Progressive Dawoodi Bohra Beliefs

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim First

Re: Progressive Dawoodi Bohra Beliefs

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 am

My conclusion

I am just glad and thankfull that I am just a plain Main Stream Muslim.
Alhmdo Lillah, Subhan Allah

Here is defination of Muslim I like
Here is what Murad Hoffmana former German diplomat writes in his book “Islam the Alternative”

A Muslim lives in a world without clergy and without religious hierarchy; when he prays he does not pray via Jesus, Mary or other interceding saints (like Imams, saints etc), but directly to God-as fully emancipated believer-and this in a religion free of mysteries (like various sects of Shias or other sects). An atmosphere of this kind suits the modern democratic citizen come of age far better than the wondrous, mystery stricken atmosphere of Byzantine and Catholic Churches (or Shia sects), geared towards “Intercession” and focusing sacraments administered by clergymen.

(Islam the Alternative (Amana Publication) , Page 15
I have added my comments in brackets.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 am

Doctor wrote: Proof: Molae va Syyedi Abdul Quadir Hakimuddin, Burhanpur was appointed next Dai Mutlaq (nuss made) but he unfortunately died in the life of the then existing Dai so, Syyedi Hakimuddin (r) name is not taken in the list of Dai Mutlaq. Likewise, if Muffaddal died in Burhanuddin sahab life his name will not be in the list of Dai's.
profastian wrote: As with Imams so with Dais. If, God forbid, Mufaddalbhai Saheb were to die before Sayedna Burhanuddin, he will still be considered the 53rd Dai and his son, who has already been divinely appointed, will be the 54th Dai.(Ofcourse not, just shows the half baked knowledge of this idiot) This is not officially stated of course but everything about Imams and Imamat now applies unchanged to Dais and Daawat, with innovations, I might add.
doc that was same what Profastian wrote in his post
Profastian was defeanding one of the useless and idiotic post
check the above post by prous and other of br. Profastian
Doctor seriously go and consult to a good doctor :mrgreen:

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 am

porus wrote:
As with Imams so with Dais. If, God forbid, Mufaddalbhai Saheb were to die before Sayedna Burhanuddin, he will still be considered the 53rd Dai and his son, who has already been divinely appointed, will be the 54th Dai. This is not officially stated of course but everything about Imams and Imamat now applies unchanged to Dais and Daawat, with innovations, I might add.
What I wrote above is not the official Dawoodi Bohra doctrine. It is the belief of the deviants whom we call 'abdes'.

According to abdes, not only are Dais at the same level as the Imams, they are also at the same level as the Prophets. That is why you will find abdes justifying their Dai-worshipping ways by quoting similarly alleged practices performed for Imams and Prophets. We have evidence for this on this board.

Even the Quranic concept of 'najwa' before approaching the Prophet is roped in to justify an offering of a gift to the Dai, even though that is clearly not the intent of God's command.

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:36 am

porus wrote:

Even the Quranic concept of 'najwa' before approaching the Prophet is roped in to justify an offering of a gift to the Dai, even though that is clearly not the intent of God's command.
Wow, so are you now claiming to know God's intentions, cool bro. :mrgreen:

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am

mukhlis52 wrote:
porus wrote:

Wow, so are you now claiming to know God's intentions, cool bro. :mrgreen:
God's intentions are made clear by God Himself in the Quran.

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:49 am

porus wrote:
mukhlis52 wrote: Wow, so are you now claiming to know God's intentions, cool bro. :mrgreen:
God's intentions are made clear by God Himself in the Quran.
Your way of putting it certainly makes the reader wonder how insolently you seem to be leading the intentions of Allah instead of letting Him clarifying them.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 am

God himself appoint porus as the prof.poo for all mankind