In the larger context one will agree but when narrowed down,Illiteracy, Food security, malnutrition, terrorism, health care, security, hunger, poverty alleviation etc etc,,,, so many problems.. The entire world is fighting. However, we the Dawoodi Bohras residing in all parts of the world are completely free from all these ills of society. Spread this message to as many people as possible and let the world know, what it means to be a Dawoodi Bohra...
1) Illiteracy- We have padha likha jahils who can't see through the game of powers to be.
2) Food security/malnourishment - Aka thali I guess. The taste sucks but then we have to eat saying Khuda nu Shukr not everywhere is the meal complete. In many areas its only complementary to what you make in your house.
3) terrorism- well agree that our community is not into this but I will not absolve our community of radical thoughts or more generally narrow minded thoughts. The so called progressives suddenly become radical when it comes to Hindus as I've seen many times in posts about Ramdev etc.
But in a different aspect, the community is terrorized from within by Aamils right up the power chain.
4) Healthcare? I wider what that person had in mind. We have no health care in our community. We are asked to not even take health insurance. They say keep Narul Makam to keep illness away. Still you fall ill. They say illness is gods way of curing your sins. Then again keep Nazrul Makam for shifa but you have to go show a doctor who will take his fees. If its serious in nature, you have to foot the hospital bill. So that's that.
5) security? I don't know if we are getting free security. Again its Nazrul Makam that's to protect you.
6) hunger,poverty? One had to go out and look at those who are hand to mouth.
We Bohris live in a self made bobble.