Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:26 pm

kimanumanu wrote:haqniwaat - factor in the sense that maybe he felt pressured to side with SKQ because of his daughter? And now the pressure is from other side? As you wrote in other posts, it all seems murky to us outsiders as we are not privy to all that is going on internally in the family. I mean it's not like these are completely unrelated people fighting over it - these are people that are related not only by blood but even via inter-marriage. And as is always the case it's the innocent people that suffer.
The unfortunate part is the SKQ and his family are not even supporting their own coordinators and followers. Fatemidawat has not even acknowledge Taizoon Shakir about his expose of Zahir-Batin of Mazoon.
I know that SMS and his goons have been putting pressure on Taizoon's family and trying to isolate him and there is no direct support to Taizoon Shakir from SKQ and his relative except Sabar Karo. Haqniwaat is right that SKQ has failed to win the hearts and minds of the masses. If SKQ can not share the reasons for their silence how do you expect them that they will be transparent and accountable if and when they get the power of Daiship :roll:
It seems as I have posted earlier (which Zinger considered as Stupid posting) that SKQ and SMS will reach a compromise regarding property and ditch everyone else. This whole charade is about POWER-WEALTH and nothing to do with principle and Haqq.
SKQ family will turn over all his followers to SMS and will justify their act as what Prophet Mohammed did when he made deals with Meccans to turn over any defector back to them (without giving the reason why Prophet did) and the followers will be silenced by simple word "HIKKMAAT"

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:28 pm

This Hikkmat has ruined the lives of 1.6 Million strong bohras worldwide!

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Dumbledore wrote:Al Zulfiqar bhai kaha ho....long time no see

Kuch avtaar lo aur wapak prakat ho jao...we all need you...what signals "deep throat" is giving...

Bahut din hue kuch entertaining nahi hua bhai...

Hum adna mumin logo ki iltija sun lo...Gulam Mohammed bhai ka jack bhi lagwa dengey aap bologey to...

GM bhai in reading please PM AZ bhai...aap ki baat nahi talengey
AaJa, vapash pinjre mey......aaja. Free bird come back to the Golden Cage.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:08 pm

kimanumanu wrote:haqniwaat - factor in the sense that maybe he felt pressured to side with SKQ because of his daughter? And now the pressure is from other side? As you wrote in other posts, it all seems murky to us outsiders as we are not privy to all that is going on internally in the family. I mean it's not like these are completely unrelated people fighting over it - these are people that are related not only by blood but even via inter-marriage. And as is always the case it's the innocent people that suffer.

bhai haqniwaat,

I did not think that I would be trying to cheer your spirits up, but here we are, so let me try.

Even if the misaaq of Mr. Raja to SMS is accurate, why does/should that bother you? As you said, you know SMS well and are so sure of the veracity of SKQ. So then why bother? These are duniya na ummur. Stuff like this, unfairness, crap, happens in this world all the time. [Look at what happened in Pakistan yesterday. How sad.] It could be for the reasons stated above, or this beliefs or whatever. It may also be an example of the amount of pressure that SMS side can bring.

I hope SKQ saheb side is seeing this as a marathon, and not a sprint. Over 10-20 years, people will see the wisdom and veracity of it and some fraction will come around. I hope they don't settle and sell out on the Bohras. Also, I hope they use the Indian court system to lessen the threat of social boycott - far more people will speak up if that happens. SKQ saheb was sidelined for 20-30 years, and now it he should give that much time to re-connect with the Bohras. So it is a marathon.

Finally, I don't think the court case does not matter. It matters. It will be a psychological boost, and it will act as an independent confirmation of the truth of his claim. It should not be seen as the end, but rather as a starting point after which they should openly and more aggressively start talking to the Bohras to see haq. And he may get access to some of the community properties - important but not critical.

If there are negotiations, that in itself may be one more data point that SKQ is on Haqq. After all, why is the side claiming to have the overwhelming support, properties, etc. negotiating with this eka-duki toli? May be the eka-duki toli has truth on its side? That is one way to look at it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Forwarded As Received :-

MADRESAH TAIYEBAH ENGLISH PRIMARY SCHOOL, BEGUMPURA, SURAT.

We students of MTEPS are facing following problems :-

1. Respiratory Problems -- Due to construction work going on since last many years but not yet completed.

2. Dusty school Environment -- Benches, classes and corridors are not clean.

3. Washroom not properly clean -- Invites various types of infections.

4. Dirty & Unhealthy PT Hall -- How it helps to improve health ??

5. Too Spicy Snacks -- Acidity problem for children.

6. High Fees Structure.

Can these problems be solved by school management and principal ??

Please send this message to as many as you can so that our Aqa Mola can know the present and real condition of our school.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:25 pm

A video will speak a thousand words, That is why Allah gave us Utube.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:03 pm

put your trust in Ghulam- e- Mohammed.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Isn't maula supposed to be ghaib na jaankar? Doesnt he know about the condition of the school.

Adam - giving acidity to children is hikmat of maula.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:12 am

SBM wrote:
The unfortunate part is the SKQ and his family are not even supporting their own coordinators and followers. Fatemidawat has not even acknowledge Taizoon Shakir about his expose of Zahir-Batin of Mazoon.
I know that SMS and his goons have been putting pressure on Taizoon's family and trying to isolate him and there is no direct support to Taizoon Shakir from SKQ and his relative except Sabar Karo. Haqniwaat is right that SKQ has failed to win the hearts and minds of the masses. If SKQ can not share the reasons for their silence how do you expect them that they will be transparent and accountable if and when they get the power of Daiship :roll:
It seems as I have posted earlier (which Zinger considered as Stupid posting) that SKQ and SMS will reach a compromise regarding property and ditch everyone else. This whole charade is about POWER-WEALTH and nothing to do with principle and Haqq.
SKQ family will turn over all his followers to SMS and will justify their act as what Prophet Mohammed did when he made deals with Meccans to turn over any defector back to them (without giving the reason why Prophet did) and the followers will be silenced by simple word "HIKKMAAT"
sbm bhai, i called your post stupid because you pasted the same damn thing in 3 different topic. your post actually had something to think about but posting the same post thrice is stupid. thats why i said "stupid post" but i dont blame you. you are a quite a sneak sometimes (sometimes mind you, not all) who will selectively pick up lines from peoples post and try to paint a picture completely different

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:18 am

Lulu's owner Mr Yusuf kissing Moula's forehead
Attachments
IMG-20141218-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20141218-WA0011.jpg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:31 am

summer123 wrote:Lulu's owner Mr Yusuf kissing Moula's forehead

What the... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What is Lulu? Who is the owner? is he a Bohra?

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:45 am

zinger wrote:
summer123 wrote:Lulu's owner Mr Yusuf kissing Moula's forehead

What the... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Salaam Bhai,

Lulu is big supermarket chain in UAE. I don't think so he is DB.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:51 am

summer123 wrote:
zinger wrote:
What the...

Salaam Bhai,

Lulu is big supermarket chain in UAE. I don't think so he is DB.
uski maa ki [DELETED] (deleted it myself, admin didnt do it :mrgreen:)... but ofcourse, nanga baba and non-bohras can kiss and touch the Dai but we Dawoodi Bohras are achoot right???

UD, dont bring in the angle of Taaziyat, that was probably a one-off

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:55 am

All this so called kafirs and munafeeqs are getting to hug and kiss Muffadal Saifuddin and poor bohra is yet to touch his skin and kissing his bethaak what if he farts on his bethak, it would be considered as jannat ni khushbu by abde dumbos!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:04 am

i have heared yusuf is DB
just heared, dont know for sure. GM may know
anyway even if he is, he is non-practicing. he does not have beard and komi libaas

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:49 am

Salaam,

Check it out Mr. Yousuf Ali on Wikipedia...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._A._Yousuf_Ali

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:13 am

Can nebdy confirm who is this guy without beard standing near MS
Attachments
IMG-20141218-WA0023.jpg

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:20 am

^
Seems like the same guy who got the SHARAAF of kissing SMS forehead. I suppose he kisses SMS forehead while the SMS and his goons kisses his you know what? :evil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwOabp5_ujw

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:24 am

I mean guy behind MS wearing topi.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:35 am

Lulu chain of supermarkets owner Mr. YUSUF is a Malbari (Kerela) muslim.

He owns the biggest superstores chain in the uae and middle east.

He is very near to the sheikh of Uae and we have heard that there is no nationality given to any aoutsider in uae but this man is in that level like the local arabs of uae

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:23 pm

A fast moving target.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:04 pm

Now Muffy has become a brand ambassador for Lulu, don't know how much he was paid but one thing is sure that you will see MORE rida wearing ladies in Lulu then before.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:16 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Now Muffy has become a brand ambassador for Lulu, don't know how much he was paid but one thing is sure that you will see MORE rida wearing ladies in Lulu then before.
LoL .............. for sure..!!! and may be more guys in STD ........... after all having Muff's blessings now, whatever you buy from Lulu is doubled, I mean one the product physically and second the barakat it contains ............... Maula Nu Karam Anay Ehesan Chay ..............

How much Muffy would have charged?? Any idea??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:29 pm

JC wrote:How much Muffy would have charged?? Any idea??
He would have signed a royalty deed ...... A farman will be issued from Al Vazarat that every abde/amte should buy their quota of mineral water ONLY from Lulus as Muffy has done azeem ehsan on Lulu stores and blowed his "Phoonk" on the water. Hence Lulu will henceforth charge 10 times the MRP for the same, a major portion of which will then be paid to Muffy as "Royalty amount" !! :lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:48 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
JC wrote:How much Muffy would have charged?? Any idea??
He would have signed a royalty deed ...... A farman will be issued from Al Vazarat that every abde/amte should buy their quota of mineral water ONLY from Lulus as Muffy has done azeem ehsan on Lulu stores and blowed his "Phoonk" on the water. Hence Lulu will henceforth charge 10 times the MRP for the same, a major portion of which will then be paid to Muffy as "Royalty amount" !! :lol: :lol:
Replace the buckets with "Lulu" brand mineral water :

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:04 pm

ratlam.JPG
Bohri Molester named Abbas caught in Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh. Notice his long beard! Used to molest little girls... One of the girls apparently complained to her parents..

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:55 am

SBM wrote:^
Seems like the same guy who got the SHARAAF of kissing SMS forehead. I suppose he kisses SMS forehead while the SMS and his goons kisses his you know what? :evil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwOabp5_ujw
Na Biwi Na Bachha, Na Baap Bada Na Maiyan. The Whole thing is that ke Bhaiya sabse bada Rupaiya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb1woVazefM

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:41 am

dawedaar wrote:
ratlam.JPG
Bohri Molester named Abbas caught in Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh. Notice his long beard! Used to molest little girls... One of the girls apparently complained to her parents..
Insane reason... What has long beard have to do with this

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:54 am

@true bohra : was just checking what typical brain dead abdes are concerned more about. It seems I have got the answer. The main news didn't matter much to you as much as the fact about the long beard!
true_bohra wrote:
dawedaar wrote:
ratlam.JPG
Insane reason... What has long beard have to do with this

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:15 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:All this so called kafirs and munafeeqs are getting to hug and kiss Muffadal Saifuddin and poor bohra is yet to touch his skin and kissing his bethaak what if he farts on his bethak, it would be considered as jannat ni khushbu by abde dumbos!
Another point that proves that Khozemites were never close to SMB. They were always with KQ and never paid attention to SMB ra amals all they saw was what KQ was doing. Every Amal that Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin tus does is what Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Ra did.

This is another small example. Yusuf Ali m.a the owner of lulu has always sought blessings of Aqa Moula. When he had met SMB he had requested to be given the Sharaf of kissing his forehead, now again when he has met with Aqa Muffadal Moula he requested and got the Sharaf of kissing his forehead.

KQ and his people have itraz on every Amal of the dai's. You can see how their policies and practices are contrary to those taught by SMB, STS and all preceding dai's.