Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
M Taha

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:17 am

they say only those can visit Imam Husain to whome Imam Hussain calls up, so for example Imam Hussain is calling me, but muffy says no you dont go, so should I listen to Imam Hussain or some muffy?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 am

Listen to Imam Hussian AS definitely.

By the way, did you realise you just sounded like that song "Chalo Bulawa Aaya Hai Mata Ne Bulaya Hai" :lol: :mrgreen:

HirsuteGenuflector

re: me no can read

Unread post by HirsuteGenuflector » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:58 am

tasneempati wrote:મારા ભાઈઓ અને બહનો આ સૂ થઇ રહ્યું છે આપની બોહરા કૌમ માં. એક અદના મુમીન ય મુમીના ને કેવી રીતે ખબર પડશે કે કોના પર બરોબર નસ થઇ છે ? આ તો આપની કોમ પર ઘણી મોટ્ટી આફત છે। કઈ કરવો જોઈએ કોના પાસે જાવું જોઈએ।
Not having human handy and my machine translator spewing gibberish
=====
My brothers and bahano the country's happening in your Shrine correct. Adana mumina mumina one of whom will know how to correct the vein? If your community is at the very motti calamity. Who should we have to undergo.
===
Perhaps someone here can help with what is being said.

white_pigeon

Re: re: me no can read

Unread post by white_pigeon » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:12 am

HirsuteGenuflector wrote:
tasneempati wrote:મારા ભાઈઓ અને બહનો આ સૂ થઇ રહ્યું છે આપની બોહરા કૌમ માં. એક અદના મુમીન ય મુમીના ને કેવી રીતે ખબર પડશે કે કોના પર બરોબર નસ થઇ છે ? આ તો આપની કોમ પર ઘણી મોટ્ટી આફત છે। કઈ કરવો જોઈએ કોના પાસે જાવું જોઈએ।

TRANSLATION

Maara bhaiyo ane behno, aa shu thai rahyu che, apni kaum maa. Ek adna mumeen ya mumina ne kevi reete khabar padshe ke kauna par barobar nas thai che? Aa toh apni kaum par ghani motti aafat che. Kai karvu joiye kauna pase javu joye.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:47 am

zinger wrote:Listen to Imam Hussian AS definitely.

By the way, did you realise you just sounded like that song "Chalo Bulawa Aaya Hai Mata Ne Bulaya Hai" :lol: :mrgreen:
you know what? this is not my personal belief but this is taught in your own sabak and bayan, that only those can go karbala to whome Imam Hussain invites.

and you should be knowing this, unless you are from those who sleeps in back side of masjid while bayan is going on. :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:50 am

what a load of utter nonsense... where did you ever pick that up from ?????

haaa haaa haaa

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously dude, time for your medications. you have started to ramble again

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:53 am

zinger wrote:what a load of utter nonsense... where did you ever pick that up from ?????

haaa haaa haaa

ROTFLMAO

Seriously dude, time for your medications. you have started to ramble again
never heard this?

Mola Hussain bolawe toj jawaye, in fact there is a whole nazam which pleads to imam hussain to call ...

mera soyaa hain muqaddar eh Hussain ab mujhe bulaa loooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSluTboXrs

now can you deny this?

now you loser can laugh on your sick mind all your life :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ROTFLMAO

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:58 am

there is a huge difference between the 2.

but your medication-addled brain is too confounded to be able to understand it. maybe, someday when you are cured, u will understand it

i leave you to think over this.

have fun

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:59 am

zinger wrote:there is a huge difference between the 2.

but your medication-addled brain is too confounded to be able to understand it. maybe, someday when you are cured, u will understand it

i leave you to think over this.

have fun
you can explain what is the difference or yes as usual you can run ... :wink: ROTFLMAO

but one thing is proved you are from those who sleeps in back side of masjid, and just wakes up in end.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:19 am

Zinger is not only ignorant but arrogant as hell.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:37 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Zinger is not only ignorant but arrogant as hell.
it is always ignorance which brings arrogance...look at muffy he is ignorant about true islaam which brings arrogance in him.

look at firon he was ignorant about the power of almighty and it brought arrogance in him, and this is why he claimed to be GOD.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:30 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Zinger is not only ignorant but arrogant as hell.
you cant debate and discuss with me so you resort to name-calling and abusing :roll:

Ok, as you wish

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:36 am

what a waste of money which was meant to be spent on poors, if this is not ayyashi and unislamic, then what is it?

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 am

Just received on whatsapp :

George Bush landed on Mars.

Australia deports M Taha and Udaipuris flee town .

Read it on whatsapp . Must be true. :roll:

scared

Unread post by scared » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:37 am

Some abdes look at these pictures and say "Wah Su Maula ni nirali shaan che!!". These are the maula kool aid abdes. They see nothing wrong with this.

And some abdes prefer to live in denial. The ones living in denial are better, cause it won't take much for them to turn on their masters.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Ba'ad As Salaam al Mahzoon,

It is mandatory for all mumineen and muminaat to give misaq to 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq Al Dai al Ajal Syedna wa Moulana Aali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS).

There will be a mandatory MISAAQ Majlis this Saturday. All mumineen, mumenaat and misaaq wala farzando MUST ATTEND.

Please also make sure to pass this message to all mumineen and facilitate transportation so that everyone may attend.

Mumineen must also bring their ITS52 cards for scanning.

Miqaat
Khatmul Quran & Misaaq Majlis
Date
Saturday, Feb 22nd 2014
Time
5:30 PM
Program
Maghrib Isha Namaz
Khatmul Quran
Misaaq Majlis
Salawat nu Jaman

Khuda Taala Aqamaula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin ni umr sharif ne ta rozey Qiyamat daraaz karey.

Wasalaam,
Anjuman-e-Badri, New York
www.nyjamaat.org

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:36 pm

M Taha wrote:what a waste of money which was meant to be spent on poors, if this is not ayyashi and unislamic, then what is it?
Some pictures are missing ok we saw the 1950s models...what about the rest of the years to the present....is that another floor or warehouse.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:52 pm

There is no denying the fact that the Kothari mafias have a fleet of luxurious cars but the ones shown above don't seem to be an Indian collection as the number plate says it all !!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:35 pm

max the immature: if you are truly a follower of Mufaddal Maula, then it may be brought to your attention that he has asked people to maintain decorum and not utter lanats on his kakaji saheb... n here you are doing befarmaani of the Dai by uttering laanats. Please apologize otherwise its a very very big sin !
maxthemature wrote:clip number 21 of khuzemas story circulatin on whatssap with mulla mohammed yayha from yemen furthur exposing fraudster khuzema and his kids
with audio and video proof of khuzema and his kids accepting nas on muffadal mola tus! chaptor over. period!
this clips are goin to the court and they r totally screwed guess no thane (jail) on this planet can save them!

and best part his 2nd son abdeally callin him 6 months back and asking him mazoom not attendin any mola mikaats so what r ppl talking abt it??yemeni says all r sayin mazoom not acceptong nas which is a shocker to which he replied ""na bhai kai dav sagla ne yemen ma and har jagah ehm nathi! muffadal mola tus mansoos che and mazoon accepts that completely and muffadal mola tus world knows was alwys the chosen one" !!! he has not been keeping well so last few years abba is avoiding mikaats!!!! ridiculous!!!! and soon as burhanuddin aqa ra passed away years of planning they implimented but obviously didnt realise their fake show wont last long!
well he has proof and has asked them to come to court or face to face!!!!!
100s of proofs but they r still goin on updating shit on their website and now have realised enuf of this show and time to wrap up and abscond!!!!
khuda ni lanat sagla pur
long live syedna muffadal saifuddin tus! ameen

ps:will fwd all prooves with clips if anybody wanna watch it on whatssapp!

but strictly not for sunni and wahabis like gulaam mohammed and m taha,akhtiar wahid(pity u bigtime!!!!!) and many other time wasters here who has nothin to do with our community and just ''kutte ki tarah dum hilate hilaate idhar udhar ho rahe hai'' as they say in indian'' poking nose on others since so many yearsand makin a fool of themselves and laughin stock!!! keep it up more ppl like u comment lesser and lesser people will start responding!!!!!
anywys kq is over and his kids! sure it was an entertainment for lot of ppl here unfortunately didnt last long as u guys wud have thought!!!!

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
M Taha wrote:what a waste of money which was meant to be spent on poors, if this is not ayyashi and unislamic, then what is it?
Some pictures are missing ok we saw the 1950s models...what about the rest of the years to the present....is that another floor or warehouse.
You really are gullible , :|

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:59 pm

James
Ok so now you are no more DB Londoner and you have replaced your LOL with smileys. What happened Br Anjami really shut you up under the old Avtar so you come up with this new one
Most surprising that Zinger could not figure you out yet Oh because you and him are the Defenders of Kothari Goons

New

Unread post by New » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:10 am

Request to Shezada,

Please forward your e-mail to the State Attorney General's Office. They can not force the minors, "farzandos" to give Missak without parents being present. Also mention that this shia sect practices Female Genitle Mutilation, may be in the US as well. Such legal action has been taken in Sydney.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:18 am

New wrote:Request to Shezada,

Please forward your e-mail to the State Attorney General's Office. They can not force the minors, "farzandos" to give Missak without parents being present. Also mention that this shia sect practices Female Genitle Mutilation, may be in the US as well. Such legal action has been taken in Sydney.
New
As far as Misak is concerned unless some one can prove that it is bonded labor even the US Attorney will not take any action. But if anyone can provide proof of Social Boycott by anyone and being discriminated against then the Civil Right section of FBI will investigate the case. One can also file the complaint with FBI about cash transaction under Money Laundering act. Some one can argue that Misak is equivalent to Shahda where a Muslim submits to Allaha and since Dai is vicegerent and he is taking that oath unless you can line up Muslim scholars to refute those claims
But one can file the complaint online staying anonymous at their local FBI office check out http://www.fbi.gov but they would need real proof otherwise US authorities are very careful in dealing with Religious issues specially when it comes to Muslims.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:53 am

SBM bhai Misaq for persons below 18 years of age or whatever age before considered an adult in USA , in reciting public and if they read the translation can be considered matter of interest for FBI.

For detailed discussion lets take it offline

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:35 pm

FBI? :roll:

Give me a break... what freakin planet are you people on!

These guys don't give a damn about our tiny little community - nor do they care about our relatively minor internal disputes!

However, please do try and make them get involved - all it would take is a phone call so go ahead dudes = http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us

If you are successful - it has the potential to change the whole world... err, I mean the whole of Bohra World... make it so baby!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:40 pm

SBM wrote:James
Ok so now you are no more DB Londoner and you have replaced your LOL with smileys. What happened Br Anjami really shut you up under the old Avtar so you come up with this new one
Most surprising that Zinger could not figure you out yet Oh because you and him are the Defenders of Kothari Goons
What the hell are you talking about dude?

Nobody is like me, nobody could ever be like me, I am unique, one of a kind... I am a Hero beyond all compare! :mrgreen:
Come to think of it - I should ask Admin to change my name to Qutbi-Hero lol! Man I love your posts SBM, they always give me great ideas lol! :wink:

Anyway, it's good you think I'm making fake accounts... because I think many of you are doing the same! (Which is a fact isn't it Mr Incredible!)

Now excuse me Bro, I must go and read the posts of this James dude, to see why you think it's actually me - he must be one awesome Son Of a Bohra lol!

PS: Your best buddy Anajmi hasn't shut me up (that would be Admin lol)... which is a great shame as I loved the way he gave me so many opportunities, to show how ridiculous Sunni'ism is, and how little he really knows about Islam... and I particularly enjoyed watching his reaction when he thoroughly lost every debate lol!

LIVE LIKE ALI, DIE LIKE HUSSAIN

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:42 am

12 Adabs of Masjid

Here are the NEW 12 adabs:

1. when you enter a masjid, forget about reciting any dua to allah, just think about getting your smart card scanned by the volunteers stationed at the door
2. also have your entry pass scanned and then be told which color coded section of the masjid you have to be seated in.
3. be prepared to pay 'voluntary compulsory' hoob, hoob for what, is not yours to question, but pay you must or face eviction, public humiliation and future degradation
4. watch movies on safar mubaraks of mola or mansoos, relays of past bayans or his meetings with politicians, celebrities, actors, leaders etc
5. pray only fard namaaz, sunnat namaz be damned.
6. listen to bayaans around mola so that the aamil can get plum postings in bigger and richer towns where the pickings are plentiful, chances to accumulate wealth are stronger and he can retire early after amassing great fortune
7. have a nice and pleasant nap and be woken up when the zakereen or amil suddenly raise their voices into shrill shrieks, and. once the short bouts of hysteria are over,fall into a warm reverie again...zzzz
8. once all the mandatory yelling, shrieking, gesticulating are over, rush to form thaals, looking frantically for your usual thaal gang as if it's a matter of life and death
9. fall upon the niyaaz jaman as if there is no tomorrow, like hungry wolves who would tear apart the volunteers from limb to limb and rend them asunder. demand more boti's, icecream, kharaas, etc from that close upri friend of yours, specially cultivated for that purpose
10. follow the namaaz pecking order, i.e. do not encroach on the 'reserved' spaces of the milk shaikhs, mullas, jamaat committee and tanzeem members, amil's chamchas, the wealthy and the privileged etc etc. know your place, you fool!
11. participate in devotional shows by kids and adults who fall over and compete with each other in demonstrating their love for mola, with huge greeting cards, cakes, madehs, winning the tulul umr dua max. no recited etc etc.
12. and finally, lining up in front of the dreaded amil for annual payment of wajebaat, where you will be publicly shamed and humiliated, belittled, reduced to a quivering jelly, a nervous chattering wreck, returning home in tears, your pockets and bank account lightened by a few thousands.....

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:15 am

0. Before entering masjid,search for a place for chappal to be placed so that no one can take it...OR take out plastic bags and put it in it and carry in to the Masjid.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:25 am

Muffy and his gang of crooks, have twisted everything, they have become such big bidaatis, that they have entered the deepest well of Kufr. on the other side there is SKQ who is giving helping hand and showing the perfect signs of succession.
Muffy has convertred all the bohra masjids into Cinema halls, in which prior to the show they give out venue and time for the show and then tell each and every bohra to get money for the show in the form of salam covers.