Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
godmoney

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

WhatsApp msg
Rajkot Tanzèem no momin bhai o upar karo kaher. .
1 Asgar bhai vankaner vala
2 Ahsan husain nazmuddin
3 Mohammed Ahsan Hussain
Tatha bija 12 ghar
Aa parivaro ne khuda na ghar ma namaz padhva ane nyaz ma jamva aava mate mehròom rakhela chhe
Karan PAISA .....
1200; rupiya masela dith namaz padhvana
5000 ghar dith nyaz jamvana
Aapo to tamne namaz padhva ane jamva aavu nahi to nahi aavta. .aavi barjabri karel chhe. .
Khuda na ghar ma namaz padhva na pan paisa? ??
Rajkot tanzim members
1.Mustufa dari vala
2.Hakim bhai
3.Abbas khambhariya vala
Khuda tamne poh che
Koi momin tamne pohch se nahi
Aa julm bandh karo

.forwarded as received

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Wassup msg
Every day Amil Muffadal ezzi of hussaini masjid Mumbai come just 2 min before margib azan time that too running as he know he wud be late,He stay 2 bldg ahead from masjid but on 22nd night He came early and started his non sense talk from 7:00pm abt collection of fund and important abt 23rd night giving fund to raza na shaheb and praising muffadal shaheb in every statemnt and he went till 7:35 n was going on n on so ppl in masjid were annoyed and said it time for namaz so the amil shouted on them and said maane khabar che.Mein raza no shaheb chu mein 8pm ye pan namaz padhavu toh e kaaza na thai..Tamara ma itli tofik nathi ke taame raza na shaheb ne aam kaho cho in shouting manner as if some one have done crime..It was just his EGO that maane kem kidhu maane bhadhu khabar che infact he sud be like thanks for informing me that margib naamaz kaaza thaase.
His this way Amil should preach.what is more important his collection speech or namaz time. Dont they have common sense abt this.

forward it to everyone so that ppl know abt this so called amil

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:59 pm

godmoney wrote:Amil Muffadal ezzi of hussaini masjid Mumbai
The name says everything !!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:41 am

Cake for MS waras. Roti making taken too seriously!
Attachments
IMG-20140719-WA0012.jpg

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:44 am

MMH wrote:Cake for MS waras. Roti making taken too seriously!
ok so now they are going to waste fazil raat of lailatul qadr on useless mufaddal birthday celebration.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:46 am

A new serial on TV
BOHRAS GOT TALENT with SMS as host

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:49 am

cake maker is talented though :D her imagination is good.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:56 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:cake maker is talented though :D her imagination is good.
'Her' it could be 'his' also. So mufaddali of you to assume that its 'her' :roll: :roll:

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 am

I say "her" because unfortunately brainwashing is more done on bohra females than bohra men. :wink:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:25 am

Actually, SMS should take this in an insulting way rather than a "ghana khush thaya" way :mrgreen:
Is this all he has to his credit ? Rotis and Dabbas

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:45 am

DisillusionedDB wrote: Is this all he has to his credit ? Rotis and Dabbas
Neah !!.. he has more to his credits :

Pleasure Hunting
Chartered Flying
Gold Gifts
Marathon Ziyafats
Frequent Waagar Yatra
Country Hopping
Khisko-Fying (takes the first flight out from troubled areas)
Dagger Dancing
Abde Scolding
Corrupt Political Relations

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:44 am

Lol, from when we are asking about ms only 1 QUALITY as DAI you had listed his so many qualities as BHAI.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 am

looking at the cake pic my wife said "so they finally gonna cut females in pieces and eat it" ? :shock:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:39 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:looking at the cake pic my wife said "so they finally gonna cut females in pieces and eat it" ? :shock:
Never saw it from that point of view. But in SMS rule, that cannot be ruled out.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 pm

In the name of ALLAH subhanu

well I am not boasting this but this is a lesson for those who think real world is different from online world and nothing can be achieved in real world.

normally I don't go to masjid but when I go I make sure people are praying in masjid and no duniya is discuss in place of worship.

since today was laylatul qadr I went to masjid and to my surprise amil was just talking about two thing's

1) salaam money and 2) dabba money and how every one should contribute more and more.

I could not take it any more and I stood up and shouted on amil really hard to cut the crap and let the people pray on this auspicious night of al qadr, people looked at me with surprise but finally amil had to wind up his bullshiit and end his bayan, waiting for isha to commence. typing from mobile.

moral of the story "STAND UP" and see how world gets changed.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:25 pm

AmmarHussaini wrote:In the name of ALLAH subhanu

well I am not boasting this but this is a lesson for those who think real world is different from online world and nothing can be achieved in real world.

normally I don't go to masjid but when I go I make sure people are praying in masjid and no duniya is discuss in place of worship.

since today was laylatul qadr I went to masjid and to my surprise amil was just talking about two thing's

1) salaam money and 2) dabba money and how every one should contribute more and more.

I could not take it any more and I stood up and shouted on amil really hard to cut the crap and let the people pray on this auspicious night of al qadr, people looked at me with surprise but finally amil had to wind up his bullshiit and end his bayan, waiting for isha to commence. typing from mobile.

Oh man !!! Did you really do that and still live to tell the tale ? (just kidding) ... Hats off to you, my friend

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:27 pm

AmmarHusaini
I hope you recorded this on your mobile so we can circulate this act of bravery.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Appreciate your bravery and wish nobody from your jamaat is spying this forum otherwise they will know your thoughts and may create problem.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Someone taking the gaal lotaaving too seriously!!
Attachments
IMG-20140720-WA0003.jpg

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Atleast somewome had the bravery to ignore bayans , munajats and pray ! Alhamdulillah

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:38 am

no I havent recorded any thing, but just after prayers, person sitting next to me said we all know all this is wrong, but we are obliged by our family to come and hear all this bull crap.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:38 am

MMH wrote:Someone taking the gaal lotaaving too seriously!!
not sure what this guy was thinking lol

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:47 am

SBM wrote:
AmmarHusaini
I hope you recorded this on your mobile so we can circulate this act of bravery.
Puh-lease :roll: :roll: :roll:

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:27 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:

Appreciate your bravery and wish nobody from your jamaat is spying this forum otherwise they will know your thoughts and may create problem.
yes I know people here with IDs like Zinger and True_bohra james are working hard to work on this, but it doesn't matters, let the hypocrite maloon and people with nifaaq and shirk do what ever they can, Inshallah people with faith in Allah dont have to worry.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:31 am

I have already created this thread and asked Admin to keep eye on these people, they are suspicious and now Admin is keeping eye on their IPS, most probably they all are working with same agenda of diverting topics and derailing important topics.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10005&view=unread& ... 4f0#unread

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:45 am

Wo subah kab ayegi.

Jab ek ek paisa ka hisab diya jayega.
Jab education ke liye bachho ko encourage kiya jayega.
Jab laanat ki jagay mohabbat sikhayi jayegi.
Jab hoob haqiquat me voluntary li jayegi
Jab khuda ke ghar ko becha na jayega.
Jab shekh or mula ko paiso ki jagay kabliyat se banaya jayega.
Jab raiyat ke paiso ko raiyat ke liye istimal kiya jayega.

Mana ke apne samaj me bahot sari cheez thik nahi
Na 1 paisa ka hisab he, na padhne likhne ki koi baat he .
Laanat laanat ki mahol he.
Or bas lootmari or dadagiri hi he

Ya khuda wo subah kab ayegi
wo subah kab ayegi .

Inspired from sahir ludhyanvi poem wo subah kabhi to ayegu

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:01 am

Forwarded as received:
This topi is given by aali qader maula in vajebat bethak to be worn in lailatul qadr raat to those who paid vajebat more then ten lakhs.
IMG-20140720-WA0013.jpg

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:02 am

Forwarded as received:
There were two bayans tonight on this auspicious night of Lailatul Qadr. One was the recorded sermons by the late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin who spoke in a very polite tone and his message was that we should not humiliate or insult any of our momin brothers and sisters. He said that we should respect every momin.
After a few minutes another live bayan and munajats of muffy mafia where muffys elder bro spoke and straight away shot laanat on the dushmans i.e SKQ and clan. I started wondering that these guys don't follow their own sermons (Father telling us to respect momins and beta muffy insulting and abusing his own uncle and and family.)
Money is the first thought on their mind they move around tge masjid with jhola so that momin can put in some fakhir rakam and dogla bohras agreeing to these tricks of money making business. There was no bayan whatsoever about the importance of this night but the only praises were for SMB and muffy and stupid bohras were crying like asses. I can't see any bright teachings by the muffy clan but only ditching the stupid bohras. Wake up people from the hypnotism of muffy mafia before he wipes all your assets and elopes. The looters are making a lavish living with the aid which you people are giving by cutting down your necessities. Where r the namaaz that v used to pray in this auspicious night ? Where is the mention of ma fatema ? Praises r showered on muffy alone. And how does imam hussain pray for 51 and 52 in his sujood ?? Stop fooling people. Humble request to the bohras to wake up n wake up fast.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:Forwarded as received:
This topi is given by aali qader maula in vajebat bethak to be worn in lailatul qadr raat to those who paid vajebat more then ten lakhs.
IMG-20140720-WA0013.jpg
please some body tell me this is not true.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:26 am

This one I want to sing a lullaby to!
Attachments
IMG-20140720-WA0013.jpg