Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:
Syedna Abdul Qadir Najmuddin (47th Dai) was the first one to perform Haj as a Dai.
sorry brother, a slight correction. the 47th performed haj as a dai e nazim, not as dai.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 pm

I am one of those who believe that the nass on the 47th Dai was valid and he was dai ul Mutlaq and not a dai e Nazim. if you claim to be a dawoodi bohra then that should be your belief also otherwise you can call yourself a surtalisiyah or anything else but you can not call yourself Dawoodi bohra. Whether you are an Abde or Prog you are still supposed to be Daweoodi Bohra.
This is an open Forum and aqnyone can post on it, but I am curious as to what kind of Bohra Al Zulfiqar is????

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:33 am

brother kaka,

its irrelevant here what my beliefs or your beliefs are. what is an undeniable historical fact is that all 4 dai's - 47th, 48th, 49th and 50th were addressed as dai e nazims. that is all that i have stated. where is there any reference to nass in that? you are reading more into it then i have written.

you are right in that even the progressives do not want to rake up another controversy, what is past is past and they wish to concentrate only on reform.

my earlier statement still stands. if the 47th performed haj, he was at the time officially referred to as dai e nazim.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Dai e Nazim means a dai who establishes a nizam, in that sense all dai from #1 to #52 are all Nazims, but in the case of 47th the dai Nazim has different connotation. you are many things like father ,son, brother etc etc, so is a dai, he dai nazim, dai satar and dai mutlaq etc.etc. in that sense if you call dais and as Nazim then it is OK. But if you call the 4 dais as nazim because of no nass then it is quite different. Remember the 4 ustads of jamea who were thrown out and ex communicated because they were of the same opinion that the nass on 47th dai was not done and in that sense he was Nazim (or caretaker) until the real dai appears.
it matters little to me or anyone what mine or your beliefs are, the correct belief should be that the nass on 47th was valid and he was dai nazim/dai satar/dai mutlaq and all in one.
Those who believe 47th dai was nazim without nass have gone their own way and don't even call themselves bohras anymore, majority of them live in Nagpur and have their own dai, even they have now split into many factions due internal fights.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:52 pm

There is another view with regard to this phrase 'Dai-e-Nazim'.

Both Sayedna Taher Saifuddin and Sayedna Muhammad Burhanuddin have several times named the witnesses present when the 46th Dai had pronounced Nass on the 47th Dai. So there is no question of Daawat ever agreeing to the phrase. However, because of sudden "illness" of the 46th Dai, he did not leave behind any written document for the appointment. Since the Nass was pronounced in the presence of respected elders, Nass was considered valid.

Fast forward to Burhanpur Dargah and Chandabai Galla court cases. During that period, the issue of not having an authenticated Nass document of the 46th Dai was raised by the Opposition. (I have heard claims that this was a ploy by the Opposition to embarrass the Daawat and the Dai because they knew the Judge would not accept oral testimony). The Judge in the case apparently ruled that because of the absence of such document, he would go along with the view that all Dais after 46th were Nazim Dais.

So, it would appear that this phrase has its origin in the judgment of a British Judge and came about during the reign of the 51st Dai. If anyone claims that any of the Dais ever used the phrase Dai-e-Nazim to describe himself, then they should produce proper documentary evidence.

This issue is historical dog's dinner. It should be put to rest. Reformists accept all Dais after the 46th to have been properly appointed.

Dbc1

Unread post by Dbc1 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Aaje fajere 10.30 aaliqader moula karam ane ehsan farmave sbut project na muaina vaste ane kam jaldi shuru thai ane jaldi tamam thai em dua farmava vaste tashref lavse.

Also heard...that shz qaid johar bs have bought parrot for rs 3lakhs for welcoming aaliqadr maula
In sbut

Sounds like just another rumour... But how ridiculous. A killed lion may be goes to paradise... And what happens to a caged parrot... Goes to the paradise too? How? :mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 am

Bohra spring wrote:Zinger suddenly free which most people would think is zero is now rs 150....gotcha ! Liar liar ijar on fire!

In your term wajebat is free, sabeel is free, may be ziafat is free nice one ..Do you know if there is KFC zinger which is free.

bhai saab, phir se, ek baar aur, ek aakhri baar, in my personal experience, no one is being forced to pay. depending on their financial condiiton, people are asked to pay, whatever they can, if they can.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:59 am

zinger wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:Zinger suddenly free which most people would think is zero is now rs 150....gotcha ! Liar liar ijar on fire!

In your term wajebat is free, sabeel is free, may be ziafat is free nice one ..Do you know if there is KFC zinger which is free.

bhai saab, phir se, ek baar aur, ek aakhri baar, in my personal experience, no one is being forced to pay. depending on their financial condiiton, people are asked to pay, whatever they can, if they can.

LOL, You make me laugh with your comments.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:16 am

mnoorani wrote:
zinger wrote:

LOL, You make me laugh with your comments.
main aapko muskara saka, subah subah, meri khushnasibi.

In such days of tension and stress, making someone smile is also a very big sawaab nu kaam :)

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:38 am

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 am

Your Holiness

On 6-3-2015 you will have celebrated 100 birthdays including day you were born.
On 6-2-15 you will have lived 100 solar years.

May Allah tala give you long life to guide your Abdes. May Allah tala give us guidance to set our differences aside and unite umma to pray behind one prayer leader regardless of sect, and may you lead that prayer., inshallah.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 am

Muslim First wrote:Your Holiness

On 6-3-2015 you will have celebrated 100 birthdays including day you were born.
On 6-2-15 you will have lived 100 solar years.

May Allah tala give you long life to guide your Abdes. May Allah tala give us guidance to set our differences aside and unite umma to pray behind one prayer leader regardless of sect, and may you lead that prayer., inshallah.

Muslim First Janaab,

That was a beautiful sentiment. Irrespective of who leads the Namaaz.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:37 am

According to above pic posted, in my understanding, Sayedna sahib is 97 years old till 2012. Then how come 100 years was celebrated last year ?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:42 pm

That was a beautiful sentiment. Irrespective of who leads the Namaaz
Knowing Bohra doctrine a Bohra has to lead prayer otherwise no Bohra will pray behind non Bohra Musim.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Muslim First wrote:
That was a beautiful sentiment. Irrespective of who leads the Namaaz
Knowing Bohra doctrine a Bohra has to lead prayer otherwise no Bohra will pray behind non Bohra Musim.

my appreciation was more towards the entire Muslim community becoming one.

who leads the prayers, was and is, merely incidental.

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Today waaz of Aliqadar maula tus. in aziziya building Mecca
Bushra. 101mi milaad ane mufaddal maula na saath sagla mumineen ne hajj naseeb thayi. Aa sagli munasebat par... mufaddal maula ane burhanuddin maula taraf si... tamaaam aalam e eeman maa.... "Ajwa ane Kalni" je ghana bhari kism na khajoor che ... ehna packets ane ehna saathe zamzam nu paani... har mumin na ghar ma pahuchse...
In all over world where mumineen stays aqa moula and muffadal moula will give hadiya of ajwa khajoor and zamzam paani thru FMB just announced in waaz in makkah now
Mubarak to all

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:00 am

ghulam muhammed

Mohurrum Tamasha: Its Hurricane Muffy After Storm Sandy !

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:53 am

The edge of the seat suspense akin to an Alfred Hitchcock film is finally over !! Abdes who were glued to their seats waiting for the final whisper of the hidden Imam into the dai's ears are finally relieved. They are now overjoyed as after a long time they will be able to explore the american continent at subsidised rates with minimum visa hassles and one will now witness a mad rush of abdes for whom the "Venue is more important then the holy month of Mohurrum". I pity the american bohras who will now have to face "Hurricane Muffy" after facing the wrath of storm Sandy, hence whatever little that is left of storm sandy will be sucked by hurricane Muffy which will travel at a much faster speed then sandy and strip the abdes of their last underwear.

Before the final call of chicago was given, there were many fumbles, initially the whisper in the dai's ears was WAIT but the mafia of saifee mahal took it as KUWAIT and the kuwaities ran helter skelter in preparations, then the dai asked the hidden Imam for further clarifications and a question was popped up as "SU ???" which was again mistaken for SURAT, finally it was settled down to Chicago.

Bohras are eagerly waiting for the mansoos to reveal the taawil behind the instructions of hidden Imam which ALWAYS comes at the eleventh hour and NEVER comes earlier !!

Quranist

Re: Mohurrum Tamasha: Its Hurricane Muffy After Storm Sandy

Unread post by Quranist » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 am

I really wish mufaddal was using all his energy,education, time and money to promote QURAAN and ISLAAM, it would be quite good for the world.

and even if he is promoting Ahlul bayt he shud have sticked with the way of life of these great personalities.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:22 am

Quranist wrote: I really wish mufaddal was using all his energy,education, time and money to promote QURAAN and ISLAAM, it would be quite good for the world.
Religion is nothing but a business venture for the mafias in saifee mahal where there are mind boggling profits with almost NIL investment hence to promote Quran and Islam is only good for the followers but bad for the leaders.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 am

YE LOG PYARSE PAHELE APANA BANAYENGE YARON
NAYE ZAMANE KE YAZEED HAI,PANI PILA PILA KE MARENGE

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Br GM
I do not think that Syedi Muffadal is coming to Chicago
I am posting the BUSHRA from Chicago Jamat it is Malek Ul Chuster who is going to do the TAMASHA. There is hidden agenda first of all Mazoon and his family resides in Chicago and it is a clear signal to Mazoon and his family who is in charge secondly the Looting of the community is now divided
Malek ul Chuster is now openly allowed to juice out North American Abdes as Kothari Goons now know that many North American Abdes may not travel to far away countries. I feel that Mansoos will be doing a TAMASHA in India most probably in Marol or Mumbai while CHUSTER will do the same in North America
Here is the announcement
Wednesday November 07, 2012 | 24 Zilhajjatil-Haram 1433
Ashara 1434 in Chicago

It is the karam and ehsaan of our beloved Aqa Moula (tus) and his Mansoos Syedi wa Maulaya Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin (tus), that Anjuman-e-Saifee Chicago has been bestowed the sharaf of hosting Ashara Mubaraka 1434H with Shezada Malik ul Ashter Bhaisaheb Shujauddin (DM).

If you plan to attend, please fill out the online registration. You only need to register once per family/household. Please make sure to fill in the details on how many family members are arriving with you.

NOTE: Only mumineen who do NOT live in the Chicagoland area should complete this registration

Shukran

Anjuman-e-Saifee, Chicago

GENERAL QUESTIONS: ashara@chicagojamaat.org

Tentative Program
Pehli Raat: Majlis and Salawaat Jaman (time to be announced)

2nd Raat Majlis and Niyaz-e-Husain (as) Jaman (time to be announced)
Shehzada Malik ul Ashtar bhaisaheb Shujauddin sahib DM will inshalla arrive on 2nd raat, November 14th at 8:30pm on Southwest Airlines at Midway Airport. Details to follow. All mumineen, mumenaat, and farzando are requested to come to the airport to receive Shehzada Saheb

2nd Ashara Mubarak, Thursday November 15th and onwards
1:00pm – 2:00pm – Snacks will be served in Sabil e Hussain (as)
2:00 pm – Waaz Majlis starts
4:30 pm – Magrib/Isha namaaz
5:00 pm - Matam Majlis
5:30 pm - Niyaz-e-Hussain (as) Jaman

10th Ashara Mubarak Ashura day, Friday November 23rd – time to be announced

All mumineen, mumenaat, and farzando must arrive on time at the start of waaz majlis. Mumineen should make arrangements to take time off from work and school to Ashara Mubarak waaz.

All timings are subject to change. Updates will be e-mailed and posted on http://www.chicagojamaat.org

HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
For all hotel reservations, mention "ASHARA CONFERENCE" for the discounted rates.

Holiday Inn
Address: 7800 Kingery Highway Willowbrook, IL 60521
Phone: (877) 863-4780
Rate: $119.00 p/day
Includes: Transport to/from Midway and to/from Masjid

La Quinta Inn
Address: 855 79th Street Willowbrook, IL 60527
Phone: (630) 654-0077
Rate: $70.00 p/day
Includes: Free continental breakfast

Super 8
Address: 820 W 79th St Willowbrook, IL 60527
Phone: (630) 789-6300
Rate: $56.50 p/day
Includes: Free continental breakfast

Quality Inn
Address: 300 S Frontage rd, Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Phone: (630) 325-2900
Rate: $60.00 p/day
Includes: Free continental breakfast and Transportation to/from the Masjid.

RENTAL CARS
Enterprise (Non Airport Rate)
Bobby Galichio
Phone: 630-848-2270
Email: robert.j.galichio@erac.com
Promo Code: ASHARA 1434
Rate: $130 per week (amount prorated by number of days you need)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Hitchcock has chosen to change the script and the suspense.............. THE HURRICANE IS GOING TO BEFALL ON SURAT, now that seems to be the official announcement as of now unless there is one more twist to the story. Hence, american bohra o ni dua rang laavi and Allah spared them of the hurricane muffy for the present !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Jamat instructions for attending vayez :-

Important Instructions:
Only mumineen who have obtained Raza Mubarak on www.its52.com should come to Surat. Vaaz passes will only be issued to mumineen who have been granted Raza Mubarak.

Mumineen staying at Mumin houses should ask their hosts to invite them by logging on to www.its52.com. Raza will be granted once your host submits your ITS id on the website.

All mumineen are requested to renew their warakatul tarkhis (safai chitthi) online by contacting their Aamil Saheb. Raza Mubarak will be granted only to mumineen who have valid online warakatul tarkhis.

Mumineen are informed that Surat Jamaat is in the process of negotiating very special rates for various accommodations including all star rated hotels, furnished / semi furnished apartments.

If your Waraqat-ul Tarkhis (Safai Chitthi) is not renewed you will not be able to register.

Child ITS ID accompanying with female should be entered within 12 hrs from Registration or else you wont be able to add after that.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:54 pm

omg, can any one please explain me, what safai chitthi has to do with attending waaez of IMAM HUSSAIN(s)?

I mean what if I havent paid sabil? I cant cry and do matam on Hussain(s)?

wallahi, people wake up and break this idols and there manipulated corrupted version of ISLAM in pieces....

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 pm

I dont think there is another shameless priest or system on earth other then bohra....

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 am

Al Fateh wrote:omg, can any one please explain me, what safai chitthi has to do with attending waaez of IMAM HUSSAIN(s)?

I mean what if I havent paid sabil? I cant cry and do matam on Hussain(s)?

wallahi, people wake up and break this idols and there manipulated corrupted version of ISLAM in pieces....
how pious or puritanical are you urself in the first place that u r questioning others ?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:45 pm

wise guy (aka stupid slave),

when was the last time your diapers and head bandages were changed? the stink of your all-too-pervasive-wisdom is overpowering from both ends!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:39 pm

The Mohurrum Tamasha in Surat has provided an azeem-us-shaan barkat to the local abdes staying in dilapitated buildings at zampa bazar which is in the vicinity of the devdi and main masjid as they have grabbed this opportunity to make a fast buck by quoting rates as high as Rs.5,000/- per day for 1 dingy room to the abdes flocking to surat from accross the globe. It seems that almost every hotel is booked to its capacity, the Taj is booked by kothar for the big belied abdes who will swarm in with fat envelopes. One needs to invite Manmohan Singh to witness the temporary flourishing economy who is at pains to prove that India is shining as before. This will also help him in saving face when confronted by the opposition party in the next session of parliament.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Any updates on how this tamasha is proceeding!!!