Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mnoorani

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 am

level_headed wrote:Moron mnoorani - understand the difference between khamira and khamar before u start posting
Safed perhan,safed pagri
Mansoos na sasra, ane daaru angrezi
Haath ma tasbi bagal ma chuuri
Karachi ma ,nikligai thori.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:20 am

i dont know whether we should laugh or cry,

Ujjain na ander rehana bain kagzi na sathe ghanu motu mojizo thyo rehana bain ne 7 mahina pehl se breast cancer thayu thu jumerate ena khwab ma aayu k ehnu opretion thai ryu 6 op. The.si bahar aave 6 to dekhu k ujn mazar nu sahan 6. ye streture par 6 ane 2 dr j enu opr kidu ye dekhu k ye to aaqa moula n aali qadar 6 ehni nind khuli gai ghabahat n harani si pasina ma tar 6 nazar pari to dekhu k j brst pr cncr 6 vaha khoon na dhabba 6 moulana ma arz kri jwb aayo k moula ye bimari shifa kidi 6 khushi na choba banao ......rehana bhabhi pase ye khoon na kpra b rkha 6 n ehne aaqa moula na qadam bosi nu sharafpn nasib thayu

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 am

Mojiza na saahab che Muffy maara
Ceylon ma baithi ne Ujjain padhaara
Raat na andhhara ma Udi ne gaya
Ek bai ni chaati ,kaapi ne aaya.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 pm

asad wrote: moulana ma arz kri jwb aayo k moula ye bimari shifa kidi
The same mola could not cure the cancer of his daughter Sakina who virtually died !!!

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:32 am

picture says a thousand words

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:49 pm

asad wrote:i dont know whether we should laugh or cry,

Ujjain na ander rehana bain kagzi na sathe ghanu motu mojizo thyo rehana bain ne 7 mahina pehl se breast cancer thayu thu jumerate ena khwab ma aayu k ehnu opretion thai ryu 6 op. The.si bahar aave 6 to dekhu k ujn mazar nu sahan 6. ye streture par 6 ane 2 dr j enu opr kidu ye dekhu k ye to aaqa moula n aali qadar 6 ehni nind khuli gai ghabahat n harani si pasina ma tar 6 nazar pari to dekhu k j brst pr cncr 6 vaha khoon na dhabba 6 moulana ma arz kri jwb aayo k moula ye bimari shifa kidi 6 khushi na choba banao ......rehana bhabhi pase ye khoon na kpra b rkha 6 n ehne aaqa moula na qadam bosi nu sharafpn nasib thayu
its official now.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Thaali no 1 mojizo........1 sadhu ye mumeen bhai na yahan jaman mangu to ye mumin bhai ye ehna ghare j pakayu hatu ye aapu to wo sadhu ye naa lidu ne em kidu k mane tmara yahan j thaali nu jaman aavej yej aapo............ye mumeen bhai ye vazarat ma puchayu to em aayu k aapjo but reason puchjo............pachi pacha wo sadhu aayo ane wo mumeen bhai ye jaman aapu ane reason pucho to wo sadhu ye kidu k 4-5 waras baad aa duniya ma bimaari aavse ehna si wo logo wachi sakse j aa thali nu jaman jamu hase.....bijo koi rasto nathi.......khuda 2we maula ni umar shareef ne qayamat na din tak baaki rakhjo

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm

The sadhu must be the Marketing Manager of Kothar inc's 'Thaali division'.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The sadhu must be the Marketing Manager of Kothar inc's 'Thaali division'.

haa haa haa, that was quite funny i must say

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:48 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The sadhu must be the Marketing Manager of Kothar inc's 'Thaali division'.
or the sadhu must be aware of some special antibiotics and vitamins being secretly added into our dabba jamans. in that case they must be also adding some hitherto undiscovered chemicals which is helping to dumb down gullible abdes and make them more subservient and pliable. mind altering drugs maybe?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:52 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
or the sadhu must be aware of some special antibiotics and vitamins being secretly added into our dabba jamans. in that case they must be also adding some hitherto undiscovered chemicals which is helping to dumb down gullible abdes and make them more subservient and pliable. mind altering drugs maybe?

jo bhi ho bhai, atleast sabhi ko ek time ka bhar-pet khana toh milta hain.

I dont know of any other city, but here, in my city, it is being executed with the right intentions.

All families are subscribing to it. Those who can afford to pay, pay more. those who cant, dont. And this i speak of from personal experience. infact i know of one family personally who calls for the tiffin but gives it to one poorer family, who, for whatever reason, are hesitant to ask for it, maybe because they know that they cannot afford to pay event 300 rupees for it, and hence are embarressed to eat it for free.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 am

All families are subscribing to it. Those who can afford to pay, pay more. those who cant, dont. And this i speak of from personal experience. infact i know of one family personally who calls for the tiffin but gives it to one poorer family, who, for whatever reason, are hesitant to ask for it, maybe because they know that they cannot afford to pay event 300 rupees for it, and hence are embarressed to eat it for free.
Rs 300 must be significant for then. May be they do not have any income! Why Jamaat does not provide food free. It's a close knit Jamat ond Amiil is the guardian , family should get food free. Is' it not dabba charity from Maula? Or another money making scheme!

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:55 am

Muslim First wrote:
Rs 300 must be significant for then. May be they do not have any income! Why Jamaat does not provide food free. It's a close knit Jamat ond Amiil is the guardian , family should get food free. Is' it not dabba charity from Maula? Or another money making scheme!
you will never get a bone from this thali, so lurk around ISLAM forum and not in bohra issues.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:18 am

Muslim First wrote:
Rs. 300 is a hypothetical figure. but yes, any small amount is significant.

And by the way, the dabbas are free. No one forces you to pay for it. The volunteers will only politely ask you if you would mind contributing towards it, whatever you can. there is no forcing, there is no compulsion

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 am

Zinger as if we are not aware of rules.., some of us are registered bohras who have chosen to be non abdes , fight from within to rebel and strive for change. Unlike self exiles we will not desert the community.

The tifin is not free ...I know of cities in Africa the tifin levy is automatically charged to the annual community payments.

Tifin is a ritual to bring some strange way of controlling the followers. The payments are to cover costs but thanks go to the muffy. He has to create a legacy to justify claim to be the heir.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:58 am

Bohra spring wrote:Zinger as if we are not aware of rules.., some of us are registered bohras who have chosen to be non abdes , fight from within to rebel and strive for change. Unlike self exiles we will not desert the community.

The tifin is not free ...I know of cities in Africa the tifin levy is automatically charged to the annual community payments.

Tifin is a ritual to bring some strange way of controlling the followers. The payments are to cover costs but thanks go to the muffy. He has to create a legacy to justify claim to be the heir.

BROTHER, AAP RAHE AFRICA WAALE, HUM RAHE INDIAN WAALE. Maybe it is paid there, here, its purely voluntary. give what you can.

BTW, please clarify what made you call me a turd when i am talking to you with respect

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 am

zinger wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:Zinger as if we are not aware of rules.., some of us are registered bohras who have chosen to be non abdes , fight from within to rebel and strive for change. Unlike self exiles we will not desert the community.

BROTHER, AAP RAHE AFRICA WAALE, HUM RAHE INDIAN WAALE. Maybe it is paid there, here, its purely voluntary. give what you can.
No sir sorry to say this but in India in many cities Amils are covering money forcefully & if you do not take this thali then they stop your raza for any miqat.Dabba system is not voluntary it is forcefully.This is pure attack on your interdependency whether you accept it or not. I have personally seen these types of situation where our momineens are 100% blackmailed in the name of religion.They treat us as a slave but speak like a masiha,i have never seen this type of crook clergy .

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:47 am

Fateh wrote:
zinger wrote:
No sir sorry to say this but in India in many cities Amils are covering money forcefully & if you do not take this thali then they stop your raza for any miqat.Dabba system is not voluntary it is forcefully.This is pure attack on your interdependency whether you accept it or not. I have personally seen these types of situation where our momineens are 100% blackmailed in the name of religion.They treat us as a slave but speak like a masiha,i have never seen this type of crook clergy .

very strange to hear that. :shock:

its free in our area in bombay

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:03 am

which area in Mumbai?
In Mazgaoon, it is not free, In Andheri-Versova it is not free, in area around Raudat Tahera, it is not free, In Vashi it is not free, In Vasai it is not free
In Byculla-Madanpura area it is not free
So which area do you live so all these people who reside in the above mentioned Bilaads can re-register themselves in your area

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 am

SBM wrote:
which area in Mumbai?
In Mazgaoon, it is not free, In Andheri-Versova it is not free, in area around Raudat Tahera, it is not free, In Vashi it is not free, In Vasai it is not free
In Byculla-Madanpura area it is not free
So which area do you live so all these people who reside in the above mentioned Bilaads can re-register themselves in your area
in saifee mohalla (marine lines) and in Raudat Tahera (where my aunt lives)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 am

Raudat Tahera (where my aunt lives)
You are wrong, In Raudat Tahera area it is not free it is lawazim of Rs 852 per month right on Raudat Tahera Street by the post office

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:11 am

SBM wrote:
Raudat Tahera (where my aunt lives)
You are wrong, In Raudat Tahera area it is not free it is lawazim of Rs 852 per month right on Raudat Tahera Street by the post office
no sir, my aunt is a single woman. she pays only 150/-

maybe thats what it is. if the family is earning, they might ask more.

my aunt is single, dependant on someone else, which is why, perhaps.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Zinger suddenly free which most people would think is zero is now rs 150....gotcha ! Liar liar ijar on fire!

In your term wajebat is free, sabeel is free, may be ziafat is free nice one ..Do you know if there is KFC zinger which is free.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Bro zinger,

It is difficult to understand as to whether you are really ignorant or deliberately pretend to be one as you seem to be having no knowledge of what is going on in the jamats although you are an e-jamat cardholder. It has been pointed out a number of times on this forum with specific examples that this dabba scheme is not at all free, the current charges in malad and kandivli jamat are Rs.1,500/- and for the lower middle class mumbra it is Rs.1,000/- per month. This amount is demanded in ramzan while paying wajebat and it is compulsory to pay irrespective of whether you avail of the facility or not.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:28 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro zinger,

It is difficult to understand as to whether you are really ignorant or deliberately pretend to be one as you seem to be having no knowledge of what is going on in the jamats although you are an e-jamat cardholder. It has been pointed out a number of times on this forum with specific examples that this dabba scheme is not at all free, the current charges in malad and kandivli jamat are Rs.1,500/- and for the lower middle class mumbra it is Rs.1,000/- per month. This amount is demanded in ramzan while paying wajebat and it is compulsory to pay irrespective of whether you avail of the facility or not.
Its ppl like u who r shouting at the top of their lungs and want us to believe ,we the followers of syedna(tus) know wats the truth how it is done,how the money is collected and how it is used,and what r the benefits of fmb,if u gave us 100 kgs of gold and ask us to say 1 word against syedna(tus) or aali qadar moula(tus) or their preaching of rasams like fmb we wont,and if moula whips us 1000 times we will still say wallahe inni yohibboka ya moulaya...........and i can vouch for each and every true,i repeat true dawoodi bohras n not imposters or aastin naa saanps

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:36 am

Guy if I gave 100kg of gold to muffy and told him to Say 1 million words and be against you he would do it, leave you out in cold!

Guy Maula Whip you 1000 times, what is this new rasam? AZ how come deep throat missed this ? Guy whip on which side back, bum, mind? Why 1000 and not 1053 or 1001.

Benefit of fmb , really like what ?

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:34 am

 Amir ul haj
1233 ma sayed na abdeali saifuddin mola
1333 ma sayed na taher saifuddin mola
1433 ma Aliqadar muffaddal bhs saifuddin tus amir ul haj
MASAH.   ALLA 

asad

Unread post by asad » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:44 am

exploitedpocket wrote: Amir ul haj
1233 ma sayed na abdeali saifuddin mola
1333 ma sayed na taher saifuddin mola
1433 ma Aliqadar muffaddal bhs saifuddin tus amir ul haj
MASAH.   ALLA 
Did Syenda Abde Ali Saifuddin ever went for Hajj. People who are more thorough in History can comment.

brain_dead

Unread post by brain_dead » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:00 am

as per my knowledge his wafat is in zilkadah 1232. Please do correct me if I am wrong.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 am

your knowledge is correct, he did pass away in 1232H, and also he did not perform Haj in his lifetime. Syedna Abdul Qadir Najmuddin (47th Dai) was the first one to perform Haj as a Dai.