Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sufi monk

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 pm

JavedhJuma wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:

Can you please explain "the same way aga khanis have learnt."

You seem to hate Aga Khanis for some reason. That is your prerogative. But we are not banned from any Islamic places like your leaders have been banned, so please before you espouse your hatred towards us, get your facts correct.

There was one ignorant Moniginis here, have you descended to fill in his gap?
javed miya is correct agha khanis are not ban, ALLAH just took away tawfiq from them to visit prophet and ahlul bayt mazaar.

there is a big difference between these two things.

confusedbohra

Unread post by confusedbohra » Sun May 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Recvd on Whatsapp

AQUA MUALA(TUS) hamna 6.30pm ye pune airport par jalwa afroz thaya....hazaro mumineen ne deedar mubarak no sharaf inayat kido....te baad 15min bayan Mubarak farmayo ....ahma AQUA BURHANUDDIN MAULA(RA) ni zikr mubarak farmavi...AQUA HUSSAIN ni shahdat padhi ...dua Mubarak kidi...and te baad airport par imamat si namaz no sharaf inayat farmyo....thoda waqt ma MUALA(TUS) ye mumineen ne seerab kari dida......MUFADDAL Maula tu Mufaddal maula che...khuda taala aa shaan na maula ni umar shareef ne qayamat na din lag daraz ane daraz kare..ameen

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun May 04, 2014 3:37 pm

What's with this every message on MS containing Mufaddal Moula to Mufaddal Moulaj chhe?

Everything he does is ajab shaan?

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon May 05, 2014 4:21 am

I have been receiving this message for last 3-4 days

2 diwas pehla kharachi maa aa chota farzand faizul mawaid ni khidmat karta tha talibani yee aa farzand nee shoot kido moula yee aa farzand nee shaheed no rutbo aapo che

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 05, 2014 4:49 am

asad wrote:I have been receiving this message for last 3-4 days

2 diwas pehla kharachi maa aa chota farzand faizul mawaid ni khidmat karta tha talibani yee aa farzand nee shoot kido moula yee aa farzand nee shaheed no rutbo aapo che
innalillah wainnailahi rajeun.

confusedbohra

Unread post by confusedbohra » Mon May 05, 2014 8:43 am

asad wrote:I have been receiving this message for last 3-4 days

A young boy named taha aziz sunilwala shot n died on spot while some one tried to snatch his new bike in front gali of taheri masjid gate.

questions

Unread post by questions » Mon May 05, 2014 11:12 am

mustansir_g wrote:Colombo ma shitabi ma aik behn ye, mufaddal maula na roti na bayan ne khayal ma rakhi, hadiya ma roti banawa no full set bairao ne hadiyo kido.

Source: Whatsapp
Hope the day comes when all the thinking ladies take their rolling pins together and ......... :mrgreen:

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Mon May 05, 2014 11:44 am

Amil thundering on a Bohra for not taking Raza for messaging business. All his Raza will be frozen.
Attachments
bhaisaheb threatening a bohra sales person for advertising on whatsup.mp3
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 2127 times

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon May 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Wow! That Bhaisaheb. So angry! What did Moulana Ali say about anger and insanity? They are one and the same...This is the state of Mufaddal Saiputin's raj. Won't be long before the gunda guard shows up at your door and you get hauled away in the middle of the night and you disappear forever.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Mon May 05, 2014 12:07 pm

What a wonderful world we, Bohras, live in! Priests are not priests; they are governors (amils) and they have their fiefdoms (mara 6 mohalla); and they call themselves "mamluk e syedna" and the syedna calls himself "mamluk e aale mohammed"; we are abde syedna. Wah bhai wah- what a wonderful, best religion in the world.!!!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon May 05, 2014 12:15 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:Wow! That Bhaisaheb. So angry! What did Moulana Ali say about anger and insanity? They are one and the same...This is the state of Mufaddal Saiputin's raj. Won't be long before the gunda guard shows up at your door and you get hauled away in the middle of the night and you disappear forever.
Very clever..I can see the Megalomaniacal similarities :D

LFT

Unread post by LFT » Mon May 05, 2014 12:24 pm

Obviously - you cant do anything in his mohalla without his "cut." He controls our food supply, our entertainment, our prayers, our social gatherings, our clothes, our friends.. And, I am sure lots of other things.. So, how can you send an sms in his mohalla without giving him his cut.

Same theory as - 1) businesses where certain people have agency/franchise for a certain area, 2) gang leaders that wont let anyone else come into their areas.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Mon May 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Reporter wrote:Amil thundering on a Bohra for not taking Raza for messaging business. All his Raza will be frozen.
Reporter:
Just curious. Who taped this? It could not be that poor abde Hatimbhai- he seemed to be too scared. Could it be the amil's secretary? Or is this a propaganda piece?

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Mon May 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Received it by email from Asghar Vasanwala. Here are his comments that came with the email:
Dear friends,
A Bohra businessperson Hakimuddin sent WhatsApp messages to a Bohra group promoting his messaging business at low cost of Rs. 60. In this audio you can hear Bhaisaheb/Janab is demanding, "Who gave you raza?" He orders Bhai Hakimuddin to stop his service right away or he will be barred from all Raza . He thunders, “Do you know who you are talking with” Watch the power power of this Janab. In a free democratic country of India it is shame that a lowly person like a Bohra Amil wields supreme authority. There is no difference between a Mafia and an Amil; both have their Hapta territories.

In India, there are excellent laws. Bohras are afraid of taking advantage of those. Any Indian can file a Right to information (RTI) Notice to this Bhaisaheb asking him under what authority he bars a citizen from doing legitimate business. I guarantee he will come begging the next day. Our Dahod, Godhra, or Mumbai offices can provide guidance and financial support. We have filed a RightTo Information (RTI) notice to Dahod Bhaisaheb and Dahod Jamat in connection with child molestation of several young girls in a Bohra Madrasa and in a Bohra run school. We are waiting for reply. We have also filed RTI against many others during last several years. The person receiving RTI must respond within 30 days; not doing so incurs penalties. Bhaisaheb and Jamat respect us; they don’t raise any noise against us. Please, Bohras, use your power. If you are afraid, ask your non-Bohra friends to send RTI. You have to instill counter fear in Bohra clerics. Please do it. Don’t live in fear.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon May 05, 2014 1:23 pm

IMG-20140505-WA0002.jpg
in Dahod .On Thursday, in jamali English medium school,ma ezzy mohalla ni ek dikri be nagiva karan si ,80 dand bethak karavi Che.dikri ne pag ma soja avela Che and admit in k.k shah hospital.FIR police ma kareli Che..

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon May 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Rumor:

SKQ sahib family are getting life threatening threats for Muffadal Saab faction, They are trying to apply pressure on them to withdraw this case from Bombay high court or else the consequences will be bad.
Confirm news Bohras who will go through Faiz e Hussaini (Muffadali tour coordinators or managers) will not be allowed to pilgrimage in Misr (Cairo). Faiz-e-Hussaini is being considered as an illegitimate representing entity for Dawoodi bohras.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 05, 2014 3:07 pm

bohrabhai wrote:in Dahod .On Thursday, in jamali English medium school,ma ezzy mohalla ni ek dikri be nagiva karan si ,80 dand bethak karavi Che.dikri ne pag ma soja avela Che and admit in k.k shah hospital.FIR police ma kareli Che..
The culprit can be easily booked for child abuse and the case can be fast tracked by sessions court.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 05, 2014 3:08 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:What did Moulana Ali say about anger and insanity?
Gusso Haraam che !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 05, 2014 3:17 pm

asad wrote:aa farzand nee shaheed no rutbo aapo che
Is Muffy gone bonkers ?? He gives "Shaheed" rutba to any bohra as per his whims and fancies ! First it were the people who died in a stampede in Ahmedabad when his brother Shz Huzefabhai saab died, then he gave the 'Rutba' to the 18 plus people who died in Saifee Mahal stampede during SMB's funeral and now this child dies doing Dabba/Thaali khidmat and gets the rutba. Is 'Shaheed' such a cheap commodity which can be traded in any which way one likes ? I hope he has not extorted money the way he does when he gives rutbas of Mulla, Sheikhs, NKDs, MKDs etc etc. They have already made a mockery of the solemn month of Mohurrum by creating tamashas across the globe wherein billions are looted and now they ridicule even the esteem makaam of Shahadat !

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon May 05, 2014 4:09 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
asad wrote:aa farzand nee shaheed no rutbo aapo che
Is Muffy gone bonkers ?? He gives "Shaheed" rutba to any bohra as per his whims and fancies ! First it were the people who died in a stampede in Ahmedabad when his brother Shz Huzefabhai saab died, then he gave the 'Rutba' to the 18 plus people who died in Saifee Mahal stampede during SMB's funeral and now this child dies doing Dabba/Thaali khidmat and gets the rutba. Is 'Shaheed' such a cheap commodity which can be traded in any which way one likes ? I hope he has not extorted money the way he does when he gives rutbas of Mulla, Sheikhs, NKDs, MKDs etc etc. They have already made a mockery of the solemn month of Mohurrum by creating tamashas across the globe wherein billions are looted and now they ridicule even the esteem makaam of Shahadat !
Ghulam bhai....your posts on all forum topics are much appreciated. You do seem to have a pretty good knowledge on 'andar ki baat'. Thank you for sharing valuable information with the members ...some with pictures. Like myself, I'm sure there will be many who await to read your thought provoking and insightful posts which are indeed very well written.
Shukran for the same.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Bro way2go,

Thanks a lot for your appreciation although there are a few who are allergic to my posts as it clashes with their ideology which is nothing but a herd mentality. Some people just refuse to see through the deception carried out in the name of religion, they are programmed to act like slaves and the funny part is that they enjoy doing that. With regard to my posts, I am open for criticism provided its healthy and not abusive.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon May 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Same question in my mind. Seems like an orchestrated audio
canadian wrote: Reporter:
Just curious. Who taped this? It could not be that poor abde Hatimbhai- he seemed to be too scared. Could it be the amil's secretary? Or is this a propaganda piece?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Reporter wrote:Any Indian can file a Right to information (RTI) Notice to this Bhaisaheb asking him under what authority he bars a citizen from doing legitimate business. I guarantee he will come begging the next day. Our Dahod, Godhra, or Mumbai offices can provide guidance and financial support. We have filed a RightTo Information (RTI) notice to Dahod Bhaisaheb and Dahod Jamat in connection with child molestation of several young girls in a Bohra Madrasa and in a Bohra run school. We are waiting for reply. We have also filed RTI against many others during last several years. The person receiving RTI must respond within 30 days; not doing so incurs penalties. Bhaisaheb and Jamat respect us; they don’t raise any noise against us.
The above doesn't make sense as RTI can be filed only if it concerns government departments, I don't think it applies in cases of individuals. However one can file cases against these Amils, zaadas or even the Dai under various acts but RTI doesn't apply to them. Its quite possible that Asghar Vasanwala may have filed cases against these crooks which may be criminal or civil and he must have wrongly referred it here as RTI.

New

Unread post by New » Mon May 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello Ghulam bhai,

I never miss your post as your posts are extra ordinarily high quality so is your depth and breadth of knowledge. You get news and pictures from all over the world. Just extremely curious about your location and back ground. Please tell us a bit about your self. It seems that you are not a chicken abde.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Tue May 06, 2014 12:39 am

javed miya is correct agha khanis are not ban, ALLAH just took away tawfiq from them to visit prophet and ahlul bayt mazaar.
Please tell me how you know this. From word of mouth? I doubt if Allah SWT wants us to visit Mazhars of pious people. Those pious people are not in those Makabaras. Allah SWT did not ask us anywhere in the Qur'an to visit dead people. Flocking to the tombs of Prophets and Imams is definitely not our priority. Our priority is to help the LIVING PEOPLE OF ALLAH SWT. Do you really believe that those pious people are in the ground? No. They are with Allah SWT. No worms touch the bodies of holy people like the Prophets and Aimmahs. They are immediately raised to haven just as Allah SWT raised Issa Nabi SAW to haven.

Yes, we do go and visit these Makabaras once in a life time to see history. You will never find us going again and again and again. These are money making schemes. We are never encouraged to go for ziyarats because we do not believe anybody is lying in the ground there. However, if anybody goes there, it is only to revisit the history.

We do not need tawfeeq and I pray Allah SWT gives you taufeeq to stop worshipping graves and stop mocking at the people you know nothing about except from mouths of jealous, ignorant and fitnati people.

Don't waste your soul in ignorance. Take care of it. It is the Amanat of Allah SWT. He has entrusted it to you. Take care of it. And stop pointing fingers at people out of ignorance when there is fire burning under your own feet.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 06, 2014 2:54 am

JavedhJuma wrote:
Please tell me how you know this. From word of mouth? I doubt if Allah SWT wants us to visit Mazhars of pious people. Those pious people are not in those Makabaras. Allah SWT did not ask us anywhere in the Qur'an to visit dead people. Flocking to the tombs of Prophets and Imams is definitely not our priority. Our priority is to help the LIVING PEOPLE OF ALLAH SWT. Do you really believe that those pious people are in the ground? No. They are with Allah SWT. No worms touch the bodies of holy people like the Prophets and Aimmahs. They are immediately raised to haven just as Allah SWT raised Issa Nabi SAW to haven.

Yes, we do go and visit these Makabaras once in a life time to see history. You will never find us going again and again and again. These are money making schemes. We are never encouraged to go for ziyarats because we do not believe anybody is lying in the ground there. However, if anybody goes there, it is only to revisit the history.

We do not need tawfeeq and I pray Allah SWT gives you taufeeq to stop worshipping graves and stop mocking at the people you know nothing about except from mouths of jealous, ignorant and fitnati people.

Don't waste your soul in ignorance. Take care of it. It is the Amanat of Allah SWT. He has entrusted it to you. Take care of it. And stop pointing fingers at people out of ignorance when there is fire burning under your own feet.
Thanx for confirming my post. Peace.

maddy

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by maddy » Tue May 06, 2014 8:23 am

Another Dadagiri By Aamil........................................
Attachments
a21.mp3
(302.89 KiB) Downloaded 1436 times

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue May 06, 2014 10:29 am

IMG-20140506-WA0008.jpg
bohrabhai wrote:
The attachment IMG-20140505-WA0002.jpg is no longer available
in Dahod .On Thursday, in jamali English medium school,ma ezzy mohalla ni ek dikri be nagiva karan si ,80 dand bethak karavi Che.dikri ne pag ma soja avela Che and admit in k.k shah hospital.FIR police ma kareli Che..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 06, 2014 4:51 pm

New wrote:Hello Ghulam bhai,

I never miss your post as your posts are extra ordinarily high quality so is your depth and breadth of knowledge. You get news and pictures from all over the world. Just extremely curious about your location and back ground. Please tell us a bit about your self. It seems that you are not a chicken abde.
Bro New,

Thanks for your kind words but Iam just an ordinary person like many others. I just try to keep myself abreast of all that is going around in this world and gather information from literatures which are religious as well as historical. In this high tech world it is important that we are aware of the many ills and also the good things going around otherwise we will be left behind, time is really moving very fast. I also try to see that I provide links to my articles to enable others to evaluate it as per their perceptions although there are some watsup msgs which are at times not true but then I do post those msgs so that people can know as to what bohras actually feel especially with regard to the current situation which is very confusing as people from both camps are trying to put in their bit. The authenticity of these msgs is left for readers to decide as its source is mostly unknown. There are also many beautiful articles which do not find its place in media and I try to highlight them here.

As regards my personal life, I can only say that I was born in a diehard dawoodi bohra family and had very good access to the 51st Dai and also the 52nd Dai in the initial stages hence Iam privy to many things but still I don't reveal many inside informations of the Royals as they lack substantive evidence although Iam 100% sure of it. Anything which questions the Dai and his family invites harsh criticism from diehard abdes who always cry for proofs hence I try to post only such articles which can be validated either by written proofs or circumstancial evidences. This forum is viewed by thousands of people across the world hence it is important for me to post articles which I believe are true and which I can defend, it is not advisable to write anything purely on hearsay.

Lastly, I was once a diehard abde but by the grace of Allah (swt) I was able to see the true faces of the clergy which lay hidden behind their holy masks due to my regular visits to Saifee Mahal and interactions with the Royal family. This made me explore my religion of Islam and I started a comparative study of religion which opened unseen avenues for me. I realised that present day Bohraism is nothing but a cult whose aim is to run a business which is flourishing leaps and bounds due to its band of followers who take pride in calling themselves slaves of Dai instead of slaves of Allah (swt) and who are programmed to live in ghettos and systematically prevented from interacting with other sects lest they learn about the true Islam as preached by our Prophet (s.a.w.). I find it very sad that these people chose to follow a religion of convenience and refuse to question the many ills propagated by the clergy.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue May 06, 2014 6:08 pm

I am sure there are many GM bhais who has seen the shirk but dont know the right venue to propagate their message. The next person who gets fired from the mahals can spill the beans. I just hope his camera can record the true sahib-e-dawat and his family. I am thankful to GM for his time, may Allah reward him generously.