Mustafanalwalla v/s SBM

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
progticide

Mustafanalwalla v/s SBM

Unread post by progticide » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 am

This thread is dedicated to Mustafa Nalwalla and SBM.

All forum members, please allow them liberty to sort out the matter between themselves without interference from any others.

SBM

Re: Mustafanalwalla v/s SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Progticide
Since you took trouble to create a thread I think it is my earnest duty to post something
since nalwala can only answer his post while on job (either he has no computer at home or being a dishonest employee uses his employers time to do his personal work which include a tryst ) It only proves his integrity and let me explain in details
1-Contrary to Syend's farman he does eat food cooked by Hindus
2-While working and taking money from employer, he uses employer's time for his personal mail
3-Gets involved with unacceptable behavior with female employee
4-Hypocrite-Knowing and accepting the corruption in Hierarchy and accepting that killing wild animal for pleasure is not acceptable still refuses to stand up and condemned Kothari Goons.
Progticide: I did not want your effort to go to waste and that is why I posted let us wait for Nalwala to get back to work so he can spend his employer's time posting here while enjoying food against the KHUSHI and WISHES of AQA MOULA whom he so lovingly adores but has no problem not following his FARMAN
Thanks

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 pm

bro sbm,

didnt you know that mustafa's surname has been officially changed by haq na saheb to 'mojizawala'?

please do not insult him further by addressing him as nalwala. his nal has long gone, his manhood has been nichawar on haqiqi kaaba and ghaib na maalik.

su emi niraali shaan chhe!

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

AZ
why are you so infatuated with Bhai Nalwalla, He is a good man, He accepted his faults like me he has firm believe in our shafiq bawa and he knows that all his past transgression has been forgiven with the wasila of our shafiq bawa TUS everyone makes mistake, can you leave him alone you are nothing but a blubber mouth have you considered to become an aamil for "opposition" since your mouth never stops
Nalwalla bhai is courageous who did not hide about his inter cast marriage and does not hide his id unlike you and other "opposition" members like sbm,anajmi. Agar tumhare mein himmat hey to aapna sahi naam or pata batado, wesey bhi bhoot jaldi tumhari or sbm ki pole khul ne wali hey kiyon ke tum log e jamaat aastin ke sanp ho aur kabhi na kabhi tumhara pata chal jayega ke kis jamaat mein hu and phir dekhna,long live Aqa Moula and syedi Muffadal moula TUS

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 am

There was a joke circulating about Tata Nano:
Gujjus won't buy Nano - why? Because then they would have to say "mari pase nano chhe" abd so were ashamed.

On the same lines, what does the dai say? "Mari pase nallo chhe", nallo as spoken by Parsees. :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 am

Ok, first of all, i do have a computer at home, but not an internet connection.
so you agree that you are a dishonest person, doing personal chatting on company's time like you did with your personal tryst,after making one mistake you did not learn and still doing dishonesty like all abde regressive do at Majlis while the waiz is going on they are playing with their I phone,
Secondly, the laptop that i work on and the dongle that i use to stay online are my own, purchased by my own hard-earned money.
So I have I phone I take to work but I am not supposed to use it for personal work during my work time, so just because company allowed you to bring your laptop did not give you permission to use for personal chat during work time, that is dishnonesty
Thirdly, when my Dai gave us permission to get married, the Aamil Saab showed us the letter where it was written that our Dai has granted the permission with a lot of happiness. I do not have a copy of that letter as it is part of the official documentation in the Aamil's office but someday, i hope to post it here. So, when my Dai agreed to us getting married, he knew that I was making a Hindu family as part of my own. So his farmaan had been rendered null and void for me, then and there.
Just because your Dai told you to marry a Hindu girl without accepting Islam or Misaq then your Dai is double talker since he would not allow anyone to do that, that is what they say in Waiz, your last sentence that his farman renderedc null and void, whose farman is that Dai made an exception for you that is news, can your co horts Adam, Profa,Progtm Murtaza VD wala and abde53 agree with you, I wonder
Fourthly, my indiscretions with a female employer was a mistake, for which Allah has forgiven me, because i repented with my heart. If i am not forgiven, then may i die right now.
Still you are using your indiscretions by doing personal work on company's time that is cheating check with your HR dept and report back
Fifthly, I accept the corruption in Hierarchy and accept that killing wild animal for pleasure is wrong and i HAVE stood up and condemned the Kothar. Do a little digging and you will find a post where i have openly admitted that i do not fear the Kothar as long as my Dai and my Allah are with me
So if you accept killing for wild animal and still defend the Goons then you are a biggest HYPOCRITE and Quran says Allah does not like HYPOCRITE oh I forgot you believe in Dai who can render any thing null and void
And lastly, please stop taking the name of our Dai with your filthy, lying, hypocritical, forked tongue
I am not you are the die hard Abde Regressive and you are the one whose is making him look bad with your stupid-irrational and dishonest comments and work ethics( which you do not have)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 am

Fourthly, my indiscretions with a female employer was a mistake, for which Allah has forgiven me, because i repented with my heart. If i am not forgiven, then may i die right now.
I thought your indiscretions were with EMPLOYEE now you say EMPLOYER, that is what is known as sleeping with enemy or I SLEPT MY WAY TO THE HIGHER MANAGEMENT and why do you want to die right now, you want your current wife to suffer thru 4 months of punishing BOHRA IDDAT you are a selfish ignorant guy, Q.E.D.
(this thread is created for me and Nalwala so I am free to receive personal attacks and reply in kind to him only, sorry Humanbeing, idiots and hypocrites have to be exposed with their own words and deeds)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:29 pm

mustafa mojizawala,

you made several blasphemous statements.

1. on what grounds do you claim that allah has forgiven you? do you make unilateral judgements on behalf of allah? or did the dai of allah send you a letter saying allah has forgiven you???!!!
2. you say you have condemned the 'kothar' for hunting and murdering wild animals for pleasure. why are you circumventing the responsibility of placing the blame fair and square on the dai, who heads the kothar? it is the dai who is deriving sadistic and blood-thirsty pleasure in hunting down innocent wild animals. condemn him if you have the guts as you claim, instead of an inanimate object or institution like kothar. do not try to play clever games with words and indulge in cunning semantics.
3. do you see where i am going with this? on the one hand you broaden the blame for the dai's sins to hide your shame and his guilt and on the other hand you admit you receive stupid miracles from this mortal and fallible sinner??!!!

now do you know why you are referred to as the champion idiot and gold medalist moron of this forum?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:mustafa mojizawala,

1. on what grounds do you claim that allah has forgiven you? do you make unilateral judgements on behalf of allah? or did the dai of allah send you a letter saying allah has forgiven you???!!!

now do you know why you are referred to as the champion idiot and gold medalist moron of this forum?
Br AZ
Shahzada Huzaifa Bhaisaheb Mohyuddin Rh.A had Private meeting with Big Guy SWT. where br Musfafa's case was discussed.
After deliberation and due to Sifarish of Sultan and his Maulai Big guy probably forgave Br Mustafa and that secrete PM was conveyed to br Mustafa
Congrete him

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:mustafa mojizawala,

GM wrote
Dai is responsible for getting a guranteed place in jannat for the abde like br Mustafa but if he lands up in Hell then........... "Dai says, thanks a million to EVERYONE.............................. I badly needed some company."

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:29 am

Brother SBM, Alzulfiquar and Mustafa

This is my humble request to all of you to stop personal attacks on each other and participate in healthy debate. As I know all of you personally so I take this freedom to initiate this request. SBM and Alzulfiquar being a senior members of this forum should avoid such confontration as this is not going to benifit any one.

Mustafa must understand his responsiblities too.

I have also send pm to all of you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:04 am

Br, Hussain KSA
To begin with I never wanted to get involve in this personal bickering but I was trying to do "SHOCK THERAPY" on Br. Nalwala, I have no personal animosity with him or his personal life. I wish him the best and I wish that he opens his eyes and instead of blindly following everything, should use his common sense, he seems to be an educated person and has a very supportive family otherwise it is not easy in India with Inter-caste marriage, I should know, I live in mutli ethnic society.
I had no ill intentions or malice towards Br, Mustafa Nalwala, I just wanted him to read his own words and realize that some times blind faith can destroy a human being, and I hope he understands that he has to see entire Kothari Goons with open mind and that includes our leader too.
With this I like to end this Mahabharat and get to more rational debate with every one
I wish nothing but the best to Br. Nalwala and his family and pray that Allah keeps them on the right path and show them the true Sirat Ul Mustaqeem. May Allah forgive all our sins and we become better members of our community
Last edited by SBM on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:19 am

Brother SBM

Jazakallah Khair. Now I don't hope but believe that brother Alzulfequar too would like to forget and forgive the matter today itself.

Regards.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:02 am

Br Mustafa
do not take my kindness for weakness, I did not apologize and if you can not reciprocate my civility then that shows your true colors and character and I have nothing more to add.
NO MORE ON THIS THREAD

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 am

Dear Admin.

Thanks for providing us the free forum to express oursleves. I would like to request to lock and if possible delete this thread permenantly. I would also like to suggest that you should not allow any personal through like the members has created special threads on adam, porus and Alzulfiquar, nalwallah, SBM etc. They can talk through pm if they like.

People are misusing this forum sometimes and diverting the subject.

This is only a suggestion.

Regards