Wear helmets, avoid deaths: Syedna Burhanuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
aqs

Wear helmets, avoid deaths: Syedna Burhanuddin

Unread post by aqs » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:51 am

Pune: Concerned with the rising number of deaths due to road accidents involving two-wheelers, spiritual leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community, His Holiness Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin has issued a diktat making it compulsory for all community members to wear helmets while driving.

The directive that was communicated last week by his son and successor Syedi Muffadal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin cites reasons of personal safety of community members as well as need to follow law of the land regarding mandatory helmet use.

Qureish Raghib, spokesperson for the community, confirmed the news stating that the leader was concerned about people, especially youngsters losing their lives due to head injuries sustained in road accidents, many of which are avoidable by simply using helmets.

"His teachings have always taught us to be law abiding citizens and though there is law regarding helmet use while riding two-wheelers, many people do not follow it. The fatalities involving two-wheeler accidents pained Syedna who has asked all community members to wear helmets for their safety and respect law," said Raghib.

The response to His Holiness's call is immense with community members not just buying helmets but sponsoring it for others and carrying out SMS and e-mail campaigns.

Koregaon Park resident Mohammed Chunawala said buying helmets for his entire family was the first thing he did on receiving an SMS alert about the diktat. "We are blessed to have a spiritual leader who thinks in such great detail about our welfare. And though we all knew about this safety measure, it is surely to be followed even by those who didn't wear helmets earlier simply because it is his wish," he said.

Community members in other cities too have taken well to the diktat. In Mumbai's Marol area, Nooruddin Abbas said he heard of it from a friend in Pune. "Earlier, I wouldn't wear it as I was used to wearing the round cap worn by our community members. But now I wear the helmet over the cap and I feel great pride in doing so as this is sign of respect for our leader's wish," said Abbas.

The decision of the Dawoodi Bohra leader has received praise from different quarters with doctors' community hailing the move.

"It is proven that helmets are life-saving just like seat belts. It is a good move on part of a spiritual leader who commands respect to inspire others into taking a precautionary step and save unnecessary deaths," said Dr Bharati Dhorepatil, president, Indian Medical Association, Pune.

Deputy commissioner of police (traffic), Vishwas Pandhare, said that the move was welcome and that all spiritual leaders must think of emulating Syedna.

"Of the total number of deaths in two-wheeler accidents in India which are 1.30 lakh annually, maximum deaths are in Maharashtra. More people die in road accidents than wars. Pune alone accounted for 400 deaths of bikers in 2011 of which 215 people died as they were not wearing helmets," said Pandhare.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/MAH-PU ... 54998.html

aqs

Re: Wear helmets, avoid deaths: Syedna Burhanuddin

Unread post by aqs » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:53 am

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:39 am

are the bohras so dumb that they have to be told such basic things.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 am

Pune: Concerned with the rising number of small children becoming victims of the satanic ritual of Female genital mutilation by the Dawoodi Bohra community, the spiritual leader of the community, His Holiness Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin has issued a diktat making it compulsory for all community members to stop this at ONCE!!

The directive that was communicated last week by his son and successor Syedi Muffadal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin cites reasons of personal desire of community members as well as need to follow law of the land.

Qureish Raghib, spokesperson for the community, confirmed the news stating that the leader was concerned about people, especially young girls, losing their desire for sex, due to injuries sustained during FMG, which could have be avoided and saved thousands of women in our community .

"His teachings have always taught us to be law abiding citizens and though there is law regarding FMG, but which none of us bothered to follow . The fatalities involving female genital mutilation, pained Syedna who has asked all community members to stop and respect law," said Raghib.

The response to His Holiness's call is immense with community members not just stopping it on their own family members, but encouraging others to stop by carrying out SMS, hanging big poster out side their shops and wear big signs round their necks .

Koregaon Park resident Mohammed Chunawala said he had already planned for a second round of FMG for his entire family, but had to banish from his thoughts when he receiving an SMS alert about the diktat. "We are blessed to have a spiritual leader who thinks in such great detail about our welfare. And though we all knew about pleasure and satisfaction, it is surely to be followed even by those who didn't cut their women earlier simply because it is his wish," he said.

Community members in other cities too have taken well to the diktat. In Mumbai's Marol area, Nooruddin Abbas said he heard of it from a friend in Pune. "Earlier, I wouldn't see/touch a an cut girl as I was used to with only cut ones which you'll find allover in our community. But now, No more FMG and I feel great pride in doing so as this is sign of respect for our leader's wish," said Abbas.

The decision of the Dawoodi Bohra leader has received praise from different quarters with doctors' community hailing the move.

"It is a good move on part of a spiritual leader who commands respect to inspire others into taking a precautionary step to stop this satanic ritual ," said Dr Bharati Dhorepatil, president, Indian Medical Association, Pune.

Deputy commissioner of police, Vishwas Pandhare, said that the move was welcome and that all spiritual leaders must think of emulating Syedna.

http://googleityourself.com

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:09 pm

think wrote:are the bohras so dumb that they have to be told such basic things.
As a member of cult they have become robots.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Does it mean that abdes now have to discard their kasab ni topi or do they have to wear helmet over the topi ? A better idea would be to make Fetas of steel duly painted in golden colour to give it a dual look of Feta cum Helmet !!

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:16 pm

as per g.m.s advice i would not be at all surprized if some abde caught up on the idea of making fetas with metal and selling them at his bohri famous hardware store.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:46 pm

think wrote:as per g.m.s advice i would not be at all surprized if some abde caught up on the idea of making fetas with metal and selling them at his bohri famous hardware store.
And the size of the helmets will be in centimetres and not inches............. i.e. 52 cms and 53 cms. :mrgreen:

Ya Ali(s) Madad

Unread post by Ya Ali(s) Madad » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm

well idea is good it can save many lives.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Wake up Ya Ali Madad ............ some sh**zada has got an idea to go into the busienss of helmets ...!!! I wonder if any sh**zada goes into business of sports goods, would abdes then have to wear 'guards' under the Izzar (payjama)??? You not only want to save 'brain' but 'balls' too, right?? After all abdes use balls more than brain..!!

Ya Allah Madad .......!!!!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 am

JC wrote:Wake up Ya Ali Madad ............ some sh**zada has got an idea to go into the busienss of helmets ...!!! I wonder if any sh**zada goes into business of sports goods, would abdes then have to wear 'guards' under the Izzar (payjama)??? You not only want to save 'brain' but 'balls' too, right?? After all abdes use balls more than brain..!!

Leave it to JC to comment on male genitalia. He has ample experience :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:43 am

profastian wrote:
JC wrote:Wake up Ya Ali Madad ............ some sh**zada has got an idea to go into the busienss of helmets ...!!! I wonder if any sh**zada goes into business of sports goods, would abdes then have to wear 'guards' under the Izzar (payjama)??? You not only want to save 'brain' but 'balls' too, right?? After all abdes use balls more than brain..!!

Leave it to JC to comment on male genitalia. He has ample experience :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hahaha :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 am

.the trash that he passes of for a post is for all to see. ignore him
"Gandi sasre na jay ane Dahi ne sikhaman aape" or something like this

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Muslim First wrote:
.the trash that he passes of for a post is for all to see. ignore him
"Gandi sasre na jay ane Dahi ne sikhaman aape" or something like this

Brother MF,

It is the other way around: Dahi sasre na jai ane Ghandi ne shikaman ape.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:16 am

JAK
Br Hanif

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Profistain,

Yes I have vast experience in male genitalia simply because I am a MAN, man enough .........

You all abdes are not man enough so HOW would you know about male organs?? And since you all lack those basic things one cannot expect Manhood and manly behavior from you all.