Thaali no Mojizo

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Peace

Thaali no Mojizo

Unread post by Peace » Sun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Dear members,

I just recieved this following msg on my mobile. I am from Pakistan Karachi.

But my request to all the members that if you want to use abusive language, and indecency, whether DB or NON DB, then you are strictly not invited/welcomed to comment or give response.

Please please please be tolerant, logical, rational and unbias. Thats how you can reach the truth.

Mobile Msg is like that

Thaali no Mojizo

"Udaipur ma. mumin behen thaali jamta ane j b bachi jaatu daily dustbin ma bahar nakhi deta. Ehne hindu lady dekha kerta, ehne thayu me aaje kai bolu kaale kai bolu em kerta 5 diwas nikli gaya, 1 din ye hindu bairo ye mumin behen ne pocho, tame bahar daily so nakhu cho, behen ye kahu me daily bachu hu jaman dalu cho, behen ye puchu sukum sawal kro cho? hindu lady ye kahyu daily me jou cho 1 white kapra ma koi ave che theli laine chalu jae che aa suni momin behen ghabraya amil sahab c mafi mangi mola ma arz kidi to jawab ayo tamen j jaman ne phekta tha ehne lewa Mufaddal Mola awta tha!
-51.52.53-"

My intention for sharing is to inquire from Udaipur's bohras about the mojiza? is it really happened? wht do u know about this?

May Allah show us "Siraat-e-Mustaqeem". Ameen

ghulam muhammed

Re: Thaali no Mojizo

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Peace wrote:tamen j jaman ne phekta tha ehne lewa Mufaddal Mola awta tha!
As the 52nd is unfit, glorification and marketing of 53rd has started much before he actually occupies the coveted throne !!

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Another stupid fairytale story to glorify Manhoos: DILLIGF :lol:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun May 06, 2012 9:55 pm

This is not a fairy tale. We see a guy in white every thursday driving a truck that comes to pick up our garbage too.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 am

Me too received and i was been told that originator of the sms is Tanzeem Commitee ( Mumbai).

Adam/Progticide,

I am a Dawoodi Bohra and believes upto current fatemi Dai and his mansoos ( 53rd Dai) but can you please ask your conscience and say honestly that if the above "moa'ziza" could be true ?

Excuse me brothers but we're currently in a community where, unfortunately, mortals are remembered, thanked for all the receiving bounty rather than Allah (SWT) - the All Giver.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon May 07, 2012 7:51 am

I have heard this sort of crap since child hood. Used to believe in it and was too eager to pass on, but have stopped listening to maximum mojizas as few very normal incidents of day to day life are presented as mojizas and sometimes complete gobbledygook is presented which is too much to digest. case in point is Syedna(tus) photo on moon and this recent one at the start of the thread.

This kind of thali mojizas are doing a lot of rounds and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Admin should move the thread to The lighter side, as it belongs there.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Mon May 07, 2012 8:15 am

aqs wrote:I have heard this sort of crap since child hood. Used to believe in it and was too eager to pass on, but have stopped listening to maximum mojizas as few very normal incidents of day to day life are presented as mojizas and sometimes complete gobbledygook is presented which is too much to digest. case in point is Syedna(tus) photo on moon and this recent one at the start of the thread.

This kind of thali mojizas are doing a lot of rounds and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Admin should move the thread to The lighter side, as it belongs there.
Sorry to say sir but do you really feel that this kind of thali Mozizas should move to the lighter side?In one sentence you write sometime complete gobbledygook is presented which is too much to digest & also wants to put it in lighter side.I can not understand your view point sir.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 am

Yes, I also agree. We don't need such mojizas to enforce our faith or love for our Moula (tus). I think this kind of stuff comes from over enthusiastic dawoodi bohras

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 07, 2012 8:56 am

truebohra wrote:Yes, I also agree. We don't need such mojizas to enforce our faith or love for our Moula (tus). I think this kind of stuff comes from over enthusiastic dawoodi bohras
Very true ! Also when such stories from devout fertile mind goes into circulation it rolls into larger then life story with additions from creative gossipers.

The concern is, does mullahs, sheikhs, sabak orators, muallims, local amils or Mansoos mufaddal bhai saaheb or sayedna saheb reject this mojizas circling in the community ? as such mojizas instill a sense of superstitious affection and promote blind faith. these mojizas are discussed, spread and revered across cities and countries. Bohra take fancy to such mojizas and disconnect from reality.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon May 07, 2012 10:32 am

A slight correction to that story. It was me in those white clothes. :)

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue May 08, 2012 2:17 am

humanbeing wrote:
truebohra wrote:Yes, I also agree. We don't need such mojizas to enforce our faith or love for our Moula (tus). I think this kind of stuff comes from over enthusiastic dawoodi bohras
Very true ! Also when such stories from devout fertile mind goes into circulation it rolls into larger then life story with additions from creative gossipers.

The concern is, does mullahs, sheikhs, sabak orators, muallims, local amils or Mansoos mufaddal bhai saaheb or sayedna saheb reject this mojizas circling in the community ? as such mojizas instill a sense of superstitious affection and promote blind faith. these mojizas are discussed, spread and revered across cities and countries. Bohra take fancy to such mojizas and disconnect from reality.
Yes you are correctly said as such mojizas instill a sense of superstitious affection and promote blind faith. these mojizas are discussed, spread and revered across cities and countries. Bohra take fancy to such mojizas and disconnect from reality.Then why there is no rejection from the sheikhs, sabak orators, muallims, local amils or Mansoos mufaddal bhai saaheb or sayedna saheb ?What will be the motive?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 am

India's god laws fail the test of reason

Early in March, little drops of water began to drip from the feet of the statue of Jesus nailed to the cross on the church of Our Lady of Velankanni, down on to Mumbai's unlovely Irla Road. Hundreds began to flock to the church to collect the holy water in little plastic bottles, hoping the tears of the son of god would sanctify their homes and heal their beloved.

Sanal Edamaruku, the eminent rationalist thinker, arrived at the church a fortnight after the miracle began drawing crowds. It took him less than half an hour to discover the source of the divine tears: a filthy puddle formed by a blocked drain, from where water was being pushed up through a phenomenon all high-school physics students are familiar with, called capillary action.

For his discovery, Mr. Edamaruku now faces the prospect of three years in prison and the absolute certainty that he will spend several more years hopping between lawyers' offices and courtrooms. In the wake of Mr. Edamaruku's miracle-busting Mumbai visit, three police stations in the capital received complaints against him for inciting religious hatred. First information reports were filed, and investigations initiated with exemplary — if unusual — alacrity.
Read more at
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/ar ... epage=true
----------
Watch out
Those who try to debunk Thali Mojizo

You could land in Jail

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 08, 2012 8:02 am

I am sorry about above post

Adam and Co. might get more ammo to harass progies

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue May 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Peace wrote: Thaali no Mojizo

"Udaipur ma. mumin behen thaali jamta ane j b bachi jaatu daily dustbin ma bahar nakhi deta. Ehne hindu lady dekha kerta, ehne thayu me aaje kai bolu kaale kai bolu em kerta 5 diwas nikli gaya, 1 din ye hindu bairo ye mumin behen ne pocho, tame bahar daily so nakhu cho, behen ye kahu me daily bachu hu jaman dalu cho, behen ye puchu sukum sawal kro cho? hindu lady ye kahyu daily me jou cho 1 white kapra ma koi ave che theli laine chalu jae che aa suni momin behen ghabraya amil sahab c mafi mangi mola ma arz kidi to jawab ayo tamen j jaman ne phekta tha ehne lewa Mufaddal Mola awta tha!"
Su eni nirali shaan chhe!

Mufaddal Maula (tus) na deedar mubarak nasseb thase jo tame thaali nu jaman baahar 'dustbin' ma fenki deso to! Hawe khirki mathi 'spy' karwanu na bhuljo, nahi to sawaab khoi bethso!. Mein tamne badha mumineen ne kai daw chhu. Ha.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Jaman bohra bairo phekse ane deedar no sawab saamne wali hindu bai lai jaase!!

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed May 09, 2012 4:58 pm

My intention for sharing is to inquire from Udaipur's bohras about the mojiza? is it really happened? wht do u know about this?
Peace ask this question to yourself before posting it on a public forum. Do you think this is even remotely possible? The person who came up with this is probably in grade 1. I understand that there is a very thin line between blind faith and idiocy but then this one is stretching the line too far.

think

Unread post by think » Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 pm

a more appropriate action by muffy would be to scold the mumina women for throwing food in the garbage.
If, that had happened , would be understandable.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun May 13, 2012 7:31 am

I received One More ;-
Saify Nagar indore maa ek muminaat behen na yahan bhi shifa ni thaali dewama awti, ehna gharna saame ek saadhu ni bethak thi, ye wo gharna aangan ni mitti laine chumwa laago to wo behen puchhe chhe ki aa tu su kare chhe ?
ye Sadhu kahe chhe ke je wakat tu baahar aawi ne tiffin leche to taara dharamguru 2 saahebo ek to tara maatha par haath muke chhe ane bijaa ehna haath si jaman aape chhe. tesi mai ehna qadam ni mitti lewaa aayo chhu. Wo behen jo jaman lewa aawta thaa ye bina orhnu pehne khulla maathej aawi jaata tha tesi moula ehna sarr pe haath muke chhe.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 13, 2012 2:32 pm

stranger wrote:ehna gharna saame ek saadhu ni bethak thi, ye wo gharna aangan ni mitti laine chumwa laago to
A zaada must have been stationed there who must have changed his crispy and spotless white attire for a saffron robe !!

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon May 14, 2012 3:43 am

starting Mojiza chains is really very easy in DB's. We generally dont apply logic or rationale and start spreading them. We are literates but dont know when we will become educated.

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Mon May 21, 2012 3:39 pm

anajmi wrote:Jaman bohra bairo phekse ane deedar no sawab saamne wali hindu bai lai jaase!!
:D

Anajmi sahab,

Above was the best, #1 comment from you.