Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger
Posts: 2031
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#901

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:51 am

SBM wrote:James
Ok so now you are no more DB Londoner and you have replaced your LOL with smileys. What happened Br Anjami really shut you up under the old Avtar so you come up with this new one
Most surprising that Zinger could not figure you out yet Oh because you and him are the Defenders of Kothari Goons

SBM bhai, believe me im just as surprised as you are... :D

and since you insist on calling me defender of kothari goon inspite of me telling you time and again how wrong you are, how about i return the favour and call you.... lets say... "illogical analyst and drawer of inane conclusions from single pictures"

hmmm... sounds good i think :lol:

oops... i shouldnt be using smileys or now you will say that DBL, QBL, James and I are the same :lol:


maxthemature
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#903

Unread post by maxthemature » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:31 pm

M taha even after my crystal clear msg which I cud swear on anybody
Leaves abslutely no doubt where is haq! It won't and will never ever stop
In many duwaats and imaams time some bunch of lunatics
Went astray and it has happened again in burhanuddin aqas ra zamaanand muffadal
Mola tus zamaan As well and u lot r the best examples of that
Either u r mentally retard not to understand such simple thing
Of a million plus mumineens love for dai(alwys has since islam started)chain won't ever break)or u
At no point of time had anything to do wit being a mumin
I repeat till ur death keep barking here and it won't make a wee bit difference
To a single soul!
And some of ur msges a kinder garden child will shut u up if u come face to face
Try doing tht some day! I challenge all the reformist ideots here!
Come out of this site and face us if u have the balls! Oh once again let me
Give a stern reminder that ghulaam mohammed is a sunni and is tryin
His best to fool people here but tch tch tch in vain!!
 

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#904

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:40 pm

maxthemature wrote:Give a stern reminder that ghulaam mohammed is a sunni and is tryinHis best to fool people here but tch tch tch in vain!!
Mad max (apologise to Mel Gibson),

Iam not surprised that this is the best that you could have come with !! BTW, Iam an ejamat card holder and let me remind you that there are far more other Bohras headed by Muffy who are trying their best to fool people here but tch tc tch in vain !!!

maxthemature
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#905

Unread post by maxthemature » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:29 am

Haha ejamaat holder enemy of dawat and being a sunni believer and registered in a reformist
Site!!a multi coloured talented monkey! Ghulam mohammed not only will ur I'd card be blocled nw
But I will make sure to to whip ur ass now! Ur true colours
Everybody has learnt in this forum! Admin might not block u
Here but wait and watch......! Ur comments r as rubbish and monotonious as ur messed up
Brains!!! Like I said a kinder garden child can shut u up as well with
Sort of foolish stuff u come with! Quite lauaghable
Ejamaat I'd for gm!!! Fantastic!! Thankks for the info!bestt thing u have done to me by mentioning tht!!!

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#906

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:38 am

this is what happens when people are forced to keep beard without making them understand what is this sunnah all about.

brain washing for personal gain brings more shame for muffy and his gang.

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#907

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 am

maxthemature wrote:M taha even after my crystal clear msg which I cud swear on anybody
Leaves abslutely no doubt where is haq! It won't and will never ever stop
In many duwaats and imaams time some bunch of lunatics
Went astray and it has happened again in burhanuddin aqas ra zamaanand muffadal
Mola tus zamaan As well and u lot r the best examples of that
Either u r mentally retard not to understand such simple thing
Of a million plus mumineens love for dai(alwys has since islam started)chain won't ever break)or u
At no point of time had anything to do wit being a mumin
I repeat till ur death keep barking here and it won't make a wee bit difference
To a single soul!
And some of ur msges a kinder garden child will shut u up if u come face to face
Try doing tht some day! I challenge all the reformist ideots here!
Come out of this site and face us if u have the balls! Oh once again let me
Give a stern reminder that ghulaam mohammed is a sunni and is tryin
His best to fool people here but tch tch tch in vain!!
 
hey dude which message are you talking about? post it again let me see what you have got.

summer123
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#908

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:58 am

whats app msg
Attachments
s1.jpg

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#909

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:03 am

summer123 wrote:whats app msg
silly attempt to get lime light and to show world how muffy is sucessor.

but unfortunately this is not cheap Indian politics, this is islamic dawat, and such cheap propoganda wont last long.

Sujud
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#910

Unread post by Sujud » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:07 am

SMS gang is preparing a ground for a legal battle, i fear what will happen once he leaves for his grand tour. All the goons will do violent dadagiri.

AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#911

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:41 am

Latest circulation on whatsapp. Obviously the authenticity of the information cannot be confirmed

Ek bhai yeh dawedaar na waha phone kido ane kahyu k mara bawa guzri gaya che magar me tamne manu chu to aa logo kabrastan ma dafan ni ijaazat nathi api rhya me su karu ,, daavedaar yeh kahyu bawa ne musalmaan na kabrastan ma dafan kari do ane zara bhi fikr na karjo tamara bawa ne me jannat pohchavi ayo chu ,,,, pachi wo bhai kahe arre kone pohchavi aya tame mara bawa to mara sathe betha che me to mazak kari rhyo chu

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#912

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 am

Reply to this Joke

Jene tu maula maney che Muffy Puski, ohye toh jeeta ji apna bawa ne marideeda hata, SMB(RA) had a face of SHOCK at the end of his lifetime as you may have seen his eyes dilated and his lower jaw exposed because of the anger and anguish of what his Sons did to him at this advance age, on 100th Birthday they gave him all the fake happiness and fake gratitude and following after they gave him all the sadistic pain which had accumulated for past 32 to 40 years, Muffy will die a horrible death and his followers will not even come to know what happened to him, it is a matter of karma, aa dhongi dawedar muffy khabar ne kaunsa imam si communicate karey che, oh yeah i know IMAM AGA KHAN because sooner or later he might even bring rules like him in the community.
all you muffadali bohras, there is still time to revert and understand who is the rightful Duat of this Zaman, Moula Qutbuddin Shaheed ni azamat anne dua che aa zaman Na Qutbu-ul-Hudda che, Fatemi dawat zindabad fatemi dawat zindabad,

summer123
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#913

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Je gilaaf mubarak raudat tahera ma charawa ma aya hata
Ye have utari ne packing thai rahya che......
utarna hee thha to phir chadaya kyu ??? waste of money...wut to say ??
Attachments
g1.jpg

questions
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#914

Unread post by questions » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:11 pm

'utarna hee thha to phir chadaya kyu ??? waste of money...wut to say ??'

Jo chadhtay hain unko kabhi na kabhi utarna parhta hay - muffy aur uskay jaisay utaray jaaeein gay - then people will realize their hard earned gold and money was wasted - better to send your kids to Harvard than to send muffy khaandaan kids...

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#915

Unread post by trvoice » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:33 pm

summer123 wrote:Je gilaaf mubarak raudat tahera ma charawa ma aya hata
Ye have utari ne packing thai rahya che......
utarna hee thha to phir chadaya kyu ??? waste of money...wut to say ??

Think like a greedy muffi ganster and you will understand. These ghilaaf will be cut into small peices send to every city around the world and distributed among rich mumineen or a small "hub, najwa, or hadiyah"

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#916

Unread post by james » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:38 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote: BTW, Iam an ejamat card holder

And yet you don't know how Shafaqat is done in Misaq . :mrgreen:

Sujud
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#917

Unread post by Sujud » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:36 pm

trvoice wrote:
summer123 wrote:Je gilaaf mubarak raudat tahera ma charawa ma aya hata
Ye have utari ne packing thai rahya che......
utarna hee thha to phir chadaya kyu ??? waste of money...wut to say ??

Think like a greedy muffi ganster and you will understand. These ghilaaf will be cut into small peices send to every city around the world and distributed among rich mumineen or a small "hub, najwa, or hadiyah"
No these will be recycled for more fakhir najwas in the next round of festivities which will May be in another 15 days. So that lady is doing a very important job of preserving them, it's an investment.
Just like the sehras

SBM
Posts: 6352
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#918

Unread post by SBM » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:39 pm

james wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: BTW, Iam an ejamat card holder

And yet you don't know how Shafaqat is done in Misaq . :mrgreen:
And how about your Misaq for last 50 years of accepting SKQ as Mazoon, You donot know how to fulfill the requirements of Misaq

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#919

Unread post by trvoice » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:48 pm

trvoice wrote:
summer123 wrote:Je gilaaf mubarak raudat tahera ma charawa ma aya hata
Ye have utari ne packing thai rahya che......
utarna hee thha to phir chadaya kyu ??? waste of money...wut to say ??

Think like a greedy muffi ganster and you will understand. These ghilaaf will be cut into small peices send to every city around the world and distributed among rich mumineen or a small "hub, najwa, or hadiyah"

For those who know where this idea improvised from. Yes right the "Hajj", after every Hajj season the Kabaa black curtains are changed and old ones are distributed amon the haj committee members. Who again in turn sells them for faakhir najwa (upto 50lacs for 1x1 sqft).
Now that we have a home brew version of these cloth, make millions.

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#920

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:05 am

trvoice wrote:. Yes right the "Hajj", after every Hajj season the Kabaa black curtains are changed and old ones are distributed amon the haj committee members. Who again in turn sells them for faakhir najwa (upto 50lacs for 1x1 sqft).

This news should be pinned to the top of the forum . Online petitions to change Haj Committee Members should be undertaken . Infact , other people of nationality of the Haj Committee members should be banned from Masjids .Whatever sect they are belonging to should be blacklisted by Ulema . Ozundee can take Australia and Far East . Bohra Spring can take Europe with Az Zulfiqar's permission ofcourse . I wonder if Az Zulfiqar helps for this cause . He says he has left the Bohra fold completely but has he left the Muslim world too ? SBM can contact the FBI , CIA and King Saud.

Let's get to work people . :mrgreen:

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#921

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:13 am

SBM wrote:
james wrote:
And yet you don't know how Shafaqat is done in Misaq . :mrgreen:
And how about your Misaq for last 50 years of accepting SKQ as Mazoon, You donot know how to fulfill the requirements of Misaq
Khuzaima was in the rutba of Izn . He transgressed and was removed from this rutba by His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS . At present , he is nothing in the hierarchy of Dawat .Why is it so difficult for you to comprehend this ?

In the same vein , I am sure Khuzaima has not reappointed Syedi Husain Bhaisaheb Husamuddin DM as Mukasir in his Misaq Majlis in Thane. The scores of people who attended that Majlis can shed some more light on this , :wink:

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#922

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:45 am

@ james


who is muffy to discard mazoon sahab from his post?

so technically Mazoon sahab is still higher in rutba compare to any one else.

as far as mukasir sahab is concern, atleast SKQ havent showered lanat on him, just like how muffy camp showered lanat on MAZOON sahab.

btw u talk about histrory, u havent replied which son of dai collected mone in name of taziyat,golak kaa chanda and also threw birthday bash on dead body of his father.

summer123
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#923

Unread post by summer123 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:15 am

new mojiza on what's app
Ek zikr Hakimuddin moula ane Mohammed Burhanuddin moula ni shaan ma.....
Burhanpur si 40 diwas lag roz 40kg Gulab na phool moula na mazaar si Mumbai bewe moula ni turbat par chadahwa jaata hata

Gulab ni regular mousam nathi
Pan roz etla phool moula na baag na aawe ane Mumbai jaata hata
Overall and above the phool required in Hakimuddin moula mazaar
Khidmat guzaar ye em ada kidhu ke aa bhi ek mohto moula no mouzizo che ke etla phool roz baag ma khilta ane waha arz thati
Khuda taala Hakimuddin moula na varis Mohammed Burhanuddin moula ne jannat ul firdoz ma afzal ul jazah aapjo
Ane aap na varis ane mansoos
Aqa Mufaddal Saifuddin ne taa qayamat ba shehat baki raakhjo

Sceptical
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#924

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:30 am

summer123 wrote:new mojiza on what's app
Ek zikr Hakimuddin moula ane Mohammed Burhanuddin moula ni shaan ma.....
Burhanpur si 40 diwas lag roz 40kg Gulab na phool moula na mazaar si Mumbai bewe moula ni turbat par chadahwa jaata hata

Gulab ni regular mousam nathi
Pan roz etla phool moula na baag na aawe ane Mumbai jaata hata
Overall and above the phool required in Hakimuddin moula mazaar
Khidmat guzaar ye em ada kidhu ke aa bhi ek mohto moula no mouzizo che ke etla phool roz baag ma khilta ane waha arz thati
Khuda taala Hakimuddin moula na varis Mohammed Burhanuddin moula ne jannat ul firdoz ma afzal ul jazah aapjo
Ane aap na varis ane mansoos
Aqa Mufaddal Saifuddin ne taa qayamat ba shehat baki raakhjo
lol.

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#925

Unread post by trvoice » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:16 am

james wrote:
trvoice wrote:. Yes right the "Hajj", after every Hajj season the Kabaa black curtains are changed and old ones are distributed amon the haj committee members. Who again in turn sells them for faakhir najwa (upto 50lacs for 1x1 sqft).

This news should be pinned to the top of the forum . Online petitions to change Haj Committee Members should be undertaken . Infact , other people of nationality of the Haj Committee members should be banned from Masjids .Whatever sect they are belonging to should be blacklisted by Ulema . Ozundee can take Australia and Far East . Bohra Spring can take Europe with Az Zulfiqar's permission ofcourse . I wonder if Az Zulfiqar helps for this cause . He says he has left the Bohra fold completely but has he left the Muslim world too ? SBM can contact the FBI , CIA and King Saud.

Let's get to work people . :mrgreen:
Infact it should be pinned like all other "faakhir najwa scams". But jamie my boy I can see your frustration build up, You are one of those type of politicians when confronted with fact and logic you resort to all type of gaali galoch and laanats.

wise_guy
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#926

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:16 pm

BUSHRA : BUSHRA : BUSHRA

Our Akaa Moula Sayedna muffdal has purchased a property in Colombo @ Sri lankan Rs.170 crores ( US$13 million) for his personal comfort. House is located on the beach road which is the most upmarket locality in Colombo. Current market value of the house was only S.Rs 120 crores and Owner of the house was not willing to sell but our AkaMoula offered 50 crores more and acquired this 1.5 acres property.

This is very big mozizaa and shaanaat of Sayedna mufaddal.

Mufaddal moulla Zindabad.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#927

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:29 pm

So now we know why Muffy was in Colombo when his father was in Mumbai virtually on deathbed, abdes could wait but not the lucrative deal ! !

seeker110
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#928

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Can he swim or just a gawker.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#929

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:32 pm

james wrote: He transgressed and was removed from this rutba by His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS . At present , he is nothing in the hierarchy of Dawat .Why is it so difficult for you to comprehend this ?
It can also be put the other way round.............. Muffy transgressed and was removed from his rutba by SKQ, at present he is nothing in the hierarchy of Dawat as his Nass has been challenged. Why is it so difficult for you to comprehend this ?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

#930

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:34 pm

seeker110 wrote:Can he swim or just a gawker.
How dare you question his talent ? He can definitely swim provided he is in the pool of money !