identity

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
shabbir4u

identity

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 am

I been in this forum for last 6 month But I dont know with whom we are talking, where they reside, what they do, we just chat and exchange our views.
How about we should introduce our self so we know with whom we are exchanging our views.

Let me start with my self
My name is shabbir batliwala
address 86/88 sutar chawal
mumbai 400003

I would like every one should introduce their self pls.

Thanks

anajmi

Re: identity

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:35 am

WOW!! IT IS YOU!!

Now I am going to tell everyone you come to this forum!!!!

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 am

anajmi wrote:WOW!! IT IS YOU!!

anajmi to whom ur going tell
to dat damm ajgar in the hell or to that in-sap

or ur going to send email to kothar

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 pm

anajmi wrote:WOW!! IT IS YOU!!

I dont care. tell every one. you silly boy !!! :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm

shabbir4u wrote:
beta shabbir4me,

nice try! come back another day.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:50 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:anajmi to whom ur going tell

to dat damm ajgar in the hell
dat damm ajgar is in same hell as your dai i.e. in tis world itself !!! hope dat u undrstands.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
shabbir4u wrote:
beta shabbir4me,

nice try! come back another day.
Uncle you are so afraid and Pls come out from the closet.

I never said any thing to you but you start barking. Uncle you are silly. have some BALLS AND GUTS.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:06 pm

shabbir,

within the short span of only a few posts you betrayed your low pedigree.

you started this thread with feigned politeness and soon climbed down into the gutter with filthy language!
did i abuse you anywhere on this thread that you are using such vulgarities?

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:shabbir,

within the short span of only a few posts you betrayed your low pedigree.

you started this thread with feigned politeness and soon climbed down into the gutter with filthy language!
did i abuse you anywhere on this thread that you are using such vulgarities?
Uncle why you are upset. I am not using anu filthy language.And I have not abuse you.

Are you smather than 5 grade .

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 am

NOBODY CAME FORWARD !!!! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF.JUST BARAK!!!JUST BARAK BUT NO BALLS. RIDA WILL BE THE BEST OUTFIT FOR YOU GUYS.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:05 pm

here is my id I am not afraid, with the saya and afiyat of our Shafiq bawa TUS and syedi wa mauli Muffadal BS TUS i am not afraid and what can you opposition progressive can do to me and my family, with our moula looking for our safety has burhani guard protecting us
abdul ali mhowawala
34 punjab mahal
raudat tahera street
mumbai 400003
promise burhani guards will not attack any progressive opposition if they do show their identity. we are civilized do not you see us in the pictures when we are there to do deedar of our moula any time of day or night no body has been ever attacked. it is all false propaganda of dushman of our moula

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 pm

shabbir4u wrote:NOBODY CAME FORWARD !!!! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF.JUST BARAK!!!JUST BARAK BUT NO BALLS. RIDA WILL BE THE BEST OUTFIT FOR YOU GUYS.
Bro Shabbir,
Why do we send lanaat in secrecy by referring first 3 caliphs as Awwal, Saani n Saales ( dummy names ) ?
Why can't we bohras comes forward, stand on our belief and do the same act in front of Main Stream Muslims ?

From ur logic,
Shall we assume from higher level hierarchy, to aamils, to a common bohra, None of us have balls and our STD outfit should be replace with RIDA parmanently ?

Awaiting your reply !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Abde 53
Interesting that your address is Punjab Mahal where the killing clinic Chaabri Bazar is(or was) located, the clinic which caused death of my beloved mother :cry: .
How is that clinic running?, Are they still providing the same Phook Nu Paani and make patients wait for 10-12 hours before giving them Rehmat Nu Paani and couple of Duas for getting Shifa?. I wonder how come no Kothari Goons nor Syedna goes to that clinic for shifa.
Do not you think by visiting those clinics used by commoners he can create a great impression that he is one of us (99% instead of 1%)
Do not answer my post because it may be too painful for me to read and for you to justify the Goons.
Good luck with your shafiq bawa and muffi bs :mrgreen:

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:56 pm

SBM wrote: Interesting that your address is Punjab Mahal where the killing clinic Chaabri Bazar is(or was) located, the clinic which caused death of my beloved mother :cry: .
How is that clinic running?, Are they still providing the same Phook Nu Paani and make patients wait for 10-12 hours before giving them Rehmat Nu Paani and couple of Duas for getting Shifa?.
SBM ur such a moron dat clinic is runned by any proggies and u have ask the phook nu panni of eng. Ajgar
if u wanna shifa nu paani u have to go to the hazrat of Huzurala TUS
tyarj tane shifa malti
and i hvnt hear that any clinic giving phook nu paani

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:
SBM wrote: Interesting that your address is Punjab Mahal where the killing clinic Chaabri Bazar is(or was) located, the clinic which caused death of my beloved mother :cry: .
How is that clinic running?, Are they still providing the same Phook Nu Paani and make patients wait for 10-12 hours before giving them Rehmat Nu Paani and couple of Duas for getting Shifa?.
SBM ur such a moron dat clinic is runned by any proggies and u have ask the phook nu panni of eng. Ajgar
if u wanna shifa nu paani u have to go to the hazrat of Huzurala TUS
tyarj tane shifa malti
and i hvnt hear that any clinic giving phook nu paani
Mr. VD
do not open your dirty mouth without any knowledge, check the facts before talking, a progressive clinic in the heart Abde Regressive territory.If progressives can manage a clinic in regressive territory then shame on the Abde Regressives.
If shifa nu paani can cure the health problem then Syedna does not have to travel to Germany every six months :evil: , I rather go to Germany then go to Hazart of Huzurala :mrgreen: , If a person can not help himself how do you expect him to help others. :evil: I seek Allah's guidance and ask for shifa from Allah's Hazarat
If you have not heard then you heard it here and thank me for increasing your small sphere of knowledge. If you find some time from celebrating every one's Milad and Salgirah then go and get information about Chaabri Bazar Clinic till then just shut up and sing Ghano jivo Ghano Jivo

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm

They are so many activte members but no body came forward to their Identity.They just Bark but guts.If you are true Progressive or dawoodi bohra what are you afraid of. we should know with how we are chatting or conversation. come guys be a man. I am not worried about any think where u from who are you what are you.

I hope i hear from you guys.I am not a spy guy. Pls Just like to know with whom we are having conversation.
Last edited by shabbir4u on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 pm

If you are not worried then why worry about who is who? I am not interested in knowing who you are.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:14 pm

anajmi wrote:If you are not worried then why worry about who is who? I am not interested in knowing who you are.

I understand Anajmi because you are both side.that why you have doubts and always be.
Chill out dude.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 am

s4u
Why do you want to know everyone’s identity ?

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:26 am

shabbir4u wrote:They are so many activte members but no body came forward to their Identity.They just Bark but guts.If you are true Progressive or dawoodi bohra what are you afraid of. we should know with how we are chatting or conversation. come guys be a man.
Shabbir4identity,

You have not answered my query yet, Let me Repeat again :---

Why do we send lanaat in secrecy by referring first 3 caliphs as Awwal, Saani n Saales ( dummy names ) ?
Why can't we bohras comes forward, stand on our belief ( which we believe is TRUE ) and do the same act in front of Main Stream Muslims ?

From ur logic,
Shall we assume from higher level hierarchy, to aamils, to a common bohra, None of us have balls/guts and our STD outfit should be replace with RIDA parmanently ?

Awaiting your reply !

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 am

shabbir4u wrote: Pls Just like to know with whom we are having conversation.
Between,
you remind me of my yahoo chatting days : ASL please. :mrgreen:

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:23 am

shabbir4u wrote:NOBODY CAME FORWARD !!!! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF.JUST BARAK!!!JUST BARAK BUT NO BALLS. RIDA WILL BE THE BEST OUTFIT FOR YOU GUYS.
Shabbo,

No one is scared, here is my address:

53 Lalbaug Fort Road
Near Bassappa Circle,Bangalore 560 004

By the way, i have two dogs in my garden if you would like to play "bark bark" with them :D

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:28 am

fearAllah wrote:
Shabbo,

No one is scared, here is my address:

53 Lalbaug Fort Road
Near Bassappa Circle,Bangalore 560 004

By the way, i have two dogs in my garden if you would like to play "bark bark" with them
Common abdes, you have a target :D :D :mrgreen:

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:40 am

Bro Shabbu

If you are able to disclose your real identity on progressive site without any fear then it basically shows that progressive bohras are not harmful and if people who really wants to talk about the shortcomings and cruel practice of our society for the betterment and if they are not able to disclose their identity then it shows how cruel are the people who are running our community.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:51 pm

ANA BOHRI wrote:Bro Shabbu

If you are able to disclose your real identity on progressive site without any fear then it basically shows that progressive bohras are not harmful and if people who really wants to talk about the shortcomings and cruel practice of our society for the betterment and if they are not able to disclose their identity then it shows how cruel are the people who are running our community.
Bro Anna bhai

If progressive is not harmful then what the problem disclose of identity. and about dawoodi bohra community who is running it all open. our Maula is great we are bless that we have this kind of Maula he is our father and father cannot be cruel to his Son.

Let me ask you question you might have son/daughter/brother/father/mother can you be curel to them?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Shabbir4U
Bohraji has identified many Mumineen on "Poverty in Ahmadabad" who surely can use some help from you guys but unfortunately you, Adam,Progticide, Profstian and Murtaza VD have decided to ignore them. Can you talk to your Masters in Kothar to help those unfortunate and down on the luck Mumineen who have been identified by Bohraji. Like you say our Maula is great we are bless that we have this kind of Maula he is our father and father cannot be cruel to his Son so can you please take care of those who have been identified rather than worry about people on this forum
Thank you and if you can help them there is more Sawab and Barakat then in Qadamboosi and Mushafiyat.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:27 pm

shabbir4u wrote:If progressive is not harmful then what the problem disclose of identity. and about dawoodi bohra community who is running it all open. our Maula is great we are bless that we have this kind of Maula he is our father and father cannot be cruel to his Son.
S4U

DB community is not run openly. It a discrete organization where secrecy is religiously practiced. Only open thing is expression, flattering, gloating over superiority complex by Kothari family and then bohra community over others.

Kothari leaders smartly practice their hatred preaching in code words and brain wash bohras secretly. At the same time shake hands with rest of non bohras while secretly ridiculing their beliefs and cursing others to hell who does not believe in their twisted theories even due to ignorance.

Please do not hide behind sayenda saheb to divert real intention of knowing identity on this forum. In our community, expression of hatred has become a bigger act of piety then affection for Prophet Muhammad and unity of muslim umma.

Fanatic abdes would jump in majority in a mob frenzy to bash up a minority truth seeker / speaker but will hide when confronted by more powerful force from outside.. Ask about financial accountability and then one can see, how office holders run around hiding their faces or confront and divert the issue in the name of sayedna saheb.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 pm

abde53 wrote:here is my id I am not afraid, with the saya and afiyat of our Shafiq bawa TUS and syedi wa mauli Muffadal BS TUS i am not afraid and what can you opposition progressive can do to me and my family, with our moula looking for our safety has burhani guard protecting us
abdul ali mhowawala
34 punjab mahal
raudat tahera street
mumbai 400003
promise burhani guards will not attack any progressive opposition if they do show their identity. we are civilized do not you see us in the pictures when we are there to do deedar of our moula any time of day or night no body has been ever attacked. it is all false propaganda of dushman of our moula
Bro i have seen bhaisaheb beating even their fellow mumeens in Burhannudin feet kissing ceremonies with my own eyes

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:51 am

S4u
You have not answered, why you want to know member’s identity ?

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 am

humanbeing wrote:S4u
You have not answered, why you want to know member’s identity ?
HB
If you want to disclose thats fine if not it's okay YOU dont need to ask a question to me why? or so?

When you meet so one do you ask their name or introduce yourself?

I know you might have two faces....or NO GUTS !!!!