Epic wasila Mashallah

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
lakshya

Epic wasila Mashallah

Unread post by lakshya » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:27 pm

this laylatul qadr will remain in my memory for a very long time Inshallah, those who have attained and those who are now going to attain wil agree, wasila took by syedna Muhammed(tus) was just ausm.....no words to explain how powerful this wasila was. though it was a recorded bayan, I am sure it must have touched many hearts.

Long live syedna Muhammed burhanuddin(tus)

ozmujaheed

Re: Epic wasila Mashallah

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:58 am

Lakshya Can you elaborate

Abdes must have realized that their orthos are visiting this site in droves to get news that their own sites censor hence the self praises.

I have noticed orthos are also advertising matrimonial stuff

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:20 pm

lakshya wrote: this laylatul qadr will remain in my memory for a very long time Inshallah, those who have attained and those who are now going to attain wil agree, wasila took by syedna Muhammed(tus) was just ausm.....no words to explain how powerful this wasila was. though it was a recorded bayan, I am sure it must have touched many hearts.
This cock eyed lakhsya who has recently adorned a new avtar could only see and hear a pre-recorded wasila with one eye but completely missed out the agony and pain that the dai was put in by his greedy zaadas in order to increase the TRP of Muffy's lailatul qadr's sermons. He is totally ignorant of the hardships that his dai faces by virtue of him being paraded on a daily basis. It is this ignorance and lacklustre attitude which provides fodder to the zaadas to inflict more pain on the dai at this advanced age when he needs complete rest !

FYI The Dai was brought to saifee masjid at around 3.45 am and made to sit for one hour. The fatigue and fragile health was fully evident and many abdes were venting their anger in hushed tones as they could not bear to see their dai being put to such hardships.

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:37 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
lakshya wrote: this laylatul qadr will remain in my memory for a very long time Inshallah, those who have attained and those who are now going to attain wil agree, wasila took by syedna Muhammed(tus) was just ausm.....no words to explain how powerful this wasila was. though it was a recorded bayan, I am sure it must have touched many hearts.
This cock eyed lakhsya who has recently adorned a new avtar could only see and hear a pre-recorded wasila with one eye but completely missed out the agony and pain that the dai was put in by his greedy zaadas in order to increase the TRP of Muffy's lailatul qadr's sermons. He is totally ignorant of the hardships that his dai faces by virtue of him being paraded on a daily basis. It is this ignorance and lacklustre attitude which provides fodder to the zaadas to inflict more pain on the dai at this advanced age when he needs complete rest !

FYI The Dai was brought to saifee masjid at around 3.45 am and made to sit for one hour. The fatigue and fragile health was fully evident and many abdes were venting their anger in hushed tones as they could not bear to see their dai being put to such hardships.
moron no one cares about ur crocodile tears, first of all if u want to show us how much u care about DAI first stop abusing him on daily basis on this **** forum.

you are a hypocrite and any thing coming from u is just a shiiit.

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 pm

ozmujaheed wrote:Lakshya Can you elaborate

Abdes must have realized that their orthos are visiting this site in droves to get news that their own sites censor hence the self praises.

I have noticed orthos are also advertising matrimonial stuff
no bohra gives a damn about this forum but

I started this thread with just one intention in mind, I just cant believe how unfortunate u guys are to go against the DAI e HAQ.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:43 pm

lakshya wrote:no bohra gives a damn about this forum
But still you visit this site on a regular basis like a stray dog !

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:49 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
lakshya wrote:no bohra gives a damn about this forum
But still you visit this site on a regular basis like a stray dog !
who takes this forum seriously? :mrgreen:
passing time is an issue for me, and kicking your damn ass has now become my hobby , so its just fun to be here and laugh at ur stupidity. :wink:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:52 pm

lakshya wrote: moron no one cares about ur crocodile tears, first of all if u want to show us how much u care about DAI first stop abusing him on daily basis on this **** forum.

you are a hypocrite and any thing coming from u is just a shiiit.
People like YOU are the BIGGEST HYPOCRITES who just do lip service when it comes to the love of your dai but care two hoots for his ill health. By just reciting Shifa-e-kulli you think that you have done your duty. Atleast people like us raise the subject of dai's illness and illtreatment by his zaadas on humanitarian grounds although we disagree to his authoritarian rule but idiots like you dont have any sense of humanity, would you allow your own aged and sick grandfather to be paraded in order to extract money ? Probably you would as that is what is being taught to youll in the brainwashing sessions by the greedy and inhuman zaadas !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:54 pm

lakshya wrote:who takes this forum seriously?
passing time is an issue for me, and kicking your damn ass has now become my hobby , so its just fun to be here and laugh at ur stupidity.
You dont need to be specific as no one takes you seriously on this forum. BTW, A brainwashed idiot that you are, you dont even realise that it is YOUR ass which is being pounded beyond repair !

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:58 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
lakshya wrote:who takes this forum seriously?
passing time is an issue for me, and kicking your damn ass has now become my hobby , so its just fun to be here and laugh at ur stupidity.
You dont need to be specific as no one takes you seriously on this forum. BTW, A brainwashed idiot that you are, you dont even realise that it is YOUR ass which is being pounded beyond repair !
sure no one takes me seriously, this is the only reason Admin of this forum keeps editing and deleting my posts and keeping my IDS on banned or moderation, too much to worry about this **** movement getting in dust? :mrgreen:

abdesydna52

Unread post by abdesydna52 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:08 am

subhanallah
maula tus ane aapna mansoos aali qadr moula tus ni umar khuda daraaz ane daraaz karjo
su shaan si barakaat ata farmavi maula ye
varso lag yaad rehse
ane aa shaan dekhi ne dushnamo jalta rehse

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:12 am

when the live telecast started the shallowness of the claims made by the dai was evident by seeing his conditon how such a fragile person who himself is on support carry all the abdes to paridise by holding the hand of each and every mumin and by making such false claims his entry to paradise is also a debatable issue.

lakshya

Unread post by lakshya » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:55 am

aflatoon wrote:when the live telecast started the shallowness of the claims made by the dai was evident by seeing his conditon how such a fragile person who himself is on support carry all the abdes to paridise by holding the hand of each and every mumin and by making such false claims his entry to paradise is also a debatable issue.
I can write pages and pages on this matter but I will refrain from it. I just have 2 questions for u.

1) muhammed(s) health was fragile while he was on dead bed?

2) do u agree muhammed(s) have authority to take any one to jannah by holding his hand?

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 pm

lakshya wrote:
aflatoon wrote:1) muhammed(s) health was fragile while he was on dead bed?

2) do u agree muhammed(s) have authority to take any one to jannah by holding his hand?
Rasool SAW never claimed to take anybody to Jannah by holding his hand. He prayed to Allah SWT to accord Jannah to his Ummat!

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 am

regarding rasool ul lah's saw health in his last days no doubt he was fragile but was in his senses.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 am

Shifa-e Kulli means German Doctors.

Momin Mukhlis

Unread post by Momin Mukhlis » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:32 am

You Fool Riformist's... Khuda tamne samajhwa ni taufeek ata kare.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:23 am

lakshya wrote:
aflatoon wrote:when the live telecast started the shallowness of the claims made by the dai was evident by seeing his conditon how such a fragile person who himself is on support carry all the abdes to paridise by holding the hand of each and every mumin and by making such false claims his entry to paradise is also a debatable issue.
I can write pages and pages on this matter but I will refrain from it. I just have 2 questions for u.

1) muhammed(s) health was fragile while he was on dead bed?

And you IDIOT trying to compare Prophet Mohammed (pubh) to a Dai :twisted:
Did Prophet Mohammed (SAW) had ZIYAFFATS WHILE HE WAS SICK OR DID HE OR HIS FAMILY GET ZIYAFFATS ON FADIL NIGHTS OF RAMADAN? :evil:

Isolated

Unread post by Isolated » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:33 am

aflatoon wrote:regarding rasool ul lah's saw health in his last days no doubt he was fragile but was in his senses.
UMAR said nabi has lost his senses and this is the reason he denied pen and paper to him on his death bed.
ur words just proves u are UMAR of 21st century :wink:

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:07 am

bro isolated,

i think you are unable to understand simple english read my post carefully then respond.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 am

Brothers
Despite actions of 3+1 Ismailies believe Imamat was there since Adam AS. So why keep crying about pen and paper.

It's Ramadaan. Please concentrate on fasting and prayers.

Isolated

Unread post by Isolated » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 am

aflatoon wrote:bro isolated,

i think you are unable to understand simple english read my post carefully then respond.
you said syedna(tus) has lost senses, yes?

ynajmee

Unread post by ynajmee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:52 am

Arguing with one another is useless. An argument will always have a for and against standing. It would be informative for the entire forum if the counter argument is made sensibly with rationale and proof.
I hate it when amils and mullahs tells me to attend sabaq if I ask something against the bohras. Sometimes their justifications are wrapped in redundant words so much that you do not bother re-iterating the question again.