Urgent! To all DBs on the forum

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
progticide

Urgent! To all DBs on the forum

Unread post by progticide » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:30 am

To all DBs on this forum,

Be careful and cautious if you receive any PM from another DB on this forum asking you to visit any particular link or filesharing site.

Avoid using PMs to communicate personal information with each other since the PMs can be read and accessed by others. I have received some PMs from Adam's account recommending some link to be visited, however, I have yet not received any confirmation from Adam whether he has sent me such PMs.

This could be an over-reaction, but there seems to be something fishy about this whole matter. So be careful.

Adam,
My post to you on the zakat thread started by you has also been removed. Dont know if you managed to read that post before being removed. If you have sent me the PMs, then kindly check your gmail account and reply to my mail.

Admin,
Why did you remove my post to Adam? What was so abusive or derogatory in that one-liner? Or is it a deliberate attempt by someone to sabotage our line of communication
?

Admin

Re: Urgent! To all DBs on the forum

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:23 am

We don't think it is possible to send PM's from someone else's account - unless that person has two accounts and impersonates as the other.
PMs, as the name suggests, is for private conversation - it is an open line of communications open to all members, including the Kothar loyalists like you when we know full well that you could use this channel of communication to sabotage this very forum. So please appreciate and be thankful that you enjoy equal "privileges" here as progressives - something which you can't even dream of having on your own Kohtar sponsored sites.
We deleted your post because it was irrelevant to the thread and was using public space to communicate about private communications.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 pm

be thankful that you enjoy equal "privileges" here as progressives

What nonsense.
There aren't any Progressives on this site.
Only Wahabis, Sunni and Syedna haters.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Adam wrote:
be thankful that you enjoy equal "privileges" here as progressives

What nonsense.
There aren't any Progressives on this site.
Only Wahabis, Sunni and Syedna haters.

SO WHICH CATEGORY DO YOU BELONG TO :?:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Bro progticide,

Thanks for starting this thread as even I had intended to raise some points regarding PMs although it was in a different context. I would advise fellow members to be very careful whilst communicating with certain abdes and in particular this guy who uses the ID "hotsaif". This guy had communicated with me thru PMs some time back and in good faith I had made my beliefs very clear to him citing logical reasons too and no where had I abused the dai but on the contrary told him as to how close I and my family were to the dai, especially the 51st and due to which I had witnessed many evils personally, he had even appreciated me as I was very polite and addressed him in a respectable manner calling him Saifuddinbhai although he was at loggerheads with me on this forum. Instead of maintaining the ethics of secrecy, he chose to vent his anger and frustration and in the process even distorted my comments made to him on PM thereby labeling me an anti-ahle bait which Iam not :-

"he is a sunni here c and i have proof in my personal emails regarding that, ".

As per his own admission he had contacted many reform minded bohras on this forum thru PMs and I was one of them. Probably he was on a tabligh mission.

My point is that personal views shared on PMs should never be brought out on an open forum as it results in losing trust on one another, a simple logic which hotsaif never understood.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 am

Admin wrote:We don't think it is possible to send PM's from someone else's account - unless that person has two accounts and impersonates as the other.
PMs, as the name suggests, is for private conversation - it is an open line of communications open to all members, including the Kothar loyalists like you when we know full well that you could use this channel of communication to sabotage this very forum. So please appreciate and be thankful that you enjoy equal "privileges" here as progressives - something which you can't even dream of having on your own Kohtar sponsored sites.
We deleted your post because it was irrelevant to the thread and was using public space to communicate about private communications.
Abay jahil, you must be thankful that we are here which lends some shred of importance to this forum. Otherwise you guys are just dogs barking at empty space.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:01 am

Admin,

Time to shut this abde idiot up.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 am

If you guys have the guts than ban all abdes of this forum

zulfikar123

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 am

Admin,

Ban only the filthy mouth ones.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:43 am

Admin wrote:We don't think it is possible to send PM's from someone else's account - unless that person has two accounts and impersonates as the other.
Admin,
My loyalty is to the Imamuz zaman, and during his seclusion, to his appointed Dai-e-Mutlaq, who in the current time is Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin(TUS) and to whoever that the Dai-e-Mutlaq assigns and delegates the Raza, my loyalty to them shall remain unwavering.

And if you feel my presence here is an element of threat to your refrom movement, than think and ask yourself how fragile, precarious and baseless this movement of yours is that the mere presence of a DB commoner on this forum can cause an act of sabotage by using your own generously offered channels of communication.

And dont talk about equal privileges - the term equality does not exist on this forum - I have already explained that to you in my PM earlier to you - and frankly none of the DBs participating on this forum have come here to enjoy your so-called privileges. If privileges to you means abuse, ridicule, blasphemy of Fatimi/DB religious personalities, Imams and Dais, then none of the DBs on this forum are interested in such privileges.

Let us not attempt to portray a battlefield as a dining table where we are sharing privileges with each other.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:20 am

Let us not attempt to portray a battlefield as a dining table where we are sharing privileges with each other.

Beautiful! Poetry to my ears :)

If I may add, my only reason for being here is to clarify what "others" are trying to distort.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:13 am

And if you feel my presence here is an element of threat to your refrom movement
Oh my God, yes. Run Run all reformists the pesterminator is here. All reformists are shivering in their pants because pesticide is approaching with his pants down!! :wink:
Well then, I guess it is ok to kick these abde idiots out!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:32 am

of a DB commoner on this forum can cause an act of sabotage by using your own generously offered channels of communication.
Progticide
You are mistaken, it the is Kothari run website which felt threatened and that is why they put security and ID authentication for any Commoner to visit those websites. This forum is still open . DO NOT FLATTER YOURSELF .

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:33 am

Adam wrote:

Beautiful! Poetry to my ears :)

If I may add, my only reason for being here is to clarify what "others" are trying to distort.
The only reason you are here is to be a SPIN MASTER for Kothari Goons and when faced with real questions go in hibernation

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:45 am

anajmi wrote: Well then, I guess it is ok to kick these abde idiots out!!
Moron Anajmi,
You are forgetting that it is actually you who has ended up being kicked out of the DB fold. Maybe this tragedy has caused you mental disorder and therefore you end up shouting about kicking others out. Tere tashreef par kick lagta he kuch zyada hi zor se lag gayi thi isliye tera dimagi tawazun bigad gaya he Namrood.

Maybe another stronger kick in the same place could resolve the problem....Who wants to try kicking Anajmi's butt first? Remember the kick has to be powerful or you would have to keep kicking Anajmi again and again till Anajmi regains his senses.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 am

SBM wrote:Progticide
You are mistaken, it the is Kothari run website which felt threatened and that is why they put security and ID authentication for any Commoner to visit those websites. This forum is still open . DO NOT FLATTER YOURSELF .
SBM,
Go and see yourself in the outside world...only people and places that are important, significant, valuable and worthy are protected and guarded. These people and places are not threatened by the people who are genuinely interested in them and hold goodwill toward them; they are threatened by mischief-doers who have no association with them and merely see these people and places as targets to be exploited for their petty interest and greed. Have you ever seen any public urinal with metal-detectors or X-ray machines installed or a Municipal sweeper with bodyguards around him.

Also, remember, places of significance and repute only allow people who are of significance and repute; har mehfil har mehmaan ke liye nahi sajayi jaati; therefore DB websites only allow authentic DBs, every TOMist, Dickisk, Harryist and Reformist are not allowed to visit such websites of repute and importance.

Another example to help you understand better: Mein first class ka ticketholder third class mein travel kar sakta hu, lekin tum third class ke ticketholders first class mein travel nahin kar sakte. Understand. Now stop crying and wipe your nose.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:31 am

And yet you see the abde idiots hovering around the public urinals. The reason you are not on these pretigious websites and are here instead is probably that your aukaat over there is no more than someone's urine.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:54 pm

And yet you see the abde idiots hovering around the public urinals.

Hehe.
We are travelers, coming here to take a piss :).
It must suck for you though, you're the owner of a Public urinal, what's worse, you spend 24 hours of your day around here, you love it! :)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 pm

That is correct. All you are doing is pissing. I guess after attending sabak, it is the bladder that gets filled and not the brain. :wink:

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Pesticide,
A slave like you with a bent back and head buried in the sand of servility who comes here to justify and defend tyranny, you think you are a threat to us? What a joke!! No slave anywhere can threaten a free man. The fact is you are here because you feel this site and this forum are a threat to your masters and disturb your complacency, that you feel the need to justify the decadence of your masters and defend the corrupt "royal family" headed by a discredited shaq na saheb.
You say this forum is a battlefield. Really? What does that make you? Don Quixote? Tilting at the windmill? Of all the illusions you suffer from, delusion of grandeur must me at the top of the list.
And what a cretin you are, you take repression, control and lack of freedom and glorify them as a badge of privilege and elitism. Cults cannot have more useful idiots than you. Do you think Kothar propaganda sites are of importance and significance? All you find there is an abject display of servility, how decent human beings debase and dishonour themselves in front of two-bit mullahs. Is that - where not a spark of intelligence shines - your idea of importance?
Do not for a minute underestimate the power and passion of all that is open and free and public. All the empires and royalty and pockets of privilege who considered themselves important and significant are in the dust today. All those self-important oafs were guillotined and gurroted, and When the time comes, we riff raff reformists will wring the necks of zadaas with the entrails of chamchas like you. Then we will see what becomes of your importance and exclusivity.
Since your Burhani cult speaks in the name of Islam let me remind you that Islam rose by demolishing the idols and barriers of power and privilege and promulgated a religion of equality, compassion and justice. And your Burhani cult is built on values of control, secrecy, exploitation and corruption. And you sir are coming here and defending that cult, and until the time we are given the same privilege of having our say on Kothari sites you abdes are indebted to us reformists. You are coming here, we're not coming to you. Now take your first class ticket and shove it.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Adam wrote:
And yet you see the abde idiots hovering around the public urinals.

Hehe.
We are travelers, coming here to take a piss :).
It must suck for you though, you're the owner of a Public urinal, what's worse, you spend 24 hours of your day around here, you love it! :)
Stupid, it's the royal family pissing all over you and you're made to think it's rain of rehmat!!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:38 pm

You are coming here, we're not coming to you.

Lies. You guys have been lurking around sites like Zeninfo quite a bit. Like dogs howling around a protected wall, wishing they were on the inside.

We're here because the Proggies have are misusing the DB name and distorting its image, not because we like it.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm

We were not lurking but exposing your shame that's why you put it behind a wall. You've things to hide because you're distorting DB beliefs and image and you know that is wrong. We've have nothing to hide.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 am

Quraish went to Abu Talib; the uncle RasulAllah's (saw), who had been raising his nephew from the age of 8 after RasulAllah (saw) had lost his father, mother and grandfather. They said: "Abu Talib, you are our elder, the most honoured among us, the highest rank. We asked you to stop your nephew but you have not succeeded [Previously they offered Abu Talib a replacement in exchange for RasulAllah (saw), Umara, the most handsomest amongst the youth of Quraish, but that offer was turned down by Abu Talib.] We shall bear this no longer for he has insulted our forefathers, belittled our aspirations and spoken against our gods. Either you stop him or we shall fight you and him until one of the two parties perishes." Upon hearing this, Abu Talib called RasulAllah (saw) and said, "Stop, for my sake and yours. Do not force me to bear what I have not the power to endure."

Prophet Muhammad (saw), saddened by the request from his beloved uncle Abu Talib, answered, "Uncle, if they placed the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left hand to abandon this affair, I would not until Allah made the truth prevail or I died in the attempt." [Ibn Hisham]

As beloved as Abu Talib was to RasulAllah (saw) - and even though he prevented any physical harm coming to RasulAllah (saw) and his family - RasulAllah (saw) did not waiver in his resolve to call the people to the Deen of Allah (swt). RasulAllah (saw) was in no position to stop spreading and calling for the Deen, since he fully understood what was at stake:

"if I were to disobey my Lord, I should myself fear the penalty of a Great Day (to come)." [Yunus, 10:15]

With the refusal of RasulAllah (saw) to stop spreading the message of Islam, Quraish had turned their attention to the Muslims. Those who were weak and without any tribal protection, namely the poor and the enslaved, were targeted - such as the humble family of Banu Yasir (ra) or the slave of Al-Walid ibn Al-Mughira, Bilal (ra). However Quraish quickly realised that the more they tried to coerce the Muslims into leaving the Deen, the more they adhered to it. They cared for nothing except the pleasure of their Lord. Allah (swt) revealed:

"Indeed those who say, 'Our Lord is Allah,' and thereafter are steadfast, the angels descend on them 'Fear you not! Nor grieve! But receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), that which you were promised!' We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall you have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall you have all that you ask for!' A hospitable gift from One Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful" [TMQ 41:30-32]

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:28 am

Humsafar wrote:We were not lurking but exposing your shame that's why you put it behind a wall. You've things to hide because you're distorting DB beliefs and image and you know that is wrong. We've have nothing to hide.
Humsafar,
Jiske paas zeenat hogi wohi toh bachayega.....aur jo besharm hota he woh apni besharmi toh dikhata hi he...lekin saath mein tere jaise XXL besharm doosron ki zeenat par bhi haath dalne ke armaan paalte he...

Tu toh nanga he....tere paas zeenat bachi hi kahan he jo bachayega....Tere jaiso ke liye Prem Chopra ne kahan he "nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya".

Kadke ko kya farq padta he agar uski jeib phati he ki nahi.....Tijori wohi rakhta he jiske paas hifazat se rakhne ke laayak kuch ho.

Ab samajh mein aaya kyon DB websites par security ke intezaam he...

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 am

progticide wrote:
Admin,
My loyalty is to the Imamuz zaman, and during his seclusion, to his appointed Dai-e-Mutlaq, who in the current time is Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin(TUS) and to whoever that the Dai-e-Mutlaq assigns and delegates the Raza, my loyalty to them shall remain unwavering.

And if you feel my presence here is an element of threat to your refrom movement, than think and ask yourself how fragile, precarious and baseless this movement of yours is that the mere presence of a DB commoner on this forum can cause an act of sabotage by using your own generously offered channels of communication.

And dont talk about equal privileges - the term equality does not exist on this forum - I have already explained that to you in my PM earlier to you - and frankly none of the DBs participating on this forum have come here to enjoy your so-called privileges. If privileges to you means abuse, ridicule, blasphemy of Fatimi/DB religious personalities, Imams and Dais, then none of the DBs on this forum are interested in such privileges.

yyyy

If that is true then why are you here with fictitious name

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 am

Maqbool wrote:yyyy
So that you don't end up having a fatal cardiac arrest.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

progticide wrote:
Humsafar wrote:We were not lurking but exposing your shame that's why you put it behind a wall. You've things to hide because you're distorting DB beliefs and image and you know that is wrong. We've have nothing to hide.
Humsafar,
Jiske paas zeenat hogi wohi toh bachayega.....aur jo besharm hota he woh apni besharmi toh dikhata hi he...lekin saath mein tere jaise XXL besharm doosron ki zeenat par bhi haath dalne ke armaan paalte he...

Tu toh nanga he....tere paas zeenat bachi hi kahan he jo bachayega....Tere jaiso ke liye Prem Chopra ne kahan he "nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya".

Kadke ko kya farq padta he agar uski jeib phati he ki nahi.....Tijori wohi rakhta he jiske paas hifazat se rakhne ke laayak kuch ho.

Really? Is that your come back? You could muster up no other than Prem Chopra for your defence? By calling me nanga and tempting me to go after Zeenat Aman is hardly the argument for putting Dawat pornography (feet-kissing, thigh-kissing, lurid display of fat envelopes and gold) behind security.
If you were not carried away by all the filmi one liners, you would have realised that it is pornography that is always put behind closed doors and it is naked truth that is open and public. Our zeenat is our aman and we feel no need to hide either. :D

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 am

progticide wrote:
Maqbool wrote:yyyy
So that you don't end up having a fatal cardiac arrest.
Ab billi bhi apne ko wagh samaj ne lagi!! :D

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:43 am

progticide wrote:
Humsafar,

Any one can make out what type of jeenat this guy has from his language! :D