Where we are going....?????

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Rabeha Solar

Re: Where we are going....?????

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 am

Warrior72 wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote:so what do they do if u decline to join there protests?

They will do nothing, but if may be they will start movement against me than where i will go?????
:(
SO IN SHORT REFORMIST THREATEN PEOPLE TO JOIN PROTESTS :cry:

HOW LIBERAL IS THAT? :cry:

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 am

Warrior 72,
I'm from Udaipur and know the ground realities, so please do try to make a meal out of who's suffering more. You say you're are prepared to fight for the next 100 years but you do not know what you're fighting for. That is why I said you're a half-baked reformist, and there are many like you. One of the basic things we're fighting for is the control and ownership of our community properties - masjids, jamatkhana etc. These properties belong to the jamat, to the people - we are the real owners not the Dai. And we don't "merely" use them - they are essential to our daily social and religious life.
Regarding Luqmanj dargah renovation, the problem is that the renovation was done beyond the mutually agreed mandate. Another problem is that they have made this place pretty and touristy to promote ziarat tourism, but in doing so they have used up all the open spaces and built a patchwork of gardens. This dargah is a central place in our mohalla for people to gather on all kinds of occasions, and now they have taken away that public space from us. So the protest is about these matters - the illegal renovation and depriving us of our public space. When you don't know why you are asked to join a protest, then for god's sake ask. You've the right to ask. We don't force anyone to do anything, if we did we would have thousands of us participating in every protest rally. And "movement against me" - what is wrong with you?
You're right, being reformist does not mean we forget about our religion and shariyat. But who is responsible for this. Religion and shariyat is not the movement's responsibility. All our masjids holds prayers three times a day, all religious occasions are observed, majlises are held, every Bohra tradition and event is followed. We've trained and knowledgeable alims and vaezeens. We run deeni and urdu/arabic classes. Nobody is stopping you from taking part in all these activities. Don't come here and complain like a fool.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:58 am

This thread is hilarious. The only thread on the forum where only anajmi has come out looking like a sane person.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 am

so humsafar u agree there are problems with reformists? and things are not so good as u and others portrait here :)

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:26 am

and you call yourself a warrior; what a fool. some one like rubber solo can sway the very freedom that you are sacrificing for. look around you . see how these so called priests are living lavish life styles at your cost and look at yourself. you can do a lot better without them. they are confusing you. you are on the right path. kick these so called mullas and bhaisahebs out of your life and you will be happy you took the courage to do it.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:29 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:so humsafar u agree there are problems with reformists? and things are not so good as u and others portrait here :)
And you agree that poverty in Dawoodi Bohra does exists while Malek Ul Chuster and other Kotharis enjoy sumptuous Ziyafaats if only they would give 5% of their salaam and Najwaas to the poor in Ahmedabad and other places there will be NO POOR AMONG DBs oh but these Kothari Goons are creating poverty by taking hefty wajebaats and Najwaas so you see we are in this CHAKKAR going in circles of poverty and creating a ROYAL CLASS of GOONS

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 am

profastian wrote:This thread is hilarious. The only thread on the forum where only anajmi has come out looking like a sane person.
Faustian, do not discount the utter pointlessness of your own post here. It is worse than hilarious.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:so humsafar u agree there are problems with reformists? and things are not so good as u and others portrait here :)
Dear Rabeha,
Please shine some of your solar in that dark place where the slogan "LONG LIVE SYEDNA MUHAMMED BURHANUDDIN(TUS)" comes from.
Don't worry about the problems of reformists, your time and devotion to Aqa Mola will be better served by helping the poor Bohras of Ahemdabad.

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Humsafar wrote:Warrior 72,
I'm from Udaipur and know the ground realities, so please do try to make a meal out of who's suffering more. You say you're are prepared to fight for the next 100 years but you do not know what you're fighting for. That is why I said you're a half-baked reformist, and there are many like you. One of the basic things we're fighting for is the control and ownership of our community properties - masjids, jamatkhana etc. These properties belong to the jamat, to the people - we are the real owners not the Dai. And we don't "merely" use them - they are essential to our daily social and religious life.
Humsafar....you don't know the meaning of Humsafar you are saying that ask if you don't know anything than OK mail me your contact no. I will definitely call you to ask my queries brother i don't know you are of which age but by my experience and by your words i feel like you are still so young to judge all this things to just post and know your so called ground reality you can't figure it out the real war and fight between abdes and us. the problem is this only whenever we start asking question people like you starting shouting on us and abusing on us so because of that we can't take one step ahead to ask something on publically. I am damn sure if i will open my identity you will directly come to my home or send some goons to end up my life dear. But I have that much guts to ask you the remaining doubts which I think you can clear it thoroughly as you have wast knowledge about reform and orthos. Dear Little John come to the world of reality if you are running behind the Seat then its OK, I can understand if not than brother this is not the realistic story which you are narrating in front of thousands of other people.
Open the book which you have learnt or read of Islam where its written if some one want to Renovate / decorate or come to the Dargah or Mosque we will stop them to come, I think no where its mentioned if its like that than ok what you are saying is correct. But 100's of people are coming for Ziarat of our mola and you want to stop them. Shame on us if we do so......Outside of dargah Jiva bhaisahab Turbat was damaged for long 6-7 months as we put stay on that to renovate.......if we can contribute to this renovation project it would be a better slap for abdes that we are still alive but we showed our negative face. You can go and ask Mr.Anis Miyaji that came to you personally by this proposal to give half amount of renovation for dargah but no body listened to me he ignored me like a hell. Anyways you will realise this thing when your son will be of 17-18 and he will start questioning you....when you will suffer the mental stress youngistan will have two face here or there you are here and some are there, so no point in this.
And by the way never think and speak this that these all properties belongs to us its the best that we are taking care and we are maintaining and gaining Sawaab from it, else it belongs to Dai only...what so ever is condition whether we believe in him or not but this is the bitter truth which we ill never accept.... Don't be the part of Saiyaat do something where we can get Hasanaat like Feeding poor and doing cleaning of Masjid and be the part of all good deeds without making any difference between us and abdes........some things are beyond religion.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Warrior 72,
Boy you know how to ramble. You used so many words and practically said nothing. I'm still not sure what is your problem. I told you why we are protesting about the dargah. Nothing wrong with renovation - but what is wrong is the way they did it and the agenda behind it.
And if you think the properties belong to the Dai then why are you even a reformist, and what are you going to fight about for next 100 years? Also please tell how is the Dai owner of community properties?

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:49 pm

gubbar solo, stop your hypocrisy. you and your likes are fox in sheeps clothing.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Humsafar wrote:
Dear Rabeha,
Please shine some of your solar in that dark place where the slogan "LONG LIVE SYEDNA MUHAMMED BURHANUDDIN(TUS)" comes from.
Don't worry about the problems of reformists, your time and devotion to Aqa Mola will be better served by helping the poor Bohras of Ahemdabad.
why just Ahmedabad? do u even know HOW much mola(tus) and other momeenin help world wide?

u think distributing some milk packets and pencils is enough help done by these few members?

LONG LIVE SYEDNA MUHAMMED BURHANUDDIN(TUS)

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 pm

this thread should be pinned up :D this is the actual truth about reformist movement, people should take lesson from warriors life,

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:00 am

Boy you know how to ramble. You used so many words and practically said nothing. I'm still not sure what is your problem. I told you why we are protesting about the dargah. Nothing wrong with renovation - but what is wrong is the way they did it and the agenda behind it.
And if you think the properties belong to the Dai then why are you even a reformist, and what are you going to fight about for next 100 years? Also please tell how is the Dai owner of community properties?

Ok Uncle i know how to ramble don't you have any other word in your dictionary. Do you know anything about Waqf Board and there laws & Policy?
And if you think in a pessimist way then for sure always you will see some agenda behind everything....what i feel is renovation is going everywhere like all dargahs in India and world. And if it goes in udaipur whats the deal......And this is our Dargah not a Community Hall or A Ground where we need to gather all the time. Just think before you speak. Just for you sake we will or other will not accept whatever you say. And by the way i asked you to contact Mr. Miyaji have you done that? And where is your contact no. let us talk face to face. Even people like me will also join as you say people like you should go.....bla bla bla...... And if we can't renovate that definitely we don't have right to stop them also. I am ready to pay for other renovation work. Are you ready? You will say No......Because collecting money is Abdes work but not reformist this is the thinking and that what i am telling reformist doesn't mean that we will 100% work or do against of or reciprocal of Abdes......Just difference is that we are against of internal constitution, Understood. And people like you have taken our movement to another direction with so called reforms and motives which is thoroughly wrong.
Reformist is not about properties what the hell you are talking about you jerk...... you are saying that we are fighting for properties and Dai is not the owner he is owner indeed not from today from 100's of years. We don't have any problem with Dai, only with constitution.... Who are you to decide this properties belongs to whom......Still telling you being reformist doesn't mean that we will sell our soul to so called leaders and there reforms. We are bohras and were Bohras and will be Bohras under Dawoodi which means ......... you are smart guy you do understand what i mean?
Long Live Bohra Youth
I told you you won't be able to understand lets come to my age than feel the pain.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:06 am

I am damn sure if i will
open my identity you will directly come to my
home or send some goons to end up my life dear.
Is this is the real face of the proggies goons , killing there own brothers
Outside of
dargah Jiva bhaisahab Turbat was damaged for
long 6-7 months as we put stay on that to
renovate. but no
body listened to me he ignored me like a hell.
Shame on you proggies , either than wasting your money in silly reform moment you should go and do some worthfull things

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:07 am

whan your own so called movement has so much problem that u have to threaten them to protest against dawoodi bohras, why do u bother with our matters, first clear your own house.......

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 am

Admin shud pin up this thread in order to solve there own reform problems.....reformists are in terrible pain and agony :(

reformists in udaipur are tortured and threaten by there leaders to take part in reform protests

Warrior72

Being Reformist !!!!

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:25 am

Dear All
As I am new to this Blog i have read almost 75% of the threads in these many days. After reading it i am so surprised and shocked that is this reform we belongs too. When we started our movement we had a vision of better future bright future and trust worthy life ahead with full of faith and believes. We walked together to change the constitution of Our Own Daawat but time has passed and we seperated from Daawat. When we started the movement no body said or had this particular thinking that we will get separated or leave Daawat. We decided to change it according to our believes and Shariyat, As it became the drama and stage of Kothar. Why we left our shariyat and our culture?
But we left our own Dai then some body taught us that this Dai is not real its just fiction made up by their own..... We believe till 47 only if its so then why we are always engaged in same activities which they are doing we should boycott all these bull shits what they are doing. Either be united or We should make our Own Empire of Culture and believes, No one is stopping us to do this.
Whatever they do we have problems as i have experienced practically as well as from this blog around the world we are sitting and we speak about what Abdes are doing..............put shit on them. Why are giving more importance to them....they are getting publicity because of us. No body knows us because we are behind them. We should make our own identity we we can't be with them........Whats wrong with us?
We are in big population approx 5000 we can't achieve something i believe we can.........
I need some good and useful suggestion......People like barking dogs (Abdes) sit on your shit with your dirty Ass don't interrupt us.....
Long Live Bohra Youth.

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:29 am

Mr. Raheba Solar..... Just stay out of our matter you go and take care of your own community which is running by some so called abdes.
I am happy here and this the platform where i can talk freely. I still believe in Dai and Daawat but not in your system which is fully corrupted.
Thanks for your yesterdays advice but no thanks i am not interested in your help. If i need to take step i will directly go to Dai Zaman for Isteqfaar.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:44 am

aliabbas_aa wrote: 3.Goto a Sunnah mosque which does not indulge in graveworship, chanting "ya rasullalah" and pray there.
Ahlus sunnah believes in tawassul. Majority of Muslims - Sunnis and Shia do! Wahhabis are vociferously hated by majority of Ahlus Sunnah.

Don't try to call yourself Ahlus Sunnah. Wahhabism is different from Sunni'ism. Wahhabism is a recent cult.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:06 am

Warrior72 wrote:Mr. Raheba Solar..... Just stay out of our matter you go and take care of your own community which is running by some so called abdes.
I am happy here and this the platform where i can talk freely. I still believe in Dai and Daawat but not in your system which is fully corrupted.
Thanks for your yesterdays advice but no thanks i am not interested in your help. If i need to take step i will directly go to Dai Zaman for Isteqfaar.
Warrior72,

Though you dont convince me to be a reformist but i will toe your line and will give you benefit of doubt.

So you believe that for Isteqfar you will need to go to Dai. thats good and some progress as Humsafar wants us to believe that its the other way round and Dai should be saying sorry.
You mentioned that you believe in Dai and Dawat (which is the official position of progs) but not in the system so wouldnt it be nice to come back to dawat and help improve the system instead of sitting outside and just pointing mistakes. By your posts its clear that issues with Progs are more severe as their is identity crisis, religiously and culturally. You have still got the choice and what i know about Udaipur is that their are no issues in people coming back to dawat and the process is as simple as visiting the local aamil and informing him.

Rabeha Solar

Re: Being Reformist !!!!

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:40 am

good thought just remain happy with what u have chose and forget about other things...

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:50 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:good thought just remain happy with what u have chose and forget about other things...
If i could sit happily than why i am here with all my mental and physical pain and strain. You should not enjoy this you should do something for us if you really care for us. Thousands of us are lying here with without any assistance and help. These people are riding us as sheep or Donkeys. Our condition is like "Dhobi ka kutta na Ghar ka na Ghat ka"........ but till what time we will suffer??

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:20 am

Warrier72, or a wily abde teenager in disguise :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 am

Warrior72 wrote:
Rabeha Solar wrote:good thought just remain happy with what u have chose and forget about other things...
If i could sit happily than why i am here with all my mental and physical pain and strain. You should not enjoy this you should do something for us if you really care for us. Thousands of us are lying here with without any assistance and help. These people are riding us as sheep or Donkeys. Our condition is like "Dhobi ka kutta na Ghar ka na Ghat ka"........ but till what time we will suffer??
so what do u want from dawoodi bohras?

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:40 am

warrior , rabeha are you both doing a syedna sponsored drama here?

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:48 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:warrior , rabeha are you both doing a syedna sponsored drama here?
I am the true reformist indeed. Problem is that some people are taking us to different direction for their own benefits and greed. So i want to convey message stop this double standard wither be with Abdes or leave them thoroughly no need to go behind them. Other thousands of Shia's & Sunni's are there in udaipur and in one world other than Bohras can't we make our connection with them? Can't we join them for our bright future?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:42 am

Warrior 72 is an abde troll. Anyone who uses Dai, Dawat and Isteqfaar in the same sentences and advocates Dai as owner of bohra properties cannot be a true reformist. And he talks about "constitution". What constitution are you talking about dude? And he suggests that we join shia/sunni and create our own "bright future". Not even a half-baked reformist would say such a thing. Please somebody tell him to do his homework first. Your game is up boy, you're way more incompetent than Khatarnak54.

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:37 am

Humsafar wrote:Warrior 72 is an abde troll. Anyone who uses Dai, Dawat and Isteqfaar in the same sentences and advocates Dai as owner of bohra properties cannot be a true reformist. And he talks about "constitution". What constitution are you talking about dude? And he suggests that we join shia/sunni and create our own "bright future". Not even a half-baked reformist would say such a thing. Please somebody tell him to do his homework first. Your game is up boy, you're way more incompetent than Khatarnak54.

Humsafar This ithe problem with your kind of People as i told you you won't understand. Words like Dai Dawat, Isteqfar is not creation of abdes its from begining boy lik eyou have never attended Aza majlis of Hussain A.S. if you had then you would not say like this..... Sheikh Ahmed Ali was also used to use such words so what you will call him? You can speak here only but not to our system which is going in a wrong direction. What has remain even for us in Bohra..... I go to Shia Majlis as we can't gather people for majlis in our moharram and along with me 100's of others are also coming..... this is the diplomacy we are having we will go everywhere but we won't accept that we are doing this and that...... Anyways if you think that i am abdes than its your problem not mine......If you remember i told you earlier if i will open my identity you will come directly to my home if you reside in Udaipur or you will send some goons to shut my mouth.....Dear think and make new changes to our refroms. People like you can change the world then who are these Abdes and Other politicians among us....... Still telling you if we want to fight we need to change or the things which is going on can't make any difference.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:52 am

What do you want to change? Be specific.