Where we are going....?????

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Warrior72

Re: Where we are going....?????

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks brother, Inshallah i will definitely take some action and do something as i have observed here on this platform if you want to say something different from either of Abdes or Of Reforms....you will be terminated as my Thread got deleted by Admin which is run by my own reformist brother.
Anyways need to find some solution can't breath in such diplomatic environment full of hypocritical and double standard. People like @ SBM & @ Humsafar already declared meas Abde as my statement is not matching with them...... so now for me there is no way left other than 3rd own way which i will only form not reform. And they are thinking i am doing time pass but they don't know actually what we are thinking and about to do with these Abdes,,,,,,,, Then these people will realize who we are A True reformist or same like them who will always make there seat hottier by there senseless comments all the day.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:25 am

Warrior72 wrote: my Thread got deleted by Admin which is run by my own reformist brother.
Your thread was not deleted but merged with this one.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:30 am

People like @ SBM & @ Humsafar already declared meas Abde as my statement is not matching with them..
Not only me and Humsafar but many members from Othro side even said the same thing go and re read the entire thread
Warrior72,
Though you dont convince me to be a reformist but i will toe your line and will give you benefit of doubt.
profastian on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:20 am
Warrier72, or a wily abde teenager in disguise :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Any Questions??????????????

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 am

SBM wrote:
Warrior72,
Though you dont convince me to be a reformist but i will toe your line and will give you benefit of doubt.

Yeah i do have question which i asked you earlier reply me on that.......
simply barking is easy but doing work is different perspective of life, Understood.
You can only compare one from other but you will not try to make New..... Which i want to make....so better sit here with Eagle eyes you will come to know soon..... what a reformist can do and what you cannot.... :oops:

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:16 pm

and all my posts were deleted!!
why !
please first keep your own house transparent and corruption free before pointing others!! I guess all bohras, former bohras have right to speak about this very important topic "where we are going" rather then putting our head in sand like an ostrich.

I request Admin brother to maintain openness and freedom of speech except for indecency, abuse etc
Hence PLZ reinstate my comments back
jazakallah khair

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:54 pm

aliabbas_aa wrote:and all my posts were deleted!!
why !
please first keep your own house transparent and corruption free before pointing others!! I guess all bohras, former bohras have right to speak about this very important topic "where we are going" rather then putting our head in sand like an ostrich.

I request Admin brother to maintain openness and freedom of speech except for indecency, abuse etc
Hence PLZ reinstate my comments back
jazakallah khair
We've warned you in private already and now you're forcing us to speak openly. We'll not allow this forum to be used as a wahabi/salafi propaganda tool. We are as open and free as we can be and allow discussion on all kinds of issues pertaining to Islam and Bohras but we'll draw the line when people like you use the site to do tablighi work. Please find some other avenue to find recruits for your mission. And please do not test our patience, don't mistake our tolerance for our weakness.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 am

Warrior72 wrote:the problem is this only whenever we start asking question people like you starting shouting on us and abusing on us so because of that we can't take one step ahead to ask something on publically
Such experience is familiar to those orthodox bohra who ask questions in sabaks. A closer example is also seen on this forum. Ask Questions on accountability and see how Kothari agents spew venom on answer seekers.
Warrior72 wrote:I am damn sure if i will open my identity you will directly come to my home or send some goons to end up my life dear
Are you really a reformist ! your experiences / opinions / fears are very similar to a struggling orthodox bohra seeking answers.
Warrior72 wrote:you are saying that we are fighting for properties and Dai is not the owner he is owner indeed not from today from 100's of years. We don't have any problem with Dai, only with constitution....
Whose constitution you have a problem with ? Reformist or Orthodox ?
Warrior72 wrote:But we left our own Dai then some body taught us that this Dai is not real its just fiction made up by their own..... We believe till 47 only if its so then why we are always engaged in same activities which they are doing we should boycott all these bull shits what they are doing.
Then what exactly are you missing out on ?
Warrior72 wrote:I am the true reformist indeed. Problem is that some people are taking us to different direction for their own benefits and greed. So i want to convey message stop this double standard wither be with Abdes or leave them thoroughly no need to go behind them. Other thousands of Shia's & Sunni's are there in udaipur and in one world other than Bohras can't we make our connection with them? Can't we join them for our bright future?
Go Ahead ! Who has stopped you ? you are free thinker decide for your self what you want do !
Warrior72 wrote:I go to Shia Majlis as we can't gather people for majlis in our moharram and along with me 100's of others are also coming
Thats good ! what is important is that you remember / commemorate Shahadat of Imam Hussain and learn from the events. Pay your respects and strive to live on strong principles Imam Hussain sacrificed for. Doesnt matter where you do it ! Shia Majlis, Ortho Majlis, Reformist Majlis or in solitude of your home !

What you wanna do gathering 100 or 1000 people ?
Warrior72 wrote:You can only compare one from other but you will not try to make New..... Which i want to make
What exactly is that ! Do you have some thoughts organized and care to share ! we all can learn from your new perspective.
Warrior72 wrote:Anyways you will realise this thing when your son will be of 17-18 and he will start questioning you....when you will suffer the mental stress youngistan will have two face here or there you are here and some are there, so no point in this.
You seem to be more confused about your religious and social orientation, then your son ! what exactly you want from everyone !! be it reformist ! Orthodox ! Non Bohra Muslims or even Non Muslims !!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Warrior 72, what changes do you want?

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:08 am

Humsafar wrote:Warrior 72, what changes do you want?
Our Mission
All is not well with our community

We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

We are Dawoodi Bohras, and are referred to as reformists or progressives because of our struggle to bring social reforms in the community. We accept the religious authority and staus of the Dai. What we challenge is the elaborate system of conrol and coercsion that has developed in the instituion of Dawat. In common parlance this bureucracy of the priestly class is calld the Kothar. Over the years the Kothar has assummed draconian powers, taxing and controlling Bohras from womb to tomb.

Above all lines are copied from this own site where its clearly written who we are and who we follow and whom we accepted...........So Mr. Humsafar first you say what you want to do with my community...... I want to change the system. First our own progressive system which your kind of people has modified, That's it.

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:00 am

taher saifuddin ne dhandho karwani ichchha hati ,
mohammed buehanuddin e achchho dhandho kidho,
ane muffu baba taiyaar dukaan par besi gaya .

bas etloj fundo chhe badhij waato no !

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Daio52. I like to light a M80 fire cracker up your Lungi.

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:29 am

Dawoodi52 wrote:
master.b00t wrote:taher saifuddin ne dhandho karwani ichchha hati ,
mohammed buehanuddin e achchho dhandho kidho,
ane muffu baba taiyaar dukaan par besi gaya .

bas etloj fundo chhe badhij waato no !

Well Said Master You can become Writer Director Editor....Wah Wah
You Punk full of Shit and Garbage.....For you only onething
Jahanumm ma hazaro saal jalse aapna dushman kahe chhe sagla qudsani Ghanu Jeewo Ghanu Jeewo...
Now Edit this line as worst as you can......Don't Mind.......haan Non Sense.......... :roll:
dawoodi52 aa one thing thij duniya ma badhu male chhe - aa badha kamaawa nahota gaya

aa one thing maatej tamara master quom pase indirectly pressure rakhi ne bhikh maangi ne badhu kare chhe.

aa one thing na hoy to tamara master ne mumbai ni bazar ma koi 1rs no maal pan na aape , koi ubha pan na rehwa de ,

one thing na hoy to !

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:34 am

see ! hw confuse n frustrate this dawoodi52 ! not enough level of their 'buddhi-shakti " intelligence quotient
aa badha babao par bharoso kari ne jivsho to aavaj buddhi vagar na thai ne rehsho kemke babao khud potej barabar nathi
pachhi tamne shu aapi shake ! "kuva ma hoy to aveda ma aave " ne !

SEE EVERY BODY HW CONFUSE N FRUSTRATE THIS ABDE ! NOT ABLE TO GIVE PROPER ANSWER BUT SHOWN HIS REAL FACE !

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:03 am

dawoodi bohra 51 52 53

to e pehle na dai o ? hmmm ... te ghana achchha hata ! teo ne laalach na hati !

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:40 am

Gareeb bimaar mumineen no free ilaaj karo

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 am

why ? beve maula ke hote huve poverty in our comunity ? why ?

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:12 am

master.b00t you really need to boot youself again

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:59 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:
seeker110 wrote:Daio52. I like to light a M80 fire cracker up your Lungi.

lungis are miya bhais dress code not dawoodi bohras
:wink:

Dear Rabeha Bhai,
Salaam Alaikum.
Lungi was worn by Mola Ali.When The Janab Amil Saheb reads about Mola Ali's Shahadat.The Bhai Saheb will mention that before leavin his house for the Fajr prayer, Mola Ali put on double lungis.When Mola Ali was struck by the sword on his head,he removed one lungi and tied it to his head as a bandage.
I remember ,upto the early eighties all the men wore lungi to the masjid for the namaaz.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:19 am

Even 51 dai and 52nd dai have picutures wearing lungis.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 am

[quote="Hussain_KSA"]Even 51 dai and 52nd dai have picutures wearing lungis.[/quote]
At Dawoodi,
The above statement by Hussain Bhai says it all.You have taken a jhuta Khuda na kasam.

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:59 am

bohraji wrote:[quote="Hussain_KSA"]Even 51 dai and 52nd dai have picutures wearing lungis.

At Dawoodi,
The above statement by Hussain Bhai says it all.You have taken a jhuta Khuda na kasam.[/quote][/quote]
bohraji better just concentrate on collecting pennys from these munafiqs, btw did u told those momeenin whome u help that this money is from enemies of huzur ala(tus)?

rethink

Unread post by rethink » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 am

Warrior72 wrote:As I am in Udaipur from last 49 years i have observed so many things which is good and bad in so many aspect.
I daily think of our movement that
What we are doing? :?
why we are doing? :?
We are fighting against whom? Your own Dai
Where our society and our children are going? :?
Whose behavior we are following? anyone & everyone except Dawoodi bohras
Whose foot step we are walking? anyone & everyone except Dawoodi bohras

BLAH BLAH BLAH .........
Gist :
Where we are going....?????
round & round trying to catch the tail

warrior

Unread post by warrior » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Warrior72,
Why the hell, did you have to choose the same screen-name as I ?" You are a disgrace!

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:23 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:master.b00t you really need to boot youself again
only in our small city about 150 ghar gharib chhe . !

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:33 pm

warrior wrote:Warrior72,
Why the hell, did you have to choose the same screen-name as I ?" You are a disgrace!
no actually he is honest and talking the facts.

Warrior72

Unread post by Warrior72 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:50 am

Admin,

Yeh Dawoodi52 kaun hai please delete his Account as he is harrasing us on Public Web page.

Long Live Bohra yuth

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 am

Warrior72 wrote:Admin,

Yeh Dawoodi52 kaun hai please delete his Account as he is harrasing us on Public Web page.

Long Live Bohra yuth
i am confused before you were ridiculing the Bohra Youth and asking everyone to come to Dawoodi Bohra under Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb and now you are singing Long Live Bohra Youth WHO ARE YOU'? A WOLF IN SHEEEP'S SKIN

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:40 am

Warrior72

You did not answer my queries ! anyhow, I m sorry if I came across rudely, but my questions are serious and it could help us all understand.

Please note, you may be discussing a personal state of mind, but for many readers on this forum it could be their dilemma too. So we can discuss it emphatically
Whose constitution you have a problem with ? Reformist or Orthodox ?
Warrior72 wrote:But we left our own Dai then some body taught us that this Dai is not real its just fiction made up by their own..... We believe till 47 only if its so then why we are always engaged in same activities which they are doing we should boycott all these bull shits what they are doing.
Then what exactly are you missing out on ?
Warrior72 wrote:I go to Shia Majlis as we can't gather people for majlis in our moharram and along with me 100's of others are also coming
Thats good ! what is important is that you remember / commemorate Shahadat of Imam Hussain and learn from the events. Pay your respects and strive to live on strong principles Imam Hussain sacrificed for. Doesnt matter where you do it ! Shia Majlis, Ortho Majlis, Reformist Majlis or in solitude of your home !

Why you want to gather 100 or 1000 people ?
Warrior72 wrote:You can only compare one from other but you will not try to make New..... Which i want to make
What exactly is that ! Do you have some thoughts organized and care to share ! we all can learn from your new perspective.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:59 am

Human being,
Are you hater of MOLA ?
Give straight answer,yes or no.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:53 am

NO