you:

S. Insaf =
gulam mohammed =
human =
humanbeing =
Porus =
Al Zulfiqar =
Muslim First =

And so on.
It would be nice/interesting to hear from you.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 am

Adam,

Please answer the questions that I have asked. Do you agree that you cannot enter jannah without the permission of Dai? Do you believe that Allah cannot overrule the decision of the Dai? Please answer these two questions and we will be on our way to figuring out who's right!!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 am

Adam

What was religion of Prophet SAW?
Was he Burhani Dawoodi Bohra Mustali Ismaili Shia-ut-Ali Muslim?
Was he Ismaili Shia Muslim?
Was he Shia Muslim?
or he was just Muslim?

Was Hz Ali ever Shia Muslim?

Why can't you be like Prophet SAW or Hz Ali, just plain Muslim?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:55 pm

@ Adam,

You have misunderstood my beliefs hence let me elaborate a bit............ I do not FULLY subscribe to either the sunni or shia school of thoughts as both have their own flaws. However I accept any part of their belief which is in line with the true Islam as preached by Prophet (s.a.w.). I believe in Mola Ali (a.s.) a lot but at the same time I also respect the 3 khalifas and ummul mumineen whom bohras/shias hate. I do not need a back up of the alleged misdeeds of 3 khalifas in order to believe in Mola Ali (a.s.). He is the greatest personality in Islam after Prophet (s.a.w.) who doesnt have to rely on the distorted and twisted versions of history to prove his greatness. This is like greek to you because people like you are never allowed to think of their own freewill as you are confined within the 4 walls of the present day bohra cult. Your minds have been DRILLED into believing that........... Hatred of 3 khalifas and ummul mumineen is a precondition for belief in Mola Ali (a.s.).

BTW Were Prophet (s.a.w.), Mola Ali (a.s.) and Ahle Bayt (a.s.) Dawoodi bohras or Muslims ? Did Imam Hussain (a.s.) sacrfice his life for Bohraism or Islam ? Does the saying "Islam zinda hota hai har karbala ke baad" needs to be changed as "Dawoodi Bohras zinda hota hai har karbala ke baad" ?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 pm

GM
I do not FULLY subscribe to either the sunni or shia school of thoughts as both have their own flaws. However I accept any part of their belief which is in line with the true Islam as preached by Prophet (s.a.w.).
What is flaw in Sunni belief? Please elaborate.

JAK

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 am

porus wrote:Adam,

Porus = seeker, aware that every belief is a mere hypothesis begging rigorous examination. Belief can never be 'truth'.
That is what porus thinks he is.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 am

Dear Anajmi, your comments I feel are always off topic (as we aren't discussing Abdes, rather the "others"), but being a good sport i'll answer and hopefully we can continue to discuss what you think of the others on this Forum.

Please answer the questions that I have asked. Do you agree that you cannot enter jannah without the permission of Dai?

I believe I cannot enter Jannat without the permission of Allah and his appointed Saheb من ذا الذي يشفع عنده الا باذنه, thus shafa'at is only with His permission.

Do you believe that Allah cannot overrule the decision of the Dai?

Senseless question. The Prophet acts on the commands of Allah, and the Dai on the commands of the Prophet. Thus there is no debate of over ruling. They are all one.

@Muslim First
Again, either you understand the problem at stake and deliberately dodging it, or haven't understood.
I have said this many times. At the end of the day, every person, (Wahabi, Sunni, Shia, Abde, Khoja) consider themselves "Muslims", rather "true Muslims" just like the Prophet. But, unfortunately this term "Muslim" is shared between many people who have very different beliefs in what the word "Muslim" and Islam stand for.
Some Muslims say Allah can be understood "physically" some deny it.
Some say Ali was the Khalifa after the Prophet, others deny it etc etc etc
So yes, you can consider yourself a Muslim, but along with that, you share a belief. All these words, "Shia, Sunni, Ismaili, DB etc etc" are all terms given to a group of people who share a common belief in being "Muslim".
Yes, the Prophet is the purest of Muslims as be brought Islam. He is a Muslim.
After him, everything else is debatable.
For that, we end up giving these terms.

You consider yourself a Muslim. No one has a problem with that. But what we need to clarify is, what type of "Islamic" beliefs do you follow? Easiest being, Sunni or Shia, if you say Sunni, then which Madhab (Shafiee, Hanafi, Hanbali or Maliki) if you say Shia then which one (Ismaili, Nizari) etc. The list goes on.

@gulam mohammed (the above is also an answer to your second para, about "Islam".)
Your first Para, again you need to clarify more. As even your friend Muslim First needs clarification (so please do it for his sake, if not for me)
I do not FULLY subscribe to either the sunni or shia school of thoughts as both have their own flaws. However I accept any part of their belief which is in line with the true Islam as preached by Prophet (s.a.w.).

Thank you for stating that, but again, I would request clarification. WHAT according to you is "True Islam". You must be following certain sources or an authority who tells you "this is true Islam, this is what you should follow". What/who is it.
OR - You may read various (Shia/Sunni) books and make up your own mind as to what is right an wrong. Which is possible, but how do YOU know you are right?

Coming back to the thread and topic why I created it.
Forget Abdes and there beliefs for a second (as everyone else thinks its wrong).

Do you not agree that every other member on this Forum share DIFFERENT BELIEFS IN ISLAM?
Yes.
So, who is right?

@anajmi
I posted this for you, but you didn't answer. Since you are of Wahabi belief (I think), you are very different to these other people and their beliefs. What do you comment on their beliefs?
S. Insaf =
gulam mohammed =
human =
humanbeing =
Porus =
Al Zulfiqar =
Muslim First =

Who's right?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 am

I believe I cannot enter Jannat without the permission of Allah and his appointed Saheb من ذا الذي يشفع عنده الا باذنه, thus shafa'at is only with His permission.
So what you have done over here is associated partners with the authority of Allah. Hence as per the definition of the Quran, you are a mushrik. One repeats surah fatah continuously in salaah. What do you say in it? Allah is the maalik of the day of judgment. That is it. No one else will have authority on that day. As far as intercession is concerned, your knowledge is the main reason for your ignorance. To intercede means only to be able to plead on behalf of someone else. Not to have authority to give permission. Besides, why do you think your Dai will have the authority to intercede? Who told you that a corrupt person who kills innocent animals for sport will have authority to intercede on the day of judgment when there are countless people who are much better than him? Hadith says that the prophet (saw) will intercede on behalf of every muslim. Which means that we will have no need for your Dai to intercede. If Allah decides to throw the abde mushriks in hell inspite of the intercession of the prophet (saw), you think your Dai's intercession will work where the prophet's (saw) didn't?
Senseless question. The Prophet acts on the commands of Allah, and the Dai on the commands of the Prophet. Thus there is no debate of over ruling. They are all one.
Again you displayed your mushrikana beliefs. This "they are all one" is belief that comes from christianity where the father, the son and the holy ghost are all one. The Dai doesn't act on the command of the prophet (saw) and we have shown that countless times on this forum.

Can you show me where the prophet (saw) has commanded the Dai to curse his sahaba?
Can you show me where the prophet (saw) has commanded the Dai to curse his wife?
Can you show me where the prophet (saw) has commanded the Dai to let his abdes to sajda do him? Infact the prophet (saw) has clearly prohibited sajda to anyone other than Allah. (sajda e respectiya is an excuse for this act of idol worship).
Can you show me where the prophet (saw) has commanded the Dai to force people to take raza before going for Hajj and performance of other religious and non religious activities?
Allah has commanded people not to live extravagant lives in the Quran. Your Dai does the exact opposite.
Can you tell me where the prophet (saw) has commanded the Dai to hunt animals for sport?

I need authentic references that I can verify easily and not references from hidden books.

Thank you.
Last edited by anajmi on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:40 am

من ذا الذي يشفع عنده الا باذنه
وَلاَ خُلَّةٌ وَلاَ شَفَاعَةٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ
2:254 (Asad) O YOU who have attained to faith! Spend [in Our way] out of what We have granted you as sustenance ere there come a Day [246] when there will be no bargaining, and no friendship, and no intercession. And they who deny the truth -it is they who are evildoers!

2:255 (Asad) GOD - there is no deity save Him, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsistent Fount of All Being. Neither slumber overtakes Him, nor sleep. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is on earth. Who is there that could intercede with Him, unless it be by His leave? He knows all that lies open before men and all that is hidden from them, [247] whereas they cannot attain to aught of His knowledge save that which He wills [them to attain]. His eternal power [248] overspreads the heavens and the earth, and their upholding wearies Him not. And he alone is truly exalted, tremendous.

The bohras seemed to have hinged their bets on an exception rather than a rule. The first thing Allah says in the Quran is that there will be no intercession on that day. Then he says no one can intercede and then gives the exception that it can only be with HIS leave. So instead of assuming that there will be no intercession, the bohras have assumed that there will be intercession. Nothing could be further from the truth. Allah says that if there is intercession, it will be with his leave. Has he promised to give his leave to allow intercession? Of course not. What he has promised is that

99:7 And so, he who shall have done an atom's weight of good, shall behold it;
99:8 and he who shall have done an atom's weight of evil, shall behold it.

Who are the people that might be allowed to give this intercession? Those who are righteous. Those who follow the straight path. Do we know if the Dai is righteous? Do we know if he is on the straight path? Ofcourse not. The one and only argument that abdes have for the Dai being righteous and infallible is that he was appointed by his Imam. The entire emphasis in the Quran is on deeds and not on status. There are no arguments of the Dai been righteous based upon his deeds. Infact his deeds are the examples of a narcissistic ruler who makes his subject bow down in front of him and stand in front of him with folded hands in utter humiliation. The Dai might be the first bohra to be thrown in hell. Forget about him interceding on your behalf.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Dear Anajmi
Once again, your ego has got the worst of you. You comments are completely off topic of this specific thread. Rather, you end up making jumbling up everything, please take it to another thread and stop diverting from the topic at hand.

You already believe (with your proof that Abde beliefs are incorrect, shirk, whatever you call it)
Let's move on.

Coming back to the thread and topic why I created it.
Forget Abdes and there beliefs for a second (as everyone else thinks its wrong).

Do you not agree that every other member on this Forum share DIFFERENT BELIEFS IN ISLAM?
Yes.
So, who is right? You? or Them?

@anajmi
I posted this for you, but you didn't answer. Since you are of Wahabi belief (I think), you are very different to these other people and their beliefs. What do you comment on their beliefs?
S. Insaf =
gulam mohammed =
human =
humanbeing =
Porus =
Al Zulfiqar =
Muslim First =

Who's right?
[/color]

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:29 pm

S. Insaf = Correctly believes that the Dai is wrong and fallible.

gulam mohammed = Correctly believes that the Dai is wrong and fallible.

human = Not sure what he believes and I do not care.

humanbeing = Correctly believes that the Dai is wrong and fallible.

Porus = Correctly believes that the Dai is wrong and fallible.

Al Zulfiqar = Correctly believes that the Dai is wrong and fallible.

Muslim First = Correctly believes that the Dai is wrong and fallible.

As far as your Dai is concerned, they are all 100% right.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Muslim First wrote:What is flaw in Sunni belief? Please elaborate.
Bro Muslim First,

I should have rephrased it as "flaws in certain sects of sunnis" by which I mean the talibani version, salafi version and deobandi version to a certain extent.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 pm

On the Use of Translations of the Qur’an

So the real knowledge of the Qur’an can only be taught to us by one who has been allowed by Allah to do so. That person is Allah’s Wali in each age, the Imam (SA). Rasulullah (SAW) tied the Qur’an and it’s interpretors in his famous words: “I leave behind two things, the Book of Allah (Qur’an) and my progeny. Whosover adheres to them both will never go astray.” Amirul Mu’mineen (SA) called himself Qur’an-e- Natiq (voiced), and the book itself Qur’an-e-Samit (silent) to demonstrate this point.

As to the meaning of the Qur’an – given that the real meaning can only be obtained from the Imam (SA) and in his seclusion from the representative of the Imam (SA), that is the Dai al-Mutlaq, the only recourse is to listen to Aqa Mawla (TUS), and do what he says and does. Aqa Mawla’s bayans, the books written by our Huddat Kiram, whether in the time of zuhur or satr all go some way towards explaining the meaning of the Qur’an. This is the only real way of attempting to understand the Qur’an. Neither learning Arabic, nor reading translations can be a substitute for that.

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/archive/quran/translate/

Whilst intellect is a gift to man from Allah, this intellect cannot be used to decide on matters of deen, even if one is learned, because it is the path to Allah and the interpretation of His deen is something Allah has bestowed to a single person alone in every era

It is the progeny of Rasulallah (SA) the pious Fatemi Imams (AS) who are the gaurdians of Islam and the interpreters of the Quran. It is they who guide, they who are entrusted with the Amanat of Rasulallah’s knowledge and during their seclusion they have passed on the Barakaat of this knowledge to Doat Kiram for the guidance of mumineen so that the favor of Allah remains complete on the mumineen of all ages just as it was during the presence of Rasulallah (RA) and they can quench their thirst of curiosity and doubt from the fountain of knowledge.

The heir to this legacy is our beloved Moula (TUS) who, aided of Allah’s Noor and Raza of Imam-uz-Zaman (SA), guides mumineen to the right path and Deen-e-Islam. An obedient slave of Allah he is and the Naib (Deputy) of the progeny of Rasulallah who is entrusted with the unique treasure of knowledge and wisdom for the guidance of mumineen.

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/archive/qura ... andsunnat/

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm

You see anajmi.
How you are so scared to answer simple questions.
I'll explain a little more clearer, just in case your ego/arrogance comes in the way of your intellect.

We already know the following don't accept the Abde/Syedna beliefs. Move on
WHAT ARE THEIR OWN BELIEFS IN ISLAM? According to you? (Since you have a habit and like to comment on Abde beliefs, try it again for some others, you shouldn't have too much of a problem, it shouldn't be too hard)
Are they all right? Are you right and them wrong? Are you wrong?

S. Insaf =
gulam mohammed =
human =
humanbeing =
Porus =
Al Zulfiqar =
Muslim First =

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:02 am

Adam,

You are trying real hard to get us, who oppose the Dai, to fight amongst ourselves. But the good thing is that when it comes to the Dai, we are all united. There in lies your problem. You want me to start a war with the others to give you some respite. But that is not going to happen. I will join hands with all these people to fight against your corruption. None of their beliefs are a bigger threat to the hereafter of a million bohras than your Dai and his oppressive regime. So, I will say this again. As far as your Dai is concerned, they are all 100% right.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 am

anajmi wrote:Adam,

You are trying real hard to get us, who oppose the Dai, to fight amongst ourselves. But the good thing is that when it comes to the Dai, we are all united. There in lies your problem. You want me to start a war with the others to give you some respite. But that is not going to happen. I will join hands with all these people to fight against your corruption. None of their beliefs are a bigger threat to the hereafter of a million bohras than your Dai and his oppressive regime. So, I will say this again. As far as your Dai is concerned, they are all 100% right.
But bohras are only a million. Mainstream shias and Sunni are in the millions. Our numbers hardly matter. You should try harder trying to save the hereafter of these other millions.
@Adam,
Do you really think that they will ever answer this question?
@Zulfi
You are really out of your league taking on Adam, so cool off, you cannot fight him except abusing him. You are a joker, so remain a joker. Do not try to mingle in with the big boys.
@PeopleWhoAreTiredOfZulfisRants
You can ignore Zulfi's posts, by clicking on the "User Control Panel" option at the top. Go to the "Friends and Foe" tab and add zulfi's name in the foe's box. His messages will then be ignored and would not be fully visible to you.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 am

You should try harder trying to save the hereafter of these other millions.
Being a reformed bohra, bohra abde idiots are my first duty. The rest come afterwards.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 am

anajmi wrote:
You should try harder trying to save the hereafter of these other millions.
Being a reformed bohra, bohra abde idiots are my first duty. The rest come afterwards.
This is a new twist. Now you call yourself a bohra :shock: :shock: I thought bohra's were hell bound?