Moejiza

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fearAllah

Moejiza

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Moejiza Zikr

Following interview of Mulla Huzefabhai Laheri, Dubai,

As a member of the Burhani Guards Committee I was on a 24-hour duty outside the daarul imaarat during Huzurala’s 58-day ashara Dubai visit, hijri 1425.

On 1 Safar morning when Aqa Maula had gone to the Sharjah masjid for a khushi ni majlis, two BG members were outside the daarul imaarat in Dubai and another two were attending to food arrangements. Suddenly, Mudarbhaisaab informed us that Maula would be returning in 15 minutes. We requested for an opportunity for talakki; he consented. When Maula arrived, Janab Kinanabhaisaab alighted from the car, did talakki followed by Mudarbhaisaab, three BG members and myself. I did the talakki from the bungalow gate till the lift inside. In that brief minute, I told Maula about all (!) my financial difficulties. Maula did not say a word; he looked at me and went inside.

That night I had a dream in which I saw Maula in the qadambosi bethak on the second floor of the Najmi Hall (facing daarul imaarat inside the Burhani Masjid complex). I saw myself placed as a volunteer on the left of Maula. Maula looked at me and indicated I perform the qadambosi. Since I did not have any money, another BG member handed me an envelope. When I kissed Maula’s hand, he merely said ‘Raqam kum chhey.’ Then the dream faded.

On the next evening while Maula was returning from a ziyafat, I submitted my arzi of the dream sequence. When Maula passed me, he did not even look at the arzi that had been written on the paper; he directly asked if I had got remaining amount.

Janab Kinanabhaisaab advised me to do salaam of Dh 52. The following day, Huzurala, while returning from ziyafat, asked again: ‘Raqam laya chhey?’ This time I said ‘Jee, Maula’ and he extended his hand and I received the sharaf of qadambosi while he was walking towards the bungalow.

The amazing thing is that all my difficulties gradually disappeared. I prospered remarkably within a short period and sent 10 mumineen for Kerbala ziyarat and purchased properties in India.

And all it took was one qadambosi!

--
May Allah Grant Our Beloved Aqa Moula Tus a Very Long,Healthy and Prosperous Life Till the Day of Qayamat,and as Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA once Said Praying for Aqa Moula Tus May Not Even His Nail Feel Pain Ameen,Ameen...

fearAllah

Re: Moejiza

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 pm

New tactic to make burhani bohras put hefty amounts in the salaam covers

Bloody mafatyas!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:35 pm

fearAllah wrote:Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA once Said Praying for Aqa Moula Tus May Not Even His Nail Feel Pain Ameen,Ameen...
Alas !! The prayers of the late 51st dai have gone in vain ! The present condition of the dai clearly shows that he is suffering from all sorts of pain at all the possible places.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:13 am

I am coping two paragraphs of an article published in reputed Gujarati Magazine by Gunvant Shah, without any comments.

ટીવીની ચેનલો પર નિરમલબાબાનો દરબાર બતાવવામાં આવે છે. હજી સુધી એક પણ ભકત એવો જોવા ન મળ્યો જેને કહ્યું હોય: બાબા તમારી કૃપા છતાં મારું કામ ન થયું. દેશની મોંઘવારી અને બાબાની ઘરાકી ઘટવાનું નામ નથી લેતી. દેશનો સરેરાસ આમ આદમી સ્વભાવે માગણિયો છે.એ સાધુ જેવા જણાતા બદમાસ માણસ પાસે ક઼પાની ભીખ માગે છે. અંધ શ્રધ્ધામાં ઓગળી ગયેલી મૂરખતા કાયમ છે ત્યાં સુધી આપણા દેશની બચરવાળ ગરીબીને નિરાંત છે. અનેક બનાવટી બાવાઓ અને ભ઼ષ્ટાચાર વચ્ચેનો સુમેળ ભણેલા-ગણેલા લોકોના જીવનમાં પ઼ગટ થાય ત્યારે એક પ઼શ્ર ખૂબ પજવે છે. શિક્ષણ આટલું લાચાર હોઇ શકે? રેશનલિસ્ટો સાવ સાચા છે.

જો નિરમલબાબા હાથ ઉંચો કરીને આશીવાઁદ આપે તો શું પ઼ાપ્ત ન થાય? કોઇને પ઼મોશન મલે છે. કોઇનું બાળક મૃત્યના મુખમાંથી પાછું ફરે છે. કોઇને કોલેજમાં પ્રવેશ મલી જાય છે. ટૂંકમાં, બધાં જે દુઃખોની એક દવા છે અને એ છે નિરમલબાબાની કૃપા.

નિરમલબાબા ધીર-ગંભીર રિતે શું વિચારે છે તે વાંચો.

હે ભક્તજનો!
મારા આશીર્વાદ તમારી સાથેજ છે.
તમારી મૂરખતા જ મારી ઘરાકીને ટકાવી રાખેછે.
આ દેશમાં લોકતંત્ર છે કૈ નહીં
એની ખબર નથી પરંતુ
મુરખતંત્ર અવશ્ય છે. તમારા સૌનું કલ્યાણ હો!

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:33 am

you did not have to go through the red tape of mudirsaheb or kinan bhaisaheb or burhani guards or had to bribe the moula with 52 dirhams. All you had to do was raise your hands to the one that created you , your Allah. Allah would have listened to your wishes without any intervention. It would have been one on one between you and your creator, no third person would know your inner wishes. And Allah in his wisdom may have blessed you with not ten times or fifty two times but many, many many more times. weak persons do go to sooth sayers because of their weakness and zero confidence in their own self. Time will tell if this extra wealth was really your prosperity or your downfall. Many a rich people in this world take more medicines than food every day and cannot even get out of bed or drink a glass of water by themselves. The reason is that to guard this quick gotten worldly riches makes them sick and worried and worry leads to actions without thought.
it is sad that in your quest for worldly desires you have forgotten the creator and pleading to the created creature.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Stupid people go through a lot more pain,usually before their demise.Reap what you sow.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 am

fearAllah wrote:Moejiza Zikr

Following interview of Mulla Huzefabhai Laheri, Dubai,

As a member of the Burhani Guards Committee I was on a 24-hour duty outside the daarul imaarat during Huzurala’s 58-day ashara Dubai visit, hijri 1425.

On 1 Safar morning when Aqa Maula had gone to the Sharjah masjid for a khushi ni majlis, two BG members were outside the daarul imaarat in Dubai and another two were attending to food arrangements. Suddenly, Mudarbhaisaab informed us that Maula would be returning in 15 minutes. We requested for an opportunity for talakki; he consented. When Maula arrived, Janab Kinanabhaisaab alighted from the car, did talakki followed by Mudarbhaisaab, three BG members and myself. I did the talakki from the bungalow gate till the lift inside. In that brief minute, I told Maula about all (!) my financial difficulties. Maula did not say a word; he looked at me and went inside.

That night I had a dream in which I saw Maula in the qadambosi bethak on the second floor of the Najmi Hall (facing daarul imaarat inside the Burhani Masjid complex). I saw myself placed as a volunteer on the left of Maula. Maula looked at me and indicated I perform the qadambosi. Since I did not have any money, another BG member handed me an envelope. When I kissed Maula’s hand, he merely said ‘Raqam kum chhey.’ Then the dream faded.

On the next evening while Maula was returning from a ziyafat, I submitted my arzi of the dream sequence. When Maula passed me, he did not even look at the arzi that had been written on the paper; he directly asked if I had got remaining amount.

Janab Kinanabhaisaab advised me to do salaam of Dh 52. The following day, Huzurala, while returning from ziyafat, asked again: ‘Raqam laya chhey?’ This time I said ‘Jee, Maula’ and he extended his hand and I received the sharaf of qadambosi while he was walking towards the bungalow.

The amazing thing is that all my difficulties gradually disappeared. I prospered remarkably within a short period and sent 10 mumineen for Kerbala ziyarat and purchased properties in India.

And all it took was one qadambosi!

--
May Allah Grant Our Beloved Aqa Moula Tus a Very Long,Healthy and Prosperous Life Till the Day of Qayamat,and as Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA once Said Praying for Aqa Moula Tus May Not Even His Nail Feel Pain Ameen,Ameen...
I can not understand that is this a mojiza or a deal?What should one get when he met with a spiritual master? spirituality or materialistic worth.I had never met any dawoodi bohara men or women who told me that my thoughts are completely change after divine touch of a maulla.After qadambosi i have more concentration in namaj & i feel some divine power in my heart .
Haq thi vadhare lesh amare na joiye
haq hoy te aapo vadhare na joiye

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 am

mullahs fall back on God to justify their greed. The weak get into this trap because of their greed. give me 52 and you will get 5200.
and the more you give me the better because you will have multiplied this52 times. It is a con game. That is the reason for these ziafats and heavy salams . The weak are brainwashed into the ideology that it is going to come back to them multiplied 52 times. The bohras are not given time to think how they acquired the first 52 to do salam in the first place.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:35 am

When ever they show Las Vegas commercial,people are winning big time.Moula is the same commercial for Dawoodi Bohras.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:18 am

Hi Readers

I have learnt this hearsay from known sources. Back in the year 2002-2003 there was a hype of a mojiza that Face of Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin doing tasbi was being visible in the Full Moon.

Any confirmations or correction in the story above.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:54 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi Readers

I have learnt this hearsay from known sources. Back in the year 2002-2003 there was a hype of a mojiza that Face of Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin doing tasbi was being visible in the Full Moon.

Any confirmations or correction in the story above.

Why are you talking of something that happened 10 years ago?

Stop being foolish and dont believe in such silly rumours.

dbreform

Unread post by dbreform » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Yes.. I heard the same. They made mistake at that time. They should have mentioned Sun instead of moon, with a statement that only true momin/momina who have Valayat for Aqa Maula in their heart can see the face in Sun. The next day..
the so called true momin/momina to other: Did you happen to see Aqa Maula in sun?
2nd (not sure what to answer): yes, I saw a noorani face, which as brighter than sun shine.
1st (confused): yeh.. I saw the same.
both togather: Khuda apna bawa ni umar qayamat na din lag daraz ne daraz karjo..!!

I have heard from somebody (who supplies groceries to Saifee Mahal) that they use tonic imported from Dubai which makes their face glow (the so called divine Noor). and the cost of that is approximately 1500 INR for 1 ml. Anyone has any clue on this?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:53 pm

I saw the face of Christian Bale in the Sun and the Moon because I am a true fan of batman.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:41 am

ahmedplumber wrote:Why are you talking of something that happened 10 years ago?
Hi AP

I m glad you acknowledged it as a silly rumour and not truth ! say this to an abde and they will fume at you for calling the mojiza a rumour ! now lets figure what is being foolish ?? To beleive or not to beleive !

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:50 am

humanbeing wrote:
ahmedplumber wrote:Why are you talking of something that happened 10 years ago?
Hi AP

I m glad you acknowledged it as a silly rumour and not truth ! say this to an abde and they will fume at you for calling the mojiza a rumour ! now lets figure what is being foolish ?? To beleive or not to beleive !

Dude, hard as may seem for you to swallow, most abdes discounted this as a silly rumour.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:18 pm

My name is Mulla Mustafa Shk. Jivanjee Haamid, from Nairobi Kenya.
My Son Husain has a hole in his heart since birth. We took him to India when he was 9 months old, but the doctor said there was a good chance for the hole to close by itself, and asked us to wait for 5 years. After 5 years we got him checked again and presented the report to the doctor who had accompanied Aqa Maula (TUS) visit to Nairobi. The doctor took him to Maula(TUS) and said that Aqa Maula had prayed for my son, and there was nothing to worry, and that he is fine. When he was 11 years old, he became blue, and after doing the echo test, the doctor advised us that the hole had grown bigger to 25mm from 8mm. The kid had severe pulmonary pressure and that it was impossible to operate on him. However after doing Arzi to Aqa Maula, we were told to take him to India for treatment.
In India, after many frustrations and showing him to over 10 doctors, we finally found Dr. Bhattacharyya who agreed to operate on him despite the difficulties. After raza and doa of Aqa Maula (TUS) the operation was performed at Nanavati Hospital in the year 2003, and was very successfull. It was a miracle, as the boy stayed only for a forthnight in the hospital and was fit to go home. After 8 years the hole has opened up again, and the last echo showed it to be 6mm size with severe pulmonary hypertention and reverse shunt. It is now almost two years he has been surviving with the hole, but his life is deteriorating. He cannot make any effort, gets tired quickly, and is now suffering from low blood pressure. Gets dizzy and falls down and hurts himself almost daily.

During Ali Qadar Maula's (TUS) visit to Kenya recently we did Arzi once again, and were given permission to go for Heart and Lungs transplant. We were asked to contact Dr. Bahrainwalla in Mumbai.
We are urgently looking for a heart and lungs transplant donor from East Africa or India, and request all mumineen who will read this message to assist in spreading it to their contacts, friends and relatives so that a donor can be located.
Hoping for your assistance.

Shukran
Wassalaam
Abde Syedna (TUS)
Mustafa Shk. Jivanjee Haamid
E-Jamaat No. 2033211*
Cell: +254 733 91**92 or +254 724 9**184
Email: haamid.mustafa@...
Nairobi, Kenya.
It is amazing that despite so many DUAS of Aqa Moula and Raza, the child is suffering (read the Block sentences), Seems this person did not give enough BIG FAT ENVELOPE
to Syedna to do proper DUA for him
Let us see how Adam-Progticide-LH and other blind Abde defend this failed Mojiza of Aqa Moula I wonder if this guy can ask for his money back for the title of Mulla and Shaikh and all other Najwas while doing Arz.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:31 pm

It would have been a Mojiza if Noah missed the boat.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:37 pm

So we have raza to receive transplants but not give organ donations How is that fair ?

I feel Sorry for the family that asked for raza , at if muffy would have declined ?

How can he send an email asking for a transplant donor to volunteer, if I was in Kenya and agreed will I take a one way ticket, if the guy knows something about transplant heart, it is usually from accident victims. I question authenticity or intention of this message

Organ transplants are highly regulated and hope he is taking instructions from the right people how to go about solving his issues

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:48 am

SBM wrote:Let us see how Adam-Progticide-LH and other blind Abde defend this failed Mojiza of Aqa Moula I wonder if this guy can ask for his money back for the title of Mulla and Shaikh and all other Najwas while doing Arz.
Do you think that these kotharies will response this thread! If they then they will be exposed as crook who create the stories and the dumb brains excepts as moziza.