if you have money you should help

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mnoorani

Re: if you have money you should help

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:51 am

You Profastian.
I am true beleiver of Mola.do not make fun of me. If you make fun of me,then it means that you are making fun of MOLA. Mola treats people like you in a correct manner. He will make you baraat and your wife will become mental. Even if you are a learned Mulla saaheb . Thanks to Rabeha Solar, I am able to get the below video through the link he provided,
You watch this video as a warning to yourself.Myself Mnoorani!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_OsbUqN ... re=related

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 am

mnoorani wrote:You Profastian.
I am true beleiver of Mola.do not make fun of me. If you make fun of me,then it means that you are making fun of MOLA. Mola treats people like you in a correct manner. He will make you baraat and your wife will become mental. Even if you are a learned Mulla saaheb . Thanks to Rabeha Solar, I am able to get the below video through the link he provided,
You watch this video as a warning to yourself.Myself Mnoorani!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_OsbUqN ... re=related
You Mnoorani,
I am true beleiver of Mola. Mola does not like Engineer. Engineer is you father. Engineer did not spank you when you were little.
Mola is not happy with engineer. Now you go to your father's house. Take a long and fat bamboo stick with you. Present your behind to your father.
Ask engineer to spank you. Mola will be happy with engineer. Mola will be happy with you. Then you will become true believer too. Also post video of your spanking on you tube. All true believers will see and be happy with you.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:14 am

Could we start using proper language.Ramadan is near.