Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kimanumanu

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:27 am

Funny how there is no bouncer to yank Yusuf away from Moula.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:42 am

Universaldad wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:All this so called kafirs and munafeeqs are getting to hug and kiss Muffadal Saifuddin and poor bohra is yet to touch his skin and kissing his bethaak what if he farts on his bethak, it would be considered as jannat ni khushbu by abde dumbos!
Another point that proves that Khozemites were never close to SMB. They were always with KQ and never paid attention to SMB ra amals all they saw was what KQ was doing. Every Amal that Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin tus does is what Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Ra did.

This is another small example. Yusuf Ali m.a the owner of lulu has always sought blessings of Aqa Moula. When he had met SMB he had requested to be given the Sharaf of kissing his forehead, now again when he has met with Aqa Muffadal Moula he requested and got the Sharaf of kissing his forehead.

KQ and his people have itraz on every Amal of the dai's. You can see how their policies and practices are contrary to those taught by SMB, STS and all preceding dai's.
Universaldad, Ok he got the sharaf of kissing the forehead. I would like to ask you, has any adna mumineen will also get the sharaf of kissing the forehead of SMS ?...a big NO. because adna mumineen don't have lakhs of rupees to come to close to him and ask for a forehead kiss..the point is not the kissing of the forehead.. the point is to whom he gives this azeem saraf. I would be happy if he visit to some adna mumineen and give saraf to him.and the best would be he kissing the forehead of adna mumineen...

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:37 am

what is hikmat of kerelaite Sunni having billons of dirhams kissing forehead.had mufaddal bs returned from umara ?
had mufaddal bs won a war against issil ?
had mufaddal bs won some major sports event ?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:02 am

dawedaar wrote:@true bohra : was just checking what typical brain dead abdes are concerned more about. It seems I have got the answer. The main news didn't matter much to you as much as the fact about the long beard!
true_bohra wrote: Insane reason... What has long beard have to do with this
what are you proving..if this pervert is guilty then definately he should be punished...btw when you are talking about concerns and bohra abde then you should better read the article again...it was bohra abdes only who caught him and handed over to police....

I am just pointing about your unwanted reason of long beard..

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:46 pm

summer123 wrote:Lulu's owner Mr Yusuf kissing Moula's forehead
A non believer can openly kiss the abde's Dai (DMBS) without the khidmatguzars pulling his hair-off.
But when a simple true dai-loving bohra even tries to kiss the sandals of the DMBS ..the abdes will hit and shout him to death... Waah re teri dawat DMBS ..sab paise ke pujari.

DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:39 am

I request true bohra, universaldad and his like minded toli to watch the latest Aamir Khan movie 'PK' and then come here and comment if Kothar/dawaat is a business or not!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:40 am

Something amiss in Nairobi? This was during Imam Hasan shahadat majlis.
19-12-2014-280668-img7292-large.jpg

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:46 am

kimanumanu wrote:Something amiss in Nairobi? This was during Imam Hasan shahadat majlis.
Maybe there was no announcement that there is jaman after majlis

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:06 am

kimanumanu wrote:Something amiss in Nairobi? This was during Imam Hasan shahadat majlis.
May be they went to SKQ's Majlis

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:41 am

SBM wrote:
May be they went to SKQ's Majlis
The less people turnout for Imam Hasan(as) sahadat majlis is DB are less interested about Imam Hasan(as).The importance of Imam Hasan(as) has not been shown by DB leaders as compared to Imam Hussain(as).

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:43 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
summer123 wrote:Lulu's owner Mr Yusuf kissing Moula's forehead
A non believer can openly kiss the abde's Dai (DMBS) without the khidmatguzars pulling his hair-off.
But when a simple true dai-loving bohra even tries to kiss the sandals of the DMBS ..the abdes will hit and shout him to death... Waah re teri dawat DMBS ..sab paise ke pujari.

DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
What is the Muharramat status of this bloke? :roll:

Anyway I don't know why you guys are all up in arms about this dude kissing MS's forehead. I wouldn't kiss MUffy's forehead if HE-paid-ME....

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:04 am

yuzarsif wrote:
SBM wrote: May be they went to SKQ's Majlis
The less people turnout for Imam Hasan(as) sahadat majlis is DB are less interested about Imam Hasan(as).The importance of Imam Hasan(as) has not been shown by DB leaders as compared to Imam Hussain(as).
Ha yeh sahi hai...maybe this can be a reason

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:06 am

Muffadal Saifuddin is departing from Dubai U.A.E this Monday on 22nd December (Thank God).
After crazy ziyafats, pagalas and Dubai tour of Burj khalifa and getting kissed on the forehead, Muffadal is leaving this city of gold, i pray he never comes back here for a long time (but he will come surely).

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Muffadal Saifuddin is departing from Dubai U.A.E this Monday on 22nd December (Thank God).
After crazy ziyafats, pagalas and Dubai tour of Burj khalifa and getting kissed on the forehead, Muffadal is leaving this city of gold, i pray he never comes back here for a long time (but he will come surely).
You surely are doomed.... You know before praying that your prayers will not be answered.... You surely are a good follower of KQ... People wi no faith only a grudge and anger.

Now I know for sure with my faith that bobro will never be able to come to UAE is the same way as Aqa Moula Muffadal Saifuddin tus did.

:lol: :lol: :lol: KQ does not have the marbles to leave thana.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:19 pm

Universaldad wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Muffadal Saifuddin is departing from Dubai U.A.E this Monday on 22nd December (Thank God).
You surely are doomed.... You know before praying that your prayers will not be answered.... You surely are a good follower of KQ... People wi no faith only a grudge and anger.

Now I know for sure with my faith that bobro will never be able to come to UAE is the same way as Aqa Moula Muffadal Saifuddin tus did.

And MS does not have marbles to FACE KQS. :mrgreen:

tasneem786yaali

Unread post by tasneem786yaali » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:24 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
Universaldad wrote: You surely are doomed.... You know before praying that your prayers will not be answered.... You surely are a good follower of KQ... People wi no faith only a grudge and anger.

And MS does not have marbles to FACE KQS. :mrgreen:
And Moula Muffaddal Saifuddin TUS dont want to see bobros face. And never will

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:31 pm

I like when you people come out with name calling because this shows inability and insecurity towards handful of kqs followers just like your leader. So Sad.

And yes ben may be you are right that he dont want to see KQS face because may be he dont want to feel the guilt and also cannot resist the noor from kqs face.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:58 pm

May be due to the Aamir khan movie PK... guess abdes went to the much awaited movie!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:46 am

Universaldad wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:All this so called kafirs and munafeeqs are getting to hug and kiss Muffadal Saifuddin and poor bohra is yet to touch his skin and kissing his bethaak what if he farts on his bethak, it would be considered as jannat ni khushbu by abde dumbos!
Another point that proves that Khozemites were never close to SMB. They were always with KQ and never paid attention to SMB ra amals all they saw was what KQ was doing. Every Amal that Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin tus does is what Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Ra did.

This is another small example. Yusuf Ali m.a the owner of lulu has always sought blessings of Aqa Moula. When he had met SMB he had requested to be given the Sharaf of kissing his forehead, now again when he has met with Aqa Muffadal Moula he requested and got the Sharaf of kissing his forehead.

KQ and his people have itraz on every Amal of the dai's. You can see how their policies and practices are contrary to those taught by SMB, STS and all preceding dai's.
how much money did he pay for this?????

My itraz is that when people spend lakhs and crores for giving a ziafat, even then we have to use a rumal!!!

Why???? do his lips have less germs than our hand????

Did Burhanuddin Maula allow lulu owner to kiss his forehead?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:56 am

zinger wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Another point that proves that Khozemites were never close to SMB. They were always with KQ and never paid attention to SMB ra amals all they saw was what KQ was doing. Every Amal that Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin tus does is what Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Ra did.

how much money did he pay for this?????

My itraz is that when people spend lakhs and crores for giving a ziafat, even then we have to use a rumal!!!

Why???? do his lips have less germs than our hand????

Did Burhanuddin Maula allow lulu owner to kiss his forehead?
Yes the man had the sharaf of kissing Burhanuddin Moula's paishani.

Zinger what happened, you now lost faith in SMB as well?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:59 am

i know you are dying to hear me say yes, but sorry to dissapoint you, my answer is NO

but yes, my faith in Mufaddal Maula is getting weaker by the day. naked hindu baba can touch him. wahabi without topi and beard can touch him. a sunni can kiss him but we, his own "children".... we cannot even touch him without a rumal.

see.., this is where my hypocrisy stems from. it comes from the man i call Dai

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 am

zinger wrote: it comes from the man i call Dai
Dai's office is a good position, polluted by this incumbent. Muffay Maula is better off with other fancy names

Shambu Shikaari
Grumpy Grandpa

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:53 am

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote: it comes from the man i call Dai
Dai's office is a good position, polluted by this incumbent. Muffay Maula is better off with other fancy names

Shambu Shikaari
Grumpy Grandpa

it comes from the man i call Dai, not it comes from the office or the seat or the position i call Dai

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:56 am

zinger wrote:i know you are dying to hear me say yes, but sorry to dissapoint you, my answer is NO

but yes, my faith in Mufaddal Maula is getting weaker by the day. naked hindu baba can touch him. wahabi without topi and beard can touch him. a sunni can kiss him but we, his own "children".... we cannot even touch him without a rumal.

Zinger bhai its we whom we consider him as our father but for him we are not his children otherwise how can he live lavish life when he himself knew that lakhs of dawoodi bohra require monetory help in someway or other.

Can you be content and happy in worldly life if you know that one of your child is not happy, certainly not, you will sacrifice many things just to make sure that your child remain happy.

But look at our dai our shafiq bawa who had a responsibilities of lacs n lacs of children but still see how is he enjoying his life despite the facts that lacs of db people are struggling so much to meet their basic needs.

our dai is showing them the heaven at akherat while he has created a heaven himself on this earth by making poor abdes life hell.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:41 am

people of nairobi have found out the hard way. they are broke. Their pockets are empty. they know that the minute they enter the masjid to listen to the shahadat of imam Hassan there will be some game going on to con them out of money. That is the main reason they do not want to go. they know now that all this hyped up bohri muffy dai is a big money making scheme. Rest assured their love for Allah and panjetan paak and Imam Hassan has not died and will never die. They still love and revere their imam Hassan but show their love in private ; instead of visiting muffy butchers slaughter house they do the wafaat majlis among their kinfolks in the free and green fields of Nairobi , In their homes. It is so much better and so much less stressful.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:03 pm

If the people of Nairobi know the truth about the Africa story, why don't they speak up?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:15 pm

haqniwaat, they don't speak up probably because of the same reasons some of us are here on this forum venting our frustrations. The fact that Hebatullah is so far the only "common" person that apparently had the balls to stand up to a Mazoon and live to tell the tale should tell you a lot already. Can you imagine anyone being able to do that against a mere shehzada let alone one of the 3 rutbas?

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:16 pm

zinger wrote:but yes, my faith in Mufaddal Maula is getting weaker by the day. naked hindu baba can touch him. wahabi without topi and beard can touch him. a sunni can kiss him but we, his own "children".... we cannot even touch him without a rumal.

I thought the reason for non-bohras being able to touch the dai is because they do not believe in him.
Whereas bohras do believe in the dai, therefore show reverence to him by using a rumal?

Zinger bhai, could you ask this question to your amil next time you see him so we get an official answer.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:21 pm

haqniwaat wrote:If the people of Nairobi know the truth about the Africa story, why don't they speak up?
Haqniwaat bhai, what inside information do you have about the nairobi story?
Please enlighten us.
Thank you.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:36 pm

You are asking people to enlighten you on an irrelevant and an insignificant forum? You seem to be a pathetic loser.