Moula's Ehsan and Karam

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
abde53

Moula's Ehsan and Karam

Unread post by abde53 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:32 pm

many progressive oppositions talk about what is our shafiq bawa TUS and syedi wa maulai Muffadal bs TUS are doing to improve the lifes of his followers, please see the this , this is very important for people to learn and understand
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/qa ... mbai/16181
learning how to save your self from many bad things in life is very important, and with raza of our shafiq bawa TUS this is being done

mmv

Re: Moula's Ehsan and Karam

Unread post by mmv » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:20 am

Rabeha Solar, a division of Rabeha International has installed six more Solar Systems in the town of Neemuch, Manasa and Parda in Madhya pardesh, India
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/bi ... desh/16186
Good initiative!

alik

Unread post by alik » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:04 am

aabee
pls care to explain what is dawaat ye hadiyah or kothar contribution in this
rehab is some thing done privately
we should be ashamed to see bohriis living in such conditions!!

alik

Unread post by alik » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 am

and adding in
at least hindus and christain are better off than bohris
they pray to statue/cross -result is zero
bohriis have made humans god- and when a human thinks he is god( refer galla case-quote syedna .taher saifuddin) he is dangerous than a demon

** i know one idiot will reply-pls become a hindu/christian-

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 am

abde53 wrote:many progressive oppositions talk about what is our shafiq bawa TUS and syedi wa maulai Muffadal bs TUS are doing to improve the lifes of his followers, please see the this , this is very important for people to learn and understand
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/qa ... mbai/16181
learning how to save your self from many bad things in life is very important, and with raza of our shafiq bawa TUS this is being done
Abe de 53
Do you see picture 7
is that you doing Aarti of this young kitten from Baghwaan's family?
And why are you and your buddies are bent over?

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Abe de 53
Do you see picture 7
is that you doing Aarti of this young kitten from Baghwaan's family?
And why are you and your buddies are bent over?
here come one more from the Rakhchas family
:mrgreen:

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 pm

What is wrong with these people?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Humsafar Bhai
I do not see anything wrong as i said the folding hand and bending is sign of respect, have you seen Japaneese and buddhist they do the same out of respect, see your problem is you see everything negative, you see half glass empty while we the follower of moula TUS see half glass full and we think with our moula TUS karam and ehsan that glass will become full. in your haterate for moula you think that half glass will be totally empty soon
so once again you did not comment on what i started this thread which was about emergency training and instead put this photo that shows that you can not find any thing positive our shafiq bawa TUS does.
I want my other brothers like Adam-proticide-profstaian-murtaza vd-mustafa bhai to post the link of what our shafiq bawa TUS has done in reply to negative ziyafaat posting by ghulam mohammed,
GM calls us abde but see his own name he is Ghulam which means abde and Mohammed is the first name of our shafiq bawa TUS Syenda Mohammed Burhanuddin so GM that makes you abde moula TUS

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 pm

here's one of the beautiful quote
"JUKTA WAHI HAI
JIS ME JAAN HOTI HAI,
AKADNA TO MURDE
KI PEHCHAN HOTI HAI"

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 am

This should end the discussion about folding hands and bending.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:17 am

MurtazaVds wrote:here's one of the beautiful quote
"JUKTA WAHI HAI
JIS ME JAAN HOTI HAI,
AKADNA TO MURDE
KI PEHCHAN HOTI HAI"
Superb this saying might be by MAULLA ALI(A.S.)

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 am

MurtazaVds wrote:here's one of the beautiful quote
"JUKTA WAHI HAI
JIS ME JAAN HOTI HAI,
AKADNA TO MURDE
KI PEHCHAN HOTI HAI"
Well said,

We can advise this lines to Kothari Leaders also, when they sit uptight (akad) with pride of their position (rutba). Can’t they return the respect in equal gesture of bowing and namaste acknowledging love and affection (walayat) of their ardent followers ?

Some cutie mentioned about bowing in respect by Japanese, then learn their traditions, even the emperor of Japan return the respect of the greetings by bowing at the same time.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 am

That is probably the reason why Allah has permanently bent the neck of the Dai. Now he is bowing down in front of everyone that bows down in front of him!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:16 am

Ehsan and Karam

Sawab and Barkat

Gham-e-Hussain and Matam

What else ..................... Your Maula SELLS these rubbish non-existant things and makes HUGE PROFITS as he has NO COSTS involved ............... Wake up sleeping SHEEP ..........

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:18 am

anajmi wrote:That is probably the reason why Allah has permanently bent the neck of the Dai. Now he is bowing down in front of everyone that bows down in front of him!!
lets c what will happen to you in the age of 80's you moron
lets c you will b able to walk or not
listen u idiot if you dont respect our Dai . dats ur wish , but stop cmnting on health of our Dai

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:42 am

MurtazaVds wrote:
anajmi wrote:That is probably the reason why Allah has permanently bent the neck of the Dai. Now he is bowing down in front of everyone that bows down in front of him!!
lets c you will b able to walk or not
listen u idiot if you dont respect our Dai . dats ur wish , but stop cmnting on health of our Dai
Murtaza VD wala
I donot think Anajmi said anything deragatoy, Syedna does have serious health problem and he does have problems with his neck Why do not you ask all those money mongers and blood suckers around him known as KOTHARI GOONS why they would not let him stay instead of parading him around for more money I WONDER THAT IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR OLD FATHER?

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Till the time he is alive they will parade him, show him, present him and EARN money, more money. When he is dead they will make a big Mazar and Quba and EARN money, more money. They have a clear Objective and Goal, Money and more money ......... and along with it comes Power and more power and power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Do not give them the examples of father and alike, they are in the business bro and everything is fair in business!! (which is Love of Money and War for Power).

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Bohri fanatics (Burhaniya Lovers) are undoubtedly the most stupid people in the world. What Ehsan and Karam burhanuddin has really done for the bohri community? Even at this age and halfway into the grave he is still robbing the community. Come to think of it they have created a prospering empire for themselves by manipulating 99% of the bohri public into zombie-like worshipers that would blindly eat the kothar's shit straight out of the toilet bowl.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Bro Sajjad,

You say Burhan is 'halfway to his grave' .......... this is grave misstatement :lol: he is ALMOST there ........ his grandsons asked .......... is Dadajee there yet??? poor kids worry about their turn .........

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:32 pm

That is probably the reason why Allah has permanently bent the neck of the Dai. Now he is bowing down in front of everyone that bows down in front of him!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Please guys show a little respect. We all have aged parents and they all come with their health issues. We are going to be there soon. Please comment on theology and not personal issues.DBs love this man and worship him. So what? It is their choice and nothing we say is going to change their minds. They will get more entrenched in their belieefs to defy you.

You want to do Tableegh brother, then change your attitude.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:47 pm

JC wrote: his grandsons asked .......... is Dadajee there yet??? poor kids worry about their turn .........
lets c jc what ur grandsons or either ur son will do for u
as i thnk they just kick your butt and throw out you from house
till then just wait and watch
and at that time u r going to create the new thread " i was just kicked out"

SAJJAD wrote:ndoubtedly the most stupid people in the world. What Ehsan and Karam burhanuddin has really done for the bohri
u dnt have enough mind to understand that Mr. S
or for that u have to take rebirth
so till then just wait for Malakul Maut

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:45 pm

We all have aged parents and they all come with their health issues.
Are you guys saying that the Dai is nothing more than an old person who has health issues like all the rest of us? What happened to his infallibility and the rest of the crap that he is supposed to be the owner of? Couldn't he use all of that to straighten it out a little bit? This is a lesson for the idiots who think their Dai is more than an average old man with health issues!!

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

What happened to his infallibility and the rest of the crap that he is supposed to be the owner of? Couldn't he use all of that to straighten it out a little bit?
All this can be done in a civilized manner without referring to his health issues. Didn't I request to address the theology instead of referring to health issues and making fun of him at every turn?

I do not agree that he is infallible. I do not agree with what people under him are doing. I think his system is very corrupt, but so is that of many others. However, I still think DBs are very educated people and are very peaceful. I can't say that for others out there who are committing atrocities in the name of religion.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Hanif,

I am not sure why you people are such softies. Grow a pair and grow up. If health issues are taboo for the Dai, then no wonder abde idiots cannot be cured of their bending habits.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Hanif wrote:All this can be done in a civilized manner without referring to his health issues. Didn't I request to address the theology instead of referring to health issues and making fun of him at every turn?
Bro Hanif,

I appreciate your concern which is one of the signs of a good humanbeing. However you have to view anajmi's comments in a more practical way as although it sounds as mockery but he wants to convey a different message to the abdes by proving that the dai too is a normal humanbeing like others and does not need to be put on a pedestal by giving him fancy titles like infallibility etc etc. Anajmi was blunt and his comment was bitter but....... Truth is always bitter.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Hanif wrote:However, I still think DBs are very educated people and are very peaceful.
Bro Hanif,

I agree that DBs are educated and so are dalits of today as education has acquired more importance today then in the past. Even certain bus conductors and sweepers working in Mumbai Municipal Corpn are graduates. So it is more of following the trend and keeping abreast with present day environments. Regarding DBs being 'peaceful' kindly note that there is a thin line between 'being peaceful' and 'being a coward' and if you scrutinize their conduct then you will be more inclined to agree with the latter.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:49 pm

profastian wrote: This should end the discussion about folding hands and bending.
What is he doing anyway? Could you please explain to non grave worshipper.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 am

Muslim First wrote:
profastian wrote: This should end the discussion about folding hands and bending.
What is he doing anyway? Could you please explain to non grave worshipper.
MF bhai
He is paying respect, it is not grave worship please try to find something positive do not be so negative all the time

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:03 am

The person having dumb yard in his mind so temme how can he take the fragrance of beautiful roses

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 am

MurtazaVds wrote:The person having dumb yard in his mind so temme how can he take the fragrance of beautiful roses
Murtaza VD wala
I think you had been kissing too many graves and the fragrance of those Roses on the grave has penetrated your sense of smell. Buddy wake up and smell coffee and not roses from the grave :twisted: and what is this temme is this new word you learn at your last Majlis, a new addition to
your Lissan E Dawat? :mrgreen: