one more lion hunted

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Fateh

one more lion hunted

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:38 am

Bushara bushara Ali qadar muffadal maulla (t.u.s.) ye Rukwa(Tanzania-Africa) ma Lion no shikar kidho.

Abbas_chopra

Re: one more lion hunted

Unread post by Abbas_chopra » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:18 am

its shame:-)

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:24 am

It is reported in ahadith literature that on Judgment Day, animals who have been wronged, will be given the power of speech and they will testify against their tormentors. Hunting for pleasure/fun is not allowed in Islam. I don't know what Daim-ul-Islam says about it!

Could someone clarify? I've never read about Maula Ali (a.s) or Maula Hussain (a.s) going on hunting pleasure trips.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 am

sixfeetunder wrote:It is reported in ahadith literature that on Judgment Day, animals who have been wronged, will be given the power of speech and they will testify against their tormentors. Hunting for pleasure/fun is not allowed in Islam. I don't know what Daim-ul-Islam says about it!

Could someone clarify? I've never read about Maula Ali (a.s) or Maula Hussain (a.s) going on hunting pleasure trips.
my dear friend Maula Ali (a.s) or Maula Hussain (a.s ) were not FROM ROYAL family.They were true spiritual leaders of whole Muslim ummah.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:21 am

Fateh wrote:Bushara bushara Ali qadar muffadal maulla (t.u.s.) ye Rukwa(Tanzania-Africa) ma Lion no shikar kidho.
Another $50,000 of wajebaat money wasted!!!

Shame shame puppy shame!

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 am

As far as i know Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Maula Ali a.s. did business for their living. Instead of asking from the followers in the name of religion, they practiced simplicity and helped their followers. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

Look at the total opposite side of these leaders and their closed minded followers.

In my opnion the main problem is that, they dont try to understand Quran thats why they dont have the criteria to distinguish right and wrong.

May Allah show us Siraat-e- Mustaqeem and increase our level of Imaan. Ameen.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:11 am

Waajebbat Money is for the sole purpose of the dai and his family's pleasure. We are the waajebaat giver. Once we give the money then it is no longer ours. Its useage should not be questioned. USD 50000 means IRS 2,75,000.00. It is not important that this money could feed poor bohras in Ahmedabad or Mumbra for months. The Bohras are poor because of their lack of aqeeda. A lion is a haraam animal so it can be killed for sawaab. Even if it means paying lakhs of rupees, Muffy Mola knew that the lion was about to kill innocent humans .But before that could happen, Muffy Mola killed the lion.He has saved humans by killing the lion. Show that you are a true bohra by liking my post.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 am

The Lion did 53 sajdas just before he died.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:04 pm

mnoorani wrote: USD 50000 means IRS 2,75,000.00.
A correction....... USD 50,000 means Indian Rupees 27,50,000/- (Twenty Seven Lakhs and Fifty Thousand).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Fateh wrote: Bushara bushara Ali qadar muffadal maulla (t.u.s.) ye Rukwa(Tanzania-Africa) ma Lion no shikar kidho.
The Wajebat hunting season of ramzan wherein abdes accross the globe are hounded and hunted is over so now to keep his hunting skills intact, he chose to hunt a lion. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Kothari's should be hunting for jobs not for savage type killing. Allah gave life to the lion, no need to take it just for fun. Green peace should be notified.

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:09 am

I would love to see some pictures of this hunting trip.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
mnoorani wrote: USD 50000 means IRS 2,75,000.00.
A correction....... USD 50,000 means Indian Rupees 27,50,000/- (Twenty Seven Lakhs and Fifty Thousand).
Thank you GM Bhai for the correction.
You are good in maths and Forex,I can get you a good well paid job in the Kothar with your mathematics skills. let me know if necessary. Plus you will also have a straight road to jannat aftre death. This is the barakaat of Kothar Mubarak. All your sins will be forgiven. You can also enjoy drinks in private at Shaukat Sarkars hotel.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:25 am

mnoorani wrote:Waajebbat Money is for the sole purpose of the dai and his family's pleasure. We are the waajebaat giver. Once we give the money then it is no longer ours. Its useage should not be questioned. USD 50000 means IRS 2,75,000.00. It is not important that this money could feed poor bohras in Ahmedabad or Mumbra for months. The Bohras are poor because of their lack of aqeeda. A lion is a haraam animal so it can be killed for sawaab. Even if it means paying lakhs of rupees, Muffy Mola knew that the lion was about to kill innocent humans .But before that could happen, Muffy Mola killed the lion.He has saved humans by killing the lion. Show that you are a true bohra by liking my post.
Where did you read a lion is a haram animal, ? Abdes are stupid it is haram to eat it, not for heartless and senseless killing.

Idiots the lions live in their parks and natural environment , they were not killing any human. Please spare your nonsense.

Muffs killed the lion for fun so he can claim his brutality and manhood . How ridiculous killing a defenseless animal who was going about its business, muffs while mounted on 4 wheel drives , armed with high powered rifles, tracked by African hunters, 1 Lion vs dozens of blood thirsty abdes what chance the poor animal have. He did not eat it he will keep it as trophy in his mahal. I hope one day an injured animal gores him to teach him a lesson and Allah will consider the incident as self defense by the speechless majestic animal.

This same muffs reads sermons fakes grief recalling the death of Husain AS while in his spare time destroys innocent life. How can abdes still have faith when the leader who will take them to heaven has spare time to indulge in extravagance , and one wonder if he has time for spirituality. Does dalai lama or the the pope have so much spare time ?

If muffs had the guts try unarmed wrestling with the lion and see how the Gods creation would tear muffy to pieces!

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:17 am

Ozzie,

mnoorani is a satirist. You should have known by this time. I welcome his contributions especially when they display a rare poetic talent.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:36 pm

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:33 pm

mnoorani wrote:Waajebbat Money is for the sole purpose of the dai and his family's pleasure. We are the waajebaat giver. Once we give the money then it is no longer ours. Its useage should not be questioned. USD 50000 means IRS 2,75,000.00. It is not important that this money could feed poor bohras in Ahmedabad or Mumbra for months. The Bohras are poor because of their lack of aqeeda. A lion is a haraam animal so it can be killed for sawaab. Even if it means paying lakhs of rupees, Muffy Mola knew that the lion was about to kill innocent humans .But before that could happen, Muffy Mola killed the lion.He has saved humans by killing the lion. Show that you are a true bohra by liking my post.

If lion is such a bad animal then why was Maula Ali known as "Sher-e-Khuda"?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:59 pm

mnoorani wrote:You are good in maths and Forex,I can get you a good well paid job in the Kothar with your mathematics skills. let me know if necessary.
Bro mnoorani,

Kothar needs people who are experts in manipulation, who can fudge accounts and fool the tax authorities (alongwith abdes), in short they need financial crooks and I dont fit in that category. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:36 pm

porus wrote:Ozzie,

mnoorani is a satirist. You should have known by this time. I welcome his contributions especially when they display a rare poetic talent.
I am not targeting mnoorani but all the cold blooded abdes who are rejoicing the senseless killing

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:43 am

Eating the lion flash is haram in Islam,correct but eating mutton (sheep's flash) is not haram but halal .So if kothar drink abde's blood & eat their flash (means their money) then how it become haram?so my dear freinds if kothar eats abdes money then why are you all shouting haram haram when they robes db? So they have full authority to eat dbs everything blood.flash.bones etc,etc.understand?

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:57 am

I dont make out a single benefit from this hunting trips, I mean even if it is halal in islaam or what ever, going to hunt animal in africa, while we have real issues on ground world wide, just doesnt makes sense.

any ways untill this guys make tall claims that too sitting in mosque and if Allah is not willing to take any action, we momeenin are no one to question as well.

let the Allah and his Imam judge them all, and take appropriate action in due time.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:26 am

Hanif wrote:

If lion is such a bad animal then why was Maula Ali known as "Sher-e-Khuda"?
Dear Hanif Bhai,
In Islam when an animal is classified as Haraam or Halaal then it usually pertains to the dietary laws. It does not mean that the animal is bad. Animals are also classified as paak and napaak. A cat is a paak animal and can be lept at home as pet as the holy prophet also had cats as pets. A dog is considered napaak. A dog can be kept as a pet as well but it is not kept indoors as we pray on the floor and a muslims house is usually paak as we do not bring in footwear. However we are not forbidden from keeping a dog as a pet. Imam Hussain had a wadi ( Garden) where the slave caretaker had a dog. Once Imam Hussain went to the wadi and saw the slave at lunch. To his surprise the slave was giving every other morsel to the dog. When Imam Hussain asked the slave as to why he was sharing his lunch with the dog ? The slave replied that the dog had equal right over the food as he guards the wadi at night. On hearing the slaves wisdom, Imam Hussain freed his slave.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 am

porus wrote:Ozzie,

Sihaai dil ki ,hal kar ke ,Soch meri yahaan likta huun
Aur kuch log se ,nazre pher leta huun.
Noorani pe nahin koi jamaat ke phere
Lekin ek shair ki wajah se charcha huwe ,kya ,kya tere.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:22 am

Very soon a sheep hunting program will conducted in sauratra region.All the required activities for hunting sheep are going on in Rajkot the capital of saurastra & main target city is Jasadan.

Dbc1

Unread post by Dbc1 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 am

Usne jo sher mara to wah wah ho gayi....Dhyan dena Huzur...Usne jo sher mara to wah wah ho gayi...Aur jab maine sher maara to..?to.?to.?To kya....Sherni vidhva ho gayi.
:mrgreen:

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:08 am

^^^

Haa haa haa haa haa haa

Made my weekend

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 am

Any one can elaborate that by hunting a lion may increase spirituality or any kind of divinity?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:18 am

Hunting is considered sport, humans take pleasure in inflicting pain and killing animal

There is no spirituality in it.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:23 am

ahmedplumber wrote:^^^

Haa haa haa haa haa haa

Made my weekend
Ap are your really emotionless and celebrating the wasteful and brutal killing of an innocent animal for fun by your leader

Or you are pretending and just teasing the resists and progs since you cannot take a stand with us ?