Please spread this word

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sufi monk

Please spread this word

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 am

Salaam o alikum,

please spread this word.

we are a group of orthodox dawoodi bohra people, involve in different professions, we are keen interested in providing help to momeenin in best possible way we could.

please contact us on following email address with complete details of your wants.

helpingneedywithdivinehelp@gmail.com

karzanhasanah
school/college fees
guidance for higher education
guidance of business ideas
Last edited by Sufi monk on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sufi monk

Re: Please spread this word

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:39 am

this activity is absulate fee sabillillah and there is no involvement of kothar, we believe only common man can understand need of another common man. people sitting in badri/saifi mahel have no idea about ground reality of community needs.

so here we take initiative to help people directly.....

think

Unread post by think » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:54 am

is this a catch 21 or if it is genuine what evidence?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:03 am

think wrote:is this a catch 21 or if it is genuine what evidence?
as i said we are professionals in our fields, we dont have time for silly games, and we are also not asking for any donations, if u know some genuine people who needs help, pass on our email address to them.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:26 am

Salaam Alaikum,
I know of a few families in Ahmedabad who could use your help. They do not know me nor I know them personally. But for sure they need help. I do not have their contact numbers. I can give you the names and the mohalla where they stay. It will be very easy for you to find them. Plus there are also entire areas in ahmedabad ( like colonies ) occupied by very poor mumins. Would you be able to help them ? Please let me know.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 am

Sufi monk wrote:Salaam o alikum,

please spread this word.

we are a group of orthodox dawoodi bohra people, involve in different professions, we are keen interested in providing help to momeenin in best possible way we could.

please contact us on following email address with complete details of your wants.

helpingneedywithdivinehelp@gmail.com

karzanhasanah
school/college fees
guidance for higher education
guidance of business ideas
Sufi monk interesting nickname ? Your intent is commendable but there is suspicion!
What is your record todate...how many people have come forward?

What do you mean orthodox?

What is your source of funds?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 am

Sufi monk interesting nickname ?(thanx) Your intent is commendable but there is suspicion!
What is your record todate(we have thought of this idea this ramadan so we are looking for genuine cases to be helped)...how many people have come forward?(we are three guys right now)

What do you mean orthodox? (we are people from mainstream bohras, and we wont involve any outsider)

What is your source of funds?( our own hard earn money)

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 am

@SUFI MONK.
You still have not replied to my query. The people I am talking about do not have the means to send a mail.
Can you help them directly.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 am

Sm if you are orthodox does that mean you are hostile to progs or resist ?

I meant how many people have you already helped.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:19 am

bohraji wrote:@SUFI MONK.
You still have not replied to my query. The people I am talking about do not have the means to send a mail.
next week I am going ahmedabad, and i will see hows the living condition and if some body needs help.

btw look, our intention is very clear, we are willing to help those who are already working hard, yet they need some financial help to progress, or they need ideas in there businesses to progress. specially bright students who can do some thing in life with proper guidance.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:21 am

ozmujaheed wrote:Sm if you are orthodox does that mean you are hostile to progs or resist ? YES

I meant how many people have you already helped. we wont and dont want to disclose whome we have helped.

if u want to help us in this cause just pass on our email address to genuine people

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 am

Sufi monk wrote:
bohraji wrote:@SUFI MONK.
next week I am going ahmedabad, and i will see hows the living condition and if some body needs help.

btw look, our intention is very clear, we are willing to help those who are already working hard, yet they need some financial help to progress, or they need ideas in there businesses to progress. specially bright students who can do some thing in life with proper guidance.
This is another attempt from Kothari Goons to get e mail addresses Bhoraji never provided names and places in Ahmedabad and the Monk (yes they dress like Kothari Goons except the color is different) and he already said that he will be visiting them just like the one during earlier when one of the die hard told Bohraji that he lives in Ahmedabad and will be visiting them and he never visited bu disappeared from the forum
Monk initially said about helping Mumineens and then changed his tune to help students and people with work He/She does not even have very clear goals of helping. He/She knows that many mumineen helped through Bohraji and others ( yes both progressives and from other side) do not have enough to buy clothes and he is asking for their E Mail what a Moron. It seems that definition of Poor in Monk's dictionary is different than the classical definition of poverty
people sitting in badri/saifi mahel have no idea about ground reality of community needs.
Wow: very bold statement from Monk atleast he/she knows that much is true thanks to expose done at this forum let us see the big Danda of Kothar falling on him and soon he will be history too
Last edited by SBM on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:35 am

SBM wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: next week I am going ahmedabad, and i will see hows the living condition and if some body needs help.

This is another attempt from Kothari Goons to get e mail addresses Bhoraji never provided names and places in Ahmedabad and the Monk (yes they dress like Kothari Goons except the color is different) and he already said that he will be visiting them just like the one during earlier when one of the die hard told Bohraji that he lives in Ahmedabad and will be visiting them and he never visited bu disappeared from the forum
Monk initially said about helping Mumineens and then changed his tune to help students and people with work He/She does not even have very clear goals of helping. He/She knows that many mumineen helped through Bohraji and others ( yes both progressives and from other side) do not have enough to buy clothes and he is asking for their E Mail what a Moron. It seems that definition of Poor in Monk's dictionary is different than the classical definition of poverty
your baseless and idiotic post dont need any reply from me, yet it is just reported to site admin, i hope he kindly remove this post and keep my thread free from useless rants.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:40 am

your baseless and idiotic post dont need any reply from me, yet it is just reported to site admin
Still you replied and took pain to report it to Admin shows you are a cunning Kothari Goon who is embedded here to do PR since Adam/Progticide/Profstian were sent back to BOOT CAMP as they failed in turning the tide against Bohraji and many others from helping Poor Mumineen in Ahmedabad and elsewhere

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 am

@ Suf Monk.
It is great that you are visiting Ahmedabad. Please let me know when your travel dates are finalised and when your tickets are booked. I will tell you the areas to visit.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 am

just because of people like sbm people hasitate to come forward and help in genuine way, any ways thanx to internet we can ignore donkeys like sbm and carry on with good work.

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/10477/20120909-a9wb-32kb

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 am

bohraji wrote:@ Suf Monk.
It is great that you are visiting Ahmedabad. Please let me know when your travel dates are finalised and when your tickets are booked. I will tell you the areas to visit.
if u know some genuine educated salaried person who wants to start some business or a bright student who want to pursue higher education, pass on our email.

thanx

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 am

Sufi monk wrote:just because of people like sbm people hasitate to come forward and help in genuine way, any ways thanx to internet we can ignore donkeys like sbm and carry on with good work.

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/10477/20120909-a9wb-32kb
AND YOUR POINT? :?:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 am

Bohraji
Monk will visit Ahmedabad when Imam makes Zahoor so keep waiting like the other die hard abde who said the same in Poverty in Ahmedabad thread and never visited and I suspect his Moron Monk is the same one

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:59 am

Sufi monk wrote:
if u know some genuine educated salaried person who wants to start some business or a bright student who want to pursue higher education, pass on our email.

thanx
I do not know of such a person. But I know of mohallas where help can be given.Please let me know when your tickets dates and I will give you area names. You can pay a personal visit and assess yourself.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:05 am

bohraji wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: if u know some genuine educated salaried person who wants to start some business or a bright student who want to pursue higher education, pass on our email.

thanx
I do not know of such a person. But I know of mohallas where help can be given.Please let me know when your tickets dates and I will give you area names. You can pay a personal visit and assess yourself.
bohraji do u read simple english?

every one who resides in ahmedabad knows all area of gujarat and ahmedabad,

WE ARE INTERESTED TO HELP EDUCATED PEOPLE WITH GENUINE INTEREST TO PROGRESS, SO I AM SURE THEY CAN EASILY USE INTERNET.

SALARIED PEOPLE WITH GOAL OF BUSINESS OR BRIGHT STUDENTS WITH GENUINE GOAL TO PERSUE HIGHER EDUCATION.

NOW PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL MY THREAD WITH YOUR FRIEND SBM.

THANX

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 am

I liked your earlier name "rabeha Solar " better. :(

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 am

bohraji wrote:I liked your earlier name "rabeha Solar " better. :(
Another bites the DUST these Kothari Embedded are like frogs keep on changing colors as they have no spine to stick with one Avtar except the one sitting in Saifee Mahal

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:19 am

And there are many Organizations like that known as Zakat Fund of India--Roshan Khayal Organization and many others.
Bohraji already identified and helped students from Jamali School in Ahmedabad a Kothari run school which charges fees and would not provide any assistance to the needy Mumineen with tuition-books-or uniforms a work done by members on this forum and another NGO contacted thru this forum
SO WHEN ARE YOU VISITING JAMALI SCHOOL AND SEEK OUT THE BRIGHT STUDENTS AT THAT SCHOOL WHO ARE BEING IGNORED BY KOTHARI GOONS AND MAKE THEIR FUTURE MORE PRODUCTIVE

think

Unread post by think » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:16 am

sufi monk, you do not need s.b.m. or any other to point out who needs help. if you are for real then you do not even need to take a trip to ahmedabad. just look around you and visit your local bazaars and mohallas, and the slums, you will find many a poor people.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:33 am

Muslim First wrote:One must not forget a "Bahurupiya" lurking on this web site. He has appeared with many nicks so far.
He has plenty of time on hand and has admitted that he is here for fun.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:05 pm

This form is entertiament center. First of all We dont know anyone real name. 2 we dont know where they reside.3 We dont know who they are.4 Where they came from.5 Any one can join this form eg Muslim Hindu .....So how we can trust any one.This is a blind site.If we want to help some one we have to know YOU.who YOU are first? I have seen so many different name.I never seen a long time members in this form. Who manage this site? whats their name? where they reside?Any contact information?How to hold them?They are lots of question....
I am hard core Believe in Aqa maula.He is our Dai. But still I log on to this site.I dont like to hear bad things about My Dai.
But I like that we should introduce ourself first.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:50 pm

^
I am glad atleast by coming to this forum you do get entertainment unlike going to Markaz where all you do is cry or make faces like you are crying as per the Farman of Kothari Goons.
One of the objectives of Progressive is to lighten the burden of guilt as well as provide relief from daily hardship of Kothari Goons and I am glad that they have succeeded as per your own admission :)

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:13 pm

SBM wrote:^
I am glad atleast by coming to this forum you do get entertainment unlike going to Markaz where all you do is cry or make faces like you are crying as per the Farman of Kothari Goons.
One of the objectives of Progressive is to lighten the burden of guilt as well as provide relief from daily hardship of Kothari Goons and I am glad that they have succeeded as per your own admission :)
When I go to Markaz I get some knowledge I learn some thing about Islam, Our Dais, Inman Hussain.I get peace.Masjid is not for entertaiment.We go to school to get knowledge not for entertainment.But This site is entertaiment by people Like YOU who is SMART.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:37 pm

shabbir4u wrote: When I go to Markaz I get some knowledge I learn some thing about Islam, Our Dais, Inman Hussain.I get peace.Masjid is not for entertaiment.We go to school to get knowledge not for entertainment.But This site is entertaiment by people Like YOU who is SMART.
Sufi monk on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 am
Sir,
you may have done so many things for the community, which involves building zarihs and masjids , madressas ( offcourse with the community money).
but u also deprived people from gaining information and education about ISLAM.]
so Shabbir4U
which is true a die hard abde sufi monk just posted this and now another die hard abde like you says totally contradicting
Who do people on this entertaining forum should believe? And I never mentioned about MASJID I said MARKAZ and thank you for calling me SMART I knew about it just wanted you to realize that thanks. BTW if you are not aware in School they do provide entertainment like Annual School Day Annual School Picnic and many other function unless of course you go to Bohri Madrasa where the entertainment is GHANO JIVO GHANO JIVO..