Prayer (Namaz) Timings. 3 or 5?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim First

Re: Prayer (Namaz) Timings. 3 or 5?

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:11 am

profastian wrote:
Muslim First wrote:Now you are allowed to combine prayers in rain or travelling. Prophet also combined prayers without any reason few times
The prophet woke one day in a jolly mood. He thought that although all my actions are from God and have a hikmat behind them, but what the heck, I will just combine my prayers today without any reason and confuse my Umma till kingdom come. I gotto have my fun too you know.
One of most idiotic post

Muslim First

Re: Prayer (Namaz) Timings. 3 or 5?

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:43 am

aligns wrote:What are you debating Progs? And do you really think you will get answers of such question on this forum, which is full of idiots (on both sides). I say this because everyone's knowledge is half-baked and still no one agrees to this.

Yes I do prayers 3 times a day (combined) and yes it is just for convenience sake. So what?
Br Alik, AS
Why just 3 times.
You can do all 5 in one time. Kadha is permitted.
As you say convience is now acceptable excuse.
Just do 2+4+4+3+4 fird at same time and it will do.
Please do not forget 2+2+2 prayers for long life for your Dharm Guru
and off course reciting names of Imams and Dais three times and beating yourself 3 times