either you believe in or you dont....

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mnoorani

Re: either you believe in or you dont....

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:02 am

You Trader,
You have written a good post.
You have mentioned Mola Ali. Mola Ali used to invite all hungry poeple to his house for dawaat, People would be able to eat and also be able to take tiffin if they had hungry at home. Both Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain would be at the gate to invite people in. They would feed all ,no questions asked about tribe or religion. But look at the ehsaan of our Mola, only sabeel paying bohras can come and eat.

Waakhir Dawaat me mola ko Bulana,Alhamdolillah he rabilla alamin

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:04 am

Trader wrote:there is a riwayat from imam Ali, in which a stranger came and told mola Ali(s), that i believe in you as a true successor of muhammed(s), and I have love for you in my heart, but I also have love for abu bakar,usman and umar, after hearing this mola Ali said, either u start seeing completely or either u become blind, there is no third way in ISLAM.
Could you please provide a reference for the riwayat. Thanks.

zulfikar123

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 am

Mr Trader,

I agree there is no thirs way in Islam. But bohraism is not about Islam. It is only about the 51/52 and now 53 Dai...who claims to be talking to dead people and their extended family. If abde follow islam, I afully agree with you.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:21 am

sixfeetunder wrote:
Trader wrote:there is a riwayat from imam Ali, in which a stranger came and told mola Ali(s), that i believe in you as a true successor of muhammed(s), and I have love for you in my heart, but I also have love for abu bakar,usman and umar, after hearing this mola Ali said, either u start seeing completely or either u become blind, there is no third way in ISLAM.
Could you please provide a reference for the riwayat. Thanks.
It's mentioned in Dawat History books. But since you don't follow them, below is the same caption (get it translated by your Proggy Aalims if you don't understand Arabic)
قال الإمام الصادق (ع): كذب من أدّعى محبّتنا ولم يتبرّأ من عدوّنا!!
* قال الفقيه ابن إدريس الحلّي (رضي الله عنه):
"مما استطرفناه من كتاب أنس العالم تصنيف الصفواني قال:
- روي أن رجلا قدم على أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام فقال له يا أمير المؤمنين أنا أحبك، وأحب فلانا، وسمى بعض أعدائه، فقال عليه السلام، أمّا الآن فأنت أعور، فأمّا أن تعمى وأمّا أن تُبصر.
Summary - Love for Imam and his enemy in the same heart can never be justified.

Salaam

Sajauddin_Bagwala

Unread post by Sajauddin_Bagwala » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 am

Adam wrote:
sixfeetunder wrote: Could you please provide a reference for the riwayat. Thanks.
It's mentioned in Dawat History books. But since you don't follow them, below is the same caption (get it translated by your Proggy Aalims if you don't understand Arabic)
قال الإمام الصادق (ع): كذب من أدّعى محبّتنا ولم يتبرّأ من عدوّنا!!
* قال الفقيه ابن إدريس الحلّي (رضي الله عنه):
"مما استطرفناه من كتاب أنس العالم تصنيف الصفواني قال:
- روي أن رجلا قدم على أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام فقال له يا أمير المؤمنين أنا أحبك، وأحب فلانا، وسمى بعض أعدائه، فقال عليه السلام، أمّا الآن فأنت أعور، فأمّا أن تعمى وأمّا أن تُبصر.
Summary - Love for Imam and his enemy in the same heart can never be justified.

Salaam
Adam bhai,

Burhanuddin sahab is enemy of Fatimi Ismaili Imam ,so we should not love Burhanuddin sahib, Remember, in the Burhanpur Dargah case Taher Saifuddin sahab claimed that Imam is only imagination and there is no Imam (mazallah).

Burhanuddin sahab and his family were caught smuggling and money laundering. Hubbul watan is the zuz of Imaan and Burhanuddin sahib smuggling and money laundering act are against "hubbul watan" so one should not love him. Isnt't it?

Sajauddin_Bagwala

Unread post by Sajauddin_Bagwala » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 am

Trader wrote:dont be hypocrite, chose friendship or enmity either one.....
We chose friendship, but then we see that Taher Saifuddin sahib is insulting our and your Fatimi Imam: by declaring in the court that Imam is not reality but Imagination! Now what to do?

Trader, your first loyalty is with Imam or Dai?

You must first chose Imam, and then Dai. And when you did that you see 51st false claims!!!

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 am

deleted
Last edited by progticide on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:58 am

Trader wrote:dont be hypocrite, chose friendship or enmity either one.....
This same goofy argument is used by hardcore Sunnis, when Shii'tes criticize certain sahabas.

A true friend will criticize you when it is your fault. Only an enemy will praise you all the time.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 am

mnoorani wrote:You Trader,
You have mentioned Mola Ali. Mola Ali used to invite all hungry poeple to his house for dawaat, People would be able to eat and also be able to take tiffin if they had hungry at home. Both Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain would be at the gate to invite people in. They would feed all ,no questions asked about tribe or religion. But look at the ehsaan of our Mola, only sabeel paying bohras can come and eat.

Well said mnoorani bhai, I agree with you again!

Apan sagla na upar moula nu beshumaar ehsaan che, He is capable of feeding the entire world population for free 24/7/365, with guess what??? Ofcourse...With his miraculous powers!! But he chooses not to do the same, ehma moula ni hikmat hase, ordinary people like us can never know. The great shahzaada huzaifa bhaisaheb died at an early age so that he could view the world's condition right from the top and advice accordingly ensuring all mumeneen attain jannat. Have you seen a bigger sacrifice than this one????

Whatever moula/mansoos/all family members including a just born... do,,,, they do for the community and we have no right to ask them, Who are we to ask?? Do we know the hikmat behind their action?

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 am

Sajauddin_Bagwala wrote: Adam bhai,

Burhanuddin sahab is enemy of Fatimi Ismaili Imam ,so we should not love Burhanuddin sahib, Remember, in the Burhanpur Dargah case Taher Saifuddin sahab claimed that Imam is only imagination and there is no Imam (mazallah).

Burhanuddin sahab and his family were caught smuggling and money laundering. Hubbul watan is the zuz of Imaan and Burhanuddin sahib smuggling and money laundering act are against "hubbul watan" so one should not love him. Isnt't it?
Mr. Mubarak a.k.a Sajauddin Bagwala a.k.a Doctor a.k.a. Badrijanab

Tere bhaiyyon ne tujhe phir dhoka de diya. Lekin tu itna besharam he ke baar baar pakde jaane ke baad bhi jootein khane ke liye phir aa jaata he.

Teri aur Shaitaan ki sifat ek jaisi he. Haqiqat mein tu Shaitaan hi he. Allah ki laanat ho tujh par.

Sajauddin_Bagwala

Unread post by Sajauddin_Bagwala » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 am

Trader wrote:
Sajauddin_Bagwala wrote: We chose friendship, but then we see that Taher Saifuddin sahib is insulting our and your Fatimi Imam: by declaring in the court that Imam is not reality but Imagination! Now what to do?

Trader, your first loyalty is with Imam or Dai?

You must first chose Imam, and then Dai. And when you did that you see 51st false claims!!!
first remove your statement from the mission section, then we shall continue, were our loyalty lays.
Mission statement or no mission statement, why Taher Saifuddin sahab in Burhanpur Dargah case stated there is no real Imam and Imam is imagination?

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 am

Trader wrote:
sixfeetunder wrote: This same goofy argument is used by hardcore Sunnis, when Shii'tes criticize certain sahabas.

A true friend will criticize you when it is your fault. Only an enemy will praise you all the time.
what are u? an ithna ashari right?

what is your business with dawoodi bohras?

u have chose ur destiny and ur Imamain, now go and do some mutahs and let bohra settle there own businesses.
Was that the best answer you could come up with?

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:20 am

Trader wrote:this is a common tactic followed on this forum, when ever main criminals are cornered, outcaste people jump in to save them.

in the very beginning of this thread I have mention this thread is for half bakked bohras, those who have already left bohra fold, shud have no business with bohrism.

we are right or we are wrong thats our business and thats our look out.
Once Syedna saahab declares that Bohraism has nothing to do with Islam, none of the out-caste people will bother.

Sajauddin_Bagwala

Unread post by Sajauddin_Bagwala » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:21 am

progticide wrote:
Sajauddin_Bagwala wrote: Adam bhai,

Tere bhaiyyon ne tujhe phir dhoka de diya. Lekin tu itna besharam he ke baar baar pakde jaane ke baad bhi jootein khane ke liye phir aa jaata he.

Teri aur Shaitaan ki sifat ek jaisi he. Haqiqat mein tu Shaitaan hi he. Allah ki laanat ho tujh par.
Frog_ki_site, sharaab pee kar aaya he kya!!!

Wise jhooth tere aaka Taher Saifuddin ne bola tha ki Fatimi Imam sirf imagination he reality nah. Kya tu tere aaka Taher Saifuddin ki is baat ko jhooth maanta he ya sahi?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 am

Trader wrote:this is a common tactic followed on this forum, when ever main criminals are cornered, outcaste people jump in to save them.

in the very beginning of this thread I have mention this thread is for half bakked bohras, those who have already left bohra fold, shud have no business with bohrism.

U are right trader! Who are they or anyone on this planet to meddle in our business? We bohras are unique, don't they realize this? For us, Islam is our dai!! There is nothing beyond him! The sad thing is... they are unable to see this? they are blind!

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:20 am

Trader wrote:every thing is correct with ithna ashari?

khomeini says ithna ashari can have sex with chicken, but only condition is, he shud not eat that chicken but sell to other village.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index ... pic=5406.0

ROFL, congrates u have chose a correct leader for ur self. :mrgreen:

but any ways thats not my business...... :roll:
I have read the link and I am amazed that you concluded that Ithna Asharis can have sex with chickens, as per Khomeini. Well, what was the name of the website quoted? councilofexmuslims.com! Wow! I thought you would quote the proper fatwa with references or at least the link would contain some verifiable reference. But Alas! I expected too much. If someone quotes you something about Prophet Muhammad from an Islamophobic website, without a reference, would you accept that?

It is common knowledge for any Muslim worth his salt that bestiality is prohibited in Islam and the meat of a sodomized animal is har'aam as well. You have shot yourself in the foot with this lame attempt to divert the topic.

mumtaznagori

Unread post by mumtaznagori » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:21 am

mnoorani wrote:You Trader,

Hey mnoorani , yeh Quraan sahreef ki Ayat mubarakah hai aur tu uss ayat sahreffa ki mazaaq kar raha hai , what a shame on you ? ek muslaman ho ke iss tarah ayat sahrifa ki mazaaq ???? Islaam and every muslim will not tolerate this type of fun . Syedna saheb aur unke followers ki mazaaq karte karte ab Allah aur Allah subhanahu ki Kitaab ki Ayat sharifa ki tauheen !!!! What a shame , Allah ka azaab nazil ho sakta hai.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:31 am

Trader wrote: to be honest ISLAM is all about submission and following leader without doubts, and specially ismailism is more about following an IMAM without a doubt.
This is right because the Prophets and divinely-appointed Imams are infallible.
Trader wrote:so when it comes down to dai mutlaq we are suppose to follow him unquiestionably and whole heatedly....

so either u respect syedna(tus) as a complete dai mutlaq or u leave him and find some other sect which suits you.
The Dai is not an infallible person as per fatimid literature, nor is he divinely appointed. He is a fallible human being. If you do not agree, please present your proofs.

zulfikar123

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:42 am

Admin,

Please delete the post of Mr Trader......

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:46 am

Sajauddin_Bagwala wrote:
progticide wrote:,

Frog_ki_site, sharaab pee kar aaya he kya!!!

Wise jhooth tere aaka Taher Saifuddin ne bola tha ki Fatimi Imam sirf imagination he reality nah. Kya tu tere aaka Taher Saifuddin ki is baat ko jhooth maanta he ya sahi?

Mubarak,

Tu woh gandi bimaari he jisse reformists bhi apne aapko bachana chahte he, isi liye baar baar tu jab bhi naye naam ke saath is forum par aata he, sab se pehle reformists hi tujhe nanga kar dete he aur teri pehchaan zaahir kar dete he.

Reformists bhi nahi chahte ke tera naapak aur shaitaani saaya unpar ya unke bachcho par pade.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:48 am

Trader wrote:sixfeetunder u are the one who is trying to divert topic, u are posting again and again in the subject which does not even have to do any thing with u.....and as far as khomeini is concern dont want to comment on him, coz its just not my business.

any ways I dont have to do any thing with him and his followers....now go and find some virigin for ur self and propose her for mutah( one night stand) ROFL

now please dont copy paste me how legal and halal mutah is :P
It has everything to do with me. I was born in a Bohra family and I chose the ithna-ashari path of Islam through my free-will bestowed by Allah (swt). As I said before, once Syedna declares that Bohraism has nothing to do with Islam, none of the 'Olaa musalmaan' will bother any more.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 am

Trader wrote:lagta hain tujhe english samajh nahi aati, beta jab tu bohra hain hi nahi to apni **** yaha kyu **** raha hani? (guys please excuse my language but seems this guy is not getting my point, so I have to make him understand in mumbai language)

this thread and this subject is for bohras who believes dai is rightly appointed and he is DAI mutlaq.(person with complete power and full permission from Imam uz zamaan) period
Would you attribute your foul language to the teachings of Syedna? If not, which slum do you belong to?

This is an open forum. You have no authority to frame rules for threads. Everyone is entitled to speak here.
Last edited by sixfeetunder on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 am

sixfeetunder wrote:

Once Syedna saahab declares that Bohraism has nothing to do with Islam, none of the out-caste people will bother.
Why, is Islam you personal property? Do you even know what Islam is and what a muslim is. What an imbecile

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 am

profastian
Why, is Islam you personal property? Do you even know what Islam is and what a muslim is. What an imbecile
A feet kissing, Grave worshipping imbecile calling other grave worshipper imbecile.
Quite ammusing

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 pm

That will not happen.
Mullas and politicians are on take.
So Agakhan and Burhnuddin will rule.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 pm

sixfeetunder wrote:

I agree!