zeninfosys

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mnoorani

Re: zeninfosys

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:01 am

Mr. ANajmi,
This world is so full of sadness.It is privilege if some one is able to laugh because of me. This is the sawaab for me alone.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:03 am

mnoorani wrote:Mr. ANajmi,
This world is so full of sadness.It is privilege if some one is able to laugh because of me. This is the sawaab for me alone.
MNoorani a.k.a. Badrijanab a.k.a Doctor a.k.a. Mubarak,

Aapke bhaiyyon ne aapko phir dhokha de diya he.

Enough of your circus act. Now go back to the cage. Shooooo.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:44 am

Progticide,
Is me bhi hikmat hai.
Mere Mola ne apne bhai ,mazun ko africa me be izzat kiya aur unka dupatta le liya.Mola ne apne bhai ko surat me pitwaya,Woh bhi ek hikmat hai.Aaj bhi Mazun saheb Mola ke ghulam hai.Bhai ,bhai me aisa hota hai.yeh hamare Mola ne humko sikhaaya.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:02 am

Just like Warrior 72, mnoorani may be a mole from Kothari side to divert the attention about "POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD" exposed by Bohraji. That scheme was working very well and many well wishers from both side of spectrum had been participating with their heart and soul and their only purpose was to help people in need regardless of their allegiance. This became a sour point for Kothar because on this forum it was shown how Kothari Goons are enjoying Ziyaafaats while poor die hard ortho mumins had difficult time right under another Dai's dargah. They planted Dawoodi52, Rabeha Solar to discredit but miserable failed as we exposed that Rabeha is a lier.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am

SBM
Why dont you understand.
Our royal family is born for luxuries.They are our top priorities.Let the children of poor mumins go hungry and naked.But we must buy the most expensive attars available for our shahzaadas,these are the real princes.
So Mumins who are reading this.Please give more salaams and wajebaats ,we want Mola toave different Planes for his personal use.Please let the hungry beg .Too much food is not good.