TOPI, RIDA, AND QOMI LIBAAS - How Safe

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim First

Re: TOPI, RIDA, AND QOMI LIBAAS - How Safe

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:13 am

Bachche ko school mein admission karaane ke liye jab le jaate he to use directly Higher secondary mein nahi admit karte.....bachche ko pehle nursery, KG, primary step by step progress karna padta he.....iska matlab ye nahi hota ke school-master ko secondary section ka course nahi aata....

Samajh mein aaya Suwar.....ab jaa aur wapas usi kichad mein lot-pot kar jahan se aaya he.
So for last 50 years Dai is in school learning about dress code.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 am

The DB features that you are despising here are actually considered as remarkable qualities of the DBs by other communities who wish that they too could replicate such cohesiveness and uniformity within their own communities.
Natzies were cohesive under Hitler. Hindu right wingers are cohesive under RSS. Remember Johnstown? They all drank posion by the order of their leader. Dawoodi Bohra under Burhnuddin is a cult.

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:38 am

exploitedpocket wrote:lakshya seems like a gate keeper of bohra mosque who opens chungi naaka of mosque for mumeen only when he see pehran. His parttime job is online marketing of pehran through reform platform.

Progticide ji..,

the exploitation is worse than raja rajwada as u also unable to reply straightly in many threads about that.... First u reply there and then come here.. Dhayyus.
I am very very happy an glad that our DAI does not compromise his values and his decisions for morons like you, and I heartily pray may be strict more rules and regulation so that *** like you have to follow it....momeen will have no issue following DAI farmaan but **** like you will always face trouble for doing any thing prescribed by DAI.

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:40 am

miya bhais dress code is fateli lungi and mela kuchela ganji, there is no point to even discuss noorani libaas of bohras with them.

so please refrain talking any thing with these miya bhais.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:41 am

I am very very happy an glad that our DAI does not compromise his values and his decisions for morons like you
Explain why did he appologize on National TV about Bhendi Bazar Riots when couple of Mumineens were killed. Explain about his A-- kissing of Narendra Modi and Bal Thackrey.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 am

even discuss noorani libaas of bohras with them.
What Did Moula Ali, Ma Fatema Zehra and Imam Hussain wore, did they have Ziyafaats everyday or they Jowar ni Roti and Suw nu paani? Just wonder

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:22 am

SBM wrote:
even discuss noorani libaas of bohras with them.
What Did Moula Ali, Ma Fatema Zehra and Imam Hussain wore, did they have Ziyafaats everyday or they Jowar ni Roti and Suw nu paani? Just wonder
why are u using internet? why are u using car?why are u using air condition? why are u drinking freezed chilled water? ahlul bayt have never used this stuff.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 am

lakshya wrote: why are u using internet? why are u using car?why are u using air condition? why are u drinking freezed chilled water? ahlul bayt have never used this stuff.
Dumb ars
SBM does not pretend to be Ahlul bait. Your Bhagwan does.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:41 am

Abe khinzeer,
Bachche ko school mein admission karaane ke liye jab le jaate he to use directly Higher secondary mein nahi admit karte.....bachche ko pehle nursery, KG, primary step by step progress karna padta he.....iska matlab ye nahi hota ke school-master ko secondary section ka course nahi aata....

Samajh mein aaya Suwar.....ab jaa aur wapas usi kichad mein lot-pot kar jahan se aaya he.
Matlab pachas saal pehle saare abde ullu diaper mein ghoomte the kya? :mrgreen:

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am

lakshya wrote:
SBM wrote: What Did Moula Ali, Ma Fatema Zehra and Imam Hussain wore, did they have Ziyafaats everyday or they Jowar ni Roti and Suw nu paani? Just wonder
why are u using internet? why are u using car?why are u using air condition? why are u drinking freezed chilled water? ahlul bayt have never used this stuff.
The point is that attire has very little to do with religion. And the amount of importance given to libas-un-anwar is undue.

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 am

anajmi wrote:
Abe khinzeer,

Matlab pachas saal pehle saare abde ullu diaper mein ghoomte the kya? :mrgreen:
no by grace of GOD we DB's always had respected dress :D

but cant say same with miya bhais. :wink:

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:54 am

not this is not true, religion has every thing to do with how we looks and how we act in society, ever heard about nanga bawa's? they have left clothes, do u prefer to have looks like them?

Allah says in quraan " Allah likes beauty" even in surah jumuaa Allah prescibes to wear clean and respected clothes for going for namaaz.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:59 am

Allah says in quraan " Allah likes beauty" even in surah jumuaa Allah prescibes to wear clean and respected clothes for going for namaaz.
Yes clean clothes which will cover Arwa. Not uniforms. Only cults have uniforms.

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Yes clean clothes which will cover Arwa. Not uniforms. Only cults have uniforms.
who asked your view? we dont even care what u think, stay happy with fateli lungi and mela kuchela banyaan.....ROFL

bandar kyaa jaane adrak kaa swaad. :roll: loser like you always try to drag other people to your own level, but Alhumdollillah we have a guide who guides us in every hard situation.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:08 pm

lakshya wrote: miya bhais dress code is fateli lungi and mela kuchela ganji, there is no point to even discuss noorani libaas of bohras with them.
Go and visit Ahmedabad where you can see poor bohras with fateli rida and fatela kurta right outside the roza or in slums or you can also visit Mumbra to have another glimpse. If they had proper means then there wouldnt have been any need by bohraji and other abdes to start a fund raising drive !

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 pm

lakshya wrote:not this is not true, religion has every thing to do with how we looks and how we act in society, ever heard about nanga bawa's? they have left clothes, do u prefer to have looks like them?

Clean and respectable also means decent clothing covering Islamic way eg not showing sexuality , not stinking, and not extravagant.

You guys have gone astray by prescribing design and too much focusing on outdoing each other. This has nothing to do with the spirituality of Islam. Do you really think Allah cares whether one has go
Den kasab topi , he probably only cares with what sincerity is the individual praying.

Starengely how come abdes are not taught this ?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:33 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:even i have heard in my bori days about bohri ladies getting imprisoned and hands cut in saudi arabia for theft. Has anyone confirmation and evidence for this?
ghulam muhammed wrote: After the dai's last vayez in Dubai it was an attire of shame and humiliation as many bohra ladies were caught shop lifiting and many hotel rooms booked for the bohras were stripped off their curtains, bedsheets and pillows !!

Sorry for the long delay in replying.
There has been no Bohri womens limbs being cut off in Saudi Arabia. As for the Dubai incident, Yes ,I think there was an incident at a jewellery shop. My friend from Dubai also told me that non bohris also dressedup in rida ti do the stealing.
Regarding the stripping of Hotel curtains ,it is lies. You know very well that Bohris are timid people. The ramakra walas had provided brand new bedding, including blankets to all. After the Ashura was over, they instructed all to keep the bedding as gifts and so people took it with them. In fact a lot of rules regarding traffic and immigration were relaxed by the authorities during the period.

mnoorani

aliabbas_aa wrote:even i have heard in my bori days about bohri ladies getting imprisoned and hands cut in saudi arabia for theft. Has anyone confirmation and evidence for this?
ghulam muhammed wrote: After the dai's last vayez in Dubai it was an attire of shame and humiliation as many bohra ladies were caught shop lifiting and many hotel rooms booked for the bohras were stripped off their curtains, bedsheets and pillows !!

There has been no Bohri womens limbs being cut off in Saudi Arabia. As for the Dubai incident, Yes ,I think there was an incident at a jewellery shop. My friend from Dubai also told me that non bohris also dressedup in rida ti do the stealing.
Regarding the stripping of Hotel curtains ,it is lies. You know very well that Bohris are timid people. The ramakra walas had provided brand new bedding, including blankets to all. After the Ashura was over, they instructed all to keep the bedding as gifts and so people took it with them. In fact a lot of rules regarding traffic and immigration were relaxed by the authorities during the period.

mnoorani

mnoorani

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm

mnoorani wrote: Regarding the stripping of Hotel curtains ,it is lies. You know very well that Bohris are timid people. The ramakra walas had provided brand new bedding, including blankets to all. After the Ashura was over, they instructed all to keep the bedding as gifts and so people took it with them.
Bro mnoorani,

A close relative of mine is an active jamat member in dubai and he confirmed that many of the hotel properties like curtains, bedsheets etc were taken away by bohras. In fact you can check up with your sources and confirm for yourself as to how much money was paid to hotels by dubai jamat by way of damaging charges and theft.