Farak - Progressive kangaal ane kadka che

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Khatarnaak54

Farak - Progressive kangaal ane kadka che

Unread post by Khatarnaak54 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:21 am

Syedina Mohamad Burhanuddin TUS je ware Udepur padara to HELICOPTER ma padara.
Youth bhoot nu koi pan manas aaj divas talak Helicopter ma besi ni Udepur nahi aayu.... Ha ha ha, he he he, ho ho ho, taras awae Progresives na kangali ane kadkapan per.

Syedina Mohamad Burhanuddin TUS malik che Rolls Royce na, Bentley na.
Youth no neta Abid Ali khatara scooter chalave, ane e naapak Engineer humara Bombay ma BEST na bus ma aave/jaye. Have petrol mungu thava si, Youth na neta cycle chalave che!!! Gazab na kangaal ane kadka logo che reformist.

Muminen na jaman ma 2-2 ya 3-3 karas mithas hoye.
Youth bhoot na bhikhari paani ma namak milave ihne e logo tarkari bole, ane Africa na sasta daan keedela chawal saathe khaye - ehna e log jaman kahe che.

Mola TUS ne jamarva maate muminen ni waiting list che.
Youth na paase aawi shaan walu koi neta nathi.

Youth wala sagla kadka ane bhikahariyo che. Jamana bhar nu sastu saman kini jova hoye to Youth bhoot na jamat-khana me chalo jaye.
Mumin ni Mawaid dekhi le koi, aaah! su waat che! Aalishaan ane keemati saman ni sajawat.

Syedna Taha Bhai sahab wannar Dai Zindabad.
Sagla naapako murdabad.

Tame sagla Taha BS na qadmo ma giri ni tamari akhirat sawari lo. Tamara tan ane dhan na malik sirf Taha BS che. Sagla misaq lai aao ane Taha BS per qurbaan thai jao.

Khatarnaak54

Re: Farak - Progressive kangaal ane kadka che

Unread post by Khatarnaak54 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:48 am

Syedina TUS paase Rolls Royce che, Bentley che, Merc che. Tamara Progressive paase su che?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:03 am

Khatarnaak54 wrote:Syedina TUS paase Rolls Royce che, Bentley che, Merc che. Tamara Progressive paase su che?
Hamara Progressive paase Dil che Gharib Mumineen ney Maddad Karva Waste aney Ghuda naa samney aey mooti nemaat chey

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:34 am

Tame sagla Taha BS na qadmo ma giri ni tamari akhirat sawari lo. Tamara tan ane dhan na malik sirf Taha BS che. Sagla misaq lai aao ane Taha BS per qurbaan thai jao.
Mein Jaan and Maan sey qurban. Qurban meri jaan yaa qurban yaa qurban Taha qurban
BTW khatarnaak bs mein progressive naathi pum mein regressive pan nathi hawey mein su karoon, Taha BS ney kaho ke aey Superman naa jem udhi ney aawey aney manay sabak aapey

Khatarnaak54

Unread post by Khatarnaak54 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:17 pm

SBM wrote:
Khatarnaak54 wrote:Syedina TUS paase Rolls Royce che, Bentley che, Merc che. Tamara Progressive paase su che?
Hamara Progressive paase Dil che Gharib Mumineen ney Maddad Karva Waste aney Ghuda naa samney aey mooti nemaat chey
A marela logo ne nehlava na Sabu urf SBM,

saambhal, me je dialogue maro: Syedina TUS paase Rolls Royce che, Bentley che, Merc che. Tamara Progressive paase su che?

To tare em javab aapvu che: khataru scooter ane BEST bus ni sasti savari. Progresive che bhikhari.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 pm

SBM wrote: Hamara Progressive paase Dil che
:shock: :shock:
SBM wrote: Gharib Mumineen ney Maddad Karva Waste aney Khuda naa samney aey mooti nemaat chey
SBM pan badha logo na samne aa khe vo k hme logo garib mumineen ni madad kariye che...ye pan Khuda ne pasand nathi....JAMNA HATH SI KHER NA KAMM KARE TE PAN DAABA HATH NE KHABAR NA PADE

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Syedina TUS paase Rolls Royce che, Bentley che, Merc che. Tamara Progressive paase su che?
Progressive na paase Maa che.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Dear Murtaza Bhai,
Salaam alaikum.
I will not tolerate your idiotic behavior and allegations against SBM.Do you know the identity of SBM?
I guess not and nor do the other forum members and readers.So if he discloses his philanthrophy then it does not give himself the publicity as you have put because as other members on this forum ,he is anonymous,disguised under a psuedonym.The only reason he is saying this again and again is to make others generate their inner generousity so tha a mumin bhai or bain can buy the BP medicine he or she needs.
It is only because of SBM that this whole collection was started.SBM is the one who brought forward the idea of raising funds.I have not even met him and we both live accross the seven seas.
It is because of the kindheartedness of the the readers of this forum,From all ends of teh spectrum.With those whose religious beleifs are at opposite ends,including to those of mine.Yet we have put away our differences so that we can help a needy.I have donors with whom I am on wits end as our beleifs are totally different and we have exchanged harsh words.Yet when the cry of help was heard they came forward and donated money for the cause.Very well knowing that the reciepeints are die hard abdes.These same people with whom I have almost shared abuses ,have told me that hey want to remain anonymous and do not even want to know as to how the money will be spent.
You are the proverbial canabalistic snake who would eat their own kind.Instead of encouraging and giving support you prefer to put the same person down ,whose efforts have enabled a few mumins to have a goodnights sleep.
If you want more information as to who has been helped then send me a PM and I will give you a detailed answer.Please refrain from posting such comments as it questions your intelligence and also makes you a sinner in the eyes of God.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:44 pm

bohraji walekumasalam
i am not discouraging anybody who are or who will going to help poor mumineen bhai and ben
i have already told in the forum that i am the active shabab member
i just put my view on the comment on the view of sbm what i think that i wrote nor i am pulling his leg or stop him to help poor

and i dnt want to know to whome or where you spend your collection money and if i want to do the cause i will do it on my basis
and who eat of there own kind it will be known to all at the day of judgement

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Murtaza VD wala
I will stop beating the drum if you and Shabab face up to the reality of poverty among Bohras right in Ahmedadabd and provide how you are helping the people there, atleast Bohraji has provided accounts and names of the people benefited in his private email, Some of them I have already verified thru 3rd party independent sources, I am requesting the same party to provide me with the pictures so it can posted here.Can you provide the pictures of those flats and pakka makan you are talking about and the proof that houses are given to Mumineen and yes I do have e jamaat card and I am in good standing with my membership in exclusive club of Dawoodi Bohras, if you have guts to post it on the web what I requested,what are you afraid of ,Taha BS is there to protect you as per Khatarnak54 :lol: . BTW what happened to your guru maharaj Adam and side kick Progticide

Here is your post where you even denied of people living in poverty which was refuted by Bohraji. No one enjoys( except of course Kothari Goons) of people suffering from poverty and humiliation.
@ Bohraji
Hey Bohraji , Please dont beat drums if u dont know anything about Ahmedabad .Not a single mumiin lives near Moulaai Aadam Saaheb Dargaah near Big Bazaar as u claim . So no question of filthy dirty surroundingand all rubbish things you wrote. Dont spread lies.
The place u mentioned Eiit Wada is in Saraspur where our main roza is situated ,in that area there are pakka makaans of mumineens and they are much well to do . There are also two flats in that area where mumineen are living happily one flat is named as Burhani Appartments . Infact houses are given to mumineen by jamaats in places like Kalupur Qutbi Mohalla , Mowalaai Dawood saab dargah complex , Moulaai Yusufi Tayyabji complex Gomtipur .
To add, whole Ahmedabad is benefitted by Thaali system .
So please dont spread lies , enquire before you write anything .

PS - I am from Ahmedabad and presently living .
murtaza2152

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Bohraji
Thanks but I have learned to ignore such ignorants. He does not know how many members of Ortho side have also contributed to this cause and they are all very well versed about Dawoodi Bohra and are staunch members in Jamaat are are aware of the reality on the ground unlike MVD who is in state of denial. As I have stated this cause has brought people from both fold together to help less fortunate amongst us.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:34 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:
SBM wrote: Gharib Mumineen ney Maddad Karva Waste aney Khuda naa samney aey mooti nemaat chey
SBM pan badha logo na samne aa khe vo k hme logo garib mumineen ni madad kariye che...ye pan Khuda ne pasand nathi....JAMNA HATH SI KHER NA KAMM KARE TE PAN DAABA HATH NE KHABAR NA PADE
Tau Khuda ney su pasand chey key Mumin bhai and Bheno ghurbat maa rahey aaney Shezaadas Malekul Chuster saheb daar diwas duniya bhar maa ziyafatu naa Mazaa lootey , first class maa travel karey and Najwaa Qabul karey----- Abey Bhudhu Murtaze, Jagi Ja Re Jagi Jaa.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:JAMNA HATH SI KHER NA KAMM KARE TE PAN DAABA HATH NE KHABAR NA PADE
Paste this sticker on all kothari goons head !!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 am

MurtazaVds wrote:
Dear Murtuza,
If we go according to your logic, then when Sayedna gives one or two crores out of the money he collects crores and crores from the abdes by selling titles, jiyafat etc. (which is not even a 1%), why he announce the same in public and in a very high pitch! Is he doing this against Khuda's wish!

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 am

Dear Mr. Nalwalla,
There is no nonsense in the Khatarnaaks posts at all.It is us beleivers who u know that Mufaddala Maula can command jinns at his request and enable him to reach anywhere at supersonic speed.So please,You to your beleifs and I to mine. :wink:

mustafanalwalla wrote:Admin,

Is there a way to curb the nonsensical posts that K54 is making?

He is one sick human being who is probably unaware of what he is saying.

He reminds me of someone i once knew when i used to work with an NGO. i wonder if it the same person. If it is, then i can only advise him to continue his medication

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:11 am

SBM wrote:Murtaza VD wala
I will stop beating the drum if you and Shabab face up to the reality of poverty among Bohras right in Ahmedadabd and provide how you are helping the people there, atleast Bohraji has provided accounts and names of the people benefited in his private email, Some of them I have already verified thru 3rd party independent sources, I am requesting the same party to provide me with the pictures so it can posted here.Can you provide the pictures of those flats and pakka makan you are talking about and the proof that houses are given to Mumineen and yes I do have e jamaat card and I am in good standing with my membership in exclusive club of Dawoodi Bohras, if you have guts to post it on the web what I requested,what are you afraid of ,Taha BS is there to protect you as per Khatarnak54 :lol: . BTW what happened to your guru maharaj Adam and side kick Progticide

Here is your post where you even denied of people living in poverty which was refuted by Bohraji. No one enjoys( except of course Kothari Goons) of people suffering from poverty and humiliation.
@ Bohraji
Hey Bohraji , Please dont beat drums if u dont know anything about Ahmedabad .Not a single mumiin lives near Moulaai Aadam Saaheb Dargaah near Big Bazaar as u claim . So no question of filthy dirty surroundingand all rubbish things you wrote. Dont spread lies.
The place u mentioned Eiit Wada is in Saraspur where our main roza is situated ,in that area there are pakka makaans of mumineens and they are much well to do . There are also two flats in that area where mumineen are living happily one flat is named as Burhani Appartments . Infact houses are given to mumineen by jamaats in places like Kalupur Qutbi Mohalla , Mowalaai Dawood saab dargah complex , Moulaai Yusufi Tayyabji complex Gomtipur .
To add, whole Ahmedabad is benefitted by Thaali system .
So please dont spread lies , enquire before you write anything .

PS - I am from Ahmedabad and presently living .
murtaza2152

sbm that was not my post its of one of the other member of the forum that is murtaza2152 and i dont know much about the ahmedabad coz less visit over there
and about helping the poor mumineen bhai and ben we do it on our way (not in big scale) it might be in ahmedabad or in our city help is help
and about flats or pakka makkan if you want to know go and contact the person incharge there and in many cities the flats been allotted to mumineen and some are in still in constructing phase and about my city they are been in constructing phase

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 am

Dear Murtaza Bhai VDS,
kaash tame aa vaat,Saifee mahal na residents ne batvi hoti:Yahaan to badhhaa jane che.

"Gharib Mumineen ney Maddad Karva Waste aney Khuda naa samney aey mooti nemaat chey[/quote]
SBM pan badha logo na samne aa khe vo k hme logo garib mumineen ni madad kariye che...ye pan Khuda ne pasand nathi....JAMNA HATH SI KHER NA KAMM KARE TE PAN DAABA HATH NE KHABAR NA PADE"[/quote]

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:27 am

Nalwala bhai
" Patthar se na maaro is diwaane ko "

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:52 am

Dear Murtaza Bhai VDS,
Salaam Alaikum.
It is very goood that you are a member of the Shabaab and are helping for the cause of the poor and needy,and we all know that God will reward you for that.At one place you mean that help is good from any one and then you claim that SBM is showing off!It is simply not true it is our establishment that shows off! And I know you agree with that even if you would not admit publicly.
Yes as you said "Many" pucca makaans have been made and allocated.But let us talk numbers here.How much is "MANY". Even in Ahmedabad,flats have been made and allocated.but that is not just enough.Why not put a number.When Badri Mahal can store all data including as to which mumins house has a carpet or not (This is true as I had to fill a form 5 years ago giving such details as well) then why dont they publish details of the numbers of houses that have been built and given free?
They collect billions,spend a few millions and make a hue and cry about it. I have written to the donors in a PM that one of our recepients,very reluctantly told us as to anything else was needed.The person said that the children long for a Mala's fruit jam which they were no longer able to afford.Imagine this.it would have been OK for such poverty to exist but the fact is that when Sayedna stays at someones house then strawberries have to be flown in from LONDON! This is just one of the requirements and this is ture and I will swear on it.Just ask the one of hosts of one of the makaams of sayedna and they will tell you very proudly as to how different things are specially sought.Even the washing machine has to be front loading!
Is not a simple breakfast of honey or Indian fruits or eggs good enough?
They shout about the simple lives of Ahle bait and their luxuries would even put yazeed to shame.The only thing they dont indulge in is perhaps liquor and girls.SBM has already proven that 9 % interst offered by Bombay Paints with the resident Shaazada of Saifee mahal as being one of the owners.So interest is halaal as long as they deal with it.Ambassador Hotel was serving liquor and we all know who owned it!
Wake up Murtaza Bhai, See around.If we want then the poverty amongst our community brtehren can be eliminated in a single day only if the kothar parts with a tiny fraction of their hoarded money.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm

anajmi wrote:

tho Baap ka Che?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:31 pm

shabbir4u wrote:anajmi wrote:
Syedina TUS paase Rolls Royce che, Bentley che, Merc che.
Tamara Progressive paase su che?

tho Baap ka Che?
Baap Aasman ma chhe je badhu joi rahiyo chhe !

confused_mumin

Unread post by confused_mumin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Can u pls elaborate more on that bombay paints & ambassador hotel issue.never heard about it & would appreciate if u guys can educate me on the same.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

confused_mumin wrote:Can u pls elaborate more on that bombay paints & ambassador hotel issue.never heard about it & would appreciate if u guys can educate me on the same.
see the following
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... nts#p74421
see the second name under directors "Shri Y A Ezuddin"

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 am

Dear confused_mumin ,
Salaam Alikum.
There are a few bad apples as there are in every community,But surprisingly all have come together for the cause of uplifment of the poor in our society.