Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AbdeSMBSMS

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:34 am

SBM wrote:AbdeSTBSMS
I should not indulge myself with low life like you but can not resist
Do you know the Arsh and Farsh of Human body, it is the head and the bottom ( A--) so you are right Syedna owns you. Do you know who enjoys carrying weight on their body they are DONKEYS or also known as ass. Hope you got the drift..
As far as Zinda Lash it is also an expression and it seems that the truth does hurt. Go and check Urdu Dictionary the meaning of Zinda Laash, it is not any derogatory expression but a classical Urdu Expression
SO ARE THERE POOR MUMINS UNDER THE SAYA OF YOUR MASTERS, REPLY THAT AND STOP DIVERTING THE TOPIC WITH YOUR NONSENSE POSTINGS
SBM ( Shabby Buffer Man ).

What a sick crap you have puked above. I guess you were not in the state of intoxication while flashing your above lunacy.
You again made a false interpretation as you reformists always do. See Jack Or Jenny, the meaning of " ARSH " is " Seventh layer of Sky" & " FARSH" means this World. So my Aqamaula ( tus ) is the Badshah of Arsh & Farsh.
You are a Burro among this Reformists on this forum who have loaded beast of burdens of Illogical, Nonsense, Insane,idiosyncratic statements just to prove your bizarre personality :mrgreen:
" Zinda Laash " this word is best suited for you & your fellow being Reformists, whereas we Abdes are concerned this word gains no weight as it is completely baseless & meaningless.
I hope you got the Sensible Reply for your Nonsense quote.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

Dear zinger,
"Tuto" is civilized or not that is let the civilized people decide. I would like to clarify here that I am not a member of any progressive jamat though I am a progressive minded. the abde also raised this but I have not answered him because his motive was to divert the topic. I am a E jamat card holder.
You have said about other participant on this board who are using bad language. Please note that I do not endorse such language and on the contrary I feel bad when they use such words. It gives a bad effects of the cause.

Here is a person who believes that he is a follower of Sayedna and who gives a good advise always. What you will call this person?

The person continuously telling lie about there in no poor in community, I would like to have an answer from you and a honest reply.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: To The Admin

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:07 pm

AbdeSMBSMS wrote: There are many Reformists on this Forum who uses derogatory languages in their quotes & among them mainly Al Zulfiqar uses the offensive language in each & every quotes
abde**&^%$#,

1. i would sincerely appreciate if you can point out where i have used gaali-galoch in any of my posts.
2. is calling a criminal a 'criminal' unjustified and derogatory? if a man commits murder, what should we call him? if the whole world can see that a person or persons are living off the incomes of simple, hardworking folk by deceiving them and abusing their faith, what could be a more apt description for such a gang than 'haramkhors'? do the law courts care about the sentiments of the participants when they prosecute criminals and address them as such?
3. if a grand tomb is constructed above the grave of such a haramkhor, murderer, thief and rascal and then the quran is inscribed on its walls in gold, would this act of deception cleanse the sins of the one buried therein?

now since you have raised the finger of accusation, please have the guts to answer the points raised above, that too without resorting to gaali-galoch and side-stepping the issues by calling me names and indulging in silly tactics and childish tantrums.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:17 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote: There are many Reformists on this Forum who uses derogatory languages in their quotes & among them mainly Al Zulfiqar uses the offensive language in each & every quotes
abde**&^%$#,

1. i would sincerely appreciate if you can point out where i have used gaali-galoch in any of my posts.
2. is calling a criminal a 'criminal' unjustified and derogatory? if a man commits murder, what should we call him? if the whole world can see that a person or persons are living off the incomes of simple, hardworking folk by deceiving them and abusing their faith, what could be a more apt description for such a gang than 'haramkhors'? do the law courts care about the sentiments of the participants when they prosecute criminals and address them as such?
3. if a grand tomb is constructed above the grave of such a haramkhor, murderer, thief and rascal and then the quran is inscribed on its walls in gold, would this act of deception cleanse the sins of the one buried therein?

now since you have raised the finger of accusation, please have the guts to answer the points raised above, that too without resorting to gaali-galoch and side-stepping the issues by calling me names and indulging in silly tactics and childish tantrums.

In this Daur Of Burhanuddin Maula ( TUS) you can be addressed as "Shimr ibn Dhi 'l-Jawshan ibn Rabi'ah al-Kalbi".

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:11 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: abde**&^%$#,

In this Daur Of Burhanuddin Maula ( TUS) you can be addressed as "Shimr ibn Dhi 'l-Jawshan ibn Rabi'ah al-Kalbi".
Abde,
That's exactly true!!! Only in the daur of a Dai like Burhanuddin Maula can a person like AZ and all other free thinking honest individuals be called 'Shimr'!!!
Sometimes (unknowingly) you do say the truth - or is it your sub-conscious mind taking a toll on you :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:32 am

Truth_Seeker wrote: Only in the daur of a Dai like Burhanuddin Maula can a person like AZ and all other free thinking honest individuals be called 'Shimr'!!!
Sometimes (unknowingly) you do say the truth - or is it your sub-conscious mind taking a toll on you :mrgreen:
truth seeker,

abde#$%^& just proved my point. when faced with brutal and awkward questions, instead of answering them to the point, he resorted to name calling and abuse which provided ample evidence that he has no answers. his only defense is gaali-galoch, the very same he baselessly accuses his detractors of!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:54 am

Maqbool wrote:Dear zinger,
"Tuto" is civilized or not that is let the civilized people decide. I would like to clarify here that I am not a member of any progressive jamat though I am a progressive minded. the abde also raised this but I have not answered him because his motive was to divert the topic. I am a E jamat card holder.
You have said about other participant on this board who are using bad language. Please note that I do not endorse such language and on the contrary I feel bad when they use such words. It gives a bad effects of the cause.

Here is a person who believes that he is a follower of Sayedna and who gives a good advise always. What you will call this person?

The person continuously telling lie about there in no poor in community, I would like to have an answer from you and a honest reply.
Dear Friend Maqbool, while i agree that "tu to" is perhaps poor manners, it is certainly less derogatory and less abusive and far far less uncivilised than comments about "pyjamas being stained yellow" or "backsides high in the air". I am sure one does not need civilised people to identify the difference. nonetheless, this discussion is not leading anywhere.

i have never asked you to clarify your stand, i am neither interested nor curious in knowing it. my belief is to each his own.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:04 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
abde**&^%$#,

howcome admin had suddenly become blind.wat about 100's of articles on your site claiming that the movement is against corruption and not dai or seat of dai itself,
this biased behaviour by admin in favour of az clearly shows the intention of this site and its false claims.all u guys want is a share of pie and if u get that u wont mind shutting down this site too.......
az shouldhave been banned long ago ,by abusing the dai he is not gonna win any sympathy let aloe hearts nor wud reformist drive home any point.....if at all your agenda is just reforms make sure people like az dsnt derail it for their own monetory benefits.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:08 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Truth_Seeker wrote: Only in the daur of a Dai like Burhanuddin Maula can a person like AZ and all other free thinking honest individuals be called 'Shimr'!!!
truth seeker,

abde#$%^& just proved my point. when faced with brutal and awkward questions, instead of answering them to the point, he resorted to name calling and abuse which provided ample evidence that he has no answers. his only defense is gaali-galoch, the very same he baselessly accuses his detractors of!
wow dude,
shimr is galli,rascal isint? if u find it justified to use such words y losin it wen others exercise the same freedom .I guess v all playin on same level field..wat u giv is wat u receive.....

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:09 am

SBM wrote:Abde STSSMB and Zinger
I have provided the complete details the Khidamtguzars with their telephone numbers so instead of making excuses why do not you call them and verify, I even have the names and address of the POOR MUMIN family who received the help and they were posted on websites sanctioned by RAZA of your Corrupt Masters but I have no desire to post that information to humiliate those unfortunate MUMINS.
So Abde stop making excuses call them and by the way I am not high horses, it is your master who rides on High Palki on the shoulders of human beings, I have reserved the Human Shoulders only when I have departed from this world, see I do not want to be a ZINDA LAASH
And Zinger yes it was uncivilized language I have never addressed AbdesSTSSMB as TU,,,Aya hei but I did question and still do question his IQ
SBM saab, i have not questioned you or your motives or your intentions. i believe in what you say about khidmatguzars. i did not realise when i made excuses, in fact, im wondering when i replied to that topic at all.... maybe if i did, it must have been in context of some other conversation

i admire how you led the project last year on poverty in a'bad. i would have liked to contribute this year when the topic came up but was unable to, due to financial constraints and other commitments. whenever i can, i shall, InshaAllah

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:16 am

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote:Abde STSSMB and Zinger
i admire how you led the project last year on poverty in a'bad. i would have liked to contribute this year when the topic came up but was unable to, due to financial constraints and other commitments. whenever i can, i shall, InshaAllah
Br Zinger
Thank you for your support (It was not me but people like Bohraji-Nalwala-Aqs-Hussain_KSA) But we also had many Non Bohras on this forum who also contributed to the cause.
I just wonder under what Avtar you were on this forum since Ramadan was in the month July-August and you joined this forum in Sept of 2012

zinger

In any case Thank you for your support and hopefully you can convince AbdeSMBSMS that there is abject poverty among Bohras and Kothari Goons have not done anything to help them but people like Khidmatguzars or Husseni Trust as well members on this forum like AZ and Hussain_KSA who are part of large Non Profit Organizations who have been working, not to forget Asgher Vasanwala who has been doing the same thru his Organization too. (None of these people receive any thing from Kothari Mastandaas aka Zaadas to help poor Mumineen

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:11 am

SBM saab, why dont you ask your best friend Al Zulfiquar... he has this pet theory of his about me :wink:

i may have joined recently, but ive been around for more than 5 years now. i was more interested in learning than participating, and learn i did.

i decided to register because i thought things were going out of hand and i thought i may be able to talk some sense in peoples heads, both traditional and reformists, but so far, i dont seem to be too successful :cry:

i wont bother with people from the reformist side but unfortunately even people from my side dont seem to be wanting to listen to me when i tell them to calm down

as to trying to open peoples eyes as to how much charity the kothar does... i dont think i can. our eyes opened up on our own. they have to realise it for themselves. there is a saying you know, about taking a horse to water...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Zinger
as to trying to open peoples eyes as to how much charity the kothar does... i dont think i can. our eyes opened up on our own. they have to realise it for themselves. there is a saying you know, about taking a horse to water...
Thank you Zinger for atleast you acknowledging about Poverty among Bohras. I respect your honesty which is badly lacking in Abdes on this forum
like Adam who could not answer about a Bohra Woman doing a Raakhi on Non Mehram Kaafir.
I wonder what do you think about this, do you think it is okay for Bohra Woman in Rida (Qomi Libas of Amtes- Progressive women usually do not wear Ridas)to touch a non Mehram Kaafir while SMS tells educated Bohra not to work and make Roti and sew Rida

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:32 am

SBM saab, these women have been embarresed enough. their pic appeared in mumbai/gujarati samachar, i forget which one.

even if they have not been officially/publicly condemned, i can assure you they have been stained in the eyes of most Bohras, mine too.

their actions were personal, and hence their motives unknown. they were not officially sanctioned by kothar so neither Adam bhai nor the kothar nor i nor anyone can answer it.

the kothar, while will publicly not punish them, might have taken some action in private, we dont know. i can assure you, a farman will be forthcoming soon enough. i say this from experience, not inside knowledge, so please dont hound me for answers now.

suggest you drop your "pursuit for truth" and move on in life. these women, whoever they are, i repeat once again, have been embarresed enough by what what has happened.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:42 am

SBM wrote:
Zinger
Thank you Zinger for atleast you acknowledging about Poverty among Bohras. I respect your honesty which is badly lacking in Abdes on this forum
like Adam who could not answer about a Bohra Woman doing a Raakhi on Non Mehram Kaafir.
I wonder what do you think about this, do you think it is okay for Bohra Woman in Rida (Qomi Libas of Amtes- Progressive women usually do not wear Ridas)to touch a non Mehram Kaafir while SMS tells educated Bohra not to work and make Roti and sew Rida
i accept poverty because i have seen it!!!

SBM saab, just because someone chooses not to answer, for whatever reasons, it does not imply lack of honesty. i take personal offence at your words. often, i have kept quiet not because i am dishonest but because i do not have an answer.

For the second part, i am absolutely ok with women tying a rakhi on non-merham men... my sister does it to her college friend... as for the women tying a rakhi no NM... it is their personal choice and while i disagree, i cannot comment on their motives

as for the third part of your query... is it ok for women to touch non-merham men.... please understand the context... we are talking of touch. going by your definition, our mothers and sisters and daughters should stay at home. what if they get touched by men on the road or the bus or the train?????... oh the shame and horror of it :roll:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:36 am

Received this message by what's up today:

PART 9: DREAM

Following interview of Bahen Jumana Vasi, Dubai

I was 18, carefree, rebellious, outgoing and member of the Ithna Ashara sect when I met Saifuddin Vasi at Teheran in 1969. We married a year later following my ritualistic misaaq. I will be honest; I did not believe in it. We stayed in Iran for three years; during this period, a number of people impressed upon me the teachings of the Dawoodi Bohra faith including Syedi Mazoon e Dawat, who advised my husband to move out of Iran as there was no mumineen environment in that country to nurse my faith. We moved to Dubai in 1973.
It was in Dubai that I attended my first mumineen majlis during Ashara. Something happened…I felt an inexplicable stirring. Then a few days later, on the night of Ashura 1394 (2.1.1974) I had a dream, which turned out to be the turning point of my life. I saw myself sitting in an open ground in Dubai with other mumineen waiting for Imam Husain to arrive. Imam Husain!Suddenly I saw ‘Imam Husain’ on a white horse riding towards the gathering. He kept nearing and when I could finally see clearly, it was none other but Maulana Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb (T.U.S.). He rode, looked at me and went out of my sight.
I awoke dazed and in denial. Here I was, believed in none but Aqa Husain and I was seeing him impersonated by the Dai of the Dawoodi Bohras, a faith that I had consistently resisted. I was confused. Show me the right path immediately, I demanded of Allah! Yes, I demanded. I didn’t have to wait long. Three days later, unfolded Dream Two. And this time I round I saw a wizened and venerable old man – I identified this as Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb (AQ) as seen in the photographs on the walls – who told me “Aa sahee raasto chhey”. I awoke, attended to my daughter, slept again, only to see Muqaddas Maula emerge in my dream again to tell me “Aa Dawat-aj sahee raasto chhey!” Saifuddin and I went to Huzurala immediately after. Even before either of us had even spoken a word, he looked up and said, “Hu tamara khwab ma aayo hatho ne? Hawe tamne kai shaq chhey? Hawe to tamne shaq nathi ne?” My first reaction: I wept. Not wept, sobbed. Not sobbed, but put my head on his qadam and purged myself emotionally. I could hear people saying ‘Su karo chho, behen?’, ‘Utho, behen!’ and ‘Aam na thai, behen’ but Huzurala asked them to let things be. ‘Ehne rehva dav’, I heard him say.When I looked up, others around me in Saifee Mahal were fishing for their handkerchiefs. Maula asked my daughter’s name. I replied ‘Tasneem’. He replied: “Naam baraaber chhey”. Huzurala then instructed Shaikh Ebrahim Yamani to record my dream for the benefit of the daawat archives. On the following day, Syedi Mazoon Saheb told us that Huzurala had mentioned my dream and my ‘ikhlaas’ over thaal. Since that day in January 1974, I have been a devout believer.
Note. Jumanaben’s great grand father was killed while defending the shrine of Imam Husain in 1801, following which her family name became ‘Shaheedi’.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: abde**&^%$#,

howcome admin had suddenly become blind.wat about 100's of articles on your site claiming that the movement is against corruption and not dai or seat of dai itself,
this biased behaviour by admin in favour of az clearly shows the intention of this site and its false claims.all u guys want is a share of pie and if u get that u wont mind shutting down this site too.......
az shouldhave been banned long ago ,by abusing the dai he is not gonna win any sympathy let aloe hearts nor wud reformist drive home any point.....if at all your agenda is just reforms make sure people like az dsnt derail it for their own monetory benefits.
Bhai Dawaat Ana Duato na Dushmano Kitna Thaya Ana halak bhi thaya. Har Zaman ma Dushamno hoi che.
Nabi, Vasi, Imams, Duats a Sagla na Zaman ma Dushmano thaya, Dushmanavat Kidhi lekin results su thayu. Sagla Halak thai ne Dozak ni aag ma jali raya che. Nabi, Vasi, Imam Ana Duat nu Naam aaje bhi Zinda Ana Sabit che Ana Rahse.
Apna Maula Burhanuddin Aqa ( tus ) na Zamaan na Aa Sagla reformists dushmano che pachi ye Zulfikar hoi ke Admin hoi.sagla Ekkaj Thali na Chatta Batta che & thats why you can't rely that admin will take necessary actions against zulfikar. Reformists sagla kitni bhi adavat kare Burhanuddin Maula ( tus ) na Parcham ne Halavi bhi nai sake.
Aqamaula ( tus ) nu Naam baki hatu baki che ana baki rahse ana aa sagla Reformists dozak ni aag ma jalvana che.
Last edited by AbdeSMBSMS on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 am

SBM wrote:
Zinger
S :mrgreen: b :mrgreen: m
Ok your Progressive womens usually dont wear rida as they like to flaunt their assets.But sometimes they can wear rida to enact that they are amtes.Still now you have not proved your Intelligence quotient.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:45 am

Abde,
That's exactly true!!! Only in the daur of a Dai like Burhanuddin Maula can a person like AZ and all other free thinking honest individuals be called 'Shimr'!!!
Sometimes (unknowingly) you do say the truth - or is it your sub-conscious mind taking a toll on you :mrgreen:[/quote]
Truth_Seeker,
Truth_Seeker your name on this forum shud be as False_seeker becoz you are connoisseur in converting a True Fact into a False one.
Ok, If you think Zulfikar & other Reformists are free thinking honest individuals than i have a suggestion for all you cuckoos.
See in Har Zamaan of Dai there were Enemies & they had guts to challenge the dai face to face, ha that thing is different that whoever has done eneminity with "DAI" they have suffered Dire Consequences ( Sagla Dushmano Halak Thaya Ana Dozak ni Aag ma jali raya che ) but atleast they had guts.
So i want to say why you reformist including The hound Zulfikar, waste your so called honesty on this Forum as here you will gain nothing. See you all reformists are the enemies of Our Dai I.E. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb ( tus ) so if you all have guts then why don't you challenge Our Aqamaula ( tus ) & do eneminity with him face to face instead of showing your grudge on this forum. :wink:
( Dai Mohammed na Andar Che Haideri Quwat , App Mara che Dushman Ne Pakdi Pachadi).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:44 am

[*](
Dai Mohammed na Andar Che Haideri Quwat , A
That is why he is helpless lying in the bed and can not even turn page on his own, needs help of his son in law. Can not properly announce about the NUSS and needed the help of his son in law
What a moronic comparison of Haider (Moula Ali) to a helpless corrupt current leader.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:47 am

Sagla Dushmano Halak Thaya
ANEY DAI HAMNA SUDHI ZINDA CHEY, :twisted:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 am

SBM saab, please dont forget our Dai is 102 years old. he is not a 60-year old like you.
uptill 6-7 years ago, he used to deliver the shahadat on Muharram, sitting still in 1 position for hours at a stretch.

He is old and helpless now, all age-related ills torment him, it does not suit someone like you to make such vile comments and wondering why he is still alive

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:49 am

He is old and helpless now, all age-related ills torment him
You should think about that when you pray for him to live ta qayamat. Pray for him to reform himself and those around him in the little time that he has remaining on earth.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:31 pm

SBM wrote:[*](
Dai Mohammed na Andar Che Haideri Quwat , A
That is why he is helpless lying in the bed and can not even turn page on his own, needs help of his son in law. Can not properly announce about the NUSS and needed the help of his son in law
What a moronic comparison of Haider (Moula Ali) to a helpless corrupt current leader.
Shabby Buffer Man ( SBM ).

So i want to say why you reformist including The hound Zulfikar, waste your so called honesty on this Forum as here you will gain nothing. See you all reformists are the enemies of Our Dai I.E. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb ( tus ) so if you all have guts then why don't you challenge Our Aqamaula ( tus ) & do eneminity with him face to face instead of showing your grudge on this forum.

You havenot commented on the above statement so it indicates you are SCREWED AND Your ASS IS TORNED UP.
( Phat Gayi Teri)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:54 pm

zinger wrote:SBM saab, please dont forget our Dai is 102 years old. he is not a 60-year old like you.
uptill 6-7 years ago, he used to deliver the shahadat on Muharram, sitting still in 1 position for hours at a stretch.

He is old and helpless now, all age-related ills torment him, it does not suit someone like you to make such vile comments and wondering why he is still alive
I am not talking about current Dai, your friend and brother mentioned about the Dushmans halak thai gaya so which Dai was he talking I was talking about 51st and where is he now?
Br Zinger please be careful in replying and just jumping to the madad of your brother in cohort AbdeSTSSMB and defending corrupt Kohari Mastandas

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 am

Br. Gm,

Its better to blur the face of the person. speacialy if its of a woman.

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:30 am

Just received this message via whats App;

"BUSHRA BUSHRA BUSHRA
Aali qadar moula tus friday morning kuwait padharsai inshalla
MABROUK TO all Kuwait muminin."

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:29 am

Hozefa wrote:Just received this message via whats App;

"BUSHRA BUSHRA BUSHRA
Aali qadar moula tus friday morning kuwait padharsai inshalla
MABROUK TO all Kuwait muminin."
@ HUMAN BEING - Run for the hills :lol:

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:28 am

via whats app

Aali Qadr Muffaddal moula kuwaot padhare che,
pachi kwt jamaat ni lottry lagi.
Pehla to faqt ramadan ma khuda ni ibaadat vaste jagya kharidvi padti hati
have to moula na didar karva ane waaz sabhalwa pan jagya kharidvi pade che,
ye divaso dur nathi k moula na phota pan ghar ma rakhwa vaste jamaat paisa levanu chalu kari deshe.
Kwt ma moula ni waaz vaste minmum 14 kd par head aapi registration karvanu,
toshu je loko register nahi thai ye loko waaz sabhalva k didar karva devama nahi aave?
14kd per head jo 21000 mumineen mathi 15000 pan register thay to 2 lakh karta pan ziyada collection thai,
nizam ma ketla spend karse? Pachi mumbai jai ne BGI na mota moula ne ziyafat aapi aavse.
aato faqt 14 kd ni vaat che252 ane 152 na cardwala to alag? Moula na naam par jamaat haji ketlu loot se?
shu kwt na haalat badhane nathi khabar?