Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
haqniwaat

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:53 pm

If mufaddal bs was really on haq, like he claims to be, after what he did to Taizoon, he should apologize to him. That's what he's been telling people in his waaz - "koi ne bhaari na laage". Instead, he's still creating pain and agony for him by putting pressure on his wife not to bring his son back to USA! It would be interesting to see what will happen - if he keeps pushing Taizoon's buttons - Taizoon may file a lawsuit against him - and have him testify in court! Wouldn't that be something!

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:20 pm

This Taizoonbhai story is getting uglier. .. No actually, this Muffaddal BS DRAMA is getting uglier. If Taizoon was so good and tech savvy at pulling off the zahir baatin recordings from a decade ago, who knows what he's got up his sleeve this time around, with technology so much more advanced.

I smell more lawsuits and court cases folks, brace yourselves.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:20 pm

alam wrote:This Taizoonbhai story is getting uglier. .. No actually, this Muffaddal BS DRAMA is getting uglier. If Taizoon was so good and tech savvy at pulling off the zahir baatin recordings from a decade ago, who knows what he's got up his sleeve this time around, with technology so much more advanced.
I smell more lawsuits and court cases folks, brace yourselves.
Bhai Alam,
Who has made it ugly?! Why did muffy bother Taizoon to begin with? It was all to defend qasim bs' son, wasn't it?! So who is to come to Taizoon's defense? How long does the world expect people like Taizoon to be terrorized?! Instead of all of us supporting him, we are ridiculing him! No wonder this community is ruled by muffy the tyrant!

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 am

Mumin-na-ghar-nu-Budget_Misaal.jpg

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am

Can any one explain the contents of the above image?
All I understand is that now we are being told to start BUDGETING our expenses. Isn't that the basic principle of Accounting to which we Bohris never adhere to.

On the same lines, will all Amils also start budgeting their expenses or is this ala'a farmaan just for the adna ghulamos?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:02 am

Essentially, it says that if you start budgeting, you will have more money left over to spend on going and meeting muffy regularly and increasing your wajebaat. What it does not say is how to increase your income and how to manage expenses when you only make so much money and you cannot make ends meet - even if you go hungry. So to sum it up, he wants you to eat roti so you can spend the rest on his other requirements! No chicken tikka for you!

Now, see what Syedna Qutbuddin has to say on his website: The Dawat administration and the well-to-do should always be extremely concerned for the well-being of the less advantaged people within our community, and try hard to ensure that all have at least the basic necessities of food, shelter and clothing. We should also strive to teach these, our brothers and sisters, the means to help themselves through education and entrepreneurship schemes. The charities founded and supervised by Syedna Qutbuddin, such as Zahra Hasanaat and the Qutbi Jubilee Scholarship Program for Higher Education (QJSP), are examples of this sage and conscientious philosophy. They are forward-looking institutions for the benefit of all mumineen. Syedna Qutbuddin’s efforts in this regard are a true implementation of Syedna Burhanuddin’s directives to help mumineen.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:27 am

Very Sad News
I heard from a friend of mine that he had a driver who was mumin and to find the riches of driving for muffy's thugs in Saifee Mahal, he found a job there. They threw him out in two months and he's out on the street. So much for muffy's rants of "koi mumin ne bhaari na laage".

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:09 am

Aashura Day in Nasik - photo attached.
Attachments
03-11-2014-279839-4.jpg

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:13 am

Aashura Day - Adam Masjid, Karachi.
Attachments
02-11-2014-280013-yousuf-darussaalam-photographer3064.jpg

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:51 am

Received on whatsapp

"Dubai ma ek mumina magic sikwa gaya, waha je ehna lady teacher hata ye ben ni rida dekhi ne Ghana hairat ma aya.
Ye ben ne puchu tamne a libas koi ye shikayu pehnta. Ben ye kahyu hamara Sultan Ul Bohra ye. Ehna instructor ye kahyu tamara Sultan ghana aalim hase ye jem kahe tem karjo. Ye tamari ghani hifazat kare che, black magic je thai che ye be jagah si thai che, neck ya stomach si.
ye bewe jagah par tamne ghat mari didhi che, take magic asar na thai. Ane dress na akhir ma je design che ye magic karnar ne distract kare che kem ke ehni ankh pag taraf hoi. Khuda apna hifazat karnar moula ne ta qayamat ba salamat baki rakhe."

SMS na black magic si kon bachavse aa muminaat ne :P

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:03 am

faalse_ka_faasla wrote:Received on whatsapp

"Dubai ma ek mumina magic sikwa gaya, waha je ehna lady teacher hata ye ben ni rida dekhi ne Ghana hairat ma aya.
Ye ben ne puchu tamne a libas koi ye shikayu pehnta. Ben ye kahyu hamara Sultan Ul Bohra ye. Ehna instructor ye kahyu tamara Sultan ghana aalim hase ye jem kahe tem karjo. Ye tamari ghani hifazat kare che, black magic je thai che ye be jagah si thai che, neck ya stomach si.
ye bewe jagah par tamne ghat mari didhi che, take magic asar na thai. Ane dress na akhir ma je design che ye magic karnar ne distract kare che kem ke ehni ankh pag taraf hoi. Khuda apna hifazat karnar moula ne ta qayamat ba salamat baki rakhe."

:lol: :lol:

Admin, please allow more than 4 smileys... this is torture... just 4 is sooooo unfair. Because FKF has used 1, i can use just 3... boo hoo hoo

LMAOROTF...

but seriously, how come i never get such bizzarre messages. Bro, you have to add me on your group :lol:

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:53 am

:lol: :lol:
What's wrong with this community?! Seriously. The very fact that such a message originated shows how ignorant and superstitious, large swathes of the community are. And the leader promotes this fear and superstition from the takhat instead of promoting confidence in self and dua of mawali tahereen.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:33 am

for all you know, this msg might have originated from Udaipur, to discredit the establishment

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:57 am

This msg might have originated from Udaipur.
But when you get responses like "Muffaddal Moula ni Dua" "Moula to Moula che" "Moulana nu ehsaan" from die hard abdes and amtes
they themselves are responsible for the act.

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:14 am

The question we should be asking is that what was a Rida wearing mumin lady doing trying to learn magic ? :-D

On a similar note, would Rida protect mumins if they go listen to SKQ ? I believe it was mentioned by SMS in a waez that
ke koi chala na jajo wahaan eh ghanu jadu karey che
:-D

PS: I'm out of smilies

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:45 pm

faalse_ka_faasla wrote:
"Dubai ma ek mumina magic sikwa gaya,
considering the demand from the community, surely mufatlal should incorporate jaadu tona, palmistry, astrology, peshaani vachvaanu etc in the sabak mubaraks and let the momenin learn proper jamea approved deeni jaadoo from appropriately qualified ustads and moallims prepared under the expert supervision of david copperfield, not from some 2-bit street urchin conman/woman.

after the jadoo being practised by kq concerns raised by mufatlal, which seem to be quite serious, it is high time the entire 15 million strong community was immediately trained in countering this nefarious and sinister jadoo emanating from the vicinity of thane. counter-attack!

darth vader v/s obi kanobi. let the inter-galactic duel begin. my urgent and sincere prayer for mufatlal is 'may the force be with you'...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:51 pm

After Baba Ramdev the next in line would be P.C. Sorcar gale lagaofying him and transmitting the jadooi genes to Muffy.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:53 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:After Baba Ramdev the next in line would be P.C. Sorcar gale lagaofying him and transmitting the jadooi genes to Muffy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBhNHghv2jQ

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:17 pm

bhai sbm,

how did u know that mufatlal sings this song whenever he sees a hindu sant or baba??! in fact, mufatlal has taken secret voice training lessons from none other than pandit bhesur fatela gala of the marwar gharana fame. i have been reliably told that mufatlal has the potential to be on par with himesh reshammiya, but he needs to devote more time to this art. perhaps he should trim some time from his ardous roti making duties in saifee mahal. its all upto his shrew of a wife, durratus sharaf, to make mufatlal realise his true potential.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:08 pm

'may the force be with you'...
More like 'may the farce be with you'.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:29 am

I dreamt about SMS & bohra school of magic. This is a mojiza and see the events happening in real life. I am a fan of harry potter and social conditioning of DAI’s pomp and glamour is doing wonders to my dreams. I am seeing Hogwash school of magic coming up in Surat’s jhampa bazar, I saw Hagrid in pristine white kurta ejaar saya and golden feta doing talakki of SMS-aka-minster of magic. My vision of corridors of hogwash school was mixed with a/v enabled photos of SMB’s and SMS lifestyle, I saw glimpses of maraaz museum dedicated to SMB. It is a fascinating dream, so spiritual, so magical. I am seeing this dream with eyes open.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 am

humanbeing wrote:

I dreamt about SMS & bohra school of magic. This is a mojiza and see the events happening in real life. I am a fan of harry potter and social conditioning of DAI’s pomp and glamour is doing wonders to my dreams. I am seeing Hogwash school of magic coming up in Surat’s jhampa bazar,
I saw Hagrid in pristine white kurta ejaar saya and golden feta doing talakki of SMS-aka-minster of magic.
My vision of corridors of hogwash school was mixed with a/v enabled photos of SMB’s and SMS lifestyle, I saw glimpses of maraaz museum dedicated to SMB. It is a fascinating dream, so spiritual, so magical. I am seeing this dream with eyes open.
LOL

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:50 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote: ... let the momenin learn proper jamea approved deeni jaadoo from appropriately qualified ustads and moallims prepared under the expert supervision of david copperfield
That tickled :mrgreen:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:53 am

humanbeing wrote: I saw Hagrid in pristine white kurta ejaar saya and golden feta doing talakki of SMS-aka-minster of magic
That tickled too :mrgreen: I can only imagine the giant Hagrid in white saya-kurta-izar. He already has a beard to die for :wink:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:50 am

Muffadal Totter and the Goblet of Laanat!

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:04 am

Maza aa gaya... too good

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Long Live The Bohras

In many ways the Dawoodi Bohra worship like other Muslims, but in other ways are unique...*

*Educated, Hardworking, Honest, Non-Fanatic and Patriotic, colourful and outgoing, and Living With the Times....yet proudly Gujraatis.*

*Observing the Holy Day of Ashura in Different parts of the world each year has made most Bohras travel around the world getting exposed to different cultures and different tunes. The beautiful multicoloured Ridhas of the Bohra women is an indication of a subtle blend of the
traditional and the modern living of the Bohras.. *

*The Bohra cuisine boasts of the Rajasthani, Gujraati and Moghlai cooking and is easily one of the best of Indian foods..*

*Bohras are the only Muslims with the fixed Muslim Calender ... and had the foresight by banning smoking the day tobacco was discovered 400 hundred years ago. *

*The Only Translation of the Holy Quran in English, approved by the authority of the **Al-Azhar University, is by the renowned Bohra, Yusuf Ali.*

*The Bohras are the only Community allowed to renovate and upgrade The Holy Shrines of Moulana Husein in Cairo and Karbala, of Moulana Abbas in Karbala and Moulana Ali in Najaf by the respective governments of Egypt and Iraq. *

*The President of the British Chamber of Commerce, Gulam Noon, of India, is a Bohra, the first non-white, non-christian in 300 years history of its existence....

*The City of Nairobi, was started by a Bohra, Jivanjee, who also started the first newspaper in East Africa (which is now run as the 'Standard') His statue still is kept by the Government of Kenya in the Jiwanjee Gardens in Nairobi.....The Bohras were the first Indians in the world to venture out of India almost 400 years back and live in the hinterland of Africa, and as far away as China, and for many decades now in the Americas.... *

*All this from only a million of us today.......*
Keep smiling!

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:17 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Long Live The Bohras

In many ways the Dawoodi Bohra worship like other Muslims, but in other ways are unique...*

*Educated, Hardworking, Honest, Non-Fanatic and Patriotic, colourful and outgoing, and Living With the Times....yet proudly Gujraatis.*

*Observing the Holy Day of Ashura in Different parts of the world each year has made most Bohras travel around the world getting exposed to different cultures and different tunes. The beautiful multicoloured Ridhas of the Bohra women is an indication of a subtle blend of the
traditional and the modern living of the Bohras.. *

*The Bohra cuisine boasts of the Rajasthani, Gujraati and Moghlai cooking and is easily one of the best of Indian foods..*

*Bohras are the only Muslims with the fixed Muslim Calender ... and had the foresight by banning smoking the day tobacco was discovered 400 hundred years ago. *

*The Only Translation of the Holy Quran in English, approved by the authority of the **Al-Azhar University, is by the renowned Bohra, Yusuf Ali.*

*The Bohras are the only Community allowed to renovate and upgrade The Holy Shrines of Moulana Husein in Cairo and Karbala, of Moulana Abbas in Karbala and Moulana Ali in Najaf by the respective governments of Egypt and Iraq. *

*The President of the British Chamber of Commerce, Gulam Noon, of India, is a Bohra, the first non-white, non-christian in 300 years history of its existence....

*The City of Nairobi, was started by a Bohra, Jivanjee, who also started the first newspaper in East Africa (which is now run as the 'Standard') His statue still is kept by the Government of Kenya in the Jiwanjee Gardens in Nairobi.....The Bohras were the first Indians in the world to venture out of India almost 400 years back and live in the hinterland of Africa, and as far away as China, and for many decades now in the Americas.... *

*All this from only a million of us today.......*
Keep smiling!
You forgot to mention one thing.
*Mufaddal Saifuddin (claimant) is a 7th standard dropout.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Smoking banned 400 years ago.

Come on .... i know of 1000 bohris in my area who smokes...either cigarettes or sheesha...or chew tobacco gutka pan etc...

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Lo and behold!
Attachments
Sans cinderella buggy
Sans cinderella buggy