Salabatpura Surat Incident

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Salabatpura Surat Incident

#1

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Can some one please verify if there was a incident in Salabatpura Sura regarding forced Wajebaats
I was told that some Mumin who refused to pay exorbitant Wajebaat demand by the Aamil was assaulted
Can some one please shed some light on it..

bohraji
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 4:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#2

Unread post by bohraji » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:20 am

A very sad incident took place in the Salabatpura area of Surat yesterday. An incident that has sent shockwaves throughout the cities of Gujarat and is the major conversation in the masjids and the shops.
A poor but pious Bohra from Salabatpura went to the Bhaisaaheb to pay his wajebaat. This gentleman is a ricshaw driver and last year he was made to pay RS 25000 (RS twenty five thousand). This year the Bhaisaaheb demanded RS 35000. The poor man explained that his father suffered from cancer and he had already borrowed an amount of RS 2 lakhs in the past one year which he completely spent on his fathers medication. He expalined that he still had to pay the loan and so he could in no way pay such a huge wajebaat.
On hearing this, the Bhaisaheb who is a close relative of Mola started abusing him left and right and gave a baddua saying that his entire family,his father, mother wife,children will die of cancer.The evil man also wrote this on paper and gave it to him.
The poor man was totally shocked and shaken up and his mohalla wala were surprised to see his condition when he returned home. To support the poor man ,a group of his immediate neighbours gathered around him and went out to the devdi. Soon they were confronted by another huge group sent by the bhaisaheb.
Chaos followed, weapons were drawn out and people were badly injured. Finally the police came and things calmed down. Mufaddal Mola was informed and police were paid rs 2 lakhs and the four supporters of the rickshaw wala were each paid RS fifty thousand.The rickshaw wala is injured badly and is in serious condition.
How is it that this once peace loving community draws out weapons upon its own people? And at the same time ,Modi ,who has inflicted the most brutal assault on the Bohras in recent history is being felcitated ? Weapons such a spears were used yesterday.

mnoorani
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#3

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:25 am

Truebohra khamosh,Olum Khamosh.
Aqs ane ehna saathi khamosh.
Ricksha walo pitaai gayo,
Ehno bharoso tuti gayo.
Kahaan gayo profastian?
Kahaan gayo progticide?
Ek mazluum ni aavi halat ?
Ke yazeed pan sharmai jai !

ahmedplumber
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#4

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:41 am

i will not speak for the others but if this is true, then it is indeed very sad, very sad indeed...

but then again, i smell something not quite right here.

it is not possible that a rickshaw driver has been asked for 25k. i come from a business family, which everyone knows of, and we payed Rs. 12,500 this year.

i think facts need to be verified better before we arrive at any conclusions.

maybe someone from Surat can verify this for us?

olum
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:44 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#5

Unread post by olum » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:51 am

mnoorani wrote:Truebohra khamosh,Olum Khamosh.
Aqs ane ehna saathi khamosh.
Ricksha walo pitaai gayo,
Ehno bharoso tuti gayo.
Kahaan gayo profastian?
Kahaan gayo progticide?
Ek mazluum ni aavi halat ?
Ke yazeed pan sharmai jai !
man your poetry stinks just like your thoughts :mrgreen: , as ahmed said it is not possible for a rickshaw driver to pay 25k.this thing need to be verified.

truebohra
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#6

Unread post by truebohra » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 am

ahmedplumber wrote:i will not speak for the others but if this is true, then it is indeed very sad, very sad indeed...

but then again, i smell something not quite right here.

it is not possible that a rickshaw driver has been asked for 25k. i come from a business family, which everyone knows of, and we payed Rs. 12,500 this year.

i think facts need to be verified better before we arrive at any conclusions.

maybe someone from Surat can verify this for us?
Yes , i too agree on this. Also it surprising that weapons such as spears are mentioned. I am more than 100% sure no mumineen or Aamil or bhaisaab keeps any weapons, it is not our culture. So how come they appeared on the scene on short notice , assuming that the rickshawala bhai & his friends gathered immediately after the alleged misbehavior by the bhai saheb . There is something fishy about the whole story & it is biased against one side. I request abdes from surat to get thier side of story also.

mnoorani
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#7

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 am

truebohra wrote:
ahmedplumber wrote:i will not speak for the others but if this is true, then it is indeed very sad, very sad indeed...

but then again, i smell something not quite right here.

it is not possible that a rickshaw driver has been asked for 25k. i come from a business family, which everyone knows of, and we payed Rs. 12,500 this year.

i think facts need to be verified better before we arrive at any conclusions.

maybe someone from Surat can verify this for us?
Yes , i too agree on this. Also it surprising that weapons such as spears are mentioned. I am more than 100% sure no mumineen or Aamil or bhaisaab keeps any weapons, it is not our culture. So how come they appeared on the scene on short notice , assuming that the rickshawala bhai & his friends gathered immediately after the alleged misbehavior by the bhai saheb . There is something fishy about the whole story & it is biased against one side. I request abdes from surat to get thier side of story also.
Please do not compare bhaisaaheb with the common mumins.They have a diferent culture where the late Mukasir was allowed a second jewish wife. Where he and his brother YN were allowd to sell liquor in their Ambassador Hotel. They are allowed to rent their property to wine shops and to interest bearing banks.
Mazuun is allowed to swim in a pool with Nafisa ali. Now Mr. True bohra, Is this in our culture?
Violence has always been used. Taizun Bhaisaab of zahir batin fame had to have a police escort , Asghar Ali engineer has been beaten up many times. there are so many incidents.
" Ambassador Hotel to Zaahir che,
Allah Jaane su Baatin che"

olum
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:44 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#8

Unread post by olum » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 am

^ u are losing ur credibility by repeating same shiit again and again, which u cant prove even in 1000 years. :mrgreen:

mnoorani
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#9

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 am

olum wrote:^ u are losing ur credibility by repeating same shiit again and again, which u cant prove even in 1000 years. :mrgreen:
Credibility ni tu vaat na kar,
Taari to koi aukaad nathi
Sachhai no tu tha saathidaar
pachi badal se tara vichaar

MurtazaVds
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#10

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 am

bohraji wrote:A very sad incident took place in the Salabatpura area of Surat yesterday. An incident that has sent shockwaves throughout the cities of Gujarat and is the major conversation in the masjids and the shops.
A poor but pious Bohra from Salabatpura went to the Bhaisaaheb to pay his wajebaat. This gentleman is a ricshaw driver and last year he was made to pay RS 25000 (RS twenty five thousand). This year the Bhaisaaheb demanded RS 35000. The poor man explained that his father suffered from cancer and he had already borrowed an amount of RS 2 lakhs in the past one year which he completely spent on his fathers medication. He expalined that he still had to pay the loan and so he could in no way pay such a huge wajebaat.
On hearing this, the Bhaisaheb who is a close relative of Mola started abusing him left and right and gave a baddua saying that his entire family,his father, mother wife,children will die of cancer.The evil man also wrote this on paper and gave it to him.
The poor man was totally shocked and shaken up and his mohalla wala were surprised to see his condition when he returned home. To support the poor man ,a group of his immediate neighbours gathered around him and went out to the devdi. Soon they were confronted by another huge group sent by the bhaisaheb.
Chaos followed, weapons were drawn out and people were badly injured. Finally the police came and things calmed down. Mufaddal Mola was informed and police were paid rs 2 lakhs and the four supporters of the rickshaw wala were each paid RS fifty thousand.The rickshaw wala is injured badly and is in serious condition.
How is it that this once peace loving community draws out weapons upon its own people? And at the same time ,Modi ,who has inflicted the most brutal assault on the Bohras in recent history is being felcitated ? Weapons such a spears were used yesterday.
Nothing more than a fairy tale created by proggie

SBM
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#11

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 am

Nothing more than a fairy tale created by proggieMurtazaVds

Was the incident at Bhendi Bazar when Syedna uttered tha lanats and insuing riot killed many Mumineen was a fairy tale. Was beating of Shakir from Zahir-Batin (a member of Syedna Family) was a fairy tale?
Disappearance of Syedna's Grandson with lot of money was a fairy tale ( read story in Mid Day Newspaper)
BTW what you hear in Waiz about all those Mojizas by Kothari is TRULY A FAIRY TALE as well as people receiving free Medical Care at Saifee Hospital is a fairy tale. Starting Free Dabba/Thaali is a fairy tale and the biggest fairy tale in making is Upliftment Project at Bhendi Bazar

Safiuddin
Posts: 546
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#12

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 am

Well, I don't support TUS and Company and their best friend Yazid Modi, but
it appears that this rickshawala post is an anecdotal incident, unless documented by
reputable sources in the press, etc. I don't think that jumping to conclusions is a
smart move.
That being said - I have NO doubt that TUS and his gang of bullies is capable of such a thing.

MurtazaVds
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#13

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:58 am

Was the incident at Bhendi Bazar when Syedna uttered tha lanats and insuing riot killed many Mumineen was a fairy tale. Was beating of Shakir from Zahir-Batin (a member of Syedna Family) was a fairy tale?
Disappearance of Syedna's Grandson with lot of money was a fairy tale ( read story in Mid Day
Newspaper)
prove your allegation dude till that stop making worthless post..
as well as people receiving free Medical Care at Saifee Hospital is a fairy tale.

are you the incharge of Saifee Hospital and you know all the internal function of Saifee Hospital
Starting Free Dabba/Thaali is a fairy tale
Many of the family in my city are getting free Dabba/Thaali coz they are unable to do such
and the biggest fairy tale in making
is Upliftment Project at Bhendi Bazar
its not a Kids crystal
Wait for some time it will be done
sbr rakh ne kai train pakadni che tane

Humsafar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#14

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 am

Our mafia clergy never hesitate to use violence. The Udaipur women and children were beaten in the presence of Sayedna saheb Galiyakot. Reformists men and women and children were attacked inside the Rasulpura masjid in Udaipur during a Mohrram majlis by Kothari goons and the police (in the same way as Hidutva goons are aided and abetted by the police). Force and violence is the tactic of the powerful against the weak. The Sayenda Saheb who claims to be the Ambassador of Peace has his hands tainted in blood and his conscience laden with guilt.

Humsafar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#15

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 am

And I find it extremely irritating to find these reasonable types like ahemdplumber who hem and haw when confronted with such issues - "oh, this is really bad, if it is true" is their hypocritical refrain. You should bloody well know what mafia clergy is capable of. There is enough evidence reported and documented over the years to convince you how ruthless this mafia is, but no, we're comfortable sitting on our asses of denial and will instead question the specifics of this particular case!! What a much of dithering fools, I say they are more dangerous than unthinking fanatics.

SBM
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#16

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:36 pm

MurtazaVD
Here is the proof
Syedna's kin isn't playing ball: Cops
By: Date: 2004-12-10
Abdul Kadir Tamin Mustafa Sayed has claimed that he was kidnappedThe Syednas grandnephew who went missing mysteriously from Mumbai on November 18 and reappeared equally strangely on November 28, is not co-operating with investigators, said police.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2004/dec/99041.htm

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#17

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Heard this was in Rehmat pura and not salabat pura actually. Since all this happened behind closed doors so I dont think any proof is going to be public. But on the other hand I would have simply denied and walked out its charity at the end of day isn't it. Thats what they give the receipts for right ?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#18

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Although it is necessary to verify the authenticity of such a horrific incident but why do abdes live in denial and say that violence was never practicised by the mafia clergy although there are a number of documentary evidences to prove the same. Why do they forget that a few years back stones were pelted at the car of mazun-e-daawat at the instance of the then amil, Syed-ul-kher who happens to be the "saala" (brother-in-law) of the 53rd dai ? This incident too is well documented.

pheonix
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#19

Unread post by pheonix » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Although it is necessary to verify the authenticity of such a horrific incident but why do abdes live in denial and say that violence was never practicised by the mafia clergy although there are a number of documentary evidences to prove the same. Why do they forget that a few years back stones were pelted at the car of mazun-e-daawat at the instance of the then amil, Syed-ul-kher who happens to be the "saala" (brother-in-law) of the 53rd dai ? This incident too is well documented.
Did you document that evidence during your pre sehri drinking sessions?

asad
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#20

Unread post by asad » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 am

Too bad the man was left alive to tell his tale. Kothar is loosing its color day by day.

For people who dont want to pay wajebaat as per the demand there is a very simple solution. Just tell the aamil that you have taken loans from banks and loan sharks and are paying hefty amount of interest every month. And if you (amil) wants money i will take further loan on interest. Their are maximum chances that you will be left without any wajebat taken and aamil will accept only sila fitr and sabeel if pending.

ahmedplumber
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#21

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 am

Humsafar wrote:And I find it extremely irritating to find these reasonable types like ahemdplumber who hem and haw when confronted with such issues - "oh, this is really bad, if it is true" is their hypocritical refrain. You should bloody well know what mafia clergy is capable of. There is enough evidence reported and documented over the years to convince you how ruthless this mafia is, but no, we're comfortable sitting on our asses of denial and will instead question the specifics of this particular case!! What a much of dithering fools, I say they are more dangerous than unthinking fanatics.
Hello Sir,

I understand what your problem is.

You have created these neat little cubbyholes where you want to club all Abde's and Reformists. And if anytime, either one of them tend to show behavious that does not fit in with your views on alignment, it bothers you.

You just cannot bear the thought that even us Abde's can be reasonable and can actually not fit in with your preconcieved notions, and that a Reformist like Warrior72 is questioning your activities and because of this, you want to throw a pedantic tantrum and call us names.

I pity you and your narrow-mindedness. Rise above this Sir, you are far to senior and mature to be behaving like this.

Please do not bother to continue this conversation with me. I respect you and it is because of this respect that i dont want this to become a mud-slinging event

Abbas_chopra
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#22

Unread post by Abbas_chopra » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 am

Its quit strange that a rikshaw driver asked to give 35000k rupee.if that the thing its bad but still needs to find out how much money apked for and why is this fight and abused went so far that weapons are been used.quit strange.

Humsafar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#23

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 am

ahmedplumber, pls let's not put too fine a point on respect and all such niceties. If you claim to be so reasonable then would you admit that the Kothar and its goons can be violent and ruthless when they choose to be? There is enough evidence to prove that. Would you deny that people are beaten up and silenced? Would you deny that women and children were beaten in Galiyakot in the presence of Sayedna Saheb? Would you deny that it is not I but the mafia clergy which reacts violently when people "tend to show behavious that does not fit in with (its) views on alignment"?
Yes, it is perfectly reasonable to question the veracity of any incident, but it is insincere not to acknowledge the general and inherent pattern of violent behaviour of the mafia clergy and completely smother it with details of the case. This does not make you reasonable. It makes you an apologist.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#24

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:20 pm

I agree to what Bro.bohraji has written about the fight with regard to wajebat payment and that weapons were drawn out. Iam saying this because I got it confirmed by a native of surat. A brief account of what happened :-

The incident took place in Rehmatpura masjid and not salabatpura. The current amil of Surat, Mr.Mudar who happens to be the jijaji (Brother-in-law) of Syed-ul-kher deputed his brother's son, Mr.Taikum to collect wajebat from rehmatpura locals. The poor bohra pleaded with Taikum to reduce the wajebat amount as his father was sick and he had hard times in making two ends meet but Taikum shrugged him off ruthlessly and said that his father was sick because he did not pay wajebat and that he would never get well till such time that he doesnt pay the wajebat. The poor man was shocked and shaken. Taikum used the same foul language for 3/4 other bohras who were negotiating with him with regard to the amount and told them that their family members would also face the same wrath ! hearing this, the public became very angry and tried to manhandle Taikum. He was whisked away by his chamchas but not before stones were pelted on his car.

A phone call was immediately made to the local headquarters and it seemed that the matter had calmed down but to the surprise of rehmatpura locals, Mudar sent reinforcements comprising a team of chamchas alongwith some local goondas with SWORDS, KNIVES and other weapons and there was a free for all in rehmatpura area. Many bohras were injured and hospitalised. Police was called and they even arrested a few of Mudar's chamchas but as it happens always, the entire matter was hushed up and concerned authorities were heavily bribed (off course with wajebat money) due to which the incident was not reported even in local newspapers.

The rehmatpura masjid was CLOSED for 2 DAYS and Mudar issued a fatwa that rehmatpura residents should now come to local headquarters for wajebat payment failing which their safai chithis would be revoked !

One should not forget that Mudar is the son-in-law of Yusuf Najmuddin and brother-in-law of Kher, both of whom are well known for their ruthlessness and arm twisting tactics.

Humsafar
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#25

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:Ok, so since there is no proof, we will treat this as heresay and close the chapter.

This was a rumor, nothing more. Lets move on.

Just because this cannot be substantiated, lets not try and keep this topic alive with other non-related incidents that happened years ago.

Thanks
I missed this gem from another reasonable type, nalwalla. Look how in all reasonableness he categorically rejects the whole thing as a hearsay and rumour and is in much hurry to close the chapter and move on. How does he know this is a rumour. Has he tried to find out? No. But still he wants to dismiss it out of hand, and implied in this dismissal is his complete disregard for the people who might have been injured and beaten up. In a single sentence he brushes both the victims and the Kothar's penchant for violence under the carpet. Now that's what all reasonable abdes do. don't they?
And then he sings off with "lets not try and keep this topic alive with other non-related incidents that happened years ago." Really? How is it not related? How's Kothari goons beating up innocent people in, say, 1972 in Galiyakot not related with Kothari goons beating up innocent people in 2012? One's reasonableness must be really obtuse to not allow one to see a familiar pattern of violence here: the perpetrator is the same: mafia clergy, and the victims are the same: innocent Bohras. How are they not related?
If GM's report is true, then I wonder where all the reasonable types will hide their faces now.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#26

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Humsafar wrote:If GM's report is true
bro Humsafar,

Over a period of time you should be sure that I never report any incidents which are false. I have given a detailed account of what happened and even the name of aamil and locations. I will post a more detailed account very soon. I will also try to get the name of the victims as I have many friends/relatives in surat who should be able to provide the same.

truebohra
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#27

Unread post by truebohra » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Two version of the same incident one from Bohraji & one from GM and that too at different locations. This vouch for its authenticity. I am eagerly waiting for third one with more masala. :D

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#28

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:37 pm

truebohra wrote:Two version of the same incident one from Bohraji & one from GM and that too at different locations. This vouch for its authenticity. I am eagerly waiting for third one with more masala.
Where are 2 versions except that bohraji mentioned salabatpura which in every likelihood could be a typographical error as it rhymes with rehmatpura. Please remove your blinders and look at things like a "True bohra".

pheonix
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#29

Unread post by pheonix » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Humsafar wrote:If GM's report is true
bro Humsafar,

Over a period of time you should be sure that I never report any incidents which are false. I have given a detailed account of what happened and even the name of aamil and locations. I will post a more detailed account very soon. I will also try to get the name of the victims as I have many friends/relatives in surat who should be able to provide the same.
I think you mistyped true as false.

bohraji
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 4:01 am

Re: Salabatpura Surat Incident

#30

Unread post by bohraji » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 am

truebohra wrote:Two version of the same incident one from Bohraji & one from GM and that too at different locations. This vouch for its authenticity. I am eagerly waiting for third one with more masala. :D
Dear True Bohra Bhai,
You had questioned me in PM and I had replied to you that all this was relayed to me by my relatives in Ahmedabad.Over the phone.The only difference is the place.Rehmat pura instead of Salabatpura.These names sound similar and that is the only difference. What is surprising that a person of your stature and position in your local jamaat has put forward such questions. You have enough connections and a few phone calls to Surat would ave confirmed the events to you. But instead people are questioning as to the possibilities of the event. Everyone knows as to what goes on during the holy month .But then you are too scared to face the truth or to ask your local Amil or to ask a friend in Surat.
Stop this hypocrisy.
The entire Ahmedabad is furious ,but unfortunately this anger is supressed.However this is the only conversation at the iftaar thaals.
I am sad that the same forum members who wrote up against the poverty in Ahmedabad are quiet now. Those people claimed that they were in Ahmedabad and now those very citizens of Ahmedabad are mum on this issue.
This proves that all those who tried to discredit the poverty in Ahmedabad movement are in the employment of the kothar PR machinery.