Urs Syedna Qutubkhan Qutbuddin Shaheed

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humble_servant_us

Re: Urs Syedna Qutubkhan Qutbuddin Shaheed

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue May 29, 2012 1:02 am

For dai you call it a heresay and want to leave it to Allah(swt) to judge, but for aurangzeb atleast it is a fact he killed his brother , killed the sikh gurus, imprisioned his father. This is not heresay , but a fact and on this basis atleast you can resist from calling him pious and leave it to Allah(Swt) to judge.

I dont understand why you are hell bent in defending aurangzeb, is he some auliya according to your faith.

I am sure you will find lot of information on Qudbuddin shaheed with bohras to defend his piety, yes it may not be available on net because bohras do not share literature across. Information on Aurangzeb is easily available since he was a mughal ruler.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 am

humble_servant_us wrote:For dai you call it a heresay and want to leave it to Allah(swt) to judge, but for aurangzeb atleast it is a fact he killed his brother , killed the sikh gurus, imprisioned his father. This is not heresay , but a fact and on this basis atleast you can resist from calling him pious and leave it to Allah(Swt) to judge.

I dont understand why you are hell bent in defending aurangzeb, is he some auliya according to your faith.

I am sure you will find lot of information on Qudbuddin shaheed with bohras to defend his piety, yes it may not be available on net because bohras do not share literature across. Information on Aurangzeb is easily available since he was a mughal ruler.
I had mentioned his brother was killed for apostasy on the judgements of the Qadis of the Muslim court and so was the imprisonment of his father hence it was shariah compliant .

"Allah does not like any evil to be mentioned openly, unless it be by him who has been wronged. And Allah is indeed all-knowing." (An-Nisa, 4:148)
when people participate in a slanderous campaign by transmitting false information without denouncing it. Allah says:

"Were it not for Allah's bounty and His Mercy unto you in the world and in the Hereafter, a grievous chastisement would have seized you on account of what you indulged in. Just think how wrong you were when one tongue received it from another and you uttered with your mouths something you knew nothing about. You deemed it to be trifle while in the sight of Allah it was a serious matter." (An-Nur, 24:14-15)

The Muslim community is one of solidarity and it is unacceptable for it to keep quiet while a respected person stands unfairly accused, or to leave such a person on his own, as whoever keeps quiet while seeing a wrong being committed is like a dumb Satan. Furthermore, when rumours are spread people should be given the benefit of the doubt And such rumours should be considered as lies unless proven otherwise:

"When you heard of it, why did the believing men and women not think well of their own folk and say: 'This is a manifest calumny!' " (An-Nur, 24:12)

"The believers both men and women, are allies of one another" (Al-Tawbah 9:71)

In a hadith it is narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:

''The Muslim is the brother of Muslim he neither oppresses him, nor does he fail him.." (Muslim).

The phrase 'nor does he fail him' means he does not abandon him, or forsake him especially at a time of severity.

"Help your brother whether he is the oppressor or the oppressed" The people asked him, "Oh Messenger of Allah, we can defend him when he is oppressed, but how can we defend him if he is the oppressor?" He said, "by stopping him." (Bukhari and Muslim).

It is the duty of every Muslim who heard something wrong about his brother Muslim knowing that it is not true to defend him and his honour, as in hadith which says:

"Whoever protects the honour of his brother, Allah will protect his face from hell on the Day of Judgment." (Ahmad and Tirmidhi).

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Tue May 29, 2012 2:19 am

Dear Admin,
It is high time that you take a decision in deleting the posts of ali abbas or banning him altogether.He is hell bent on ridiculing our faith and Qutbuddin Shaheed. He is ready to beleive only the media offered by Wahhabis and the Saudi stooges.On the other thread he has put up links and calls the shia the rafidia or rafzis.
Why are you allowing this.He is a new wahhabi and does not know Arabic so he is being taught as per the wishes of his guide and believe in whatever translations offered to him.You can very well see that he is promoting sectarianism and this is not what this site is all about.
Please act swifty .

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Tue May 29, 2012 2:24 am

bohraji wrote:Dear Admin,
It is high time that you take a decision in deleting the posts of ali abbas or banning him altogether.He is hell bent on ridiculing our faith and Qutbuddin Shaheed. He is ready to beleive only the media offered by Wahhabis and the Saudi stooges.On the other thread he has put up links and calls the shia the rafidia or rafzis.
Why are you allowing this.He is a new wahhabi and does not know Arabic so he is being taught as per the wishes of his guide and believe in whatever translations offered to him.You can very well see that he is promoting sectarianism and this is not what this site is all about.
Please act swifty .
what about anajmi and mushrik first?

these two morons are not helping the movement as well

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Tue May 29, 2012 2:30 am

aliabbas is a perfect example of a person who has gone astray

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue May 29, 2012 2:36 am

Please act swifty .
Don't worry the Wahabi burnout will soon kick in :mrgreen:

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue May 29, 2012 2:57 am

I had mentioned his brother was killed for apostasy on the judgements of the Qadis of the Muslim court and so was the imprisonment of his father hence it was shariah compliant .
Don't give this argument. In history the killing of husain(as) was also justified by qadi of the time. Does it make sense.
The Muslim community is one of solidarity and it is unacceptable for it to keep quiet while a respected person stands unfairly accused, or to leave such a person on his own, as whoever keeps quiet while seeing a wrong being committed is like a dumb Satan. Furthermore, when rumours are spread people should be given the benefit of the doubt And such rumours should be considered as lies unless proven otherwise:
FYI Muslim community has gone to the extent of calling yazid- RA, so aurangzeb is no surprise. Think about it.

The point which you are missing is, if a muslim sect suports aurangzeb , you are ready to call him RA, whereas another muslim sect supports qutbuddin shaheed, you are not ready to call him RA, whereas being on neutral grounds qutbuddin shaheed is less controversial than aurangzeb.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 29, 2012 5:48 am

HUS said
FYI Muslim community has gone to the extent of calling yazid- RA, so aurangzeb is no surprise. Think about it.
Muslim community is not responsible for Shahadat of Imam Hussein or calling Yazid, Yazid RA. It ZN who said it and did he say Yazid RA or Yazid RhA? Learn the difference please.

Do not ascribe babbling of individuals to whole community.

Now back to my original question
Muslim First wrote:
MurtazaVds on Thu May 17, 2012 8:35 am said;
Rasulallah (SA) had prophesied the martyrdaom of Syedna Qutbuddin al-Shaheed.
Any proof or just smoke and mirror?

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue May 29, 2012 6:06 am

profastian wrote:
Please act swifty .
Don't worry the Wahabi burnout will soon kick in :mrgreen:
there are no stooges and scholars behind me ALHAMDULILLAH i am self driven, i have changed since past 4 years and know most of the sects inside out! and the wahhabi burnout stage has passed long back to make me stronger than ever before!!

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue May 29, 2012 6:09 am

MF,
Its good you consider ZN as a babbler.

I had written Muslim community based on the reply i had recieved from ZN when he had said "RHA" for yazid. Here below i am reproducing a part of his reply .
here is a difference of opinion as far as the Muslim scholars are concerned regarding Yazeed. Some are neutral and some are against him. Some are even in favour of Yazeed like the revered scholar Imam Ghazaali.

When Imam Ghazaali was asked if it was all right to curse Yazeed, he replied “No”. He was asked was it all right to say “rahimahullah”? He said “Yes it is Mustahab (highly recommended).” [Qaid as Shareed min Akhbar e Yazeed pg 57-59].

Imam Ghazaali further said, “Yazeed was a Muslim and when we pray for the Muslims “Allhummagfirli Muslimineen was Muslimaat (O Allah forgive the Musilms men and women) he is also included in our prayers.” [Qaid as Shareed min Akhbar e Yazeed pg 57-59].

Yazeed was also the commander of the Muslim army, which went to fight the battle of Constantinople, which was predicted by the Prophet (pbuh) himself along with the glad tidings, “Paradise will be granted to the first batch of my followers who will undertake a naval operation.” [Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4 Book of Jihad Hadith 2924].

This was a very prominent war as far as the spread of Islam was concerned. There were Sahabah like Hussain Ibn Ali, Abdullah bin Abbas, Ibn Umar and Abu Ayyub Ansari and Abdullah bin Zubair (May Allah be pleased with all of them) who participated and fought under the leadership of Yazeed.

5. As far as the Ahl-e-sunnat-wal-Jamaat is concerned, inspite of the difference of opinion it is agreed upon that it is permissible to say “May Allah have mercy on him” or “May Allah be pleased with him” for Yazeed. Therefore saying “May Allah be pleased with him” after Yazeed’s name is not Haraam, nor a sin and is not wrong.

This has been reconfirmed recently in writing from various Darul Ulooms and Islamic Organisations in India.

Fatawas to clarify and support the above stand.
a) Darul Uloom, Deoband.
b) Nadwatul Ulema, Lucknow (verbally confirmed on phone, written copy to be received).
c) Darul Uloom, Barelwi.
d) Jamaat-e-Islami-i-Hind, New Delhi (verbally confirmed on phone, written copy to be received).
e) Darul Uloom Ahmadia Salfia, Darbhanga, Bihar.
f) Jamiatul-Ahle-Hadith, New Delhi
g) Aligarh Muslim University
h) Ahmed Raza Khan Barelwi
i) And several others who have confirmed on phone and are expected to be received in the next couple of days.

Based on above since notable muslim scholars and groups have supported ZN, i thought Muslim community is praying for Yazid. However i understand you disagree with them and for you they do not represent muslim community.

This is OK and sufficient to understand that within the muslim community there are people and groups who babble nonsense.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Tue May 29, 2012 6:14 am

You had earlier said that you do not know arabic so how can you comprhend and understand the Quran?
Surely you will only beleive whatever the translator has written along with the footnotes otherwise whatever your mentor had taught you.They have trained you to believe that only your brand will entre jannat and others to hell.They have already convinced you to sympathise with Aurangzeb ,later you will treat Yazeed LA the same way and then you will hate others so much that you will fly a plane ito a building ,thinking that Jannat is yours.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue May 29, 2012 6:34 am

Why are people who are hiding behind spoof usernames and hence unknown identity are allowed to speak all rubish, gossip etc on this forum , but i who has disclosed my complete identity not fearing anyone save ALLAH swt. is contemplated for a ban?
I dont ask the bohras to convert to salafism etc, you can remain in your culture but what is important is the correct belief and aqidah needs to be followed so that we remain with the victorious group!
Even the decades old progressive mission has failed to make any reform in the abde DB cult. Unfortunately the PG mission due to incorrect manhaj (methodology) have indirectly given more power to the syedna by making the proggies a scapegoat "dawat ka dushman" and garnering support from the ignorant masses using this pretext. The syedna was put to secular courts by the proggies yet they (syedna group) emerged more powerful after each case irrespective of the verdict. It is clear that ALLAHs hand is not on either of the groups.
Now see the other revolutionary Islamic movement in Arabia as what you call the wahhabi movement which challenged the like of the mighty Ottoman empire which was also deeply grounded in priest worship , shirk and bidah.The Wahhabis were successful in uprooting almost all evils by just concentrating on tawheed and Aqeedah and now we have the land of mecca free from polytheism AND priesthood.another successful reform movement was the protestant mission among the christains which too was based on fundamentals of religion and not petty social issues.
The progg movement should take a lesson from this and concentrate on establishing tauheed and first improving the imaan and quality of its own people before attacking the stronger group on trite social grounds. Undoubtedly the proggy have done a great job and work in making a third front but the foundations of such a front needs to be grounded on fundamentals of ISLAM to gain the help of ALLAH swt.

ALLAHUALAM

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 29, 2012 6:43 am

Br HUS

Muslim ummah in general do not dwell on deeds of Yazid or Zeb 24/7. This are part of History and only purpose would be to not to repeat it.

Iraqi Umma is not responsible for acts of Sadam or Syrions are not respnsible for Asad or his father. There are 100 of thousands of so called Muslim organizations isuing Fatwas on all kind of problems. Ask common man Muhammad or yusuf if he gives sheet about zeb being called RhA?

What he cares about is food, shelter and his dignity in his community.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 am

Now see the other revolutionary Islamic movement in Arabia as what you call the wahhabi movement which challenged the like of the mighty Ottoman empire which was also deeply grounded in priest worship , shirk and bidah.The Wahhabis were successful in uprooting almost all evils by just concentrating on tawheed and Aqeedah and now we have the land of mecca free from polytheism AND priesthood.another successful reform movement was the protestant mission among the christains which too was based on fundamentals of religion and not petty social issues.
Aliabbas
I wanted to stay out of this, but you have forced me
Yes I see the revolutionary Islam in Afghanistan, the extremism where women were beaten, girls were barred from going to school, where modern education (yes our Prophet did say get the education even if you have to go to China). Yes I see the extreme Saudi style Islam being spread in Pakistan where terrorists use Lal Masjid to accumulate weapons to kill innocent people.
Now come to Saudi Arabi the land is free from Polytheism, let me remind you the reason Osama Bin Ladden became dulusioned because the land of the pure was and still is controlled by Britishers and Americans, If it was not for the support of CIA and British stooges, the royal family would be begging some where. They are the puppets.
STOP TALKING NONSENSE. THIS FORUM IS TO BRING SOCIAL AWARENESS TO THE DAWOODI BOHRAS BY THE DAWOODI BOHRAS AND FOR THE DAWOODI BOHRAS, WE DO NOT NEED AN EXTERNAL FORCE LIKE A DEVIATED SALAFI/WAHABI/EXTREMIST LIKE YOU TO TELL US HOW TO DO IT. WE ARE DOING AND THAT AWARENESS IS VERY MUCH VISIBLE BY THE WORK AND DONATION FOR POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD.
Get of your high horses and tell Zakir Naik your Mentor that Progressives are capable of taking and doing it without causing hate.
Atleast one thing you did prove for those die hard abdes on this forum who thought Anajmi-MF were extremist now they know they are the Moderate voices of Islam compared to you

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 29, 2012 6:53 am

Br HUS said
Based on above since notable muslim scholars and groups have supported ZN, i thought Muslim community is praying for Yazid. However i understand you disagree with them and for you they do not represent muslim community.
Please go to Jumma prayer in any Sunni Masjid and listen to Khutba. Go to differnt masajid on Jumma. At the end of second part of Kutba many Imams send blessing to Sahabas by naming them. Tell me if Yazid's name is mentioned?

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue May 29, 2012 7:20 am

MF,

I think we both are on same page as far as Yazid is concerned. He doesn't deserve the rehmat of Allah(Swt) and we would not like to be with him on the day of judgement. We both do noy agree with most of muslim scholars like ghazali and organisations like darul Uloom, Deoband. etc. So nothing to fight for.

By the way most of my zohar/asr prayers are in sunni mosque and i very well know how they send blessings on prophet(pbuh) and companions leaving out his progeny.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Tue May 29, 2012 7:24 am

SBM wrote:
Aliabbas
Yes I see the revolutionary Islam in Afghanistan, the extremism where women were beaten, girls were barred from going to school, where modern education (yes our Prophet did say get the education even if you have to go to China). Yes I see the extreme Saudi style Islam being spread in Pakistan where terrorists use Lal Masjid to accumulate weapons to kill innocent people.
Now come to Saudi Arabi the land is free from Polytheism, let me remind you the reason Osama Bin Ladden became dulusioned because the land of the pure was and still is controlled by Britishers and Americans, If it was not for the support of CIA and British stooges, the royal family would be begging some where. They are the puppets.
STOP TALKING NONSENSE. THIS FORUM IS TO BRING SOCIAL AWARENESS TO THE DAWOODI BOHRAS BY THE DAWOODI BOHRAS AND FOR THE DAWOODI BOHRAS, WE DO NOT NEED AN EXTERNAL FORCE LIKE A DEVIATED SALAFI/WAHABI/EXTREMIST LIKE YOU TO TELL US HOW TO DO IT. WE ARE DOING AND THAT AWARENESS IS VERY MUCH VISIBLE BY THE WORK AND DONATION FOR POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD.
Get of your high horses and tell Zakir Naik your Mentor that Progressives are capable of taking and doing it without causing hate.
Atleast one thing you did prove for those die hard abdes on this forum who thought Anajmi-MF were extremist now they know they are the Moderate voices of Islam compared to you
this guy have given pennies in ahmedabad and unfortunately he leaves to stone unturned to show it off :mrgreen: what a morron....

idiot try to understand this, we help in such a way that our left hand doesnt knows how we helped by right hand, this is how our mola have teach us, we dont keep on showing off our charity and donations.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Tue May 29, 2012 7:47 am

Hussaini Bhai,
You are very much mistaken.
First of all SBM is not here to show off.I now know him personally by phonecalls and I will not divulge as to how much he has donated for the poor but just for your satisfaction even the few pennies have made a great difference.
This is an annonymous forum all know each other by the ficticous names so where does showing off come from? HasSBM posted his pictures accepting fat Salaams? Has SBM posted pictures with a dead lion that costed USD 200,000.(USD two hundred thousand) to be shot.Has he posted pictures of his extended family,holidaying in Alps.Does he travel business class every week to and ro India-USA.
What does showing off mean to you?
Is it bending over a young shazaada with thick envelopes? Does it mean liviing in palaces where the taps are of gold? Does it mean paying RS 5 lakhs to have a Nikah perforemed by a Mansoos or is your declaration of paying 1.52 lakhs for a Ziayafat?
So who is showing off.
SBM is just trying to hep the poor Bohras ,some are old with no income,some are widows with no medicines.One is widow thrown out,There are handicapped people,There are bohras struglling to keep children at school.I have said again and again.The donors do not meet the recepients.SBM is in the states and these recepeints are in Ahmedabad.And rest assured he is not Malek Ul Ashter who will fly down every week on a business class to check out.BY advocating the poverty thread he is trying to feed a poor mumin.

Remember it is Allah alone who gives rozi,but he has chosen us ,mere mortals to do His work,Subhanallah!
So do not ridicule people just to see your name in print! I could go on but my lunch hour is over.
Please try to understand Poverty in our community is a fact and as I said earlier I will directly take you to the deserving ones by giving you the contacts directly through PM.
JAK
Bohraji

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 am

this guy have given pennies in ahmedabad and unfortunately he leaves to stone unturned to show it off :mrgreen: what a morron....
Bro,
we might have contributed pennies but it is from OUR hard earned money. We did not received it in Najwas & forced Salams.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 29, 2012 8:10 am

Hussaini
In you zeal to defend your Kothari Masters you blasted the good people both Orthodox and Progressives who are working to help one person at a time
IF I CONTRIBUTED PENNY AND I AM SHOWING OFF SO WHAT IS WRONG, ATLEAST I AM NOT SHOWING OFF BY GIVING JAMAAT'S MONEY TO KILLERS LIKE NARENDRA MODI OR BAL THACKREY AS KOTHARI GOONS ARE DOING? My one penny is more since it is my earned money rather than collecting forced wajebaats and then giving to killers of Mumineen and showing off.
BTW I NEVER MENTIONED PROGRESSIVES OR ORTHODOX IN MY POST I SAID WE DAWOODI BOHRAS AND YES THIS WEB SITE SAYS DAWOODI-BOHRAS.COM
I WILL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU , I AM NOT RICH BUT INSHALLAH I WILL TRY TO MATCH EVERY PENNY YOU GIVE IT FOR THIS CAUSE PEOPLE WHO ARE ASSOCIATED IN HELPING PEOPLE ARE ALL ORTHODOX AND THEY KNOW ME SO LET US PUT MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH is. LET US DO THE WALK. I know you may be giving lots of money some where so do I but on this specific project do the walk or get out of the way

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue May 29, 2012 8:18 am

Hussaini wrote:
SBM wrote: Aliabbas

idiot try to understand this, we help in such a way that our left hand doesnt knows how we helped by right hand, this is how our mola have teach us, we dont keep on showing off our charity and donations.
Hussainibhai salam,why you give najawa to maula?what is the real intention behind this?please ask these questions to your soul ,if Allah has given hidayat to you then you will get answer inshahallah.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue May 29, 2012 8:23 am

SBM wrote:
Aliabbas

The likes of bin laden , taliban etc belong to the Qutubist ideology which is diametrically opposed to salafi manhaj .this was the reason many people like him were kicked out of saudi. I had already posted an article on "Wahhabi Myth" by james oliver which clarified the fallacies associated with them and false linking with salafism.

I STRONGLY URGE SBM AND LIKES TO READ THE "WAHHABI MYTH" DOCUMENT AND THEN LET HIM JUDGE IF IT IS WRONG, HERE IT IS:
http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/thewahhabimyth.pdf

This manifesto strongly condems sucide bombing , using force to spread Islam and overthrowing just and islamic governments.

here is a fatwa which declares suicide bombing haram by the most notable salafi scholar:
http://www.allaahuakbar.net/scholars/al ... ombing.htm

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Tue May 29, 2012 9:05 am

Do you really think that we have not read the link?
We have.
propogate the suckling of adult men on another site.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue May 29, 2012 9:40 am

Also, i want to see the progressives become stronger which can only happen if they work on the fundamentals of Islam. It may be hard to digest but the abde DB have setup a very robust and working social welfare system which has shot the Dbs to a new high. I myself live in the heart of Raudat tahera street and have been closely observing them progressing beyond leaps and bounds many of my DB acquaintances who were tramps \ poor became rich and civilized. There used to be many DB beggars at the roza some 10 years back but i dont see them now . Many of the poor widow women which i know personally were given new houses for free.
Infact during the time of haz Ali a.s the caliphate was marred by stifles and internal conflicts whereas at the time of the caliphs Muaviyah and post muaviyah period saw an increase in the wealth, power and standards of living of the muslim culture does that mean that the non rightly guided Calips were better than the rightly guided one? NO NO NO

The more posh the standards of living the lesser is the reward in akhirat :

It is related that 'Adi ibn Hatim said, "I was with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, when a men came to him and complained of poverty to him and then another came and complained about highway robbery. He asked, ''Adi, have you seen Hira?' I replied, 'I have not seen it. I have been told about it.' He said, 'If you live for a long time, you will see a woman in a camel-sedan travel from Hira until she goes aroung the Ka'ba, not having any fear of anyone except Allah.' I said to myself, 'What will happen to the robbers of Tayy who have caused troubles in the land?' 'If you live a long time, the treasures of Chosroes will be opened up.' I asked, 'Chosroes ibn Hurmuz?' He said, 'Chosroes ibn Hurmuz. If you live long enough, you will see a man going out with his palm full of gold or silver, seeking someone to accept it from him, but not finding anyone to accept it from him. Each of you will meet Allah on the day he meets Him with no interpreter to interpret for him, between him and Allah and He will say, "Did I not send a Messenger to you?" and he will reply, "Yes." He will say, "Did I not give you wealth and children and bestow bounty on you?" He will reply, "Yes." Then he will look to his right and see nothing but Jahannam and then to his left and see nothing but Jahannam."'"

so the advice i wanted to make to proggies for my support to them is that dont concentrate only on social welfare and materialistic welfare of the DBs, but what is of paramount importance is the Imaan and belifs of the DB. bring a Islamic reform in Imaan and belief and ALLAH swt will inshallah grant you a manifest success as he did with all the previous movements which had basis in tauheed and sunnah.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 29, 2012 10:07 am

s
so the advice i wanted to make to proggies for my support to them is that dont concentrate only on social welfare and materialistic welfare of the DBs, but what is of paramount importance is the Imaan and belifs of the DB.
and my advice to you is stop writing these long speeches on this forum and divert the topic. We do not need your advice on how to run our business,
Hungry stomachs do not care who helps them, First educate the masses and take care of their daily necessities then you can talk about strengthening their Imaan and beliefs Go and talk to Imam Bukhari of Jamia Masjid in Delhi and give him your lecture about getting out corruption.
Progressives or Non Progressives, helping to feed the poor, providing the basic necessities and educating the future generation is the way to bring Imaan and Aqidas back to people. Why do you think Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas are more popular because besides religious studies they are the biggest social organization in that region. How about Abdul Sattar Edhi in Pakistan, doing a fantastic job
SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES AND FACE THE REALITY.
]Admin:
He is postings this thread are diverting the topic, can you please remove it and put under Islam. Enough of this person's diatribe on a thread which are not relevant

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue May 29, 2012 10:30 am

I only want a better and stronger reform movement which has a foundation in Quran and sunnah rather a weak foundation on materialistic welfare alone.
What i am discussing can help the reform movement more than anything else inshallah. Mostly i see in this forum people ridiculing the syedna and kothar all the time on materialistic issues without exposing their lack of imaan and tauheed.

does the proggies organize dars Quran etc and invite the abdes to Quran and sunnah? if no then they have no right to interfere in the abdes own community matters which they are so happy about.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 am

@ abbass
You said
"if no then they have no right to interfere in the abdes own community matters which they are so happy about."
Does it not apply to you to.Why dont you preach to the deobandis,they are half way in to your fold already so it will be easy to win them over.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:I only want a better and stronger reform movement which has a foundation in Quran and sunnah rather a weak foundation on materialistic welfare alone.
What i am discussing can help the reform movement more than anything else inshallah. Mostly i see in this forum people ridiculing the syedna and kothar all the time on materialistic issues without exposing their lack of imaan and tauheed.

does the proggies organize dars Quran etc and invite the abdes to Quran and sunnah? if no then they have no right to interfere in the abdes own community matters which they are so happy about.
correct, leave us alone :mrgreen:

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 am

bohraji wrote:@ abbass
You said
"if no then they have no right to interfere in the abdes own community matters which they are so happy about."
Does it not apply to you to.Why dont you preach to the deobandis,they are half way in to your fold already so it will be easy to win them over.
you are right and we are doing and have done that too! ALHAMDULILLAH

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue May 29, 2012 10:54 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:As i told you i found no evidence to justify your claim, the DBs claim that aurangzeb rah killed hazrat qutubuddin .

The onus of proof lies on the claimant and NOT on the defendant, hence he is innocent until proven guilty.

So it is upto you people to bring out clear proofs for your claim that aurangzeb rah killed hazrat qutubuddin UNJUSTLY.
Ali Baba,
I have already proved my point by pointing you to Bohra historical documents on Wikipedia. For me that proof is enough because as I have mentioned earlier Bohras had no personal reasons to accuse Aurangazeb of killing their Dai. If their historical literature tells that he killed Qutbuddin Saheed then it is true. And remember that Dawoodi Bohra is a minuscle sect of Islam. Many people don't even know who Bohras are. So if their leader was killed 500 years ago someone will have to do real good research to find out fact as it was a small incident as compared to other murders of bigger personalities commited by Aurangazeb.

And above all are you telling me that if you cannot find anything on Internet or libraries then it does not exist? Are you that dumb or pretending to be one just to win some brownie points? And if you are that serious about finding the fact why don't you go to Ahmadabad and find out the truth. Since this incident happened in that area I am sure there will be some authentic NON-BOHRA sources that will verify this information for you. Finally Dawoodi Bohras have a book written on this incident called Hadishah. They recite this during the month in which Qutubuddin Shaheed was killed by Aurangazeb. This book has been around for generations. Do you think that someone will write a fake book just to defame Aurangazeb? And going by the intolerant reputation of Aurangazeb for other beliefs it is not at all difficult to believe it. But then this is called logical thinking which is very difficult for fanatic idiots to digest.